Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,797 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? (30459 Views)

Omg: See Public Disgrace This Lady Received From His Boyfriend [photo] / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by ihebrooke(m): 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2012
splendidb20: Pls prevent yourself & spouse from contracting diabetes. A couple that had been married for 20years were both recently diagnosed with diabetes. Findings showed that they both contracted the disease as a result of the name they call each other:
Honey, sweetie, sugar, sweetheart, chocolate etc. start early to call your spouse names like: Alomo bitter,yoyobitter, akilu, bitter kola, dogonyaro, swedish bitter, ota-apiapia etc. Have a sugar FREE marriage

Hahaha, funny.
Imagine this,
"Dogon-yaro, be fast, we are already late for the meeting.
Ota piapia, give me 5mins, am almost through.
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by masterpiecer(m): 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2012
[size=15pt]"i think i'm pregnant"
n we never even do d tin[/size]
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2012
the.game:
she is a garri addict...she finishes one bag of garri in a week. she knows all the technique of soaking,eating and boiling it..and she can even smell garri 5 feet away from her nd she can detect ijebu from other ones even when blindfolded

wow she must be a wonderful garri eater.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2012
masterpiecer: [size=15pt]"i think i'm pregnant"
n we never even do d tin[/size]

what so heartbreaking about that?
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by daviesmania(m): 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2012
Two weeks leta i also sent her dis reply. 'dont even bother abt returning de money, i've just finished killing ur dad, mum & younger sister, & in few hours i'll be out of naija. Mourn well!
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by masterpiecer(m): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
disappoint? U mean, 'we' comin back as a couple? If dts wot u meant, i assure u, it aint happenin, nt in dis lyf, nt even in d next cus wot i feel for him nw is exactly wot Spartacus felt for Gaius wen he found out d truth abt his wife..... TOTAL HATRED!!!!

y do girls like movies n story book life style?undecided
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by masterpiecer(m): 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2012
~vicky~:

we hadnt had s e x.
gerrit nw?
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2012
Hmmmmmmm! sad
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2012
masterpiecer:

we hadnt had s e x.
gerrit nw?

nah grin grin grin you were scared to be the father
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2012
Bado, ur agberoism don too much.... If I no commando, na so so r@pe u dey r@pe me. Sweetie, I cant stand d abuse any longer, it's OVER.

My reply...

Ashe oti e le!!!

Ja danu joor!
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Abbott(m): 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2012
"There was a little girl who had a dog, she chose this dog out of may other dogs though the dog was not that ok. The dog has gone away now and the little girl is waiting on her porch for her dog to come back. Should she keep waiting?"

Cant rememba the exact words she used but that was basically the content and text of the message.

I replied
"Dont wait for him, the dog may have decided to be gone for good"
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Abbott(m): 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2012
"There was a little girl who had a dog, she chose this dog out of may other dogs though the dog was not that ok. The dog has gone away now and the little girl is waiting on her porch for her dog to come back. Should she keep waiting?"

Cant rememba the exact words she used but that was basically the content and text of the message.

I replied
"Dont wait for him, the dog must have decided to be gone for good"
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by stepo707: 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2012
lmao @ comments. Heartbreak can kill one especially for first timers.Life is beautiful sha.
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by jhydebaba(m): 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2012
Idowuogbo: Bado, ur agberoism don too much.... If I no commando, na so so r@pe u dey r@pe me. Sweetie, I cant stand d abuse any longer, it's OVER.

My reply...

Ashe oti e le!!!

Ja danu joor!
Really!!! Is that why you refuse to show up for NL yesterday. I guess you're really down emotionally.
*missed ur "agberoism" greatly. grin
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by MariaGoretti: 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2012
masterpiecer:

y do girls like movies n story book life style?undecided
and wot do u mean?
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by echobee(f): 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2012
he told me never to call his lines again.not to even attempt to try his lines. because i told him that i am afraid of guys. well, not easy to move on,but will try.
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2012
Baby,u are not responsible for the pregnancy.I fainted immediately.after believing it was mine..theresa,to hell with u.
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by dothis91: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2012
o ga o
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Saraha1(f): 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2012
you better thak God say she tell you say the pregnancy no be ur own
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by EmmaUG: 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2012
~vicky~:

he wished he was responsible for it
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by IZUKWU(m): 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2012
daviesmania: Honey, am sorry but am out of town. Dont bother abt de 2 million naira u put in de wardrop, if ma trip works-out, i will pay u double in nine months tym. If it dosn't, then ur probably not gonna ever see me again becos i no u will kill me if i show back witout ur money. Stay cool!
ama ndi ana eze !
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by tadysmart(m): 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2012
ayobase:

Maybe u were acting too desperate.....nevertheless, .......
It might be coming natural from u, but some guys would end up reading meaning into it and wanting to bail out!
It happend to a friend!

Gbam! If I sense desperation,it ends whatever love I got for you.
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2012
the.game:
i woke up one early morning feeling good nd ready to groove...then i decide to check my phone, nd i saw one text message notification, i opened it nd behold it read "i cant date you anymore, the price of Garri has gone up"
oboy!!!! So you were dating a member of the notorious Nairaland "price of garri" gang? Wetin u been expect na?
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Sabaugo(f): 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2012
I hope ur virginity is not real bc am sure u have given somebody yourself. I promise u that i must marry u if u give urself. When i refused to give him he started calling me all sorts of name like watery vagina, loosed virgina. Etc

1 Like

Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by JAkpayen(m): 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2012
nyere84: HIM: since u ve refused to slip wit me for a MONTH we started dating, i dont tink i can wait any longer. Pls its over.!! ME: got dwn 4rm his car, went to a food vendor arnd my office to eat, took my fone, deleted his num & nonsense msgs, and also him out frm my life.

You live for nothing or die for something. Thumbs up babe!
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2012
Pls,beware of dog when next you come to my house
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Ishilove: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2012
Idowuogbo: Bado, ur agberoism don too much.... If I no commando, na so so r@pe u dey r@pe me. Sweetie, I cant stand d abuse any longer, it's OVER.

My reply...

Ashe oti e le!!!

Ja danu joor!
lwkmd!! Akpayan!!! grin cheesy
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Duxe(f): 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2012
'i am sowie,i cnt make it.'..this was minutes b4 i was abt 2 read d biography,long after d burial had started! After watching d gate since morning eagerly expecting my bf 2 show up, he didnt!

What can i say..evry emotion 4 him died that day! He became an ex barely 24hrs later! N this wud be 4years by october!

He pleaded later, i '4gave' n now we r 'good friends'! Hehehe..funny cos if given d chance,i'd pay back!!
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Ishilove: 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2012
@op,
"Steph is Madam Mystery, and we've been dating since June. She accompanied me to Lagos and i slept with her in PH. I'm so sorry, Ishi".

This text broke my heart and made me, for the first time in my life, spend a night and half a day weeping over a man. It is also going to be the last time i will ever cry over a man, so help me God.

1 Like

Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Mentcee(m): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2012
I missed my period
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2012
Ishilove:
lwkmd!! Akpayan!!! grin cheesy
tongue cheesy grin
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by MariaGoretti: 4:42pm On Aug 25, 2012
Mentcee: I missed my period
wots so heartbreaking abt being a father? Its nt lyk u didnt contribute to her 'missin my period'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wedded Nigerian Couple Who Met On BBM (Photos) / 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies / Can You Toast A Girl In Yoruba/hausa/igbo? ...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.