Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Married Women Using Their Father's Name As Middle Name - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women Using Their Father's Name As Middle Name (28057 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / The Difference Between First Name, Middle Name And Last Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Using Their Father's Name As Middle Name by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2012
Whats with the chapter book posts undecided
Re: Married Women Using Their Father's Name As Middle Name by MrsChima1(f): 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2012
Some women in this world have no idea what type of men they have as husbands or boyfriends. If you have a husband that is understanding and submissive to the Most High then considered yourself blessed. If you are not spiritual...okay whatever.

A name has NO value compared to happiness and prosperity. You will not have a long and happy marriage simply because a woman has your surname this is toward men. You will not be the happiest bride on earth because you have accepted your husband's surname and this toward the women.

Marriage is much more complex than bearing surnames and having children. It requires dedication, respect, understanding, compassion, loyal, team work, loving spirit, long suffering, patience, pure joy, and peace on BOTH SIDE. That's what couple should exert their energy on instead and one last thing...STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK OF YOU, YOUR SPOUSE, AND YOUR MARRIAGE. You have to live it not them.

Learn to enjoy life without stress and worries. It works! Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Using Their Father's Name As Middle Name by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 29, 2012
undecided
Re: Married Women Using Their Father's Name As Middle Name by DukeNija(m): 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2012
Mrs Chima just won me over to the other side. Sorry guys. She's so on point. Kai
Re: Married Women Using Their Father's Name As Middle Name by MrsChima1(f): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2012
MsDarkSkin: undecided
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I will still love you if you accept your husband's name. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Women Using Their Father's Name As Middle Name by MrsChima1(f): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2012
Duke_Nija: Mrs Chima just won me over to the other side. Sorry guys. She's so on point. Kai

Winks. I try. wink
Re: Married Women Using Their Father's Name As Middle Name by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2012
Re: Married Women Using Their Father's Name As Middle Name by DaDewdropsNVS: 3:23am On Feb 01, 2013
PRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSENT!
My darling papa's name is my MIDDLE NAME. . .AND PROUDLY SO!
Blessed are those who have 'fathers' names on their certificates of births!
AMEN! cool
Re: Married Women Using Their Father's Name As Middle Name by kushsy: 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
I am married n still uses my father,s name as a middle name.I just feel pride in my bloodline n refuses to let go totally. It didt change or affact my marrige.. Its a choice.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Using Their Father's Name As Middle Name by birdman(m): 12:27am On Nov 18, 2013
kushsy: I am married n still uses my father,s name as a middle name.I just feel pride in my bloodline n refuses to let go totally. It didt change or affact my marrige.. Its a choice.

What of your mothers original surname. I think you should be equal opportunity and include both

1 Like

Re: Married Women Using Their Father's Name As Middle Name by tpia0003: 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
tendercharles:
Its now a normal trend among married ladies, they dont completely replace their father's name with their husband's name. I believe the husband should be in full possession of the woman after wedding but she, still having to use her father name creates a notion that she still 'partly' belongs to her father. I can't allow my wife to retain father's name after our wedding oo. What do you guys think?

ki lo kan e nitori olorun!!!!!

why are nlers so jobless.

to marry, una nor fit marry, to mind your own business, una nor fit mind, to do something worthwhile with your lives una nor fit do.

is it jonathan who is responsible for this sordid state of affairs?

a lot of the "men" here are like women, seriously.
Re: Married Women Using Their Father's Name As Middle Name by tpia0003: 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
Kobojunkie:
I pity the fool that will marry you @Poster.

many of them like that.

they are spending their lives focusing on emptiness.

later they'll say its the witches from their village who are doing them.
Re: Married Women Using Their Father's Name As Middle Name by tpia0003: 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
chucky234:
Can't stop laughing,women trying to become the head instead the tail God created to be,

is that in the bible?
Re: Married Women Using Their Father's Name As Middle Name by tpia0003: 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
coogar:

if everyone minded their business, there wouldn't be any point commenting on a public forum, don't you think?

obviously you never mind yours, so its understandable why that is not an option for you.
Re: Married Women Using Their Father's Name As Middle Name by tpia0003: 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
andyanders:

Forget some people here as their background is their main issue here. They never came from a well to do family and never to have had a loving mother or parenthood.

true.

if none of those factors is present in someone's life, that's not good.

you cant have it all, but you should at least be able to have one of the three.

when you have none at all, it affects your cognitive thinking.
Re: Married Women Using Their Father's Name As Middle Name by tpia0003: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
coogar:

unless the full bride price hasn't been paid by the husband, there's no reason any woman should attach her father's name after marriage! men who allow such are pussies!

how does it concern you for goodness sake.

can you ever learn to mind your own business?
Re: Married Women Using Their Father's Name As Middle Name by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
tendercharles:
Its now a normal trend among married ladies, they dont completely replace their father's name with their husband's name. I believe the husband should be in full possession of the woman after wedding but she, still having to use her father name creates a notion that she still 'partly' belongs to her father. I can't allow my wife to retain father's name after our wedding oo. What do you guys think?
Please is your surname all you can afford to offer in a marriage? undecided
Re: Married Women Using Their Father's Name As Middle Name by tpia0003: 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
megawave:
as for me my wife now bears my name, she even said she wants to bear my own first name and surname together as her own surname.

whatever rocks your boat.

that is an indication of total submission.

ok
Re: Married Women Using Their Father's Name As Middle Name by tpia0003: 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
Re: Married Women Using Their Father's Name As Middle Name by coogar: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
tpia0003:

how does it concern you for goodness sake.
can you ever learn to mind your own business?

tpia0003:

obviously you never mind yours, so its understandable why that is not an option for you.

you are a worthless heifer.....

while everyone was busy celebrating christmas with friends & family, you had to go back to 2012 thread to quote? are you that lonely that you even find it difficult to be sane in this festive period?

you have gone from being a christian charlatan to a gangster to a sket all in your bid to get my attention. only a foolish woman like yourself would keep trying the same method over & over again and expecting different result.

your life is full of broken dreams & empty promises.

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Using Their Father's Name As Middle Name by Ewuro4: 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
Choi shocked shocked shocked shocked see flying curses shocked shocked grin

Same Topic again?

What's going on here?
Re: Married Women Using Their Father's Name As Middle Name by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
Anyone who needs to know the meaning of feminisim or what it stands for or what it has fought for can consult google. It is an information age

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Using Their Father's Name As Middle Name by tpia003: 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
Why on earth would people be fighting and developing hurt feelings over things that are none of their business?

Somebody's wife ( you heard) is using her maiden name as her middle name, and folks on nl are getting upset over it? Its not their own wife or girlfriend ( if they have any), its not people who have anything to do with them, yet they are here displaying all kinds of behaviour over wetin nor concern them.

Na wa o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Family Of Four And Above In One Room, How Do You Cope? (photo) / Parent Pranks Son With Empty Pack Of Iphone 11 / Wives, What Would You Do When Your Husband Starts Beating You Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.