Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

Recharge Card Printing Business, Help Needed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recharge Card Printing Business, Help Needed. (1927 Views)

I Need A Daily Income Business...help!!! / Starting Shawarma Business: Help Please / Cold-room Business, Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recharge Card Printing Business, Help Needed. by nusdog: 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2012
Pls can someone put me through. I'm interested to know the process and profitability.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business, Help Needed. by Thedetox: 7:48am On Aug 26, 2012
Hi,im into it big time,i live in ibadan,i have links in lagos where i buy e pins 4 a cheap price and i print them,sell to retailers,i also sell e pins to those that are just coming up,
for any further enquiry
oludemit99@yahoo.com
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business, Help Needed. by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 26, 2012
Google Ringo communications. They have their office adress on Allen Avenue, Ikeja.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business, Help Needed. by nusdog: 11:06am On Aug 26, 2012
Thanks so much, folks. More inputs needed.

@brand news. I'll surely pay them a visit

@thedetox. I'll send u an email asap.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business, Help Needed. by nusdog: 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2012
Brand_new: Google Ringo communications. They have their office adress on Allen Avenue, Ikeja.

hi, pls can i get a precise address of ringo? I didn't get it from googling.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business, Help Needed. by chizillar(m): 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
For those who has interest in printing of vouchers from the comfort of your home, the console printing software is available including the manual and all authorised pin sellers in any state you reside. Note you use that for all networks/07033097160.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business, Help Needed. by legalwealth(m): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ringo will only install their software for you for like N10,000 plus how to use the software.
Sell other vouchers except GLO and MTN to you and direct you to another company to buy MTN & GLO bulk PIN.

For full information and address about RINGO and other ones,

Visit click HERE => www.nairaland.com/1046671/download-free-naijarechargecardbiz-ebook-without
to Download my Naijarechargecardbiz EBOOK Without A Dime Here Today.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business, Help Needed. by legalwealth(m): 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
Read my
"Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria"

here at

www.nairaland.com/1016297/step-step-guide-starting-recharge and you will really find it eye opening and note

HERE IS THE MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH FOR ANYONE THAT WANT TO START HIS/HER OWN PROFITABLE RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS WITH OVERALL COST LESS THAN N5,000...Five Thousand Naira Only

The software is usually at least N10,000 for paid version which will give you access also to purchasing PIN as well but FREE ones will not get you access to PIN as most companies won't sell PIN to you if you do not install Printing software from them

but the GOOD NEWS now is that YOU can now start Recharge Card Printing Business with less than N5,000
without the need for Printing Software,Desktop or Laptop of your own,Printer of your own and
YOU will still have and get instant access to our PINS 24/7 anytime anyday.

Cares to know how?

Read here www.nairaland.com/1051031/how-start-recharge-card-printing now.

Goodluck and to your success
Presegs Adesida
0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business, Help Needed. by japandman: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
From DD Global Idyll Ventures

'Recharge card Printing Business is one business with huge demand and has the capacity to multiply your money very fast because of the way DD Global Idyll Ventures sells the prices of our e-pins which is at a very cheap rate so as to enable customers maximize profit when they print and sell in wholesale. It simply means we allow you to buy the e-pins at a very low price rate, print it any where in Nigeria and make huge profit after sales. That is exactly the advantage we have over other companies that sell software but can not access the e-pins for users of their software to print and make money. You can make between 3 to 4% gains every day after printing and selling your recharge cards to wholesalers/retailers so it makes it very fast for you to sell.'
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business, Help Needed. by japandman: 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
Partner with Us to Start Printing Recharge Cards of All GSM Networks Today and Start Making Money Every day of your Life.

We sell epins at a very affordable rate.
This is a lifetime opportunity that can create massive wealth and good income for you any time and day.

How To order Recharge card Pins!

To Order For ePins of All Networks, kindly Follow This Sample Steps Below:

Our E-Pin Prices are: Mtn: N96.5, Airtel: N95.5 9mobile:N95.5 and Glo: N93

Do you Calculation and Proceed To the Bank To Pay Or You Can Do a Transfer.

After Payment, Send the Following:

Name Of Depositor, Amount Paid, Email and ePin Specifications

(e.g: MTN N100/50pcs, Airtel N200/100pcs, 9mobile N500/20pcs, Glo N100/100pcs)

Send To : 08054163837 (whatsapp messages only) or
Call: 07063714163 for enquiry

Note: Minimum order is 50pcs For N100/N200, Then 20pcs For N500 and N1000 denomination.

How to get started How To Start Printing Recharge Cards.
Kindly Follow The Steps Below:

1. Install our ePin SOFTWARE (only for our clients in other to order for our cheap e-pin) on your computer, insert our licence key (#10,000) and get certificate You can use or download a universal software.

2. Buy ePins from our company (DD GLOBAL IDYLL VENTURES) or any reliable recharge card e-pin dealer.

3. Upload the ePins to the software.

4. Connect printer to PC and load it with papers.

5. Use the software to print the ePins on the papers.

6. Sell to wholesalers and make huge money doing turn over with your capital.

BEST SUCCESS

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business, Help Needed. by skillztech(f): 1:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
Get to Partner with Us to Start Printing Recharge Cards of All Networks Today and Start Making Money Every day of your Life.

We sell epins at a very affordable rate.
This is a lifetime opportunity that can create massive wealth and good income for you any time and day.

Check my signature for contact details

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Trading In Expired Domain Names From Nigeria / A Short Guide To Email Etiquette / War Looms In Oba Obateru Akinruntan’s Household… As Sons Fights Over Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.