Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Help! Am Loosing The Man I Love! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Am Loosing The Man I Love! (8231 Views)

Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM / Am Loosing Confidence As A Man / Please I Need Advice,am Loosing The Only Woman I Ever Loved! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Am Loosing The Man I Love! by MrsChima1(f): 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
Gracious10:

Sex free r/ship. No joystick warmed.

Riggggggggght. wink
Re: Help! Am Loosing The Man I Love! by esere826: 10:10am On Oct 26, 2012
I'll break this to you in bits.

Gracious10: I have been dating my guy for almost a year now. He is 15 years older than me. I am in my late twenties.
This guy is super nice but i have issues bothering me about him.

1: He never introduces me as "his girlfriend or woman" ( he calls me baby when we are alone and my name when people are around).

He doesnt feel the need to be commited to you. Neither does he want people to raise eyebrows when the next girl comes along

2. He never returns my call promptly, he returns calls in 48-72 hrs and when i demand explanation, he gives excuses of being too busy and would call back when he has time for it! He also accuses me of insulting him and i still apologise. I have never used a curse word on him cos i understand what respect is

This guy actually feels that he is beyond your league

3:we cant have a conversation without him rubbing his age on my face. I am literally scared of showing displeasure in his attitude towards me cos i dont wish to labelled rude and insultive..

He sure doesn't consider you his 'mate'. He would like you to be aware of this just in case the r/ship breaks up

4:He loves to ignore me for days no matter how worried i am of his welbeing..

Commitment phobia

5: He is stingy. If i dont ask for anything, he won't bother doing it for me even if my hair looks nasty.
I dont ask him for money because by the grace of God, i can comfortably take care of myself. I have never being[color=#770077][/color] a financial burden cos i know everyone has bills. And i believe a man should provide for his woman the way he can no matter how little. A good woman will appreciate that.
I love this man to bits, i have been completly transperent to him and to my commitment to God. The more i try to reach him, the more he appears to be invisible.

He is a stingy person. Used to receiving and not giving. Your commitment to God does not phase him one bit. He's had relationships with hundreds like you

Recently, he treated me his normal way in public, practically avoided me and sneaked out of the event without informing me of his exit. He later asked me to join me in a resturant, i refused to go. He appologised but i think this guy has been planing to leave me. So i decided to stay away for a while and since then, he hasn't called.

The handwritting is clear. (Umhh, familiar setting replaying itself)
Re: Help! Am Loosing The Man I Love! by esere826: 10:22am On Oct 26, 2012
Gracious10: I have peace within me, I believe i shouldnt force anyone to be with me. Relationship is a two thing. I believe he has his own side to the story. Apart from what i have mentioned, this guy is nice.....But with what i have presented, should i still hope he will come back? I am not dating anyone and dont wish to date till i understand what went wrong here and how i can fix it moving on .

I might be wrong, but his profile actually fits the description some pastors I know.

If such is the case, you're not his first and wont be his last
-Quit bothering yourself about him. He won't change. He has no side of the story.
-has he even introduced u to his mom?
-You'll drive yourself to a point where you will be the one to have s.ex with (seduce) him. When this happens he would feel no sense of guilt or wrongdoing towards you by rationalizing that you lured him into it
-Don't... I repeat dont defeat yourself by hoping to get explanations before you move on. This is a 'mind game' that is turned against you
-Gracious10. This guy is going to nack u (sorry, i had to say this bluntly to get you back to your senses) for free and on the cheap.

I'm saying this, because I've seen this same thing play out so many, many, many times
Great for the guys, bad for the girls
...Its your choice

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Loosing The Man I Love! by fairygeh(f): 10:53am On Oct 26, 2012
He is not worth your love

1 Like

Re: Help! Am Loosing The Man I Love! by dacutie1(f): 10:39am On Oct 27, 2012
he hasn't called you since you decided to stay away........a man dat loves you cant go a day without calling you or checking up on you.i knw you are thinking with your heart right now. my only advice is that you should think with your head, keep yourself busy, take urself out,work on yourself. YOU ARE FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE and you deserve the very best. the choice is yours tho smiley
Re: Help! Am Loosing The Man I Love! by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 27, 2012
try he is married. he is super nice but he only returns call after 2 or 3 days grin
Re: Help! Am Loosing The Man I Love! by darmiex(f): 11:16am On Oct 27, 2012
you say this guy is nice, how do you mean? you do not need anyone to tell you to leave this guy. deep down, inside you, you know the answer. please do yourself a huge favour, leave this man, he is probably married or commitment phobic, with all those signs you described. lastly, that guy has no iota of respect for you, the handwriting is very clear on teh wall.
Re: Help! Am Loosing The Man I Love! by tpia1: 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2012
Thought you said you can foresee the future?

So why asking questions on nl.
Re: Help! Am Loosing The Man I Love! by esere826: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2012
tpia1: Thought you said you can foresee the future?

Make I help am answer:
Sometimes, seers loose their magic when emotions are involved wink
Re: Help! Am Loosing The Man I Love! by Gracious10: 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2012
esere826:

Make I help am answer:
Sometimes, seers loose their magic when emotions are involved wink

Esere!
Re: Help! Am Loosing The Man I Love! by Gracious10: 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2012
tpia1: Thought you said you can foresee the future?

Mr Tpia, its always good to read properly before you respond. Ever figured the time frame? Ndo!
Re: Help! Am Loosing The Man I Love! by lkings0000: 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2012
My dear,dnt bother urslf,frm wt u wrote u ddnt give him d ladylike requird attitude nd class frm d start...so now dt u av messd d whole tin up,call it quit 4 him nd let him see dt u ar hapy abt it evn if u ar nt...famz beta guyz,I'll gve u som rules (1).dnt expct him back (2).move on wit ur life (3).do tins dat'll make u acceptable 2 oda guyz (4).be classy if u ar nt (5).nd make mor money....I'll gt bak 2 u
Re: Help! Am Loosing The Man I Love! by Gracious10: 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2012
lkings0000: My dear,dnt bother urslf,frm wt u wrote u ddnt give him d ladylike requird attitude nd class frm d start...so now dt u av messd d whole tin up,call it quit 4 him nd let him see dt u ar hapy abt it evn if u ar nt...famz beta guyz,I'll gve u som rules (1).dnt expct him back (2).move on wit ur life (3).do tins dat'll make u acceptable 2 oda guyz (4).be classy if u ar nt (5).nd make mor money....I'll gt bak 2 u

Please explain the "Lady like attitude" I would love to get ur opinion on that.
Re: Help! Am Loosing The Man I Love! by eunisam: 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2012
just waka no look back
just waka no look back
just waka no look back
just waka no look back
just waka no look back
just waka no look back

Re: Help! Am Loosing The Man I Love! by esere826: 1:39am On Nov 09, 2012
Gracious10:

Please explain the "Lady like attitude" I would love to get ur opinion on that.

The vanity of women is everlasting sha
Just let go, bikonu
Re: Help! Am Loosing The Man I Love! by pleep(m): 2:24am On Nov 09, 2012
Gracious10:

It's really appalling to know that in this 21st century, some people are very shallow minded! I can not Belive that someone will actually show how untamed, ill mannered they are in public. No gentleman will use ur choice of words in public. My r/ship has been sex free cos I understand the consequences of fornication. We choose it that way cos biblical principles must be followed. Sorry, there are r/ships that are actually sex free. I respect the man cos only few men will accept that. And if he chooses to walk away so be it cos am not compromising my principles for any reason! If all women are loose or sexually driven then you met the wrong one.
Mark my name properly, I have ZERO tolerance for people who are loose with words. If you don't know what to say, just use the exit button or better still close your eyes.
Kindly don't comment on my post anymore cos I may not be this nice next time!
haha You go girl! grin
Re: Help! Am Loosing The Man I Love! by Gracious10: 2:25am On Nov 09, 2012
esere826:

The vanity of women is everlasting sha
Just let go, bikonu

That r/ship has been long dead. Well NL doesn't give the liberty to delete posts so people still comment and I respond. It's fun though atleast you get their opinion.
Re: Help! Am Loosing The Man I Love! by Youngpo413: 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
Gracious10:

That r/ship has been long dead. Well NL doesn't give the liberty to delete posts so people still comment and I respond. It's fun though atleast you get their opinion.

are you now married?
Re: Help! Am Loosing The Man I Love! by Daresh(f): 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
Gracious10: I have been dating my guy for almost a year now. He is 15 years older than me. I am in my late twenties.
1: He never introduces me as "his girlfriend or woman" ( he calls me baby when we are alone and my name when people are around)

2: He never returns my call promptly, he returns calls in 48-72 hrs and when i demand explanation, he gives excuses of being too busy and would call back when he has time for it! He also accuses me of insulting him and i still apologise. I have never used a curse word on him cos i understand what respect is.

3:we cant have a conversation without him rubbing his age on my face. I am literally scared of showing displeasure in his attitude towards me cos i dont wish to labelled rude and insultive.

4:He loves to ignore me for days no matter how worried i am of his welbeing.

5: He is stingy. If i dont ask for anything, he won't bother doing it for me even if my hair looks nasty.
I dont ask him for money because by the grace of God, i can comfortably take care of myself. I have never being[color=#770077][/color] a financial burden cos i know everyone has bills. And i believe a man should provide for his woman the way he can no matter how little. A good woman will appreciate that.
I love this man to bits, i have been completly transperent to him and to my commitment to God. The more i try to reach him, the more he appears to be invisible.

Recently, he treated me his normal way in public, practically avoided me and sneaked out of the event without informing me of his exit. He later asked me to join me in a resturant, i refused to go. He appologised but i think this guy has been planing to leave me. So i decided to stay away for a while and since then, he hasn't called.
I have peace within me, I believe i shouldnt force anyone to be with me. Relationship is a two thing. I believe he has his own side to the story. Apart from what i have mentioned, this guy is nice.....But with what i have presented, should i still hope he will come back? I am not dating anyone and dont wish to date till i understand what went wrong here and how i can fix it moving on.
Thanks for your help. Your comments would be highly appreciated.

My dear, you are dating a MARRIED MAN
Re: Help! Am Loosing The Man I Love! by LEAFLET(m): 4:46am On Aug 29, 2014
I really do wonder how a woman will be in a relationship with a man she claims she love and still deny him sex!...That's treacherous if you ask me..
Re: Help! Am Loosing The Man I Love! by pinkycute(f): 8:43am On Oct 02, 2014
So" why is he Super nice" when his acting is unknown to you!!!! undecided by dear, just back of, the guy is not urs sad
1: He never introduces me as "his girlfriend or woman" ( he calls me baby when we are alone and my name when people are around)

2: He never returns my call promptly, he returns calls in 48-72 hrs and when i demand explanation, he gives excuses of being too busy and would call back when he has time for it! He also accuses me of insulting him and i still apologise. I have never used a curse word on him cos i understand what respect is.

3:we cant have a conversation without him rubbing his age on my face. I am literally scared of showing displeasure in his attitude towards me cos i dont wish to labelled rude and insultive.

4:He loves to ignore me for days no matter how worried i am of his welbeing.

I have peace within me, I believe i shouldnt force anyone to be with me. Relationship is a two thing. I believe he has his own side to the story. Apart from what i have mentioned, this guy is nice.....But with what i have presented, should i still hope he will come back? I am not dating anyone and dont wish to date till i understand what went wrong here and how i can fix it moving on.
Thanks for your help. Your comments would be highly appreciated.
Re: Help! Am Loosing The Man I Love! by ancashy(f): 10:05am On Oct 02, 2014
Sweet heart u are in luv with urself. A great mistake ppl. Keep making,it taked two to tango,do not be clouded with ur own emotions,he does nt feel what u feel.Probably just wanted sex and u did nt give,u ave ur whole life ahead of u,live it forr urself and odas who deserve it on ur own terms
Re: Help! Am Loosing The Man I Love! by ancashy(f): 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
gunners160:
most of d advise here is just 4d ladi 2 leave d guy. nobi kared 2 tel d ladi 2 pay d guy a visit and dey shuld iron out dhr problem.which of u pray 4 a broken rlship,d fact dat e is like dat does nt mean he 8 d ladi.NO MATTER HW KARRIED AWAY U ARE IN A RLSHIP ARGUMENT NEVA EVER SUGGGEST A BRK UP.TRY AND FIX D PROBLEM IS D BEST WAY .OP TAKE MY WORDS IF U BCK OUT W-O TRYIN 2 FIX UR PROBLEM ANODA LADI WULD DO DAT WHO KNOWS IT MITE B 1 OF D LADIES ON NL SUGGESTIN 4 BRK UP
Kindly re-read d OP post and let me know if u'll luv to have a relationship with dat sort of man.d relationship had always been like dat nt dat he changed.better a break. Up than a broken life and home
Re: Help! Am Loosing The Man I Love! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
This is so sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Isn't Clean Enough Down There And It's Affecting Our Sex Life(pic) / Lady shares nude photo of herself to promote body positivity but gets no support / Hot And Sexy Big Booty Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.