Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

How White Women Really Feel About Black Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How White Women Really Feel About Black Men (13772 Views)

How do you really feel after s*x? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2012
Black Kenichi: The Mrs. Chima talks the more I hear and see bulls**t.

And i can say the same for you.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 24, 2012
grin grin
LAWD!
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2012
Black Kenichi:

Nope, most women can't see through sh*t. If you could, then why do I many women complain and bitch over men.

Most women aren't online complaining about men...it is the other way around. Now since women are supposedly biatches...they are doing exactly what biatches do...biatch about.

Now you have been on this site for some time and mainly you complain about what Black women did, should do, what they won't do, how they should do it, and bleed such way. You as a male (I presume) biatches more than menstruating chicks at the Give Us Free Correctional Center!

There are plenty of threads such as:

My wife won't suck my dick!
My girlfriend asked me for 1 dollar and I don't like gold diggers!
My girl got fat and my dick got little.
Who should I choose my mother or my wife?
My wife just had twins and I can't afford them!

All of these are MANBITCHES WITH DICKS complaining about women!

Do I need to go on...REALLY!! [size=17pt]Secondly...I have never SAID BLACK WOMEN DIDN'T HAVE ISSUES.. I said MANY OF THE MANBITCHES ON THIS THREAD want to act like THEY ARE INNOCENT and do not have issues THEMSELVES.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 24, 2012
damn sis went in!!
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by pleep(m): 2:06am On Oct 31, 2012
For the few last decades the trend was women complaining about men without any retort from men. In recent times the pendulum has started to swing back and now men have begun to take a more agressive stance in their perception of women. This is the blowback of the feminist movement. Unfourtunatly this soceity is moving toward fullscale gender conflict... all of this is amplified in the black community.

I think what we are seeing now, with a ton of males complaining about women, is the begining of a sort of male verison of feminism.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by UmericanGirl(f): 4:51am On Oct 31, 2012
*sigh*

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 31, 2012
lmao
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by BlackKenichi(m): 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Most women aren't online complaining about men...it is the other way around. Now since women are supposedly biatches...they are doing exactly what biatches do...biatch about.

Now you have been on this site for some time and mainly you complain about what Black women did, should do, what they won't do, how they should do it, and bleed such way. You as a male (I presume) biatches more than menstruating chicks at the Give Us Free Correctional Center!

There are plenty of threads such as:

My wife won't suck my dick!
My girlfriend asked me for 1 dollar and I don't like gold diggers!
My girl got fat and my dick got little.
Who should I choose my mother or my wife?
My wife just had twins and I can't afford them!

All of these are MANBITCHES WITH DICKS complaining about women!

Do I need to go on...REALLY!! [size=17pt]Secondly...I have never SAID BLACK WOMEN DIDN'T HAVE ISSUES.. I said MANY OF THE MANBITCHES ON THIS THREAD want to act like THEY ARE INNOCENT and do not have issues THEMSELVES.
[/size]

Clearly you haven't heard of the Feminist movement and it's off shoots like the BWE movement. Still women are complaining about all sorts of sh*t on the internet. Pull the other one, woman. You're not fooling anyone with your sophist bullsh*t.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by BlackKenichi(m): 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2012
pleep: For the few last decades the trend was women complaining about men without any retort from men. In recent times the pendulum has started to swing back and now men have begun to take a more agressive stance in their perception of women. This is the blowback of the feminist movement. Unfourtunatly this soceity is moving toward fullscale gender conflict... all of this is amplified in the black community.

I think what we are seeing now, with a ton of males complaining about women, is the begining of a sort of male verison of feminism.

It's already happened. It's called the Men's Rights Activism or MRA for short. Women (especially black american women) have been duped by feminism and it's bulls**t and now they are reaping what they have sown. Which is a fractured community filled with high abortions, low marriage rates coupled with high rates of divorce, high illegitimacy rate. Feminists had a huge hand in making the "Welfare Queen" trope. Check out "The Negro Family: The Case For National Action (the 1965 Moynihan Report)" by Daniel Patrick Moynihan. What he said explains a lot about the black american community and has far reaching implications across the planet.
Have you noticed when men have legitimate grievances and complaints about women's actions and attitude. Feminists (like Mrs. Chima) say that these men are nothing more than "manbitches".
It's simply nothing more than a deflective tactic. Don't trust any woman that spouts off feminist rhetoric especially black women. Black Feminists are as bad as any White supremacist, nationalist etc.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by goofie: 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

If ALL WOMEN ARE BAD then that mean the manbitches on Nairaland who have claimed that they have good wives, girlfriends, mothers, sisters, and aunts lied! grin grin grin grin

true talk! they talk down nigerian women. dey say dey r gold diggers, artificial,superficial,fake, bad, etc. but their Nigerian wives, sters,etc r good. grin. talk of double standards
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by pleep(m): 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2012
Black Kenichi:

It's already happened. It's called the Men's Rights Activism or MRA for short. Women (especially black american women) have been duped by feminism and it's bulls**t and now they are reaping what they have sown. Which is a fractured community filled with high abortions, low marriage rates coupled with high rates of divorce, high illegitimacy rate. Feminists had a huge hand in making the "Welfare Queen" trope. Check out "The Negro Family: The Case For National Action (the 1965 Moynihan Report)" by Daniel Patrick Moynihan. What he said explains a lot about the black american community and has far reaching implications across the planet.
Have you noticed when men have legitimate grievances and complaints about women's actions and attitude. Feminists (like Mrs. Chima) say that these men are nothing more than "manbitches".
It's simply nothing more than a deflective tactic. Don't trust any woman that spout of feminist rhetoric especially black women. Black Feminists are as bad as any White supremacist, nationalist etc.
I absolutly hate feminists. They really are the destruction of the black community. It went like this: Feminism = disoriented women = single mothers = bad parenting = bad children = Girls and boys who continue the cycle. There is a ton of info i have gathered on this subject but i dont want to derail this thread.

The part i dont understand is why black women in america and in Africa seem to have the save behaviors. As far as i know feminism has not hit africa. this leads me to believe that it may be genetic.

1 Like

Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2012
i get proof cool
nah itshekeri woman make dat vidoe sad
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2012
pleep: I absolutly hate feminists. They really are the destruction of the black community. It went like this: Feminism = disoriented women = single mothers = bad parenting = bad children = Girls and boys who continue the cycle. There is a ton of info i have gathered on this subject but i dont want to derail this thread.

The part i dont understand is why black women in america and in Africa seem to have the save behaviors. As far as i know feminism has not hit africa. this leads me to believe that it may be genetic.

I am sorry but I can't help to derail this thread when I read such comments.

1. How has the "ton of info" you have gathered helped you to understand anything about feminism when it's obvious that you don't even know what feminism is?

2. Let me give you a definition: "a) the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes; b) organized activity on behalf of women's rights and interests" (URL: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/feminism)

3. Where exactly do you live to NOT know that African women have been organizing themselves all over Africa on behalf of their rights?

4. And what are you implying when you say that you believe "it may be genetic"? Which women are genetically prone to organizing themselves in order to demand rights? (e.g. the right to vote)
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by pleep(m): 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
There is alot more to feminsm than simply demanding rights. They seek to change the perception, behavior and gender roles of women. The resulting behaviors; promiscuity, instability, belligerence and lack of introspection are what i suspect may be genetic. That is to say the nature of the black woman with or without outside influences. Black women (and men) generally share the same characteristics in societies that have been seperated for 100's of years. In black women the best examples of these traits are argression and promiscuity. In almost every black population you find these characteristics. This is caused by minor hormonal differences like increased testostorone levels.

Women have always wanted and deserved rights, this has nothing to do with feminism. West african society was traditionally egalitarian enough, women were not oppressed. People like you will over look the fact that in most patriachies (with exceptions) women are actually respected and protected from violence. usually living longer and more enjoyable lives than their male Counterparts. The patriarchy is as much a creation of the female as it is the male. The woman trades in control for physical safety and stability.

Feminsm is not really about improving womens lives, it was started to give lesbians the ability to survive with the legal and fincancial abilitiy to live without a man. While it did improve certian aspects of western soceity, the movement should have ended several decades ago.

1 Like

Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2012
pleep: There is alot more to feminsm than simply demanding rights. They seek to change the perception, behavior and gender roles of women. The resulting behaviors; promiscuity, instability, belligerence and lack of introspection are what i suspect may be genetic. That is to say the nature of the black woman with or without outside influences. Black women (and men) generally share the same characteristics in societies that have been spread apart for 100's of years. In black women the best examples of these traits are argression and promiscuity. These characteristics can be caused by minor hormone differences like increased testostorone levels.

Women have always wanted and deserved rights, this has nothing to do with feminism. West african society was traditionally egalitarian enough, women were not oppressed. People like you will over look the fact that in most patriachies (with exceptions) women are actually respected and were protected from violence. usually living longer and more enjoyable lives than their male Counterparts.

Feminsm is not really about improving women's lives, it was started to give lesbians the ability to survive with the legal and fincancial abilitiy to live without a man. While it did improve certain aspects of western soceity, the movement should have ended several decades ago.

1. Yes, feminism is seeking to change the perception, behavior and gender roles. for the purpose of achieving certain rights.
2. Promiscuity may be genetic? Are you saying that you believe that a race is genetically predestined to be promiscuous due to their DNA?
3. I don't understand the bold part. It's a contradiction.
4. A patriarchic system can never be egalitarian. The one excludes the other.
5. Women were not oppressed in West Africa?? Are you sure? What about "laws" ensuring that after a woman leaves her husband FOR WHATEVER REASON THEIR CHILDREN STAY WITH HIM? Are you saying this protects women and guarantees them rights? NO! It takes even the most natural right from them, that of a mother.
6. Feminism was not about lesbians. Women (e.g. USA) were able to survive without men long before the feminist movement started. I recommend that you do your research again.
7. And please don't get it twisted, it's not about the battle of the sexes.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by pleep(m): 12:50am On Nov 01, 2012
2. Yes, promiscuity is tied to sex drive and there is strong evidence to support this. It is known that libido is passed from parents to offspring and it is ostensible that certain populations, perhaps those under most strain, micro-evolved to contain individuals with higher sex drives. Another source for high libido is the prescense of hormones like testostorone in the system, black people seem have more testostorone than other racial groups. The reason why things like this are not often discussed is because of political correctedness.

3. Black people have the same problems in societies that have not had contact for 100's of years. Black people in America and Afirca both have the trait of promisciuity dispite not being in contact with each other for generations, same with black people in the Carribean, middle east or w/e. This suggests a genetic cause for the behavior instead of a cultural one.

4. I did not say it was completley egalitarian i said 'egalitarian enough.' This is primarily because of underdevelopment. The lower the devlopment of an area generally the more egalitarian the gender roles are. Think of hunter gatherer societies.

5. In the United States women almost always get costody, is that opression? Some soceities give custody to the father while others to the mother. No parent is more deserving of the child than the other. From a logical standpoint paternal custody is the better option because a single male is usually better able to provide a stable life for his children than a female. Numberous studies have proven this.

6. This was a general statement, of course women were able to survive without men, but not with the social approval of society. Such women were often prostitutes and usually very poor. The latin word for prostitute was the only way to categorized a single woman who worked for herself. Btw. It is well known that the feminist movement has its origins in homosexual female culture, to argue this is just silly.

Carefreewannabe judging from your responses you are not on the same level as me on this subject. I think you yourself need to do more research and better articulate exactly what your point is.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2012
pleep: 2. Yes, promiscuity is tied to sex drive and there is strong evidence to support this. It is known that libido is passed from parents to offspring and it is ostensible that certain populations, perhaps those under most strain, micro-evolved to contain individuals with higher sex drives. Another source for high libido is the prescense of hormones like testostorone in the system, black people seem have more testostorone than other racial groups. The reason why things like this are not often discussed is because of political correctedness.

3. Black people have the same problems in societies that have not had contact for 100's of years. Black people in America and Afirca both have the trait of promisciuity dispite not being in contact with each other for generations, same with black people in the Carribean, middle east or w/e. This suggests a genetic cause for the behavior instead of a cultural one.

4. I did not say it was completley egalitarian i said 'egalitarian enough.' This is primarily because of underdevelopment. The lower the devlopment of an area generally the more egalitarian the gender roles are. Think of hunter gatherer societies.

5. In the United States women almost always get costody, is that opression? Some soceities give custody to the father while others to the mother. No parent is more deserving of the child than the other. From a logical standpoint paternal custody is the better option because a single male is usually better able to provide a stable life for his children than a female. Numberous studies have proven this.

6. This was a general statement, of course women were able to survive without men, but not with the social approval of society. Such women were often prostitutes and usually very poor. The latin word for prostitute was the only way to categorized a single woman who worked for herself. Btw. It is well known that the feminist movement has its origins in homosexual female culture, to argue this is just silly.

Carefreewannabe judging from your responses you are not on the same level as me on this subject. I think you yourself need to do more research and better articulate exactly what your point is.

1. didn't you at the very beginning say that feminism has led to more promiscuity? now you're saying that it is in the genes of a race.
2. what about people in ancient Rome? They were highly promiscuous. How do you explain it? Only the church's doctrines led to a change in behavior.
3. Are you saying that all hunter gatherer societies were egalitarian? Are you really saying that the lower the development the more egalitarian the system? REALLY? In reverse, that means that in highly developed societies the gender equality is the lowest? Where? In the USA, the UK, Germany, Switzerland, Norway?
4. If in a society women get ALWAYS custody then it is oppression, oppression of a father's rights. And if you do your research more thoroughly, you will find out that in some European country that is currently debated in order to strengthen paternal rights, which is overdue. Now, give me the source of the studies that have proven that a father can better provide for a child and better ensure a stable life. Am very curious.
5. No, women were NOT able to survive without men only when they were prostitutes. This is rubbish! In the USA women started to provide for themselves after
WW II. As many men were killed in the war, the labor market lacked workers. So women were recruited. It was the war that changed the traditional role of women. As a result the next feminist movement wave started. IF YOU WERE WELL INFORMED YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THERE WERE DIFFERENT EPISODES OF FEMINIST MOVEMENTS and that many of theses women fighting for women's rights were not lesbians. To claim that all feminists are lesbians and that feminism originates in homosexuality is ignorance of the highest order.

I actually don't know why I took the time to argue with you because I am well aware of the fact that a man like you will never confess that he is not as well informed as he claims to be. Before you give me any kind of advise, help yourself first because you are really talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2012
Black Kenichi:

Clearly you haven't heard of the Feminist movement and it's off shoots like the BWE movement. Still women are complaining about all sorts of sh*t on the internet. Pull the other one, woman. You're not fooling anyone with your sophist bullsh*t.

Miss me with that whining bullshit and go do some damn push ups. You are not important for me to prove shit to and in fact what to fool you with? You are all over the place and cant seems to know what the Bleep you are about.

What I said and none you manbitches can counter it other than to write some weak azz comeback. You are off your lane lil nigglet.

1 Like

Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Miss me with that whining bullshit and go do some damn push ups. You are not important for me to prove shit to and in fact what to fool you with? You are all over the place and cant seems to know what the Bleep you are about.

What I said and none you manbitches can counter it other than to write some weak azz comeback. You are off your lane lil nigglet.

I can't stop laughing grin grin grin
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2012
According to two rambling nigglets....feminism is only known to black women What the Bleep feminism have to do with what the thread title is about? You got two FAKE azz NOI who have claimed not to like white women but hating like a rabid manbitch when a black chick get with a non-black man....yet these supposedly smart nigglets fucking up definition of words and shit....what smart man gon whine and cry about chicks want equal rights to what is natural to humans?

These same manbitches would complain about a chick not pulling her own weight and when she voices her opinion like a grown azz woman..she is trying to be a man....when working and getting what you want is a man's thing

Where is the men with sense and intellect at? Snotty-nosed nigglets pissing and slithering all over the thread.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
According to two rambling nigglets....feminism is only known to black women What the Bleep feminism have to do with what the thread title is about? You got two FAKE azz NOI who have claimed not to like white women but hating like a rabid manbitch when a black chick get with a non-black man....yet these supposedly smart nigglets fucking up definition of words and shit....what smart man gon whine and cry about chicks want equal rights to what is natural to humans?

These same manbitches would complain about a chick not pulling her own weight and when she voices her opinion like a grown azz woman..she is trying to be a man....when working and getting what you want is a man's thing

Where is the men with sense and intellect at? Snotty-nosed nigglets pissing and slithering all over the thread.

It's fear of women, especially the strong ones, that makes them make up rubbish of all kinds. I don't understand what the deal is. Go ahead, marry a woman who was brought up not to speak her mind and whose only purpose in life is to serve a man and everything will be cool. there are enough of this kind.
Also there are enough men out there who can stand up to a strong woman who knows what her rights are and who doesn't back off because some men are actually scared of women or feel worthless and need to make a woman down to feel better.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2012
carefreewannabe:

It's fear of women, especially the strong ones, that makes them make up rubbish of all kinds. I don't understand what the deal is. Go ahead, marry a woman who was brought up not to speak her mind and whose only purpose in life is to serve a man and everything will be cool. there are enough of this kind.
Also there are enough men out there who can stand up to a strong woman who knows what her rights are and who doesn't back off because some men are actually scared of women or feel worthless and need to make a woman down to feel better.

Believe it or not i spoke to some of the men about this thread and asked them why do some men make noise when women advocate for equal rights including equal pay....some of them stated what you said about the war and the family dynamic changed when both parents have to work to take care the home. Some of them said that there are women who are traditional and men should look for those women instead of trying to force all women to adopt their view of what women should do. One man said men dont like to be told how to be men so it is natural for women to not like being told how to be women.

What i am trying to get from two rambling nigglets......what does femjnism have to do with what white women think of black women....in fact the very first feminism movement were ran by MARRIED WHITE WOMEN who werent afraid of the law and some wkmen chose not to marry until the law changed because of those movements women in America get better treatment government wise than other countries....a woman should have to hide because she want to make her own money or attend school...why is that an issue for many of the manbitches

Just like white women can point out flaws in black women....black women can point flaws in white women. So again...what is the point of this moot thread?
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Believe it or not i spoke to some of the men about this thread and asked them why do some men make noise when women advocate for equal rights including equal pay....some of them stated what you said about the war and the family dynamic changed when both parents have to work to take care the home. Some of them said that there are women who are traditional and men should look for those women instead of trying to force all women to adopt their view of what women should do. One man said men dont like to be told how to be men so it is natural for women to not like being told how to be women.

What i am trying to get from two rambling nigglets......what does femjnism have to do with what white women think of black women....in fact the very first feminism movement were ran by MARRIED WHITE WOMEN who werent afraid of the law and some wkmen chose not to marry until the law changed because of those movements women in America get better treatment government wise than other countries....a woman should have to hide because she want to make her own money or attend school...why is that an issue for many of the manbitches

Just like white women can point out flaws in black women....black women can point flaws in white women. So again...what is the point of this moot thread?

I have no idea! angry
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by pleep(m): 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
carefreewannabe:
I actually don't know why I took the time to argue with you because I am well aware of the fact that a man like you will never confess that he is not as well informed as he claims to be. Before you give me any kind of advise, help yourself first because you are really talking rubbish.
Actually, if i am wrong on something i will admitt it. The only reason i am anti- feminist is because the evidence feminism is a bad thing. When i didnt have all the information i believed feminism was a good thing. If you have any real info that i dont have i will accept it, no emotion here just logic wink

1. didn't you at the very beginning say that feminism has led to more promiscuity? now you're saying that it is in the genes of a race.
I can see why you are confused. Yes, i believe feminism leads to promiscuity and it does, one of its core tenants is sexual liberation. It has increased promiscuity amoung white people and other ethnic groups that were exposed to it. However, i believe black people were promiscuous before feminism because of genetic differences

2. Your point about ancient rome is valid, most of the ancient world had promiscuos cultures. However, i want to point out that sexual and social debauchery in Rome reached its apex around the same time women got the most 'freedom' aka no fault divorce and incrased independance. Men began to reject marriage, prostitution became rampant etc.

Some sort of womens liberation is enevitable when a society reaches a certain level of prospertity. Societies always become less stratified as they become more advanced. I will explain this in the next point.

3. Are you saying that all hunter gatherer societies were egalitarian? Are you really saying that the lower the development the more egalitarian the system? REALLY? In reverse, that means that in highly developed societies the gender equality is the lowest? Where? In the USA, the UK, Germany, Switzerland, Norway?
Societies always start of with a low level of inequality at the hunter gatherer stage. Inequality increases as the society advances until at the end the society becomes egalitarian again. This is what happened in anceint rome and is begining to happen in the united states, japan and other HDCs. This trend is shown in the kuznets curve shown below.

Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by pleep(m): 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2012
No, women were NOT able to survive without men only when they were LovePeddlers. This is rubbish! In the USA women started to provide for themselves after
WW II. As many men were killed in the war, the labor market lacked workers. So women were recruited. It was the war that changed the traditional role of women. As a result the next feminist movement wave started. IF YOU WERE WELL INFORMED YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THERE WERE DIFFERENT EPISODES OF FEMINIST MOVEMENTS and that many of theses women fighting for women's rights were not lesbians. To claim that all feminists are lesbians and that feminism originates in homosexuality is ignorance of the highest order.
Damnit woman! i hate when people argue like this. I didnt say the ONLY way a female could suvive without a man was through prositution, i said "OFTEN". Do you know what often means?

The feminist movement we are talking abouts started in the 60's! world war 2 ended in 1945! You are refering to "first wave feminism" which is usually called the sufferage movement. That is a different topic!

If in a society women get ALWAYS custody then it is oppression, oppression of a father's rights. And if you do your research more thoroughly, you will find out that in some European country that is currently debated in order to strengthen paternal rights, which is overdue. Now, give me the source of the studies that have proven that a father can better provide for a child and better ensure a stable life. Am very curious.
Do you understand why it seems like you are arguing in circles? By your logic you should believe men are oppressed in the united states because the custody of the child goes to the mother by default.

This point of veiw makes no sense. By logic this is simply an unfair law towards men not opression of men. Likewise in africa were the father always gets cusody it is not oppression of the women just simply an unfair law. Do you understand?
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by BlackKenichi(m): 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

And now it starts; the racial epithets of the black feminists. Predictable! I was expecting more of you..........but then again that would be lying. Go back home to the feminist liars and let people who aren't deluded, sort out the problems of the world because you can't.
Oh btw I'm going into amateur MMA and i'm quite fit and healthy enough.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by pleep(m): 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mrs chima please stop talking. We have already agreed that we would derail this thread a little for the sake of this discussion. If it bothers you so much then feel free to leave. Why is it that whenever logic and facts are brought up you get all defensive and start talking about manbitches? You are a sack of hot air and donkey turds.

@ carefreewannabe this has nothing to do with fear of women, if you want to get into that we can. True patriachry is about love of women and children and also social stability.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2012
@pleep

let me just point out that women's suffrage movement WASN'T the first feminist wave. well, if you don't know this, how can you pretend to be an expert on feminism?

what you said about ancient Rome is rubbish. the Catholic church during this time led to women being less empowered. that's a different topic, though.

post the source of the diagram you have inserted above and we'll discuss its reliability. I can find prove for any b.ullshit because it's very easy to create this kind of diagram for people who don't even know very much about computers. I doubt you have ever visited a university because you don't even know that without source any diagram you show is not reliable and therefore not valid. by the way, this is how you make propaganda work. wink

as you said, I was confused! it's you who can't articulate himself and mixes up everything.

NOW CONFESS YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT THE FIRST FEMINIST MOVEMENT DIDN'T START WHEN WOMEN DEMANDED THE RIGHT TO VOTE "expert"!!

You don't have to be in support of feminism but stop publishing rubbish disguised as "facts".
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2012
pleep: Damnit woman! i hate when people argue like this. I didnt say the ONLY way a female could suvive without a man was through prositution, i said "OFTEN". Do you know what often means?

The feminist movement we are talking abouts started in the 60's! world war 2 ended in 1945! You are refering to "first wave feminism" which is usually called the sufferage movement. That is a different topic!

Do you understand why it seems like you are arguing in circles? By your logic you should believe men are oppressed in the united states because the custody of the child goes to the mother by default.

This point of veiw makes no sense. By logic this is simply an unfair law towards men not opression of men. Likewise in africa were the father always gets cusody it is not oppression of the women just simply an unfair law. Do you understand?

According to my definition: fighting for women's rights (example: also the women's right to vote) is feminism!suffrage movement is CONSEQUENTLY a feminist movement.

And if you don't agree with this definition, give a better one.

I KNOW when WW II ended. And it doesn't make any difference to the fact that it enabled women to repeatedly and increasingly start organize themselves for the sake of rights they wanted to have.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2012
Black Kenichi:

And now it starts; the racial epithets of the black feminists. Predictable! I was expecting more of you..........but then again that would be lying. Go back home to the feminist liars and let people who aren't deluded, sort out the problems of the world because you can't.
Oh btw I'm going into amateur MMA and i'm quite fit and healthy enough.

First of all nigglet...you don't even know if the person whom you are talking to is BLACK. I know you have issues with Black women and that IS not my problem nor I give a Bleep. But know what the Bleep you are talking about and WHOM you are talking to. FOCUS ON ONE THING AT A TIME...you are bleeding.

Bottom line. YOU NEED TO REMEMBER WHAT YOU SAY because it will come back to you. If you have problem remembering shit..I suggest you write it down for future reference.

Stay in your lane lil nigglet.
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2012
pleep: Mrs chima please stop talking. We have already agreed that we would derail this thread a little for the sake of this discussion. If it bothers you so much then feel free to leave. Why is it that whenever logic and facts are brought up you get all defensive and start talking about manbitches? You are a sack of hot air and donkey turds.

@ carefreewannabe this has nothing to do with fear of women, if you want to get into that we can. True patriachry is about love of women and children and also social stability.

I am still talking nigglet...WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
Re: How White Women Really Feel About Black Men by MrsChima(f): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2012
carefreewannabe: @pleep

let me just point out that women's suffrage movement WASN'T the first feminist wave. well, if you don't know this, how can you pretend to be an expert on feminism?

what you said about ancient Rome is rubbish. the Catholic church during this time led to women being less empowered. that's a different topic, though.

post the source of the diagram you have inserted above and we'll discuss its reliability. I can find prove for any b.ullshit because it's very easy to create this kind of diagram for people who don't even know very much about computers. I doubt you have ever visited a university because you don't even know that without source any diagram you show is not reliable and therefore not valid. by the way, this is how you make propaganda work. wink

as you said, I was confused! it's you who can't articulate himself and mixes up everything.

NOW CONFESS YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT THE FIRST FEMINIST MOVEMENT DIDN'T START WHEN WOMEN DEMANDED THE RIGHT TO VOTE "expert"!!

You don't have to be in support of feminism but stop publishing rubbish disguised as "facts".

Damn! Hit that slobbering biatch hard! grin grin grin grin The nigglet talking about he is spewing facts and I am getting defensive! grin grin

See I told you....got vapid manbitches fucking up definition of simple words! grin grin grin He is giving inaccurate information talking about that logic! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Weak azz manbitches.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs / I Saw What My Eyes Have Never Seen In My Whole Life today / My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.