Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,964 members, 7,952,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? (56597 Views)

Do You Have Abnormal Period Pain Or Sharp Pain During S*x? / How To Get Rid Of Period Pain Naturally / How Do You Deal With Your Pimples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2012
kandiikane:

You know the bosoms will become smaller than they were once you stop breast feeding. All wrinkly and saggy. Awwh!

My friend one actually took a turn for the better.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by kandiikane(m): 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2012
lipsrsealed

... Mek I modify quick time sha.

1 Like

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by preselect(m): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2012
rokiatu:

Sex does not hurt for me. I have seen a doc abt it, nothing major

Then that's good news. So we are just dealing with pain.
Keep trying some pain relievers
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

HEY! SHUT UP THERE! grin

Be grateful we go through this to carry una and your seeds tongue (only to be disrespected and unappreciated cheesy)

Fellow members of the stronger s3x.
Sisters claim your victory.

Wuteva. Just be sure to make me a sandwich while you're at it. grin
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
I guess I'm lucky cos I don't feel pains. none at all
My sister takes felvin and it works for her
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by kandiikane(m): 1:58am On Sep 11, 2012
I've started taking felvin, it's actually very quick and works wonders. I don't know what's in it. Just found huge loads of packets in my friend's bag.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 11, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

HEY! SHUT UP THERE! grin

Be grateful we go through this to carry una and your seeds tongue (only to be disrespected and unappreciated cheesy)

Fellow members of the stronger s3x.
Sisters claim your victory.

Is this a Gender War? shocked shocked

Then 2Buff u've got me On ur Bisexual Squad!
grin grin
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 11, 2012
Mine were really bad in my teens and twenties.
Passed out from the pain, can't keep food down, vomit, can't walk or work even with meds. Used paracetamol,buscopan,cataflam, oruvail(the arthritic drug) neurofen, felvin,ibrufen. Still had pain only the degree of pain altered then after awhile the painkillers would need more doses

Then NSAID meds messed up my pre-existing gastristis issue and gave me bad ulcer

Nw I'm on 'no spa' and paracetamol
But what works best is heating towels that I rub all oVer lower abdomen
It tends to put me to sleep
After day one - I'm just grouchy till the period ends like I'm recoverg from surgery.

I'll try drinking hot water though

2 Likes

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 11, 2012
salsera: Mine were really bad in my teens and twenties.
Passed out from the pain, can't keep food down, vomit, can't walk or work even with meds. Used paracetamol,buscopan,cataflam, oruvail(the arthritic drug) neurofen, felvin,ibrufen. Still had pain only the degree of pain altered then after awhile the painkillers would need more doses

Then NSAID meds messed up my pre-existing gastristis issue and gave me bad ulcer

Nw I'm on 'no spa' and paracetamol
But what works best is heating towels that I rub all oVer lower abdomen
It tends to put me to sleep
After day one - I'm just grouchy till the period ends like I'm recoverg from surgery.

I'll try drinking hot water though

Thank Jesus am a Man! cheesy cheesy
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 11, 2012
2buff:

Wuteva. Just be sure to make me a sammich while you're at it. grin

shocked shocked angry

Buffy and guapo...may you both wake up pregnant! angry

2 Likes

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by kodylicky(f): 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

shocked shocked angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

shocked shocked angry

Lol -- We're Jxt Activists, must u do a Hitler? grin grin
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
kody-licky:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hun Where have u taken ya Pants to all these Months? undecided undecided
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
El Guapo:

Lol -- We're Jxt Activists, must u do a Hitler? grin grin

Lol...come on it woulnt be so bad. wink
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
am a man grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Lol...come on it woulnt be so bad. wink

Lol -- I Hate Germans! cheesy
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by freecocoa(f): 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
Simeontaiwo: I am guy,bt my gf do use velvin,nd wen d pain is 2 much she lay down on d floor wit her stomach nd its working 4 her
You mean Felvin 20

I take that too and it reduces the pain for me.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
Thread makes front page after 3 weeks.. hope say Rokaitu never die..

2 Likes

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Moukafoam(f): 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2012
Menstral pain na for those wey don disvirgin naa undecided

I have not felt it before sha cool

Some of ♍♈ friends do také pain reliever(advid) before it starts wink
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by emilyone(f): 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2012
The only permanent solution to period pain that i know of is child bearing cheesy
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Afam4eva(m): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2012
Chei, Women dey suffer oo.

2 Likes

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2012
Evening primrose at least 10 days before your period, pain will be a lot milder for panadol to deal with.

emilyone: The only permanent solution to period pain that i know of is child bearing cheesy

Often said but don't know how true it is, mine stopped after the birth of my daughter though.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by misreal(m): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I stopped having the pain a few years back. Now the pain is replaced by another kinda feeling (which Im so not going to mention).

I used to take Motrin.
i know de feeling.its dat feeling dat makes u wanna bleep really hard grin[quote author=Ileke-IdI]
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Soocool1(m): 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2012
after reading through the pages, all I can say is, thank God I'm not a woman!
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by jude33084(m): 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2012
Moukafoam: Menstral pain na for those wey don disvirgin naa undecided

Advid is good but not readily available in our pharmacy. I believe it is from τhe states.
Once ♍♈ girl own start every other stuffs seize Ť☺ exist sad
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2012
Tenderly1: you girls, have not experienced labour pains and u are complaining already.itz 20 times the pain u feel wen you are in your period.
no mind dem! Labour pain is worse.na dat one you go know say water dey two different types.
I have forgotten what actually causes the menstrual pain! Oh! Reproductive system comes to my mind. Does anyone also feel ovulation pain? That hurts too.it comes 11days after menstruation.no one has mentioned buscopan.I think its a pain relieving drug too.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by freecocoa(f): 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
Moukafoam: Menstral pain na for those wey don disvirgin naa undecided

You this virginia ike oye, you no go stay one place abi.tongue
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by jude33084(m): 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
afam4eva: Chei, Women dey suffer oo.

Thats why we must support ΆŋԂ respect them wink

3 Likes

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by y2kaustin(m): 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I stopped having the pain a few years back. Now the pain is replaced by another kinda feeling (which Im so not going to mention).

I used to take Motrin.
...I order you to mention d feeling(s),or serve a Ban!

1 Like

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2012
Take Painkillers (Ibuprofen and the likes) starting from two days before it starts to when it starts(works for some but not for me) Also hot tea helps and as exhausting as this may sound for some one who is in pain, try exercising. The one that works for me every time is to sleep belly down on the floor. I also take Tramadol capsules, works in 45 minutes. I used to take Buscopan but it never worked for me so I switched to a stronger painkiller which is Tramadol.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by jude33084(m): 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2012
freecocoa: You this virginia ike oye, you no go stay one place abi.tongue

Which one be ike oye virginia nau? undecided

Just asking bro wink
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Super1759: 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2012
seee wetin people deh pass through everymonth..nawa oo. Thank God I am a man. Correct man for that matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby / COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive / Lady Enters Gutter "After Lodging With Man In A Hotel" In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.