Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

The Top 10 Qualities Men Are Secretlylooking For In A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Top 10 Qualities Men Are Secretlylooking For In A Woman (2578 Views)

10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! / Top 10 Qualities Men Are Secretly Looking For In Women / Top 10 Qualities Men Secretly Look For In Women! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Top 10 Qualities Men Are Secretlylooking For In A Woman by BLAND1(m): 10:04am On Apr 21, 2013
What makes the perfect girlfriend or wife
material? Is she the girl next door with
gorgeous good looks and an impressive
bosom? Well, not exactly. Contrary to what
you might think, most guys aren't looking
for a supermodel. They're just looking for
their perfect match:
A woman who's down-to-earth, sweet and
sensitive to his needs...
Here are ten attractive traits that every man
keeps in mind when deciding if the woman
sitting across the dinner table from him at
that first date would be a good girlfriend
and wife material.
1. Confidence
Take it from the guys, nothing is sexier
than a woman who's comfortable in her
own skin. If you're guilty of meekly asking
lines like: "Does this skirt make my thighs
look fat?" ... stop asking. If you're constantly
needing his reassurance that you're
beautiful, he may start asking questions
himself.
2. Intelligence
Acting like a bimbo loses it's novelty to men
after high school. What men want in a
girlfriend is a woman who can stand as his
equal. So be the smart, savvy woman you
are! To him, it's a total turn-on.
3. Unmaterialistic
Yes, he wants to be your knight in shining
armor. And yes, he wants to treat you like
the princess you are... but that doesn't give
you license to act like one. Allow him the
luxury of treating you with romantic
dinners and surprise baubles without
having to demand them of him. He'll be
relieved that he doesn't have to try so hard
and surprisingly, this will inspire him to rise
to the occasion when he doesn't have to
dedicate his whole paycheck to lavish
tokens of his love for you.
4. Spontaneity
One of the first things to go in a
relationship is the spontaneity. You get
stuck in your Friday night dinner dates and
you lose that spark you had when you first
started dating each other. Don't lose it! Men
love a woman who can do things spur-of-
the-moment.
5. Laid-Back
What's one of the best things you can do
for your relationship with him? Relax. Just
relax. When you come home from a long,
hard day at work and see those dishes
piling up in the sink, we know you have the
urge to lash out at him. Instead, try to let it
go for the night. No man likes a nag and
every man likes a woman who can let her
hair down and doesn't sweat the small
stuff. A relationship is solid when you're
able to relax with each other.
6. Playfulness
Guys like a girl who laugh at their jokes, but
isn't mindless and isn't always serious
about everything. Just as we mentioned
that men like a woman who can forgo
nagging him about the dishes, they like a
woman who can joke about the dishes too.
Biting remarks and snappy comebacks are
just the witty repartee to keep the spark
between you in your relationship. And hey,
isn't laughter the best aphrodisiac?
7. Sensuality
We've already mentioned before that it's
not all about your looks (albeit, that's a
good motivator for some men) — it's more
about an air of sexiness and confidence
that will draw his eyes to you when you
enter the room. Embrace your femininity.
8. Honesty
If he can't trust you — how can he ever see
you as his girlfriend ... and eventual
spouse? Keep things open and honest in
your relationship. A little white lie over flirty
texts with an old guy friend from college
can spiral out of control very quickly into a
full-blown fight ... and breakup.
9. Independence
Dating a driven, passionate woman? So hot.
Babysitting a stage five clinger? Not so
much. No man wants a girlfriend they have
to reassuringly text, call or visit every five
minutes. Learn to give your guy his space
— or he may break up with you to get it.
10. Supportive
As clichéd as it is, some men want to be
caretakers... but even the strongest of men
want a soft place to fall. He wants to know
that you'll support him and stand by him in
his life choices, whether it's changing
careers or moving to a new city. Show your
support in small gestures with a quick "I
love you" text when he heads off for his
morning commute and listen to him after a
hard day's work. Be supportive — but not
suffocating. The last thing you want is to
remind him too much of his mother.http://nigeria-gist..com/2013/04/the-top-10-qualities-men-are-secretly.html?m=1
Re: The Top 10 Qualities Men Are Secretlylooking For In A Woman by Darlenebabe: 10:18am On Apr 21, 2013
character, gud cook, matured minds, calm, industrous, good sense of reasoning, accomodating, decent in all ramificatn, n above all God fearing.

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Qualities Men Are Secretlylooking For In A Woman by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 21, 2013
I don't like lists but I think this list makes sense. undecided undecided
Re: The Top 10 Qualities Men Are Secretlylooking For In A Woman by AmyMarins(f): 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2013
Am adding the 11th one(permit me, pls);

(11) Gud sex; i no of sum guys dat married their wives, cos of †ђξ fact dat she "rides" well!
Re: The Top 10 Qualities Men Are Secretlylooking For In A Woman by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
Amy Mar'ins:
Am adding the 11th one(permit me, pls);

(11) Gud sex; i no of sum guys dat married their wives, cos of †ђξ fact dat she "rides" well!

so ma'am do u posess the 11th quality? Cos i like ladies who keep it real and can make me ride all night long kiss
Re: The Top 10 Qualities Men Are Secretlylooking For In A Woman by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 22, 2013
NL n list ehnnn.. Next list. Should be

10 steps at granting Amnesty n Presidential Pardon
Re: The Top 10 Qualities Men Are Secretlylooking For In A Woman by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 22, 2013
I'm secretly looking for a man that can't make a woman pregnant so I can have hosea gear or ma'a nonu or dwayne johnson as my sperm donor grin
Re: The Top 10 Qualities Men Are Secretlylooking For In A Woman by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 22, 2013
Amy Mar'ins:
Am adding the 11th one(permit me, pls); (11) Gud sex; i no of sum guys dat married their wives, cos of †ђξ fact dat she "rides" well!
Are u serious
Re: The Top 10 Qualities Men Are Secretlylooking For In A Woman by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 22, 2013
smh
Re: The Top 10 Qualities Men Are Secretlylooking For In A Woman by AmyMarins(f): 8:04am On Apr 23, 2013
sexkillz: smh

Shift!
Re: The Top 10 Qualities Men Are Secretlylooking For In A Woman by AmyMarins(f): 8:21am On Apr 23, 2013
Joavid: Are u serious

Very! @pleats, i no of 8guys who told me so. But pls, dnt tell me u r really surprised!!! My dear, live a gud life, posses a sweet heart(not of pretence), be nice to †ђξ people dat makes him hapi(family n friends alike),cook well(MOST men luv fud), learn to listen n always tell him ♓☺w u feel(gud or bad), calmly(its actually hard to be calm if he kips doing wat hurts u), HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE HIM and agree he also has a life(@least b4 he met u) and above all, ALWAYS talk to God(cos weda u possess better qualities dan †ђξ above, if a man does not want u, he does not!)
@op, hope u dnt mind?
Re: The Top 10 Qualities Men Are Secretlylooking For In A Woman by jmoore(m): 8:50am On Apr 23, 2013
Not every man looks for those because all men are not the same.
Re: The Top 10 Qualities Men Are Secretlylooking For In A Woman by greedie1(f): 9:14am On Apr 23, 2013
here we go again...
Re: The Top 10 Qualities Men Are Secretlylooking For In A Woman by AmyMarins(f): 10:13am On Apr 23, 2013
jmoore: Not every man looks for those because all men are not the same.
[b][/b]

(cos weda u possess better qualities dan †ђξ above, if a man does not want u, he does not!).

Re: The Top 10 Qualities Men Are Secretlylooking For In A Woman by Bosschris(m): 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
Amy martins u damn right!..dats 1 of ma reasons am actually still wit ma present g.f because she rides well...am planing on gettin married 2 her because of dat reason n ah want 2 taste her witout a condom..i hav other reason i wanna marr her sha..n dats 1 of dem..n slipin wit ha doesn't affect ma love 4 her..buy it make me feel dat she is damn good in every aspect even on d bed..so it nourishes our love..she isn't on nairaland n ah hope she wont c dis if ah post it..sha anyway its well..
Re: The Top 10 Qualities Men Are Secretlylooking For In A Woman by 50calibre(m): 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2013
How about a woman who isn't a feminist? That sh*t is annoying.
Re: The Top 10 Qualities Men Are Secretlylooking For In A Woman by 50calibre(m): 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I'm secretly looking for a man that can't make a woman pregnant so I can have hosea gear or ma'a nonu or dwayne johnson as my sperm donor grin

Really? It's obvious you love buffed up rugby guys.
Re: The Top 10 Qualities Men Are Secretlylooking For In A Woman by AmyMarins(f): 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
Boss chris: Amy martins u damn right!..dats 1 of ma reasons am actually still wit ma present g.f because she rides well...am planing on gettin married 2 her because of dat reason n ah want 2 taste her witout a condom..i hav other reason i wanna marr her sha..n dats 1 of dem..n slipin wit ha doesn't affect ma love 4 her..buy it make me feel dat she is damn good in every aspect even on d bed..so it nourishes our love..she isn't on nairaland n ah hope she wont c dis if ah post it..sha anyway its well..

I'd say "congrats" to u! As long as she makes u hapi on almost 60% ground, den go! And also make sure u guys ve compartibility o! Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§, i no i said sex is important, butt never fail to undastand dat sex, witout friendship,love n trust is "service" o!
Re: The Top 10 Qualities Men Are Secretlylooking For In A Woman by AmyMarins(f): 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2013
50calibre: How about a woman who isn't a feminist? That sh*t is annoying.

Then i'll say "its a pity"!

(1) (Reply)

Letter: Dear Future Hubby / DOWNLOAD | Hilarious Comedy Skit:the PROPOSAL Featuring Bovi & Ijeoma / My Love, My Life...regrets, Pain And Joy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.