Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... (2301 Views)

A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me / 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity / Should I Allow My Fiancee To Chat With Other Guys.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... by marvelck: 11:46am On Aug 26, 2012
There is this friend of mine whose heart is broken. He and his girlfriend have been dating for 2 years and were even planning to tie the knot. But ever since he took his girlfriend to workship with him at his church, their relationship has been on shaky ground. it happened that on that particular sunday, been her first time in church, she was seperated from the guy and taken to another part of the church meant for first timers to sit (like they do in some churches).And it was while she sat there that a wealthy brother in the church sighted her and later approached her after the service. they exchanged numbers and began seeing and calling each other without the knowledge of my friend. My friend didn't know nor suspected anything at first but noticed that her feelings and interest in their relationship was becoming cold by the day. he later got to know via someone in the church and that the new guy (church brother) wants to marry her. and cos of the new guy, she hardly picks my firend's calls nor visit him like she used to. Now, my guy is heartbroken...he's afraid he's going to lose his girlfriend to the church brother, who is richer than him and has been spoiling his girlfriend silly with money and gifts...
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... by uboma(m): 11:52am On Aug 26, 2012
may the best man win!

2 Likes

Re: Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... by onatisi(m): 11:57am On Aug 26, 2012
so what is ur friend's problem ,cant he find another lady?afterall the lady found another man.i think ur friend is jobless for him to be spending his time sulking over a lady that dumped him.

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... by freecocoa(f): 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2012
He's already lost the girl na,i advice he moves on,he'll find his own that girl never loved him anyways.
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... by Olumide31: 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2012
dis shld not be a great issue. when rich church member can snatch d wife of a pastor,what do u xpect to ordinary fiance?it shows dat ur fiance is not ur wife but a woman who is after riches.its good u knw her true colour nw dan regret later.try to talk to her or u move on with ur life.i hop she dosnt regret her action ltr sha

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... by onatisi(m): 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2012
as far as i am concerned there is no issue in this matter ,the girl is no longer intereted,kaput.no need talking to her ,why should u talk to her to come back?but your friend can wait and waste all his time trying to get her back if he wants but the lady has simply moved on,love is never blind love is most times common sense

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... by outofthebox: 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2012
Sowee my brother.i also learnt my lesson the hard way...neva give ur heart to a woman again..d best way to be happy is to work hard, b succesful and go to an orphanage and adopt a kid or two.am sure this wld gladden ur heart than stayin wit a woman who is moved by what she feels and sees..
Am already on it already..stil in the working hard stage.

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... by beylinko(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2012
The prnblem is nt with your friend but rather with d girl. The relationship wit d gurl wasn't strong dat y any brother cud come and change her heart wit cash n gift.
Forget d fact that it happend in the church also,it cud be anywhere.
Dust ur shoes n move on n hope he learnt valuable lessons frm dis

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... by tomnmenace(m): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2012
Next time, go for court wedding, gbam!! Its a one day affair..no coming to my church,..marriage counselling by pastor,...and then losing your babe to church brother.
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... by Acidosis(m): 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2012
outofthebox: Sowee my brother.i also learnt my lesson the hard way...neva give ur heart to a woman again..d best way to be happy is to work hard, b succesful and go to an orphanage and adopt a kid or two.am sure this wld gladden ur heart than stayin wit a woman who is moved by what she feels and sees..
Am already on it already..stil in the working hard stage.

Man you need to relax your e-tendons
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... by Exponental(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2012
Congratulations to ur friend!!!!
It's bound to happen, it might happen during his wedding plans, during d wedding service or after marriage. Lucky him, he hasnt gone too far.
The guy should backspace asap, cos such a woman is bound to relocate someday wen a more favorable place sets in.

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2012
lol! Very funny story...especially @ the first-timers separation technique! cheesy

Damn! Dat gurl's gotta be a real bitch! grin What do these bitches want from a nigga? Afterall, the dudeman dey go church na I tire! grin

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... by pendo89(f): 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2012
what is 'sowee' grin grin makes me laugh all the time.
let go please.Painful but that is life.
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... by drnoel: 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2012
marvelck: There is this friend of mine whose heart is broken. He and his girlfriend have been dating for 2 years and were even planning to tie the knot. But ever since he took his girlfriend to workship with him at his church, their relationship has been on shaky ground. it happened that on that particular sunday, been her first time in church, she was seperated from the guy and taken to another part of the church meant for first timers to sit (like they do in some churches).And it was while she sat there that a wealthy brother in the church sighted her and later approached her after the service. they exchanged numbers and began seeing and calling each other without the knowledge of my friend. My friend didn't know nor suspected anything at first but noticed that her feelings and interest in their relationship was becoming cold by the day. he later got to know via someone in the church and that the new guy (church brother) wants to marry her. and cos of the new guy, she hardly picks my firend's calls nor visit him like she used to. Now, my guy is heartbroken...he's afraid he's going to lose his girlfriend to the church brother, who is richer than him and has been spoiling his girlfriend silly with money and gifts...

the story is complete na
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... by valbukychuks(m): 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]its quite a pity bro, just try and pick up because when someone you love walks away just let her go,after all there so many fishes in the sea.........
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... by Mynd44: 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2012
That friend of yours should be happy that this happened now so he knows the kind of girl she is and he will start looking for another woman now

2 Likes

Re: Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... by maigaskiya1: 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2012
marvelck: There is this friend of mine whose heart is broken. He and his girlfriend have been dating for 2 years and were even planning to tie the knot. But ever since he took his girlfriend to workship with him at his church, their relationship has been on shaky ground. it happened that on that particular sunday, been her first time in church, she was seperated from the guy and taken to another part of the church meant for first timers to sit (like they do in some churches).And it was while she sat there that a wealthy brother in the church sighted her and later approached her after the service. they exchanged numbers and began seeing and calling each other without the knowledge of my friend. My friend didn't know nor suspected anything at first but noticed that her feelings and interest in their relationship was becoming cold by the day. he later got to know via someone in the church and that the new guy (church brother) wants to marry her. and cos of the new guy, she hardly picks my firend's calls nor visit him like she used to. Now, my guy is heartbroken...he's afraid he's going to lose his girlfriend to the church brother, who is richer than him and has been spoiling his girlfriend silly with money and gifts...
my man the problm we guys dnt understand is that a womans lov never dies.dat is 2 say a woman dat lovs u wil never compromise 4anytn.so let hm thank hs stars dat d guy is takng d lady away cos she is nt down wit hm no mater hw she pretends.if a lady dnt lv a guy in hs present state wat wil hapn if she ends up in a marage nd conditons change.
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... by Mynd44: 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2012
^^
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... by spawnx: 11:48am On Sep 05, 2012
@Mai gaskiya: Correct but are you worthy of such lady
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... by uboma(m): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2012
mai gaskiya: my man the problm we guys dnt understand is that a womans lov never dies.dat is 2 say a woman dat lovs u wil never compromise 4anytn.so let hm thank hs stars dat d guy is takng d lady away cos she is nt down wit hm no mater hw she pretends.if a lady dnt lv a guy in hs present state wat wil hapn if she ends up in a marage nd conditons change.
who told u a woman's love never dies? Love, when it is not nurtured, will simply fade into thin air. If u dnt treat ur woman right, dnt expect her to keep loving u. Frm the op's story, i will not judge her coz we havent heard her own side of the story.
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... by segunjowo(m): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2012
Tell ur friend to forget about the girl and move on. Such is life. No hard feelings..
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... by Mynd44: 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2012
It is simple, the guy should leave her
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... by frank317: 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2012
This is what happens when pple jump from one church to the other
_
_
_
_
They will definately find what they are looking for
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... by greedie1(f): 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2012
Ow can he be afraid of losing wat he has already lost? Obviously, d girl isnt 4 him.good riddance if u ask me....

He should move on, d ryt girl ll come along
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... by deniyor: 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2012
Another tale by the op.
Anyways your friend is a lucky man, he just dodged a bullet.
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2013
She wasn't for you then, move on..a lot of ladies out there just throw your net..that's if you are attractive or wealthy.
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... by Mynd44: 6:06am On Apr 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: She wasn't for you then, move on..a lot of ladies out there just throw your net..that's if you are attractive or wealthy.
True but that does not mean he should not show his anger
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... by uboma(m): 6:17am On Apr 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
True but that does not mean he should not show his anger

what is the point of expressing his anger? Will his angry state bring her back or cause health problems for the op? There is no need to cry over spilled milk. Let him move on with life and act like such didnt happen...
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... by Mynd44: 6:37am On Apr 06, 2013
uboma:

what is the point of expressing his anger? Will his angry state bring her back or cause health problems for the op? There is no need to cry over spilled milk. Let him move on with life and act like such didnt happen...
People have different ways of healing
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... by esere826: 7:43am On Apr 06, 2013
@OP

ur friend date the girl for 2 yrs and no marry am
U think say d girl na mumu?

She don realise say ur friend never grow reach to dey do man work
Re: Help, I'm Losing My Fiancee To A Church Brother... by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 06, 2013
Have learnt my lesson hard way too bro,when love turns sour,never go hunting for it,you loose more,just back out,the girl is GONE,as in G-O-N-E. Let your friend hustle hard,and make it,ladies would swoop over him.

Money,power,and respect.

(1) (Reply)

Giving Her(ur Wife) A Special Birthday Treat;how Do You Like This? / Tired!!! / Married Woman Arrested After Sleeping With Daughter’s 14-year-old Ex-boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.