Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,732 members, 7,813,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Pretoria And Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pretoria And Lagos. (1366 Views)

After Abuja And Lagos,anambra Follows-opinion / South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! / #occupy Nigeria Protests In Pretoria , South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretoria And Lagos. by panafrican(m): 2:04am On Dec 31, 2007
Where are you less likely to be the victim of an arm robbery, Pretoria or Lagos ?
Re: Pretoria And Lagos. by babasin(m): 9:14am On Dec 31, 2007
panafrican:

Where are you less likely to be the victim of an arm robbery, Pretoria or Lagos ?

Lagos is your answer

South Africa is the CRIME CAPITAL OF AFRICA.

The Tanzanian high commissioner to South Africa was beaten unconscious by armed robbers at his own farewell dinner in Pretoria, police say.

--

The South African government official said the envoy told the robbers at one point: "Gentlemen, God bless you."
They are said to have replied: "We don't care for God. Let's stab these dogs."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7164006.stm
Re: Pretoria And Lagos. by babakura(m): 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2007
Lagos I beg , SA is crime laden I tell u ,

My ugly naija is better,,
Re: Pretoria And Lagos. by OEPHIUS(m): 7:00am On Jan 03, 2008
you all are wining about pretoria forgeting that it is like Abuja where crime is lower yer in Pretoria as alarming as it is crime is lower try joburgor capetown
Re: Pretoria And Lagos. by afrobeat: 7:57am On Jan 03, 2008
I am not sure but I know that in SA crime is more abundant than in Nigeria
Re: Pretoria And Lagos. by micklplus(m): 7:59am On Jan 03, 2008
My Lagos na My lagos. Lagos all the way.

Pretoria, Jo burg and cape town. All na the same.
They rob as if theres no tommorrow ! burst u and even kill u ! The immigration are players too ! just know that u are in soup as soon as u declare all that you have on you !

(1) (Reply)

Reply And Be Robbed / This Is Lagos / Ribadu Picks Ngozi Okonjo-iweala As Running Mate, Tinubu Says No!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.