Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Am I A Devil? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I A Devil? (2618 Views)

February 14th.Lovers Day or Devil's day? / She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I A Devil? by Jbgurl: 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2012
dis shld b in d jokes section.jeez.u pple wont kil me wit laughter.d comments alone r rib-cracking. And 2d op and d guy who use choosed instead of choose,seriously,go 4 comedy not law :d

1 Like

Re: Am I A Devil? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2012
freecocoa: And the course he claims to be studying isn't imported?

I tire for the voltron o! grin grin
Re: Am I A Devil? by Moesha22(f): 10:50pm On Aug 24, 2012
Oluwadare: The career u choosed for urself require a maximum discipline and plethora of self control in wich u didn't display over there. Thus u re not a DEVIL yet rather acted like a jejune try to control urself and b4 u knw it u are on top of ur world.
meaningless
Re: Am I A Devil? by pendo89(f): 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2012
are u a devil? jeeez! undecided wouldn't tell
Re: Am I A Devil? by emorse(m): 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
Make una free the guy jor. He just gained admission. By the time dem brush am finish, him grammar go set. I dey assume say him go face him book o.
Re: Am I A Devil? by GboyegaD(m): 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2012
intelligen: Comon na..pls u guys shd take it easy on dis guy..afta all..english is an importd language...

The very reason why he needs be reprimanded. Since it is an imported language, it isn't a must he must write with it. It is a faceless forum and he should see this as a wake up call for improvement of his command of the English language.
Re: Am I A Devil? by dealordea(m): 11:48pm On Aug 24, 2012
Romance section is now a joke section where people watch ur command of english!! Na wa oo!!

I feel you bro and a lot of things happen when it comes to friendship/relationship.. A lot of people will like to take things slow while other's will like an instant affair, bet your minister friend just want it slow of which u wanted more out of the friendship and the her bestie appear in the picture, you seems to find urself locking to her friend..

First, you have to consider your friend feeling, ensuring you know about her feelings towards you before going for her friend.. Also, note that both her parent have already appear in the picture despite the fact her mom pick an interest in you..so watch before you limp to her bestie, so you won't loose at both end.

So mate, you aint a devil, just use ur fore sight before asking her bestie out.

Peace out
Re: Am I A Devil? by Screwface(m): 1:53am On Aug 25, 2012
[center]Hmmm. They have succeded in chasing the Op. My brother,you can come in as a guest and view your comments jare..it is well.
When you reach year 2,no wori,ur engrish go don set.[/center]
Re: Am I A Devil? by k2039: 7:50am On Aug 25, 2012
De_ Law:

We became friends,very close and care for each other that people began to think that we are Dating.She celebrated her 20th birthday some weeks back. I was invited as the only male friend, her best friend from childhood as the only female friend with her Dad, Mum, and her junior sister.

Mum also pick interest in me when she learnt about my G.P.
Guy what is the name of your school and your cgpa.
I think you led the girl on,she propably felt you are dating(she invited you as her only male friendd).
If at all you are attracted to her friend,you just have to take your time,because I am sure the girl you are attracted will not date you because her friend probably must have told her that you are dating her.
Re: Am I A Devil? by Emmy9ite(m): 8:09am On Aug 25, 2012
De_ Law: I met this girl two weeks after i resumed as a Law student in the school library and she as a medical student. I can't just sit there an be looking at this "China Doll" so i make the approach and she reciprocate.

We became friends,very close and care for each other that people began to think that we are Dating. But between us, we know that nothing as such exist.
She celebrated her 20th birthday some weeks back. I was invited as the only male friend, her best friend from childhood as the only female friend with her Dad, Mum, and her junior sister.

I never knew that she's a daughter of a former minister despite all the talk- talk, she never disclose this to me. Her Mum also pick interested in me when she learnt about my G.P. But all this does not interest me like her best friend in which i fall in love with at first sight.

My GUYs at hostel said the timing is not right But Banky "MY RIGHT HAND MAN" in the hostel said " I'm a devil" HE said i do not exhibit the trust in which my profession demands of me, and that i have "FORM A COVER" which make it difficult or restrict other guys from approaching her on campus.

But come Banky! do i told you that I'm dating her? do i ask her out? Are we not just friends on a mutual ground?

AM I REALLY A DEVIL?
Lord have mercy!!!!! grin grin
Re: Am I A Devil? by tashanja(m): 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2012
Gudintent:

Neither do I undecided

Nor do I; but I think he is a good student of drama acting out the role of a very poor law student. cheesy grin
Re: Am I A Devil? by lumideezle(m): 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2012
De_ Law: I met this girl two weeks after i resumed as a Law student in the school library and she as a medical student. I can't just sit there an be looking at this "China Doll" so i make the approach and she reciprocate.

We became friends,very close and care for each other that people began to think that we are Dating. But between us, we know that nothing as such exist.
She celebrated her 20th birthday some weeks back. I was invited as the only male friend, her best friend from childhood as the only female friend with her Dad, Mum, and her junior sister.

I never knew that she's a daughter of a former minister despite all the talk- talk, she never disclose this to me. Her Mum also pick interest in me when she learnt about my G.P. But all this does not interest me like her best friend in which i fall in love with at first sight.

My GUYs at hostel said the timing is not right But Banky "MY RIGHT HAND MAN" in the hostel said " I'm a devil" HE said i do not exhibit the trust in which my profession demands of me, and that i have "FORM A COVER" which make it difficult or restrict other guys from approaching her on campus.

But come Banky! do i told you that I'm dating her? do i ask her out? Are we not just friends on a mutual ground?

AM I REALLY A `DEVIL?

Dude are u sure you are studying Law ?? Your written english is terrible!! I couldn't even read it talkless of understand it. Yes you are a Devil 4 makng me crack my head 2 understand what d F u were tlking about
Re: Am I A Devil? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2012
Okay people, stop picking on his written English.
Re: Am I A Devil? by frank317: 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2012
Yes you are a devil
No you are not a law student
Re: Am I A Devil? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2012
my point exactly
fluid26:

No wonder the girl's momsie picked interest in him when she learnt about his G.P. grin

She must have been perplexed! grin
Re: Am I A Devil? by ikekings(m): 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2012
do i told you that I'm
dating her? do i ask her out? @op wot is dis? Law ni?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Some Christian Guys So Afraid To Approach A Woman? / What A Wedding...what Happened? (PHOTO) / Naija Ladies When Will You Start Toasting Us ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.