Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,797 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? (30459 Views)

Omg: See Public Disgrace This Lady Received From His Boyfriend [photo] / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
was jast askin cus he neva mentioned being d father or not.
kk
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2012
kunletiwoo: Amen! May God keep us all. Buh, can you just tell us exactly what happened? In order for ppl to know the intense of what you've gone tru. Thank you sir.

This is public forum with people of different background with different questionable intentions....just felt like contributing to the thread based on my own experience, but not to plunge into details...again, its not good to recollect things like that...didn't even know when I did...pls bro forget about it and let the thread flow. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2012
DailyNews:

This is public forum with people of different background with different questionable intentions....just felt like contributing to the thread based on my own experience, but not to plunge into details...again, its not good to recollect things like that...didn't even know when I did...pls bro forget about it and let the thread flow. thanks.
Noted! The Lord is your strength.
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2012
DailyNews:

Tnx but not sth to make fun of anyway...pray u dnt be in such shoe.
making fun? how? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2012
kunletiwoo: Noted! The Lord is your strength.

Thanks smiley
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by tobezekiel(f): 12:18am On Aug 28, 2012
kunletiwoo: Amen! May God keep us all. Buh, can you just tell us exactly what happened? In order for ppl to know the intense of what you've gone tru. Thank you sir.
Must u knw everything? seems listenin to pples life stories is fun to u ryt?? embarassed
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:02am On Aug 28, 2012
tobezekiel:
Must u knw everything? seems listenin to pples life stories is fun to u ryt?? embarassed
Y ur blood dey rise? Can't he learn a tin or two from people's experience? U jus dey rise like yeast inside puff puff! Abeg park...

2 Likes

Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 28, 2012
tobezekiel:
No Vex Dear
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Y ur blood dey rise? Can't he learn a tin or two from people's experience? U jus dey rise like yeast inside puff puff! Abeg park...
Idowu, Ose o ku agbale mi o. Appreciate!
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by tobezekiel(f): 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
TPOSH?! anyways its allowed grin
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2012
kunletiwoo: Idowu, Ose o ku agbale mi o. Appreciate!
i gats u bebe! o lenu bi ibon!
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2012
tobezekiel:
TPOSH?! anyways its allowed grin
dem dey charge you by letter? itumo plz...
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by lagosapple: 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2012
Bitch!
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2012
lagosapple: Bitch!
Did u reply em?
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2012
pls can i hv ua email
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by fjaiye(f): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2012
Please stop writing on my wall or liking all my post.My baby is watching I don't want to seem mean by having to delete you.
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2012
fjaiye: Please stop writing on my wall or liking all my post.My baby is watching sad I don't want to seem mean by having to delete you.
And what was your reaction? smiley
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Suljosh: 8:13am On Oct 10, 2012
Amya: "You are selfish and paranoid. I can't deal with this any longer."
My reply

You're are a disillusioned assh.ole. I dumped you last week. Never call my number again..
"hmmm" sobs!
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by naijalodge(m): 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
These was what mine sent me,just yesterday evening.

Pls i beg u in d name of God don't call me again or even think am ur gf cos i can't take it any more from now on go n get uself another girl dat can tolorate u attitude ok

I've been calling her since yesterday bt no way..
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
naijalodge: These was what mine sent me,just yesterday evening.

Pls i beg u in d name of God don't call me again or even think am ur gf cos i can't take it any more from now on go n get uself another girl dat can tolorate u attitude ok

sad
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2012

Wetin u do d gal? Let me guess... U fry her dog chop abi? angry

1 Like

Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wetin u do d gal? Let me guess... U fry her dog chop abi? angry
Dog? Wetin be that o Idowu?
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:05am On Oct 11, 2012
kunletiwoo: Dog? Wetin be that o Idowu?
sometin PG grin grin grin
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Ishilove: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2012

What kind of attitude do you have that is makin her run from you??
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
sometin PG grin grin grin
Lol... cheesy
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:12am On Oct 11, 2012
Ishilove:
What kind of attitude do you have that is makin her run from you??
abi ooo.. he no tell us if na hin dey always evapourate like omo tan gbe ka na o! now he dey dey find sympathy! Waheed,if i sound u hen! undecided angry angry angry
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by yuzedo: 11:51am On Oct 11, 2012
Yuzedo, your "Tshabalala" is too big for me.. embarassed Please we can only do it ten times a day as from now on cos my punny will slack.. cry

I was so sad when i received that SMS! angry angry angry
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Ishilove: 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
yuzedo: Yuzedo, your "Tshabalala" is too big for me.. embarassed Please we can only do it ten times a day as from now on cos my punny will slack.. cry

I was so sad when i received that SMS! angry angry angry
For your mind. Everybody dey come NL to claim Mr 12inches Deek
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Ishilove: 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
Heartbreak is a biatch

Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
Ishilove: Heartbreak is a biatch
You can say that again smiley
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by olasmith10(m): 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
She texd: Smith,smith,smith!!!,dis relatnshp can't work,let's just end it,I wish u gud luck in ur future endeavour.
Re: Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? by deshclones(m): 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
I don't deserve you,I did something I never believed I will do..@lease forgive me and may God bless you for me...

The b1tch turned off her phone ..never knew she slept with one drug guy who got her pregnant...she even got married to d guy ,a guy she barely knows....I pray she passes thru the pains she put me thru 300million times...she nd her lying mom...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wedded Nigerian Couple Who Met On BBM (Photos) / 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies / Can You Toast A Girl In Yoruba/hausa/igbo? ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.