Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her (2579 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by Sanandreas10(m): 9:00am On Aug 20, 2013
Hello there?

Its with heavy hearth that i write

this writeup because i have been

emotionally hurt, and i dont know

what to do as at now, that is why

i decided to raise it on Air?

Without too ,much dialogue

What happened was that

i have been dating a girl for three month and she has

compromised and compelled to

my dating, so one ugly occurence

now occured the previous day.?

I went to there house on sunday

,last week, and we really chit chat,

she even greeted my frds in a

compassionate and friendly

manner ,so, One of My frds now

made this known to me after we

left there house that she is on

2go(social Network)and he even has his username......so i decided to

collect the Username from my frd

when we got home, so, On

Monday night which was

yesterday, i decided to add

her..and she obliged and accepted

the frd request.......so The

Following conversation Transpired

between us.....!

Me(Abdelsalam):who is this on Your Profile Picture..?

Her(Baliqis):it my picture.?

Me:You are a beautiful woman,
am sure ya boylover must be a lucky one

Her(baliqis).:yes.he is a lucky guy

Me:IS YA BOYLOVER ON 2GO?

HER:yes, he is on 2go, and his username is matterco1.

Me:wow, Can yOu die for him?

Her:Sure, I can die for him, my one and only.?

Me:What is his real name in Life?

Her:his name is Malik............

Pls, reader ,do u recall that my own name is abdelsalam...ok

Me:where is he schooling?

Her:he is well educated,
responsible,and brilliant?
And he is studying in University Of Ilorin

Me:Many thanks For the Useful Information?

Her:who are You?

Me:I aM Human being Like You...?
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Light Faded..
I now text to her this morning on phone that ya secret has been unveil to me,wink

Pls, nairalader , Can i forgive her.because..she has started to

Beg Me with God name , and all things...
Pls, wht can I do?
Or should I also Dump Her
:|
sad

Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by Gboliwe: 9:04am On Aug 20, 2013
Sanandreas10: Hello there?

Its with heavy hearth that i write

this writeup because i have been

emotionally hurt, and i dont know

what to do as at now, that is why

i decided to raise it on Air?

Without too ,much dialogue

What happened was that

i have been dating a girl for three month and she has

compromised and compelled to

my dating, so one ugly occurence

now occured the previous day.?

I went to there house on sunday

,last week, and we really chit chat,

she even greeted my frds in a

compassionate and friendly

manner ,so, One of My frds now

made this known to me after we

left there house that she is on

2go(social Network)and he even has his username......so i decided to

collect the Username from my frd

when we got home, so, On

Monday night which was

yesterday, i decided to add

her..and she obliged and accepted

the frd request.......so The

Following conversation Transpired

between us.....!

Me(Abdelsalam):who is this on Your Profile Picture..?

Her(Baliqis):it my picture.?

Me:You are a beautiful woman,
am sure ya boylover must be a lucky one

Her(baliqis).:yes.he is a lucky guy

Me:IS YA BOYLOVER ON 2GO?

HER:yes, he is on 2go, and his username is matterco1.

Me:wow, Can yOu die for him?

Her:Sure, I can die for him, my one and only.?

Me:What is his real name in Life?

Her:his name is Malik............

Pls, reader ,do u recall that my own name is abdelsalam...ok

Me:where is he schooling?

Her:he is well educated,
responsible,and brilliant?
And he is studying in University Of Ilorin

Me:Many thanks For the Useful Information?

Her:who are You?

Me:I aM Human being Like You...?
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Light Faded..
I now text to her this morning on phone that ya secret has been unveil to me,wink

Pls, nairalader , Can i forgive her.because..she has started to

Beg Me with God name , and all things...
Pls, wht can I do?
Or should I also Dump Her
:|
sad
This is ridiculous.
Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by addictiv(m): 9:04am On Aug 20, 2013
think you re man enough to make a decision....btw first to comment.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 20, 2013
Drop her number, I want to talk to her

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by nerodenero: 9:23am On Aug 20, 2013
The handwriting is already on the wall. Cant you read? Dump her now or suffer emotional torture for as long as possible.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by ujchief(m): 9:23am On Aug 20, 2013
your wife at the topic, your gfrnd on the post.
Confused lot!

And whats it with the use of question marks?
Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by nerodenero: 9:28am On Aug 20, 2013
ujchief: your wife at the topic, your gfrnd on the post.
Confused lot!

And whats it with the use of question marks?
He is a learner!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by djeezy(m): 9:28am On Aug 20, 2013
Forgiveness is a thing of the heart, it's never easy expecially where the offence is grave. Infidelity is a very serious issue and it can be a basis for divorce but I'm not advicing you to resort to divorce YET. With respect to the issue of forgiveness, it can be in two ways.
1.Some people will forgive her and still send her AWAY.
2. Some will forgive her and still keep her as a wife.

If you choose to adhere to the later, you should weigh the likelihood of the repetition of her act, and furthermore ascertain whether she has truly changed and will not go back to such act. Finally, you have the final say and you should do what is in your best interest and that of your family.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by Sanandreas10(m): 10:05am On Aug 20, 2013
zonaking: Drop her number, I want to talk to her

hhhhhhhh!
Bro.that cannt be possible
cheesy
smiley
cheesy
Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by Sanandreas10(m): 10:07am On Aug 20, 2013
nerodenero: He is a learner!
thanks for the observation...
humanbeing is to erred??
so Shut UP?
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by nerodenero: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2013
Sanandreas10:
humanbeing is to erred??
so Shut UP?
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Thank you Sir!
Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by Sanandreas10(m): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2013
nerodenero: Thank you Sir!

You welcome.GCFR?
Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by patrkq(m): 12:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ure here askin shud i dump her.. Wen she's already done dumping u
Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by Monicasque(f): 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
djeezy: Forgiveness is a thing of the heart, it's never easy expecially where the offence is grave. Infidelity is a very serious issue and it can be a basis for divorce but I'm not advicing you to resort to divorce YET. With respect to the issue of forgiveness, it can be in two ways.
1.Some people will forgive her and still send her AWAY.
2. Some will forgive her and still keep her as a wife.

If you choose to adhere to the later, you should weigh the likelihood of the repetition of her act, and furthermore ascertain whether she has truly changed and will not go back to such act. Finally, you have the final say and you should do what is in your best interest and that of your family.

hahahahahhaah m sorry but u say divorce. How can u divorce the person u not married to? coz now reading the thread this is pparently a girl friend, and a young one for that matter. @OP the babe aint your wife sugar she is a young girl trying to lv her life and have fun. Deal with it. U sound young too and can i just tell u, this is just the begining honey, u r yet to see more. NB: She ain't your wife dude. She is just a kid having fun. plzzzzzzzzzz

@djeezy please do not get offended as the hahahah aint for u, i am just tickled by this childish post

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by Sanandreas10(m): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
Monicasque:

hahahahahhaah m sorry but u say divorce. How can u divorce the person u not married to? coz now reading the thread this is pparently a girl friend, and a young one for that matter. @OP the babe aint your wife sugar she is a young girl trying to lv her life and have fun. Deal with it. U sound young too and can i just tell u, this is just the begining honey, u r yet to see more. NB: She ain't your wife dude. She is just a kid having fun. plzzzzzzzzzz

@djeezy please do not get offended as the hahahah aint for u, i am just tickled by this childish post

Sister.Do you also Indulge In it?

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by Monicasque(f): 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanandreas10:

Sister.Do you also Indulge In it?

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

indulge in what now?
Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by CrazyMan(m): 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
patrkq: Ure here askin shud i dump her.. Wen she's already done dumping u
well said…the op should just move on with his life and think less of her.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by Sanandreas10(m): 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
Monicasque:

indulge in what now?

Because you made it known to me that She is Getting A Fun?
That was why i asked maybe u also do that?
wink
Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by xynerise: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2013
The poster is a joker.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by Monicasque(f): 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanandreas10:

Because you made it known to me that She is Getting A Fun?
That was why i asked maybe u also do that?
wink

sweety i do catch my fun but no not on 2go. 2go is for kids . Stop taking small things so serously. Nigga she aint your wife, she is a maiden who wants to have fun. Pay her bride price then come running with this your ''my wife is cheating post''
Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
Mtchew,wrong topic
Is she married to you or are you ready to get married now?
ASSU really needs to call off this strike.
Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by TomjoTM(m): 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
Uhhh,it is with heavy heart that I'm advising the op to leave her sorry a.ss afterall it's only been 3months you met her.
Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by pomporiking: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
This sounds perfect for jerry springer grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by Nomski0(f): 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
How bout you confront her about it before jumping into conclusion. She might have been messing with you. God know i wont start telling a stranger my boyfriend's business on social network where anything can happen.
Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by Sanandreas10(m): 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
Monicasque:

sweety i do catch my fun but no not on 2go. 2go is for kids . Stop taking small things so serously. Nigga she aint your wife, she is a maiden who wants to have fun. Pay her bride price then come running with this your ''my wife is cheating post''

But Sister. I do present VIJU MILK, MILK TO HER...
OYAA, What do You see to that??
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by Sanandreas10(m): 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
Tomjo™:
Uhhh,it is with heavy heart that I'm advising the op to leave her sorry a.ss afterall it's only been 3months you met her.

...........!.........!............!

Brother..?
Hearth bleeding and blood wastage activated............!!
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy.
Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by Sanandreas10(m): 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
sexytabhi: Mtchew,wrong topic
Is she married to you or are you ready to get married now?
ASSU really needs to call off this strike.

hehehE...
but Sister, DO I evered Told You that I am a StudenT and am affected by strike......?
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
i m her lover since i do present her Prize and Gift like Cube Sugar., at time Bournvita??
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by Sanandreas10(m): 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
Monicasque:

so, sister , Are you indirectly saying that Im a Kid..?......
smiley
sad
sad
Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanandreas10:

hehehE...
but Sister, DO I evered Told You that I am a StudenT and am affected by strike......?
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
i m her lover since i do present her Prize and Gift like Cube Sugar., at time Bournvita??
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
So how much is bournvita and whatever u give her. Oya go back to bed.
Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by Exponental(m): 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
Either as a wife or girlfriend of 3months, u are not a good liar.
By d way, why shld she disclose her bf's identity to an unidentified stranger. Is dat how gullible u are dat u can give out info to unknown pple. Ok, lemme test.
Post ur account details and atm here.
Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by Kosigift(f): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sanandreas10:
humanbeing is to erred??
so Shut UP?
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Hahahahahaahahahahahahaha!
Kai! Laff Don paralyse me here oo chei! grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Of Infidelity,what Should I Do Please, Should I Forgive Her by Sanandreas10(m): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
Exponental: Either as a wife or girlfriend of 3months, u are not a good liar.
By d way, why shld she disclose her bf's identity to an unidentified stranger. Is dat how gullible u are dat u can give out info to unknown pple. Ok, lemme test.
Post ur account details and atm here.

Gbam...?bro.how do u honestly expect me to drop my AtM account....?
Are you a fraudster
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Love Does Not Exist... / She Don't Want To See Me Because I Came Back From Lagos(ebola Tins) / Breaking Up With Her With These Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.