Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? (2577 Views)

When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / If U Caught Ur Frnd Havn Sex With Ur Boo In Your Room Wah Wil U Do / ...u Caught Ur Husband Doing This On Ur Wedding Day,what Will You Do? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? by laberry101(m): 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2012
Hello Nairalanders, you caught your woman cheating, and she says she needs to cheat, bcox you don't agree to the fact that she needs money to block her papers and result to become a graduate, she decided to tro the relationship out the window and cheat just bcox she thinks it's the right thing to do!

What would you do?

And few months later she says she's sorry that it didn't work out for the both of you and tries to see you and make love? Just bcox she says she misses you, what would you do again?
Re: Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? by Dondav(m): 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2012
cool
Re: Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? by MMM2(m): 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2012
Op

Why is ur GF like dat angry
Re: Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? by uniqueren(f): 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2012
don't u know how to use the word "NO"
Re: Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2012
Use er. And throw er away like Left over. Omo yen o worth e rara. Olosho ni iru won
Re: Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? by Dondav(m): 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2012
cool
Re: Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? by laberry101(m): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2012
M M M: Op

Why is ur GF like dat angry

Well, technically, don't have a GF? But my friend Ex. GF is , and the problem is he is madly in love with her... So asking him to reject her now seems like you are his enemy
Re: Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? by k2039: 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2012
divorce
Re: Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? by MMM2(m): 7:57am On Aug 28, 2012
laberry101:

Well, technically, don't have a GF? But my friend Ex. GF is , and the problem is he is madly in love with her... So asking him to reject her now seems like you are his enemy

Re u sure u re not d guy

How come u don't have a GF, when we have a lot of single ladies in NL & u re a member undecided

Do not tell me u re a jew man angry
Re: Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? by laberry101(m): 9:51am On Aug 28, 2012
M M M:

Re u sure u re not d guy

How come u don't have a GF, when we have a lot of single ladies in NL & u re a member undecided

Do not tell me u re a jew man angry

Hehehehehe ..... Anyways I'm not, and I'm new to Nairaland, and I'm single bcox their wahala too much... ! Lol and mmm, I SMOOTH pass OPERATOR oh... If you know what I mean...
Re: Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? by 190theclown: 10:00am On Aug 28, 2012
LOL

Nigerian girls are at it again!
Re: Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? by MMM2(m): 10:37am On Aug 28, 2012
laberry101:

Hehehehehe ..... Anyways I'm not, and I'm new to Nairaland, and I'm single bcox their wahala too much... ! Lol and mmm, I SMOOTH pass OPERATOR oh... If you know what I mean...

Ok
No wahala wink

Which babe do u need here, make I do am point & kill 4 u

Just tell me her name & give me ur home address undecided

In d nite when u get 2 ur house she will be nak ed waiting 4 u in d bedroom u know what I mean cool

Don't dull wink
Re: Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? by tai2(m): 10:58am On Aug 28, 2012
laberry101: Hello Nairalanders, you caught your woman cheating, and she says she needs to cheat, bcox you don't agree to the fact that she needs money to block her papers and result to become a graduate, she decided to tro the relationship out the window and cheat just bcox she thinks it's the right thing to do!

What would you do?

And few months later she says she's sorry that it didn't work out for the both of you and tries to see you and make love? Just bcox she says she misses you, what would you do again?

Give her a good seeing to and send her on her way again. With everything else the rule is once bitten, twice shy. With women twice becomes thrice.

1 Like

Re: Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? by KINGwax(m): 11:30am On Aug 28, 2012
laberry101:

first, what does 'technically' got to do wit the whole statements? Second, the whole this is crap, nothing but kids ranting!
Re: Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? by Mynd44: 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2012
The first step to getting a solution to your problems id to admit that you have one.
@OP, you are the person here so admit it and we can start from there
Re: Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? by laberry101(m): 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2012
KINGwax: first, what does 'technically' got to do wit the whole statements? Second, the whole this is crap, nothing but kids ranting!

Hehehehehe.... Lol ! Well you know why you think this is Crap? Bcox you don't believe it's true or better yet you don't believe something of such could be done, wish you were close to this dude,

And trust me , this aint no kids ranting! It's for Real, ok?

If I wasn't concerned for this friend , I wouldn't feel like sharing to get rational opinions, bcox it's so hard to see this guy the way he is, @ MMM .... Dude I no know watin you mean oh! Em? This kind hook up when the girl no go wait to see me na naked things straight, lol ... Abeg I no dey that one. Hehehehehe.
Re: Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? by 9icetoo(m): 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2012
grin, bleep her and move on and ask her when u can do it again or when she is going to miss you again. Stupid gal.

1 Like

Re: Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? by laberry101(m): 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2012
190-the-clown:
LOL

Hehehehehehe.. grin
190-the-clown:
LOL

Hehehehehehe.. I tell you ....
Re: Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? by Mynd44: 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2012
9icetoo: grin, bleep her and move on and ask her when u can do it again or when she is going to miss you again. Stupid gal.
That is how men get trapped by women. You might just go for one last one and she gets pregnant. What do you do next?

2 Likes

Re: Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? by timilehing(m): 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2012
Don't get emotional. Plan your revenge
Re: Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2012
laberry101: Hello Nairalanders, you caught your woman cheating, and she says she needs to cheat, bcox you don't agree to the fact that she needs money to block her papers and result to become a graduate, she decided to tro the relationship out the window and cheat just bcox she thinks it's the right thing to do!

What would you do?

Leave her life alone.
Run away from her.
Throwing relationship to block course, what happened to reading?
SMH!

1 Like

Re: Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2012
He's "madly in love with her" because he hasn't met other [better] women.
"Your friend" would be surprised how quickly he will heal if he allows himself to meet more women.
In short time, he will see her for what she truly is, and might begin to feel repulsed...with her and with himself for letting her ride on him like that.

This is by far the Best advise regarding this

1 Like

Re: Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? by slimyem: 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2012
2buff: He's "madly in love with her" because he hasn't met other [better] women.
"Your friend" would be surprised how quickly he will heal if he allows himself to meet more women.
In short time, he will see her for what she truly is, and might begin to feel repulsed...with her and with himself for letting her ride on him like that.

This is by far the Best advise regarding this
na you give advice...na you still dey rate the advice...
Na wa o..
Its been long you got compliments last..? cheesy.D

3 Likes

Re: Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 28, 2012
slimyem: na you give advice...na you still dey rate the advice...
Na wa o..
Its been long you got compliments last..? cheesy.D

Abi make him go dey pursue ashawo because he "love" am?
She go dash am HIV on top the emotional abuse.
Re: Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? by laberry101(m): 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2012
AmBeautiful:

Leave her life alone.
Run away from her.
Throwing relationship to block course, what happened to reading?
SMH!

Chie OGhene Blessi we.... I wish you fit tell this young man this thing
Re: Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? by Mynd44: 6:20am On Aug 29, 2012
Dump the girl and move on
Re: Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? by Flygeriana(m): 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2012
Air_Lord: throw er away like Left over. Omo yen o worth e rara. Olosho ni iru won
I dey tel u!
Re: Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? by MMM2(m): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2012
laberry101:

@ MMM .... Dude I no know watin you mean oh! Em? This kind hook up when the girl no go wait to see me na naked things straight, lol ... Abeg I no dey that one. Hehehehehe.

Ok how do u want it
Re: Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? by Exponental(m): 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2012
I will wake up from dream asap...
Re: Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? by Mynd44: 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2012
I still go with dump the girl
Re: Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? by laberry101(m): 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2012
M M M:

Ok how do u want it

Hehehehehe ... Ok just the hook up will do man, numbers emails, and just a heads up on both ends is enuf lol thanks man
Re: Caught Ur Gurl Cheating! And She Says...what Will You Do? by malaria(f): 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2012
M M M:

Ok
No wahala wink

Which babe do u need here, make I do am point & kill 4 u

Just tell me her name & give me ur home address undecided

In d nite when u get 2 ur house she will be nak ed waiting 4 u in d bedroom u know what I mean cool

Don't dull wink
Na so,bad nigga. Mobile Man with Money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

99.6% Of Nigerian Men Are Cheats!! / The Top 10 Qualities Men Are Secretlylooking For In A Woman / I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.