Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:41 AM

CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI - Properties (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI (231055 Views)

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
As we schedule to complete this carcass by early next month

-----------
Finishing work is already in progress as plastering and rendering is ongoing. ....pop to commece soon

MOORE-DESIGNBUILD LTD-08091110234
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
Precast parapet in progress

-------------
Time conscious!

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:49am On Jan 20, 2016
Taking proper gauge for plastering

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
Wiring work in progress

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
Our target is to complete this carcass in the next 3 weeks
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by amanikondo: 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
segcymoor:
Our target is to complete this carcass in the next 3 weeks

And move to another project. grin.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:52am On Jan 26, 2016
amanikondo:

And move to another project. grin.
We hope so cool
amanikondo:

And move to another project.
We hope so......
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
Roof beam

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
MOORE-DESIGNBUILD LTD

------------
We do structures right!
mooredesignbuild@gmail.com
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:15am On Jan 29, 2016
View

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by babalose: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2016
i need someone who can fabricate shutters in-between window frame. Anyone knows anyone who can do that locally in Lagos?
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hanging of precast parapet in progress

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Bodlade(m): 9:31am On Jan 30, 2016
ORDER FOR YOUR SHARP SAND NOW AT A RELATIVELY CHEAPER PRICE OF 38,000 FOR 20 TONS FOR PROJECTS SITES AROUND MOWE, REDEEM CAMP, IBAFO TO BERGER. THIS IS JUST FOR A SHORT TIME. PLS HURRY WHILE OFFER LAST.

CALL US ON 08091571751 FOR YOUR ORDERS

** PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DON'T COMPRISE STANDARDS AND DON'T DEAL IN FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES. OUR YEA IS YEA & NAY IS NAY**
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by emmabuka: 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
I have learnt a lot from this post... Segun, just know you are
doing a good job and filling a need. Keep it up. Many people
are learning. Most people think hoarding information helps.
Maybe they are not too sure of themselves. I will not mind
coming to add to my knowledge & skills on your development-oriented and reputable organization. am a Bachelor of Engineering holder (B.Eng) degree in Civil Engineering.
thanks.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
emmabuka:
I have learnt a lot from this post... Segun, just know you are
doing a good job and filling a need. Keep it up. Many people
are learning. Most people think hoarding information helps.
Maybe they are not too sure of themselves. I will not mind
coming to add to my knowledge & skills on your development-oriented and reputable organization. am a Bachelor of Engineering holder (B.Eng) degree in Civil Engineering.
thanks.
We do appreciate you for your interest in our work. You are highly welcome!

------------
We hope to get a better deal to involve more hand......It will be our pleasure working with u
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by twinskenny(m): 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
segcymoor:

We do appreciate you for your interest in our work. You are highly welcome!

------------
We hope to get a better deal to involve more hand......It will be our pleasure working with u

happy weekend baba... i dey pass your area tommorow grin
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
twinskenny:

happy weekend baba... i dey pass your area tommorow grin
Really! Where?
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by emmabuka: 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
thanks, hoping to hear from u
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
emmabuka:
thanks, hoping to hear from u
I suggest you do send ur CV to-mooredesignbuild@gmail.com

---------
We will contact you when need arises.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by emmabuka: 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
ok
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
View

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by skup008(m): 12:08am On Feb 04, 2016
segcymoor:
Roof beam

Your professionalism is really amazing and highly respected.

Keep up the brilliant work(s).

Kudos Sir.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by EndiaSami: 9:28am On Feb 04, 2016
Choi....... Men whey sabi

Well done sir
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by mufutau55(m): 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
skup008:

Your professionalism is really amazing and highly respected.
Keep up the brilliant work(s).
Kudos Sir.

The man dey try well, well o.

Hajji M.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
mufutau55:

Hajji M.
Sir, may Lord bless the work of our hands!
We do appreciate u for believing in us!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by skup008(m): 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Seriously!

And your motivations at this property section is really encouraging sir...@ Hajji M.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by mufutau55(m): 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
skup008:

Seriously!
And your motivations at this property section is really encouraging sir...@ Hajji M.

Thank you very much Sir.

Hajji M.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
Activities in progress

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
Roof carcass

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
Review 3Ds

3 Likes

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Bimsture: 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
A great job you have here. I don't blink on any of your post.

But boss, kindly dedicate a thread per project to help us that are still learning.
wink wink wink wink
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
View

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (101) (Reply)

Prices For These Paints / How Large Is 'A Plot' Of Land? / Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.