Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI - Properties (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI (226508 Views)

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / PILE FOUNDATION FOR TERRACE BUILDING AT LEKKI / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (101) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Jcob(m): 9:25am On Feb 25, 2016
segcymoor:

Larfarge (BUT Classic)

Thanks sir
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
Taking proper gauge for external rendering.

--------
It's going to be perfectly done!

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by mufutau55(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
segcymoor:
--------

As in the book of the "Professionals".

Hajji M.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
mufutau55:

As in the book of the "Professionals".

Hajji M.
Bros.....no be small things o

--------
It's quite challenging delivering this carcass less than 4months!

Now finishings phase 2 expected to be completed in 3 months away!
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:36am On Feb 26, 2016
Completion of carcass!

MOORE-DESIGNBUILD LTD-we do structures right!

---------
mooredesignbuild@gmail. com
WhatsApp:08091110234

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:36am On Feb 26, 2016
Completion of carcass!

-------------------

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:38am On Feb 26, 2016
Roof covering

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
segcymoor:
Roof covering

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
Arrivals of tiles

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
More Pop works

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by esoorita: 1:18am On Feb 29, 2016
segcymoor:

--------
Cowboy Builders should come and learn how to build properly from segcymoor and Spyder.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by mufutau55(m): 5:25am On Feb 29, 2016
esoorita:

Cowboy Builders should come and learn how to build properly from segcymoor and Spyder.

Add Aventures and some more to the list o. We have some good builders here... but some are less to be desired.

Hajji M.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by gabbytabby: 5:26am On Feb 29, 2016
segcymoor:

--------

Oga segcymoor so what is the gauge for internal and external I tend to insist on 2 inches for externals but about 1 or 1.5 for internal. My builder usually wants to do 2 both sides and the cotonou guys try to get away with as thin as possible.

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by semitunde: 6:41am On Feb 29, 2016
segcymoor:
More Pop works

Is that an AC pipe or the AC wiring on the wall? Hope it isn't too close to the POP ceiling, it can make the AC unit installation quite cumbersome.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Bodlade(m): 9:19am On Feb 29, 2016
Your granite supplies can't be cheaper and more accurate than what we do at sorted Impact Company with Prompt delivery. Ours services is preferred and we are gaining recognition/recommendations on daily basis even to our people in Diaspora due to our sincere attitude and integrity.
Try us today and you believe we still have upright men in Nigeria.

- Granite @ 125,000 for 30tons (Lagos Mainland)
- Granite @ 135,000 for 30tons (Lagos Island) 

(RCCG CAMP & Environ)
-Granite@115,000 for 30tons
-Cement ****/Bag for supplies more than 100 bags
-Sharp Sand (Magbon sand) 39,000 for full 20 tons ( Promo price

Address: Sorted Impact Company, Redeem Camp, Lagos Ibadan Exp way.
Tel: 08091571751, 08077257811
Call for your enquiries/Supplies today.

*** Remember, Integrity is our Priority ***
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Chekitaut: 3:37pm On Feb 29, 2016
segcymoor:
Completion of carcass!

-------------------
I thank God am part of the huge progress, is never by my power but God's who strenghten me. 4month quite challenging but give God d praise.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:49pm On Feb 29, 2016
gabbytabby:

Oga segcymoor so what is the gauge for internal and external I tend to insist on 2 inches for externals but about 1 or 1.5 for internal. My builder usually wants to do 2 both sides and the cotonou guys try to get away with as thin as possible.
Taking gauges is actually the process of straighting the wall. Hence it depends on the accuracy of blocks settings

----------
it may take 4" in some places if need be.
The bottom line is to get it right!

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by frakdon(m): 10:31pm On Feb 29, 2016
[quote author=segcymoor post=43282466][/quote]they all look very solid, I must say....
Well done, sir.

please don't forget me?
Thanks.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
Chekitaut:
I thank God am part of the huge progress, is never by my power but God's who strenghten me. 4month quite challenging but give God d praise.
yeah ;DOur dependable supplier

--------
We do appreciate your patients and understand. Looking forward for better deal bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
More rendering work

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Chekitaut: 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
segcymoor:

yeah ;DOur dependable supplier

--------
We do appreciate your patients and understand. Looking forward for better deal bro
One love brother...we would get there.
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:18am On Mar 03, 2016
View

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2016

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
Plastering work on detached house

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 7:00am On Mar 05, 2016
Now, tiling work in progress
Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
Neatly done!

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2016
Perfect finishing if you ask me angry grin

1 Like

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
D rear view

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 10:39am On Mar 08, 2016
Doors fixing

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by segcymoor(m): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2016
Open to toll gate

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by Jcob(m): 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2016
My Oga segcymoor please I have a few questions on a project where I assist the main supervisor in running around.

1) we made use of Lafarge 32.5 cement in our deck slab. Do you think this is preferred to Dangote 42.5?

2) we are working on a two storey building with 20ft by 15ft pent house for a school. My question is can the load on the second decking be as heavy as the first. . . Secret beam, drop beam and chain beam reinforcement?

3) Attached is the picture of the iron work in preparation for the first decking. Do you think this will carry the 2nd decking and a penthouse? The area is not water logged.

Re: CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI by emany: 8:11am On Mar 09, 2016
To be educated, is to be informed. And to be informed, is to be knowledgeable. And knowledge they say is power. To some, hoarding of knowledge, quarantees more power but all i have been seen from MOORE DESIGN AND BUILD LTD, is d reverse. Different core value is attached to knowledge here. For all i can see frm d beginning of this thread (2013) till date (2016) is human capital investment. investing in peoples mind and is the greatest investment one can ever make. u can really tell when it start paying off. A day with a mentor worth more than i thousand years of research. Am so educated here on this thread. I am a graduate of building technology ( HND Building tech) I know good when i see one. definitely what you are doing here on this thread is Fucking Good. The apex of the building profess is ur beginning and never ur limit. God bless You plenty!

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (101) (Reply)

Prices For These Paints / How Large Is 'A Plot' Of Land? / Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.