Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,264 members, 7,957,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook (3366 Views)

Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry / Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook by chiboy1928(m): 8:24am On Aug 24, 2012
As a guy or a lady,can u marry a guy or a girl u met on 2go or facebook,do u tink such relationship is going to last!!!
Re: Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 24, 2012
Are those on 2go and Facebook of different species? They are the same real life people socializing on social media platforms. If we get along and have what it takes to build a marriage, then why not?

2 Likes

Re: Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook by 190theclown: 8:42am On Aug 24, 2012
ogugua88: Are those on 2go and Facebook of different species? They are the same real life people socializing on social media platforms. If we get along and have what it takes to build a marriage, then why not?

would u marry me wink wink
Re: Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 24, 2012
ogugua88: Are those on 2go and Facebook of different species? They are the same real life people socializing on social media platforms. If we get along and have what it takes to build a marriage, then why not?
grin grin grin
Re: Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
would u marry me wink wink

No, you're from the asylum Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook by 190theclown: 8:52am On Aug 24, 2012
undecided undecided

i hate u
Re: Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook by Lyrah: 8:53am On Aug 24, 2012
lol...Only God knws
Re: Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 24, 2012
It's well. smiley
Re: Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook by claremont(m): 8:58am On Aug 24, 2012
No, I think this issue of online relationships has been exhaustively addressed in the past.
Re: Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook by Maximus17(m): 8:59am On Aug 24, 2012
it depends on the level of interaction and understanding.it also involves getting to know each other personally and not only on social networks.
Re: Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook by leyom234: 9:05am On Aug 24, 2012
claremont: No, I think this issue of online relationships has been exhaustively addressed in the past.

It will still continues to raise it either ugly or beautiful head. I met my present girl friend on 2go and at least for now, we are good. Just that am 9 years older than she is which shouldnt bother me based on advice from people but it wont just go.
Re: Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook by pauloman(m): 9:08am On Aug 24, 2012
Sure ! Why not? You can find true love even in the most unimaginable places. But that is if she has proven to me that she is for real and not some internet scam because 90% of them have that intention since they can assume any personality status they want on the internet.
Re: Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook by Ranoscky(m): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2012
1) I dont like Facebook.

2) I havent logon to '2go' to know what its all about. But with all the 'send me R-card' problems that guys do complain about girls over there, am not interested anymore!

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook by Roseey0(f): 10:06am On Aug 24, 2012
Remv d ideas of where u met..d important tin is that there was a meeting den d rest shud be history..

2 Likes

Re: Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook by shegzyzee(m): 10:52am On Aug 24, 2012
Just answer this question in ur heart sincerely:
1)If u can boldly stand up on ur weding day 2 tell them that u met ur husband on facebook or 2go.
2)If u can tell ur children later on in life that i met ur dad on the computer,so they themselves can do thesame.
3)Can u say it is GOD that find him for u wen thing may not look like you want it now .
Re: Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook by ITbomb(m): 11:02am On Aug 24, 2012
Thank God u said meeting a somebody and not building a relationship, it doesn't matter where u meet as long as you have seen each other and develop other means of more physical and personal communications.
The people you meet on social media are the same people in your neighborhood. The beauty here is that u meet the person's character n attitude before being carried away by physical appearance

2 Likes

Re: Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 24, 2012
ITbomb: Thank God u said meeting a somebody and not building a relationship, it doesn't matter where u meet as long as you have seen each other and develop other means of more physical and personal communications.
The people you meet on social media are the same people in your neighborhood. The beauty here is that u meet the person's character n attitude before being carried away by physical appearance
Well said ma brother. You know the way some people reason here in Nigeria I just tire sha!
Re: Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook by omotola1(m): 11:52am On Aug 24, 2012
Why not? I can marry someone i meet on the internet.
Follow this thread:
www.nairaland.com/1025507/found-true-love-internet
Re: Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook by omotola1(m): 11:58am On Aug 24, 2012
shegzyzee: Just answer this question in ur heart sincerely:
1)If u can boldly stand up on ur weding day 2 tell them that u met ur husband on facebook or 2go.
Yes!
2)If u can tell ur children later on in life that i met ur dad on the computer,so they themselves can do thesame.
Yes!
3)Can u say it is GOD that find him for u wen thing may not look like you want it now .
Yes.
My brother, there are good people on the internet. Stop painting the internet as if it is demons that are using it!
Re: Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2012
Roseey0: Remv d ideas of where u met..d important tin is that there was a meeting den d rest shud be history..
my lil sis met her b.f online (don`t know exactly where they met) and they`ve been dating for years now. She was in high school then.
The lucky dude finished school and got a job in a bank and she is in her final year in Uni.
Now they`re planning to get married.
Re: Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2012
i no fit ooo sad
99 percent of babes for 2go and facebook look like masqurades sad.demm too wowor 4 my taste sad
Re: Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2012
but fine babes like u no dey always use 2go or facebook.na so so wowor babes i dey see for there sad
Re: Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2012
omotola1: Yes.
My brother, there are good people on the internet. Stop painting the internet as if it is demons that are using it!

Na NL we dey. Romance for that matter. Better pesin no plenty.
Re: Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2012
ogugua88:

Na NL we dey. Romance for that matter. Better pesin no plenty.
Abi oo
Re: Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
lefulefu:
but fine babes like u no dey always use 2go or facebook.na so so wowor babes i dey see for there sad
lie....i`ve seen fine babes online just that unlike meeting someone offline, you have to take your time to build the relationship and trust.
You will find lots of fine babes online including Ogugua.. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook by Ranoscky(m): 6:29am On Aug 26, 2012
Ogugua na the finest babe so far NL is consign. But that Hotie Tima of a gal ehn... her beauty dey strike me die, i no go lie!
Re: Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook by commited(m): 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2012
Maximus17: it depends on the level of interaction and understanding.it also involves getting to know each other personally and not only on social networks.
i love this man. In addition, both party has 2 hav an agreeable foundation of the relationship which sld b clearly defined, respect each other in genaral crate time 4 life building in general.
Re: Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook by acidtalk: 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2012
leyom234:

It will still continues to raise it either ugly or beautiful head. I met my present girl friend on 2go and at least for now, we are good. Just that am 9 years older than she is which shouldnt bother me based on advice from people but it wont just go.

Same here.
Age +1

Disadvantage - She has refused to go thereby casuing other runs from coming around.

Pros - Does the laundary, cooking, Cleaning and bedding.

Will I take it further? I really don't know. I just want to spoil her as much as I can.
Re: Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook by ikekings(m): 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2012
Eheeee nw.... No long tin once we develop the feeling am good to go....
Re: Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2012
chiboy1928: As a guy or a lady,can u marry a guy or a girl u met on 2go or facebook,do u tink such relationship is going to last!!!

very risky, most of them are EVIL...with DUBIOUS DEVILISH intentions, not necessarily for love or scarcity that they came online to seek for a partner, but for their gold-digging intentions to meet rich guys to defraud their hard earned money. Pls don't ever make the mistake, I am just realizing it more now...tot otherwise....only few are real, and u can hardly see them visible....seriously its not a nice idea, desist!

1 Like

Re: Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2012
grin grin
Re: Can U Marry A Guy U Met On 2go And Facebook by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2012
ikekings: Eheeee nw.... No long tin once we develop the feeling am good to go....

After the revelations on the match-making threads, do you still think it's a safe venture?

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Guys: A Good Cook Or A Beautiful Wife? / 5 Rules Ladies Must Obey Before I Can Marry Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.