Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me (1980 Views)

Pilot Takes His Fiancee To Pilot Room, Kisses Her In Pre-Wedding Photos / Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me by cr80vity(m): 11:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
dere s ds guy who as bin asking my gal out for long despite the fact that the guy knows she is in a relationship wt me (altho I and the guy v never seen each other nor talk) but my gal didnt accept his proposal but they are friends....
recently, I over heard her conversation on phone which goes thus in summary:
the guy told his parents esp his mum that he is datin my gal and all of a sudden the guy's mum fixed a day for the guy to do his introduction party....his mum now called my gal to tel her abt d date nd that she should b prepare for the introduction bt my gal told her she is not dating her son and then she started begging my gal to accept her son's proposal and do the introduction party nd likewise her son s beggin her to accept so they can do the introduction nd probably wedding next year....
My gal never told me all these altho she turnd down their pleading(they r stil pestering her even hitherto)...I.confronted her abt ds nd she told that why should I be angry about it, after all she didn't accept to marry d guy...
Pls am I wrong by bin angry and please what do you think about this issue

1 Like

Re: A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me by Parpor(m): 12:00am On Jan 20, 2016
I'll be back for advice
Re: A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me by NegeduGrace(f): 12:01am On Jan 20, 2016
I really dunno what the problem is here

1 Like

Re: A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me by Emac34: 12:02am On Jan 20, 2016
cr80vity:
dere s ds guy who as bin asking my gal out for long despite the fact that the guy knows she is in a relationship wt me (altho I and the guy v never seen each other nor talk) but my gal didnt accept his proposal but they are friends....
the guy told his parents esp his mum that he is datin my gal and all of a sudden the guy's mum fixed a day for the guy to do his introduction party....his mum now called my gal to tel her abt d date nd that she should b prepare for the introduction bt my gal told her she is not dating her son and then she started begging my gal to accept her son's proposal and do the introduction party nd likewise her son s beggin her to accept so they can do the introduction nd probably wedding next year....
My gal never told me all these altho she turnd down their pleading(they r stil pestering her even hitherto)...I.confronted her abt ds nd she told that why should I be angry about it, after all she didn't accept to marry d guy...
yeah u were wrong

1 Like

Re: A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me by jcross19: 12:12am On Jan 20, 2016
cr80vity:
if you have a plan to marry kindly do it if not don't be a stumbling block to her.

5 Likes

Re: A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me by Pheals(f): 12:37am On Jan 20, 2016
U don dey lose the gal
Re: A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me by playboy99(m): 12:40am On Jan 20, 2016
Pheals:
U don dey lose the gal
on point koz 4 me she is looking @both options the boyfrnd or the husband material.
Re: A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 20, 2016
jcross19:
if you have a plan to marry kindly do it if not don't be a stumbling block to her.

I love you kiss
Re: A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me by Pheals(f): 12:50am On Jan 20, 2016
playboy99:
on point koz 4 me she is looking @both options the boyfrnd or the husband material.
yes now .... Later her parent we be like na husband we want no be bf.... There is no probability that op we marry her now

1 Like

Re: A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me by jcross19: 12:54am On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

I love you kiss
thanks . But I think that's truth na.
Re: A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 20, 2016
nwanne dnt work urself up over this,if she cant wait 4u be nice 2send her a hml card n focus on ur career cos thats more important 2u now
Re: A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 20, 2016
jcross19:
thanks . But I think that's truth na.
Compare your reply to other repliessmiley
Re: A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me by jcross19: 1:08am On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:
Compare your reply to other repliessmiley
and what do you see.
Re: A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 20, 2016
jcross19:
and what do you see.

That you are intelligent

You are very good at seeing the whole picture

You don't seem like a misogynist
Re: A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me by alatbaba1(m): 1:17am On Jan 20, 2016
She is moderating her options.

Highest bidder gets her
Re: A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me by jcross19: 1:20am On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

That you are intelligent
You are very good at seeing the whole picture
You don't seem like a misogynist
wow thanks.
Re: A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me by cr80vity(m): 2:34am On Jan 20, 2016
Guys, m a fresh graduate nd I wil b goin for nysc ds coming March so u see marriage ia not an option for me...den she s in part 2 - I.dnt see marriage bin an option for her likewise
Re: A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me by cr80vity(m): 2:35am On Jan 20, 2016
Guys, m a fresh graduate nd I wil b goin for nysc ds coming March so u see marriage ia not an option for me...den she s in part 2 - I.dnt see marriage bin an option for her likewiseGuys, m a fresh graduate nd I wil b goin for nysc ds coming March so u see marriage ia not an option for me...den she s in part 2 - I.dnt see marriage bin an option for her likewiseGuys, m a fresh graduate nd I wil b goin for nysc ds coming March so u see marriage ia not an option for me...den she s in part 2 - I.dnt see marriage bin an option for her likewise
Re: A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 20, 2016
I still don't understand what the prob is......

Maybe u are the kinda guy that take trivial matters personal and she doesn't want you to start having crazy ideas....

Though it may seems wrong but her saying No by respecting ur relationship is more than ok....

Or maybe the proposal wasn't Good enuf or the guy ain't what she wants.....
Life is always a 2way street you just have to thread with caution
Re: A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me by UnknownT: 4:38am On Jan 20, 2016
Dude, has the meaning of Fiancee changed? You said you are not ready for marriage but you are already calling her your fiancee. And you don't have the right to determine when marriage should become a girl's option. cool "your girlfriend is our girlfriend till you marry her"

1 Like

Re: A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me by firstking01(m): 6:14am On Jan 20, 2016
jcross19:
no need for me to post again, 1like for u...op this is the whole summarry of the advice u needed...dnt be a stumbling to her...from the way ur gf is behaving sef, i can categorically state that, her spirit is willing but her flesh is weak...itz just a matter of time she'd bring her own parents into it and tell u age is not on her side.
Re: A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me by Smellymouth: 6:18am On Jan 20, 2016
She is weighing her options and sorry to tell u bro, she might dump ur as5 pretty soon..
Love with ur head tho.. grin
Oloshos everywhere, ask Ice Prince cheesy
Re: A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me by Eldorado01(m): 6:19am On Jan 20, 2016
Bro you are wrong by confronting her, you have a good fiancee, the only thing she did was not telling you, apologize to her for confronting her, and ask her what she thinks the best solution will be,

possible solutions,

1. tell your gal to invite him on a date and you will be present and u both tell him maturely to keep off.

2. you and ur Gal to call the other guys mom and tell her to meet your fiance

3. your gal might have a better solution
Re: A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me by tafrica(m): 6:33am On Jan 20, 2016
SMH at most replies here.

You have the right to be angry that your girl is secretly listening to a guy that has been pressurising her all this while, same way she has to be angry if you do likewise. You don't sniff what u don't wanna eat; your girl is silently considering the guy and that's why she's still giver him audience. If anyone, both man and woman, values his/her relationship, he/she won't continue giving admirers listening ears. Tell such admirer you love your relationship, don't joke with it and would want such person to respect it by stopping to disturb u again.

Though I may not know how serious OP is with the girl, but the fact that OP may not have been ready doesn't make him a stumbling block to his gal. Do we know how much they've been dating? Do we know OP's status and even the girl's?
We're all blaming the guy now, seeing him as a stumbling block but if this new guy later happens to be fake and dumps her, we'll then condemn this girl and call her names like asewo, whores, girls are unfaithful etc.

If their relationship is well defined and has direction, I don't justify why a lady or a guy should leave his/her partner becuz he/she sees a better or ready-made someone.

Relationship that leads to marriage comes with prices, this is one of them. If you love the girl, define your relationship, assure her, probably intimate her with one or two members of ur family, take it beyond GF/BF thing, if these are done and she loves you, she will stick with you irrespective of finding a better/ready man. If she leaves you for a better man regardless of doing this, she's not faithful (no other words for it)

1 Like

Re: A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me by firstking01(m): 6:36am On Jan 20, 2016
cr80vity:
Guys, m a fresh graduate nd I wil b goin for nysc ds coming March so u see marriage ia not an option for me...den she s in part 2 - I.dnt see marriage bin an option for her likewise
who told uundecided?, and for the records, there are no traiLs to a woman's heart...ur lucky itz coming @ a tym u 've graduated, meaning....in d next 2yrs itz possible for u to get a job and by den she shud be in her finals cos she's in 200L nw according to u...explain this my scenario to her, if she realy loves u, she will see reasons why she shud wait for u, dats after ur done wit service if u wnt be lazysad....2yrs is not too much for her to wait.
Re: A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me by firstking01(m): 6:39am On Jan 20, 2016
cr80vity:
who told uundecided?, and for the records, there are no traiLs to a woman's heart...ur lucky itz coming @ a tym u 've graduated, meaning....in d next 2yrs itz possible for u to get a job and by den she shud be in her finals cos she's in 200L nw according to u...explain this my scenario to her, if she realy loves u, she will see reasons why she shud wait for u, dats after ur done wit service, if u wnt be lazysad....2yrs is not too much for her to wait...another fear u might have is dat, she's still on campus, u knw d drill...she'd be having chykers everyday of her life, especially if she's the pretty typa gal.
Re: A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me by Vikky014(f): 6:59am On Jan 20, 2016
cr80vity:
how is she ur fiancee biko is boyfriend and girlfriend relationship now a marriage proposal
Re: A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me by olokpa11(m): 7:14am On Jan 20, 2016
Women wahala everywhere , for her to have that raport with the guy's mum, i guess she is closer to them than you think. This was how my gf married someone she introduced to me as her uncle cry.make una leave woman matter abeg
Re: A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me by boxer022(m): 7:47am On Jan 20, 2016
I have to tell you the truth. You are worrying yourself over nothing, who you have is a girl who loves you completely and sincerely. Another guy is begging her to forget about you and follow him which she blatantly refused, and you are here complaining. There is a saying that you don't know what you have until you loose it. What I will tell you is continue to love your girl.
Re: A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 20, 2016
Lol
Re: A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me by MilesLamar(m): 8:22am On Jan 20, 2016
Haba I am confuse ma self.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will She Understand If I Open Up Or That Will Be D End Of D Relationship / How Many Girls Can Do This, This Valentine? / What Is Lälä$ticlala Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.