Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Obamacare Begins Child Sterilization, Without Parental Consent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obamacare Begins Child Sterilization, Without Parental Consent (1182 Views)

666 : Finally Supreme Court Approves Obama's Health Care Bill (OBAMACARE) / Is It True About Obamacare / Plan To Reduce The Population Of Africa Through Vacines (Stealth Sterilization) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obamacare Begins Child Sterilization, Without Parental Consent by uhuns: 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2012
By Stephanie Zawada, Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
8/16/2012
Catholic Online (www.catholic.org)

http://www.catholic.org/health/story.php?id=47274

Scandalous provision quietly takes effect in Oregon.

With back-to-school season in full swing across the nation, parents in Oregon have more to worry about than shopping for sweaters and purchasing pencils. In the state of Oregon, the Obamacare mandate, which went into effect on August 1, 2012, provides free sterilizations to girls as young as fifteen. Now, your daughter, your high school freshman, can choose, without your consent, to be permanently sterilized.

LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - Forget the milestones of obtaining a driver's license at 16 and being able to legally drink at 21 - getting sterilized at 15 is now the first step in the social maturity process of an American youth.
Re: Obamacare Begins Child Sterilization, Without Parental Consent by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2012
Lord have mercy! So its not enough that he legalised abortions.... Nobody in their right senses would agree 2 sterilization esp at age 15!
Re: Obamacare Begins Child Sterilization, Without Parental Consent by Genius100: 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2012
nne3870: Lord have mercy! So its not enough that he legalised abortions.... Nobody in their right senses would agree 2 sterilization esp at age 15!

You are an ignoramus. When did Obama legalize abortion? Abortion has been legal in the US since the 1960s..

Second, I'm pretty sure this story is false.

1 Like

Re: Obamacare Begins Child Sterilization, Without Parental Consent by dasparrow: 3:44am On Aug 24, 2012
Genius100:

You are an ignoramus. When did Obama legalize abortion? Abortion has been legal in the US since the 1960s..

Second, I'm pretty sure this story is false.

@Bolded

And how did you come to that conclusion? Did you even bother to click on the link and read the article? I guess not.
Re: Obamacare Begins Child Sterilization, Without Parental Consent by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 24, 2012
dasparrow:

@Bolded

And how did you come to that conclusion? Did you even bother to click on the link and read the article? I guess not.
don't mind d olodo
Re: Obamacare Begins Child Sterilization, Without Parental Consent by Bawss1(m): 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2012
What exactly is the Catholic church's problem with sterilization and contraceptives?
Re: Obamacare Begins Child Sterilization, Without Parental Consent by uhuns: 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2012
What I want guys to talk about is the fact that you are free to kill an unborn
Then go ye to the world and mulltiply
That's the lords commandment is in vain
What it means that a person sterilize at 15
Is lience to kponyon till death and to me this is anti Christ preparation,though ist praised in brasil todaywhere starilized girls get jobs first.
The most important note hear is the consequence of the laws and it's reaching effect

(1) (Reply)

45 Boko Haram Members Surrender To Jtf / How The Presidency Misled The Whole Country, Pronouncing Gov.danbaba Suntai Dead / Breaking News- Fully Loaded Brt Bus Falls Off 3rd Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.