Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,186 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? (15805 Views)

Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) / #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. / Educational Qualifications: Yoruba Governors Vs Igbo Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by iconaus: 2:11am On Aug 29, 2012
@ Pazienza nwannna u just hit it. Good advice to our people -igbos. Our problem is that we too trust other tribes the reason we spread all over and that has become our nemesis. I was once naive and trusted my yoruba friends then i got stabbed . I didnt have option given that i reside abroad and most of my close friends are yoruba guys . NL is actally a good forum to enlighten our people of how other tribes perceive them and for them to always be on the look out for the evil people around to destroy their lives and protect themselves . I know an average ibo person is smart and if well informed and tuned will be able to identify haters and navigate his way to safety or fight the person. Our people shold please please stop trusting other tribes esp the yorubas . The hausas are known ibos haters - we all know that . But a yoruba who pretends to be your friend please please be careful . It happened to me and to our elders Zik, Ironsi and Ojukwu.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by OneNaira6: 2:20am On Aug 29, 2012
ndu_chucks: Some of you people are confusing healthy tribalism or competition with gross bigotry supported by narrow minded fanaticism. Eziachi did not imply that you people are bigots.

[b]The thread's topic is much more than tribalism. [/b]You people need to think with your brains for a change.

Then please be kind enough to explain the implication of the thread?
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by Nobody: 2:24am On Aug 29, 2012
AM I TIRED OF IT?

[size=38pt]VERY[/size]

undecided

I'm not even Nigerian.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:28am On Aug 29, 2012
My cousin is getting married to Ibo girl this September,may be I should tell him to stop.
I wonder why people still engage themselves in these type of argument,I have a friend who thought he is an ibo man until his mother confessed that his father is actually a yoruba man from okitipupa in ondo state. grin
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by kpolli(m): 2:55am On Aug 29, 2012
very tired
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by cheddarking(m): 3:06am On Aug 29, 2012
bittyend: Pa Eziachi said it all, there's really nothing to add to what he said. If you think 'tribalism' only occurs in Nigeria - you may need to visit a British forum, or yahoo news to find out how Scots and English geezers go at each other. Yoruba vs Igbo is child's play compared to those people. grin

To be honest, Nigeria is a very 'tribalised' society, and the foundation of the country was built on 'tribalism' - and it isn't going anywhere soon. You lot might keep hiding it, but the average Nigerian is a 'tribalist'. I remember growing in London in the 90s, and whenever I was at my boy's (Igbo guy) yard - his parents would switch from English to Igbo. And my parents used to do the same, and say; "your friend is omo Igbo." Being a kid back then, I didn't really know what they were on about - and the funniest thing back then was that, my dad's closest friend was an Igbo man. And boy's dad hangs out with only Yoruba people, and he speaks Yoruba as well.

Nairaland kind of showed me what the mindset of the average Nigerian is, and that people put their tribal affiliation before the country itself. Basically, I don't think it's a bad thing, it's just something that makes us all human. Just as black people will always align with black people wherever they find themselves, before they align with other races of people, and vice versa. A visit to university campuses in the UK would show you that black britons (and other blacks) are always close knitted - they attend the same parties, do everything together; and they stay away from other races. That's just human nature.

The Yoruba vs Igbo problem isn't much of a hate problem, but more of competition, accusations, and counter accusations. I think both tribes ethnic groups are just trying to outdo each other, for the limited window of opportunities in Nigeria. They're both fighting for the crumbs because the hausa/fulani holds the ACE. grin I've had some bad experiences (money wise) with fresh Igbo people in the UK, but Igbos will always be my favourite tribe in Nigeria (if we classify Edo people as semi-Yoruba lol).

I don't have problem with Igbos, as long as they don't claim my ancestral land - cyber banter is fun sometimes. grin I have got loads of Igbo doozies around me, it's nothing - black power!!!!

I have to agree with Shymmex on this one.

I'm of mixed Igbo/Yoruba parentage and growing up each parent tried to get me to see myself as primarily from their tribe.
My parents love each other very much, but that Igbo vs Yoruba ting still pops up from time to time-often in playful jest.

Most Igbos and Yoruba are united by a common love of money/life and a common mistrust of Malos/Oyibos.

Thats just how life is.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by whiteroses(f): 3:19am On Aug 29, 2012
who cares I just don't like the conc igbo accents. Bebi I havu been call-ing you all day Bebi grin Withi time you will rove me, ndumdumdumdum Bebi lol
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by kutchs: 3:41am On Aug 29, 2012
whiteroses: who cares I just don't like the conc igbo accents. Bebi I havu been call-ing you all day Bebi grin Withi time you will rove me, ndumdumdumdum Bebi lol
Talking about conc accent, one of my most favourite TV star is HOLLYMAN especially when he plays the role of a conc and typical yoruba man in UAC LAFF HALF HOUR.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by Godogwu: 3:45am On Aug 29, 2012
Like!!, the whole thing doesnt make sense atall.....
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by Charlesnerd: 3:53am On Aug 29, 2012
@ Eziachi

Elderly words of wisdom up there.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 29, 2012
cheddarking:

I have to agree with[b] Shymmex[/b] on this one...

grin
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by bittyend(m): 4:10am On Aug 29, 2012
cheddarking:
I have to agree with Shymmex on this one.

I'm of mixed Igbo/Yoruba parentage and growing up each parent tried to get me to see myself as primarily from their tribe.
My parents love each other very much, but that Igbo vs Yoruba ting still pops up from time to time-often in playful jest.

Most Igbos and Yoruba are united by a common love of money/life and a common mistrust of Malos/Oyibos.

Thats just how life is.

Don't you guys get tired of calling me, shymmex? We're not even the same people. If we were, I won't be on the defensive, I would just laugh it laugh. I smoke weed, that nyggah don't even smoke like that. I'm aggressive, that nyggah isn't really that aggressive. We do almost everything differently, but I've to be shymmex because we've similar ad-libs and background, no?

That nyggah don't even phuck with this forum anymore, and I'm just in and out. I don't even know how to defend the accusations anymore. Maybe, I should just claim the shymmex ID to make you guys happy. undecided
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by ektbear: 4:16am On Aug 29, 2012
Your writing styles are very similar...probably the two most similar on NL. I guess this is why people say you are the same person.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 29, 2012
Frankly speaking, I dont know why but I hate the Yorubas with passion. Its like a gene or inborn trait in me. I heard their gals smell like rotten egg of one week
Mixed with the intestines of a dead, rotten goat. I also heard they betrayed us during the Biafra war. Anyways; stories my father told me! Finally, he strictly warned me not to date a yoruba girl. Dudes, Does this ring a bell; Ruggedman/9ice, Psquare/May D, Don Baba J/Dbanj? A word is not enough for the wise. I believe the wise dont need words at all.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by cheddarking(m): 4:28am On Aug 29, 2012
ekt_bear: Your writing styles are very similar...probably the two most similar on NL. I guess this is why people say you are the same person.

Allow Shymmex\bittyend abeg...
The moist nicca thinks we no go cana...

Writing styles similar
Back story similar
Both have claimed the igbo as their fave tribe.
Both pretend to be London Roadmans
Both follow each other
Both lurk the same sections of NL
Both have a propensity to chat shyte.
Both accounts created within 2 weeks of each other.

Oya call me a 'stan'

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by bittyend(m): 4:49am On Aug 29, 2012
cheddarking:
Allow Shymmex\bittyend abeg...
The moist nicca thinks we no go cana...

Writing styles similar
Back story similar
Both have claimed the igbo as their fave tribe.
Both pretend to be London Roadmans
Both follow each other
Both lurk the same sections of NL
Both have a propensity to chat shyte.
Both accounts created within 2 weeks of each other.

Oya call me a 'stan'

Maybe both are friends and shymmex talks about sports I don't even talk. I'll get my boy Iyke, to join this forum next week, and I bet you would put him in the equation too. Shymmex uses a different writing style in his alternate accounts.

What's London roadmans? If you're from London, you'll speak London. Just mere reading posts would tell me if they're from London or faking it, it won't even take me 5secs. Yeah, I've done the road thing, that's just a norm.

About chat shyte? Phuck out here. I speak the truth and I just don't give a phuck.

What other tribe should I talk about, if I don't talk about Igbos? I didn't even know Northerners were Nigerians till I turned 15 and I can count the number of Northerners I've met in my life on my two hands. You might call that a lie too, but I know a Naija girl in 20s who didn't even know that there are fulanis in Nigeria till last year.

You guys take the internet seriously, it isn't that serious. That's why I don't do 'facebooking' and 'twittering', I do real life shyte in real time. You can keep stalking me and calling me, shymmex. While I keep posting my shyte to familiarise myself with the Nigerian terrain.

I still don't know why I've to keep denying this, I'm not even getting paid for it. Ok, I'm shymmex, can you get off my nuts now?
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by AyeeIdris(f): 4:57am On Aug 29, 2012
Those of you saying that all the hate is a true reflection of how Nigerians truly feels could not be more wrong. Am an edo girl married to a yoruba boy and two of my best oldest friends for whom I can take a bullet for are igbos also happily married to yorubas.I worked with over 40 people from different parts of Nigeria and not a single one cared where u are from, as long as u have a good attitude. I know all these people spewing hate in reality have friends that are either igbo or yoruba, so why come here and insult yourselves. Its sad to read.
Personally, I feel football was a great unifying factors amongst Nigerias. How many of us cheered loudly for the players irrespective of nationAlity? We need to get on the level again. North and South America fought a civil war and over 100 years later, they still dey kampe. So why can't we?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by Ivynwa(f): 5:05am On Aug 29, 2012
Whew!
Are you guys tired of it? Why get tired? You can continue hating and spewing hate on one another shamelessly while the world laughs at your hate mentality. It is that type of mentality that has the African man killing his brothers for trivial reasons. If you want you can go to the other parts of the world where descendants of blacks(from olden days slavery) are, the Americas and some parts of Europe too and fish out all the blacks------find their roots(whether yoruba or Igbo) so that you can know which side to place them and hate on them too.

Keep wallowing in hate and living in the stone age. Why stop now? Mtscheeeeeew
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by seunfly: 5:35am On Aug 29, 2012
Eko Ile: I wonder why people open these silly threads. Log off NL and don't return if NL abi any topic dey embarrass you..

Get over yourself, it's not by force to remain on NL. Take your a..s..s to where they wont embarrass you. Try christianmingle.com
May be it is not compulstry to come to Nairaland to avoid seeing those thread but whare is your corporate resposibility to your society? have you think about the negative effect in our society? what do we stand to gain in promoting hatred and disunity? Is that your own comtribution to your own country? What are your benefit from such topic? Can you be proud of everythings you write in the near future? If what you are all promoting finaly happen can you withstand it? Pls don't play with fire because everything we do has inplication go and ask Ruwandans, kosovos, serbians and hollocaust jews they will tell u the effect of tribal, ethnic, racial hatred and rivalry.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by Genius100: 5:54am On Aug 29, 2012
icon aus: @ Pazienza nwannna u just hit it. Good advice to our people -igbos. Our problem is that we too trust other tribes the reason we spread all over and that has become our nemesis. I was once naive and trusted my yoruba friends then i got stabbed . I didnt have option given that i reside abroad and most of my close friends are yoruba guys . NL is actally a good forum to enlighten our people of how other tribes perceive them and for them to always be on the look out for the evil people around to destroy their lives and protect themselves . I know an average ibo person is smart and if well informed and tuned will be able to identify haters and navigate his way to safety or fight the person. Our people shold please please stop trusting other tribes esp the yorubas . The hausas are known ibos haters - we all know that . But a yoruba who pretends to be your friend please please be careful . It happened to me and to our elders Zik, Ironsi and Ojukwu.

Guy, you are an i-diot. You obviously have a very low IQ. I'm very willing to bet that more Igbos have betrayed Igbos and more Yorubas have betrayed Yorubas. Cretins like you are just too dumb to see it. Keep carrying your hate around. Fools like you obviously cannot think for yourselves. One Yoruba friend betrayed you, but how many Igbo people have betrayed you in your life?

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by Genius100: 6:05am On Aug 29, 2012
Eziachi: A thread like this makes me smile, not on the positives but the blind hypocrisy of Nigerians. The root of hypocrisy is the inability of a person to face reality. In as much as I try to avoid pure hate filled threads, there is not need preaching about it as if its new.

Nairaland is the real reflection of real Nigeria behind the close doors. Its never about what you see on NTA or AIT, Nigerians from top to bottom dislike each other, living inside one single country, but because many are sharing money from other part and others are afraid of what tomorrow will bring if left to fend for self, they pretend and preach a mirage unity.

What you read on Nairaland is no different to the mentality of your governors, senators, minister, Perm secs etc, but they do it behind close door and hide it as long as each get his/her daily bread. What you read here is what led Ebitu Ukiwe quits Babangida's govt as number two.

This is not unique to Nigeria, If you decide tomorrow to fuse Britain into Germany with France and call it one country and have the capital in either Paris, London or Berlin, the same thing happening on Nairaland will happen there too.
I can't just imagine an Englishman voting a German as his leader in a United country. Most of Gordon Brown's problem with the Fleet street press is purely because he is a Scotsman against a blue eyed young Englishman in David Cameron.
They tolerated Blair, despite everything because he is one of them, that is reality, though they won't say it openly.

If Scotland did not get devolved govt in 1997, what do you think would have become of U.K today? and that itself never stopped the Scots asking to be totally freed from the control of London and even when this two nations shares the same DNA. Compare that to Yoruba/Igbos that has nothing in common except their skin colour (minus the bleached ones)

Too much familiarity bring contempt and that is the problem of Nigeria. Why is it that Yorubas are not into the same tribal match with people of Benin republic, their neighbours? why is it that the Igbos are not fighting with the English Cameroon people on a daily basis?
They would have if you fuse them together to live on top of each other.

Divide Nigeria today and you will be surprise to see how reasonable everyone becomes with each other. Because just like in life you don't know the value of something until you lose it or its far away from you.

Please my brothers, stop being hypocrites and pretending that you don't know that what is happening on Nairaland is the undiluted100 percent reflection of the real Nigeria, of which everybody do well to hide on the streets.
And the most amazing things is that the poster is often than once, guilty against his own sermon on the web. Comical Nigerians!

Complete unadulterated rubbish. Speak for yourself. Like I said earlier, more Igbos have comitted atrocities against other Igbos than other ethnic groups. More Yorubas have committed atrocities against Yorubas than other ethnic groups. Is it Yorubas doing all the kidnapping in the East? Is it Igbos that are doing Agberos/Armed robbery etc in the south west. Yes, ethnic groups can have a healthy rivalry with each other just like nationalities have healthy rivalries e.g Nigeria and Ghana. But the level of bigotry on Nairaland is uncalled for. The issue here is that given anonymity, the worst in people come out.Go to the Yahoo stories and read the comments. You see white people insulting blacks and vice versa. This is precisely where the Admin/moderators come in. I belong to several Nigerian online forum and none of them have demonstrated the bigotry I see on Nairaland because the moderators maintain a zero tolerance for bigotry.

Seun is clearly to blame here for providing a platform where hate is being propagated unchecked...
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by Genius100: 6:05am On Aug 29, 2012
Eziachi: A thread like this makes me smile, not on the positives but the blind hypocrisy of Nigerians. The root of hypocrisy is the inability of a person to face reality. In as much as I try to avoid pure hate filled threads, there is not need preaching about it as if its new.

Nairaland is the real reflection of real Nigeria behind the close doors. Its never about what you see on NTA or AIT, Nigerians from top to bottom dislike each other, living inside one single country, but because many are sharing money from other part and others are afraid of what tomorrow will bring if left to fend for self, they pretend and preach a mirage unity.

What you read on Nairaland is no different to the mentality of your governors, senators, minister, Perm secs etc, but they do it behind close door and hide it as long as each get his/her daily bread. What you read here is what led Ebitu Ukiwe quits Babangida's govt as number two.

This is not unique to Nigeria, If you decide tomorrow to fuse Britain into Germany with France and call it one country and have the capital in either Paris, London or Berlin, the same thing happening on Nairaland will happen there too.
I can't just imagine an Englishman voting a German as his leader in a United country. Most of Gordon Brown's problem with the Fleet street press is purely because he is a Scotsman against a blue eyed young Englishman in David Cameron.
They tolerated Blair, despite everything because he is one of them, that is reality, though they won't say it openly.

If Scotland did not get devolved govt in 1997, what do you think would have become of U.K today? and that itself never stopped the Scots asking to be totally freed from the control of London and even when this two nations shares the same DNA. Compare that to Yoruba/Igbos that has nothing in common except their skin colour (minus the bleached ones)

Too much familiarity bring contempt and that is the problem of Nigeria. Why is it that Yorubas are not into the same tribal match with people of Benin republic, their neighbours? why is it that the Igbos are not fighting with the English Cameroon people on a daily basis?
They would have if you fuse them together to live on top of each other.

Divide Nigeria today and you will be surprise to see how reasonable everyone becomes with each other. Because just like in life you don't know the value of something until you lose it or its far away from you.

Please my brothers, stop being hypocrites and pretending that you don't know that what is happening on Nairaland is the undiluted100 percent reflection of the real Nigeria, of which everybody do well to hide on the streets.
And the most amazing things is that the poster is often than once, guilty against his own sermon on the web. Comical Nigerians!

double post
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by BinghiNya(m): 6:12am On Aug 29, 2012
islam is continually bashed here and nobody says nothing. Let the tribal thing go ahead.It is even on naijapal
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by OneNaira6: 6:17am On Aug 29, 2012
^^^Not surprising. Seun is also the owner of Naijapal if I'm not mistaking. Correct me if I'm wrong but I know I read somewhere on NL or somewhere else that he's the owner of both Naijapals and Nairaland.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by jude33084(m): 6:49am On Aug 29, 2012
I never knew Ŧħåϯ Igbo ΆŋԂ Yoruba are cats? undecided

Ǧ☺☺ϑ M̶̲̥̅̊öЯηīĬηģ Nairaland grin
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by Meristem: 6:51am On Aug 29, 2012
basher:

Seconded!

You don't have to respond to everything Yoruba/Igbo. If you are sure & secure about yourself, then ignore it. Trust me, your day will be a lot better & the thread will eventually go away. Don't even click on the headline, no matter how inviting.
Try it for a month and see.

Thirded! cheesy
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by ojubi(m): 6:51am On Aug 29, 2012
The hatred between the yorubas and igbos is in real life is real.
Our driver in the office is an elderly yoruba man, and a well respected father.
He practically think that every igbo man is a rogue and never to be trusted. He verbalise it all the time and never hide his feelings.
Most times i think if i were igbo i will not be able to tolorate this BABA.

But come to think of it, is it not the divide and rule system of the british playing here again.
If the yoruba man can hate the igbo man and vice versal then the hausa man take advantage of that and rule nigeria maybe for as long as this hatred continue. Or maybe am wrong.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by greall1: 6:54am On Aug 29, 2012
@ poster you are very stupid for open this topic
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by netwalker: 7:10am On Aug 29, 2012
Ayee Idris: Those of you saying that all the hate is a true reflection of how Nigerians truly feels could not be more wrong. Am an edo girl married to a yoruba boy and two of my best oldest friends for whom I can take a bullet for are igbos also happily married to yorubas.I worked with over 40 people from different parts of Nigeria and not a single one cared where u are from, as long as u have a good attitude. I know all these people spewing hate in reality have friends that are either igbo or yoruba, so why come here and insult yourselves. Its sad to read.
Personally, I feel football was a great unifying factors amongst Nigerias. How many of us cheered loudly for the players irrespective of nationAlity? We need to get on the level again. North and South America fought a civil war and over 100 years later, they still dey kampe. So why can't we?

Well said, mate. It actually wasnt North and South America that fought a civil war (a civil war by definition is a war among the citizens of one nation, and North America and South America are two different continents), it was the (roughly) northern part of the country, against the (roughly) southern part of the country, but thy point is most appreciated. However, the fact remains that tribalism, or racism , or simply just the aversion to or fear of people who are different is well-ingrained in the human psyche and can NEVER be rooted out. I'm Igbo, but was born and brought up in Lagos, and can understand all the stereotypes and have actually met and dealt with several people of both tribes who fit the stereotypes perfectly. My father lost property in Lagos during the civil war, and never got it back. Howver, when he returned to Lagos after the civil war, a Yoruba landlord who he did not know allowed him to live in his house rent-free for a while, saying it was his way of trying to help the Igbos, many of whom were left penniless after the conflict.

So there you have it, two sides of the coin.

At this time that there is much turmoil in Nigeria, many people are looking back to 1966 and saying, Wow, this was how it all started, like play, like play, the next thing we knew, we were at war. Some of my father's generation in Lagos are anxiously trying to acquire property in the East as a fallback, feeling that things have never been as bad as they are now. A friend I know who lives in the Alaba area told me that one old Baale passed by thier house and said that, Shebi una go soon run again and we go claim back our land from una, abi. They are now investing sharp sharp in building a house in Enugu. It is a sad fact that many of the world's major conflicts have been based fundamentally on that dislike/hatred of the other man. We've been down this road before. Time to apply the brakes, methinks.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by vanstanzy(m): 7:18am On Aug 29, 2012
Obiagu1:

... and who told you Igbos don't resent Yorubas in real life? They are not Nigerians and they should go.

See the crap the poster was writing about on display again. What?
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by spendogram: 7:23am On Aug 29, 2012
The funny thing is that none of them will post such hate laced statements on facebook or any other forum where their identities are well known. They can only hide behind anonymous userIDs. That is a definition of cowardice. I have more respect for people who will make themselves and what they want known regardless of what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by Bella3(f): 7:28am On Aug 29, 2012
Genius100:

Guy, you are an i-diot. You obviously have a very low IQ. I'm very willing to bet that more Igbos have betrayed Igbos and more Yorubas have betrayed Yorubas. Cretins like you are just too dumb to see it. Keep carrying your hate around. Fools like you obviously cannot think for yourselves. One Yoruba friend betrayed you, but how many Igbo people have betrayed you in your life?

30000 likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Afenifere, Ohanaeze Back Jonathan’s Declaration / Owerri Market Traders Block Imo Government House, Demand Audience With Governor / Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.