Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,785 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? (30458 Views)

Omg: See Public Disgrace This Lady Received From His Boyfriend [photo] / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by blessedbabe(f): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2012
Do you think W̶̲̥̅ƹ can ever get married
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Ebijayjay(m): 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2012
she says i should not call her phone line again, it's embarasine to me bcus i wastrying to help too.
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by joyprincess(f): 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2012
No adays its really had to fine real love and people dont really date for LoVe so thing no text dat can give our young youth hrt brk again,thier heart are strong like that of steel and mental
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Les: 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2012
Idowuogbo: Bado, ur agberoism don too much.... If I no commando, na so so r@pe u dey r@pe me. Sweetie, I cant stand d abuse any longer, it's OVER.

My reply...

Ashe oti e le!!!

Ja danu joor!
I love you your type, you know dat?
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Les: 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2012
Les: I love you, you know dat?
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by aries26(m): 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2012
Amya: "You are selfish and paranoid. I can't deal with this any longer."
My reply

You're are a disillusioned assh.ole. I dumped you last week. Never call my number again..
Yeah right. He dumped your paranoid a$$ first. Remember that.
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2012
Ishilove: @op,
"Steph is Madam Mystery, and we've been dating since June. She accompanied me to Lagos and i slept with her in PH. I'm so sorry, Ishi".

This text broke my heart and made me, for the first time in my life, spend a night and half a day weeping over a man. It is also going to be the last time i will ever cry over a man, so help me God.
I feel for u dearie. So sowi, glad to kw ur nw strong. smiley
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by mima2012: 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2012
Caught him with another woman n den he sends a text, u know its not working between d two of us so I have to move cause I can't remain like dis! Could not blive my ears bt dt text helped me to move on as am now happily married, and God blessed us wif a beautiful angel n guess wat d mugu is still single n seriously searching!

3 Likes

Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by ikekings(m): 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2012
Darey_00:
haba...i honestly hope ur joking ooo o_O
Lol..... No jokes my brother.... Since dat day i have been working on my KINI.....
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by ikekings(m): 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2012
Nerdy_Poet:
Hahahahahahahah!!! *falls under Dangote trailer * IKEKINGS don kill me oooo.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
My guy its very funny bt wen she sent me d text back den, it ain't funny at all.... Lol
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by ikekings(m): 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2012
~vicky~:

falls from titanic cheesy cheesy
Lol.... Easy ooo.... Dats wot a babe like you sent to me....
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by cantell(m): 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2012
This was from a woman who actually loved me but i never opened up my heart to her like she did.
She got fed up wit my attitude and she sent me this;
"There was a time i thought i couldn't live without you, a time i had feelings that weren't meant to be.
It's funny i wanted a life wit you and it's so sad that i had such a foolish heart".

1 Like

Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2012
"I feel terribly guilty that you're hurt. As that wasn't my intention at all, I am really sorry"
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Ishilove: 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2012
kunletiwoo: I feel for u dearie. So sowi, glad to kw ur nw strong. smiley
*singing*

I've gat this ice box where my heart used to be!! grin

1 Like

Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2012
am far from you now,,,,,,our love is weak becos of our distance,,,,,,i am now fully relocated to ilorin and u are in lagos.......i think its time to call our love camphor

its a funny message,,but i just have to laugh and cry at thesame time
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by ikekings(m): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2012
daviesmania: todaY na laugh i go laugh sleep. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha.....smiley
My brother no be small thing ooo....
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by tobezekiel(f): 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2012
YOUNG JOE: hmmm!!...that's serious, you need to work on the "hot tempered" part otherwise.....
yeah am doin dat an honestly am doin gud. buh wht i dnt understand is why he broke up with me cos of dat. anyways life goes on
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by fortyfeet(m): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2012
i accepted to get married to him because you never gave me so much room to express myself. so i feared to stay. he came and i said yes. my wedding is tomorrow. you are invited.
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Saraha1(f): 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2012
fortyfeet: i accepted to get married to him because you never gave me so much room to express myself. so i feared to stay. he came and i said yes. my wedding is tomorrow. you are invited.
and you went?
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by adamse(f): 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2012
@post enough!you this ill-trained girl sad
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by ayobase(m): 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2012
Sabaugo: I hope ur virginity is not real bc am sure u have given somebody yourself. I promise u that i must marry u if u give urself. When i refused to give him he started calling me all sorts of name like watery vagina, loosed virgina. Etc

What happened later?
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by ayobase(m): 8:59pm On Aug 25, 2012
Abbott: "There was a little girl who had a dog, she chose this dog out of may other dogs though the dog was not that ok. The dog has gone away now and the little girl is waiting on her porch for her dog to come back. Should she keep waiting?"

Cant rememba the exact words she used but that was basically the content and text of the message.

I replied
"Dont wait for him, the dog must have decided to be gone for good"

Funny proverb....LOL.
So u are the Dog!
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by lordbucos(m): 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2012
Please dont call or send sms to me again.
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2012
Ishilove:
*singing*

I've gat this ice box where my heart used to be!! grin
singing along with uu...#wink#
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by ikekings(m): 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2012
ayobase:

Is ur kinni really small as asala or the gel's is konga?
The gel's must be konga....nothing is wrong with ur kinni since others dont complain!.
Laugh don nearly finish me for here!
My bro the tin small ooo.... Back then nw cos recently i have been working on it....lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wedded Nigerian Couple Who Met On BBM (Photos) / 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies / Can You Toast A Girl In Yoruba/hausa/igbo? ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.