Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? (56599 Views)

Do You Have Abnormal Period Pain Or Sharp Pain During S*x? / How To Get Rid Of Period Pain Naturally / How Do You Deal With Your Pimples? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Tenderly1(f): 1:38am On Aug 29, 2012
blank:

I have a child so I know but my period pains are just as bad as my labour pains and since I gave birth, they became worse.
rily datz serious oh.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 2:36am On Aug 29, 2012
I take an ibuprofen pill as soon as I feel bloated or a cramp and call it a day. undecided

1 Like

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by deribigbe(m): 10:17am On Aug 29, 2012
From my own pespertive, Women in d house always take Herbs a week b4 d main day but most women does nt like taking it... Am sure it relief pains
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by HotieTima(f): 10:44am On Aug 29, 2012
grin grin grin grin

sometimes i wonder if your normal

why don't u go see a doctor

u think u will really find the answer here undecided grin

i know wat u can dooo u should start been nice too me
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by MissyB3(f): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2012
rokiatu: Like really give me tips on how to handle this batch called period pain. I don't want to die before my time abi and no pills seems to be working either.
You think you suffer? Wait till you see me when Mr. red comes visitng, and you'll thank God for your life. grin
I take voltfast and it works after 15 minutes, but within that 15 minutes, I undergo pain that should last me for a lifetime. grin
#Somethingsyoujustcan'tcontrol
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2012
Missy_B:
You think you suffer? Wait till you see me when Mr. red comes visitng, and you'll thank God for your life. grin
I take voltfast and it works after 15 minutes, but within that 15 minutes, I undergo pain that should last me for a lifetime. grin
#Somethingsyoujustcan'tcontrol

Oh great to hear somebody is worst than me. grin grin grin

But seriously though, God luv women. cry cry
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by sashaa(f): 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2012
Mehhhn, i take felvin but am concerned as i hear it can have some side effects. This month, i promised myself i was gonna take paracetamol but when d pain kicked in, na vex i use find my felvin

2 Likes

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 30, 2012
Dis one na life? undecided undecided

I thank God for my d*ck.
I think God dash una dis una palava because of Eve. Kpele.

Claim victory.

9 Likes

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by kandiikane(m): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2012
^did Adam not have a brain of his own? Anyway, no surprise there. Eve was carrying the world between her legs.

we thank God that he gave you a pen1s but someone has to have a uterus to bring your unborn child for this world. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2012
kandiikane: ^did Adam not have a brain of his own? Anyway, no surprise there. Eve was carrying the world between her legs.

we thank God that he gave you a pen1s but someone has to have a uterus to bring your unborn child for this world. tongue

Typical woman response after sh[i]i[/i]t has hit the fan.
Later they will be the ones to cry that men don't listen to them or take their advice. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by kandiikane(m): 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2012
^lol sharrap grin

1 Like

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by vanessara: 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2012
Hello Ladies,

I rarely comment but I couldn't help but contribute what has made me a normal human being. Prior to now if I am on I act like somebody possessed, all throughout my secondary school days the moment my period comes even before then as soon as it around the corner our matron calls my home to get the driver to come and pick me from the boarding school I attended.

The moment "Jagunlabi comes I become "Ajantala" extremely irritated, I vomit when I put anything in my mouth be it chewing gum,water, mints and even the DR prescribed "Avormine" it didn't work, if I need to use the loo it becomes Impossicant because the muscles in my legs can't carry me so I have to crawl to use the toilet. During the days of my period I don't eat and I am always very pale.

My mother was seriously concerned hence we saw a lot of highly placed OB n Gynae Drs cos she works in the medical line, nothing worked, Analgin,Ibruprofean,felvin and I did somany test nothing really work.
Eventually, I was home watching a phone in programme on NTA2 channel 5 and they brought in a lady called Ayodele Quincy by nature I am a skeptic but she claim to have herbs that can cure any ailments, I called and had the opportunity to talk to her. She asked if I could go to the local herbs market. I did and bought all the herbs and I used it and since then its been bye bye to Menstral pain.

I am eternally grateful as she didn't collect a dime for me so if I see anybody suffering I am quick to help.

1 Like

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by dnawah(m): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2012
Well i thank God for not being a woman o!but if my woman own starts hmmm!my heart bleeds.i have 2 be there 4 her(i wish God can remove pain away 4rm u all)but may he give u all the heart 2 endure

6 Likes

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by kandiikane(m): 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2012
^Awwwh, that's really cute. kiss

1 Like

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by ibizgirl(f): 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2012
Very sorry to all the ladies in the house that go through this, there is an Edmark product that's known as Red Yeast Coffee that is made from Red Yeast rice and just a little bit (0.005%) Coffee, it really helps to relieve this condition.
Drugs are generally known to be poison administered in small dose. As much as possible use supplements or herbs.

1 Like

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by dominique(f): 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2012
i didnt know how serious period pains were till one of my friends had to miss an important test because of it. back then when i used to tell my friends how minimal my period pains were, they told me to thank my stars. once my period resumed after having my son, the pains reduced to zero. guess i should count myself lucky in that aspect cool
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by blank(f): 8:09am On Sep 07, 2012
I was told that when i have a child that it would reduce to almost zero. Mine increased by 100%.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2012
blank: I was told that when i have a child that it would reduce to almost zero. Mine increased by 100%.

That sucks. angry angry angry

I am rushing to born for two reasons,

1 bigger boobs

2 my period pain going away.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by ceej24: 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2012
Nothing worked for me not even when i took paracetamol and flexicam together against doctor's advice until i found a solution two months ago peak milk and paracetamol morning afternoon and night.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by dominique(f): 11:56am On Sep 08, 2012
rokiatu:

1 bigger boobs

awww sucks. period pains are supposed to disappear after having kids. but you can count yourself as one of the unique ones wink.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2012
Hotie Tima: grin grin grin grin

sometimes i wonder if your normal

why don't u go see a doctor

u think u will really find the answer here undecided grin

i know wat u can dooo u should start been nice too me
ROFLMAO I am just seeing this comment. Hey you may never know I may just find my solution here. The warm water stuff that firestar suggested does help a lot.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2012
firestar:
Drink it. A few sips at a time until the pain abates.
Pele.

interesting.

i will try that.

i really hate taking pills. undecided

@topic, i used to have cramps, bloating and abdominal pain REALLY bad when I was younger. Now it's not so bad but it still is annoying and uncomfortable. I usually use heating pads on my lower belly, and get some sleep when I can or take ibuprofen when I am on the go (work, or have things to do) so I just "deal with it" until the pills take effect. undecided
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by sweetcheecks(f): 7:17pm On Sep 09, 2012
Exercise is the best! !!
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 10, 2012
sweetcheecks: Exercise is the best! !!
pineapples!! embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 10, 2012
Smelly Fins -- Jxt like a Bulldog eating Mayonnaise! undecided undecided
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 10, 2012
Cot tamn you ladies!
What is this?
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 10, 2012
2buff: Dis one na life? undecided undecided

I thank God for my d*ck.
I think God dash una dis una palava because of Eve. Kpele.

Claim victory.

HEY! SHUT UP THERE! grin

Be grateful we go through this to carry una and your seeds tongue (only to be disrespected and unappreciated cheesy)

Fellow members of the stronger s3x.
Sisters claim your victory.

1 Like

Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 10, 2012
OMO IBO: Cot tamn you ladies!
What is this?

Would you like to experience it?

Lets swtich places for a month lolz.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
Hello, My Name is Ambrose. i was wondering if you would be interested in a proven healthcare product that will cure your mensural cramp(pains)? if your answer is yes,

All i need is just an oppoutunity and 10min of your time to show you these products, and you can decide for yourself if it applies to you.

My intention is not to sell any product to you. but an open mind to allow me to show you the reasons why so many people have bought this products and continue to buy it.

Thanks in anticipation for the oppoutunity.
Ambrose.
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by preselect(m): 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2012
Poster

If your menstrual pains don't go away with the regulate pain medications like ibuprofen, you may need to see an doctor about it. It may not be ordinary menstrual pains. There are other conditions that mimick menstrual pain.

Eg, something called endometriosis. In this case, theres also pain during sex. There are lots of other conditions that have menstrual pains as symptoms. So check your gynecologist before u start taking herbs that WILL destroy your kidney and liver( live passport to the cemetry)
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by kandiikane(m): 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2012
rokiatu:

1 bigger boobs

You know the bosoms will become smaller than they were once you stop breast feeding. All wrinkly and saggy. Awwh!
Re: Women How Do You Deal With Period Pain? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2012
pres-elect:
Poster

If your menstrual pains don't go away with the regulate pain medications like ibuprofen, you may need to see an doctor about it. It may not be ordinary menstrual pains. There are other conditions that mimick menstrual pain.

Eg, something called endometriosis. In this case, theres also pain during sex. There are lots of other conditions that have menstrual pains as symptoms. So check your gynecologist before u start taking herbs that WILL destroy your kidney and liver( live passport to the cemetry)

Sex does not hurt for me. I have seen a doc abt it, nothing major.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Collapses Along The Road In Lagos Island, Abandoned By Passersby / COVID-19: Muhammed Babandede Tests Positive / Lady Enters Gutter "After Lodging With Man In A Hotel" In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.