Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI - Properties (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI (227124 Views)

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:52am On May 31, 2013
U can send ur price to my mail. may need ur product soon
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by doncaster(m): 9:36am On May 31, 2013
Electrical Pipe: Any one no the prices for these.
25mm
20mm
25mm copler
20mm copler
tangent gum

let me know and your suply conditions if any
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by topsy23: 10:20am On May 31, 2013
doncaster: Electrical Pipe: Any one no the prices for these.
25mm
20mm
25mm copler
20mm copler
tangent gum

let me know and your suply conditions if any

Send ur mail to me thru 08033643191 or 08051750560 o send an empty mail to so that I can give u the price
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by gabbytabby: 11:31am On May 31, 2013
gtrust:

It annoys me that these Cotonou guys are the best when it comes to plastering/pop/tiles. even painting!
What happened to Nigerian guys
Is there no school or somewhere they can go and patiently learn to do these jobs

Imagin: even Tailoring Cotonou! wahala dey!

A lot are on NL quarelling with everyone and complaining about there not being a job and other people are coming to the same 9ja and making money right before their eyes.

Some will even leave their family country/state/village with no clear plans. Some have worked for me and in the end we have had to part ways cos they are not committed and/or looking to steal.

I see them all the time wake up mid day, fine boy in white white looking for a fast buck.

2 Likes

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by 9jaCrusade: 3:34pm On May 31, 2013
Thanks Segz... I do not need a job. I am very well employed and engaged at the moment. All I was talking about was to get myself acquainted with the industry again after so many years. More like a vocation.
segcy.moor:

pls send ur resume. probably we may engage you
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:33pm On May 31, 2013
sorry for misunderstanding
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by wumss: 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
how much would it cost to construct / sink a borehole on the Lekki axis
dimensions
width 8ft
height 9ft
length 15ft

just need to compare against a quotation i was given
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2013
wumss: how much would it cost to construct / sink a borehole on the Lekki axis
dimensions
width 8ft
height 9ft
length 15ft

just need to compare against a quotation i was given

pls can u pls ask ur contractor what quote he/she gave you. I am sure from dis dimension stated u mean to say soak away and NOT borehole. Anyway, confirm
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by wumss: 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
Apologies, it was a typo I meant to say Soakaway
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2013
wumss: Apologies, it was a typo I meant to say Soakaway

within d range of 600k to 800k will do.depends on the conctrete thickness and reinforcement arrangement
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:14am On Jun 03, 2013
work in progress
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by tlops(m): 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
WIP!!

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:42am On Jun 04, 2013
!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
!
segcy.moor:
work in progress
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Fhemmmy: 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
My eyes are itchy to see some pix oh.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by mufutau55(m): 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2013
Fhemmmy: My eyes are itchy to see some pix oh.

You can say that again.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:29am On Jun 05, 2013
too busy to take pics....but soon
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Fhemmmy: 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
segcy.moor:
too busy to take pics....but soon

It is hard to come to a thread like this and enjoy the good works without pix, one pix could say more than millions of posts . . . please get us some pix to make this thread more fun and lively.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:56am On Jun 06, 2013
update!

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Fhemmmy: 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2013
Now we talking . . . grin
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2013
Fhemmmy: Now we talking . . . grin
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2013
Thank God! It's Friday!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Missktinz: 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2013
segcy.moor:
Thank God! It's Friday!
Please how much do you think will build a block of four flats, 3 bed/3bath in ikeja.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:38am On Jun 08, 2013
Missktinz:
Please how much do you think will build a block of four flats, 3 bed/3bath in ikeja.

I can only provide information on carcass as finishing works depends onindividual taste.
Budget within the range of 9.5m to 12m
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by jam04(m): 9:13am On Jun 08, 2013
Contact us for your granite and sharp sand supplies. We deliver at the shortest notice.

Penthouse nig ltd
Olulay@yahoo.com
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
segcy.moor:

I can only provide information on carcass as finishing works depends onindividual taste.
Budget within the range of 9.5m to 12m

..hope u find d information useful
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Missktinz: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2013
segcy.moor:

..hope u find d information useful

Yes, just needed an idea to compare to a boqx I received. Thank you.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by twinskenny(m): 12:06am On Jun 10, 2013
segcy.moor:
Thank God! It's Friday!
My oga good evening to you ooo and weldone i can see your project is moving on well...

I hope uve not forgotten me oooo? sent you an email sometime ago.

we engage in the installation of

cctv
access control
satellite tv distribution within the house
intercome both wired and wireless
data distribution
recess speakers for home sorround

thank you
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2013
twinskenny: My oga good evening to you ooo and weldone i can see your project is moving on well...

I hope uve not forgotten me oooo? sent you an email sometime ago.

we engage in the installation of

cctv
access control
satellite tv distribution within the house
intercome both wired and wireless
data distribution
recess speakers for home sorround

thank you

Not really. I ve noted ur contact. will get in touch in due time
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:23am On Jun 11, 2013
Monring!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2013
Highly professional job!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:30am On Jun 12, 2013
josab123: Highly professional job!

....U said it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (101) (Reply)

Prices For These Paints / How Large Is 'A Plot' Of Land? / Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.