Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? (15808 Views)

Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) / #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. / Educational Qualifications: Yoruba Governors Vs Igbo Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by gbadexy(m): 11:01am On Aug 29, 2012
Tired Of It? by MsDarkSkin(f): 9:52am
exxell: Frankly speaking, I dont know why
but I hate the Yorubas with passion. Its like
a gene or inborn trait in me. I heard their
gals smell like rotten egg of one week
Mixed with the intestines of a dead, rotten
goat. I also heard they betrayed us during
the Biafra war.comm Anyways; stories my father
told me! Finally, he strictly warned me not
to date a yoruba girl. Dudes, Does this ring a
bell; Ruggedman/9ice, Psquare/May D, Don
Baba J/Dbanj? A word is not enough for the
wise. I believe the wise dont need words at
all.
Lol woooooow!
Smh

Comments like this shows there is little hope for the country.
Putting things in proper perspective, ojukwu betrayed and killed banjo who won best victory for him, could banj have done a coup and be leader in an ibo nation? Ruggedman betrayed his best friend and fvcked his wife, don jazzy collected 200 million and didn't tell d-banj that has been bringing in all the money(betrayal!) May D alone amongst ibos could only mean one thing, he was betrayed. Ibos betray themselves even as is evident in their ability to present a common front and candidate yet they accuse others of what they should be synonymous with.
I wanted to post a liberal comment, but as usual the some bigots here riled me up again.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by Afam4eva(m): 11:04am On Aug 29, 2012
gbadexy:
Comments like this shows there is little hope for the country.
Putting things in proper perspective, ojukwu betrayed and killed banjo who won best victory for him, could banj have done a coup and be leader in an ibo nation? Ruggedman betrayed his best friend and fvcked his wife, don jazzy collected 200 million and didn't tell d-banj that has been bringing in all the money(betrayal!) May D alone amongst ibos could only mean one thing, he was betrayed. Ibos betray themselves even as is evident in their ability to present a common front and candidate yet they accuse others of what they should be synonymous with.
I wanted to post a liberal comment, but as usual the some bigots here riled me up again.
At least it's better you posted this so that people will not be left in doubt that you're a fvcking bigot yourself. Stop pretending to be what you're not. Leave liberalism to people who were called and continue your tribal hate ministry. Just be real that's all.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by kenlash1(m): 11:08am On Aug 29, 2012
Some ppl rly enjoy d bashing nd all dt, but I think its nt rly d best, dis forum is called nairaland nd nt only nigerians are in d forum nd it doesn't say well about us. I formally tot d igbos and hausas are d one dt get at eachothers throat but I found out dt d igbos nd yorubas re having d worse of it
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 29, 2012
pazienza: Eziachi said it all. Nairaland is the true reflection of how we feel about each other. To my igbo brothers,dayo and desola could be those your yoruba friends you like in life,you share a lot of secrets with them,yet in their innermost of heart,they hate your group and that invariably includes you, the Ojukwu and Aluko friendship comes in mind.

The fall of igbo nation was as a result of our leaders not knowing the true heart of other tribes,from ironsi surrounding himself with non igbos,to zik so trusting of his yoruba friends that he thought he could rule yorubas,his loss and the need to make space for him in the east, created the eyo ita saga that nigerian propaganda machine exploited against biafra,to ojukwu too trusting of yorubas,aluko,banjo,and awolowo.

Nairaland enables us,the young igbo generation to learn more about nigerians,igbos are travellers and we tend to have most of us born in foreign lands,as we saw in Ojukwu,zik and the rest. Most liberal igbos we have here are igbos that were born in foreign lands,or have resided there for most of their lifes,their reality of nigeria is no different from that of zik,ironsi and ojukwu in the 1960's,nairaland helps them to see the bigger picture.
actually ironsi was buddy buddy with adekunle fajuyi. adekunle fajuyi and ironsi were chilling and relaxing and being best of friends when theophilus danjuma broke into their quarters, told both of them to strip butt nekkid and whipped both of them with bulala and koboko and belt. after whipping both of them like runaway slaves he shot both of them. i swear that THEOPHILUS DANJUMA is one BADAZZZZZZZZZZZZ. he, theophilus danjuma is also the guy who smashed buka suka dimka and his gang while obasanjo was hiding under the bed of one of his hos LOL. if you think theophilus danjuma is a badazzzzz say yeahhhhhhhhhhh.
my point being igbos and yorubas are closer than they think. aguiyi and fajuyi, igbo and yoruba, died together, butt nekkid, beside each other. now thats unity.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 29, 2012
personally i think kaduna nzeogwu started all the problems igbos face in nigeria today. his actions started the anti-ibo sentiments all over nigeria. he got together with mostly igbo soldiers ( over-ambition and ego centrism ) and decided to take over naija and to kill all the guys on top from igbo and yoruba to hausa. then sneakily he told all the igbo top guns not to show up for work while he went ahead and killed all the hausa and yoruba top dawgs. he killed saradauna, tafawa balewa and akintola. if anyone started bigotry in nigeria it was kaduna nzeogwu.

alot of people who are not igbos have this anti-ojukwu sentiments. but ojukwu was actually a very brave and honorable man. see folks dont understand the backdrop as to why ojukwu did what he did. ojukwu was genuinely trying to protect the igbos as they were getting slaughtered all over the country because of nzeogwu. okay so he has a big ego but his heart was in the right place. he was trying to protect his people. good man. the whole blame i put on the shoulders of nzeogwu. ojukwu is a hero. he was simply trying to turn of the tap that nzeogwu had turned on.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 29, 2012
afam4eva: This thread will just go the way of other thread opened to preach peace because the owners of Nairaland and his cohorts aka mods are the ones encouraging bigotry especially Mukina. You'll never see her contributing anything meaningfully to threads. The only thing she does is to take tribally laced topics to the frontpage to drive traffic.

Truth, then she and OAM4J will be looking for one Igbo MAN TO Ban
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 29, 2012
jamil!:
This thread is of no use, let it be continue happening endlessly the trabalism hatred as well as bigotry simple!

Of course NL is a big Joke, cos I have many Yoruba friends, yet i always use longer spoon to eat with them cos they show their chameleonic tendencies sometimes grin
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by samkoro: 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2012
Biggyd2: The trend is horrible, to say the least. The hate on some of those threads can chill one's bones if one is not careful. I even read one yesterday who said he/she never bothers to hide the hatred he/she harbors for the other tribe in real life. So you can imagine, what will happen if this person is in an office and they are supposed to render services to a person from a tribe that he "hates". What is the state of the bile of these people? They wake, sleep and eat hate for each other! undecidedHow do they manage to function after expending such energy hating their fellow man? People are talking about how to get the country moving and others are busy getting the country consumed in hate. angry angry angry

I love the fact that nairaland opened my eyes to the inner workings of the mind of the inventors of tribalism and sophistication.Those who take pride in Idolizing the genocidal Awolowo and Adekunle.I have no pretence about what goes on here and how I feel about it.The Yorubas has thought me lessons in tribalism and as a smart student,I will do well in the test,examination,laboratory practicals and post graduation practice of the course.

Prior to this,I wasn't conscious of ethnocentric attitudes even when its so obvious.But now I watch out for it,observe carefully,analyze,compare and contrast and at the end the it turns out that ethnocentric tendencies are in the blood and veins of the yu-robbers.It is not their fault,but nature.

Iv decided to be die hard Igbo tribalist because it will pay me better than being open minded and detribalized to those who don't appreciate it.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by gbadexy(m): 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2012
afam4eva:
At least it's better you posted this so that people will not be left in doubt that you're a fvcking bigot yourself. Stop pretending to be what you're not. Leave liberalism to people who were called and continue your tribal hate ministry. Just be real that's all.
I only responded to the trash your brother wrote:

"exxell: Frankly speaking, I dont know why
but I hate the Yorubas with passion. Its like
a gene or inborn trait in me. I heard their
gals smell like rotten egg of one week
Mixed with the intestines of a dead, rotten
goat. I also heard they betrayed us during
the Biafra war.comm Anyways; stories my
father
told me! Finally, he strictly warned me not
to date a yoruba girl. Dudes, Does this ring a
bell; Ruggedman/9ice, Psquare/May D, Don
Baba J/Dbanj? A word is not enough for the
wise. I believe the wise dont need words at
all."

I guess you didn't read that part? Or neither did you caution or enlighten the dude. People like you make me sick with your double standards. You can insult others but get emotionally disturbed when they respond to your insults.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by Afam4eva(m): 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2012
gbadexy:

I guess you didn't read that part? Or neither did you caution or enlighten the dude. People like you make me sick with your double standards. You can insult others but get emotionally disturbed when they respond to your insults.
At lest he's not pretending to be what he's not. You on the other hand are telling us you have a p*enis whereas you don't even have any. Just be proud of your bigotry. That's all i ask.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by sambos994(m): 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2012
All this igbo yoruba arguments HAVE TO STOP.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by skyflash(m): 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2012
The fact is the igbos will never trust the yorubas for what ever reason so if you have a problem with that go hug a transformer.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by timilehin007(m): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2012
Obiagu1:

... and who told you Igbos don't resent Yorubas in real life? They are not Nigerians and they should go.

Go do mental check up abeg cux you obviously seems to be going gaga, igbos doest have background no record of how dey became a tribe is written. The yorubas have interesting and touching record, from Oduduwa to Oranmiyan, our history flows it didnt even stop here it spread to Benin, Togo and part of Ghana. So get a life retard.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by mikeywise(m): 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
I dont know what u guys are saying about the hatred btw Igbos and Yorubas, most of my friends are Yoruba and when u see us together, u wont be able to tell that we are just friends. A friend that would follow u to your village is not just a friend but indeed a brother. whether we like it or not, tribalism has come to stay on Nairaland because the owner/moderators are deriving certain benefit from it.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by phreakabit(m): 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2012
Will only stop when the Yoruba man learns his place, and bow to the superior being, which is the Igbo man apparently. . . We are patiently waiting, and forever ready to accept them back as servants. So, its not like we have a problem with them.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by phreakabit(m): 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2012
mikeywise: I dont know what u guys are saying about the hatred btw Igbos and Yorubas, most of my friends are Yoruba and when u see us together, u wont be able to tell that we are just friends. A friend that would follow u to your village is not just a friend but indeed a brother. whether we like it or not, tribalism has come to stay on Nairaland because the owner/moderators are deriving certain benefit from it.

You are yet to discover yourself.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by mikeywise(m): 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2012
phreakabit: Will only stop when the Yoruba man learns his place, and bow to the superior being, which is the Igbo man apparently. . . We are patiently waiting, and forever ready to accept them back as servants. So its not like we have a problem with them.
How can a human being say this? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by pazienza(m): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2012
gbadexy:
We are not even done discussing this thread and this person is typing a one sided, skewed and biased trash.
So ibo people are the saints and all the tribe were just beefing them? I guess you didn't know that the aguiyi ironsi/ ojukwu saga was a fallout of the jan 1967 coup, or the intricacies between awolowo, zik and co during that time.
Even this poster is biased and probably doesn't know history and depends on tales.
This attitude of all other tribes hating ibo is really irritating. If it were the region that produces oil, it would have been possible. But on what basis should the yoruba envy and then hate the ibos naturally?
Well, ibos are tribalistic by nature, even among themselves. They almost always start the insult and when others retaliate they would say they hate them.
I really wonder at the intelligence of people, initially no region dislikes each other, it is the political leaders with their propaganda that shaped their people's thinking.
I know that awolowo family is one of the richest family in nigeria, and that he wanted to be president. It is also obvious that ojukwu wanted to be president of a country (independent biafra) and still till today all the leaders some people are fighting on their behalf are making money and benefiting their families alone. But seemingly educated people are still living in the past and being influenced by the war time propaganda that was designed to taunt others into war and that such person wasn't even alive then.

Your attempt to sound intelligent is pathetic. Now answer these questions.

Was zik not trusting of his yoruba friends and popularity to the extent he thought he could rule the yorubas?

Did ironsi not surround himself with northern elements in his misguided effort of trying to appear pan nigerian,a situation that made his assasination easy and plunged ndiigbo into a civil war?

Was ojukwu not too trusting of the yorubas,from aluka whom he shared secrets with and trusting the lagos mission on banjo, taking awolowo for his words?

Was ojukwu,azikiwe not born in foreign lands?
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by Skywalker5(m): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2012
phreakabit: Will only stop when the Yoruba man learns his place, and bow to the superior being, which is the Igbo man apparently. . . We are patiently waiting, and forever ready to accept them back as servants. So its not like we have a problem with them.

some mothers do have them
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by skyflash(m): 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2012
The fear of the yorubas is the begining of wisdom they are worst then Brutus

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by phreakabit(m): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2012
timilehin007:

Go do mental check up abeg cux you obviously seems to be going gaga, igbos doest have background no record of how dey became a tribe is written. The yorubas have interesting and touching record, from Oduduwa to Oranmiyan, our history flows it didnt even stop here it spread to Benin, Togo and part of Ghana. So get a life retard.

Myth History has it that oduduwa came down from a palm tree dangling from a rope similar to the ones used by palmwine tappers, with a chicken in his hands, and Yorubas metamorphosed from this chicken's droppings into humans. . . . I learnt this some years ago from my high school teacher. These are not my words, but his. Btw, Igbo is a race, an elite race, not a tribe like Yoruba is.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by Ozichim(m): 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2012
Frankly speaking, If not that I'm a Christian I won't forgive those Yoruba’s. This people dealt with me when I was just starting life. They made me believe they hate the Igbos without any body telling me.
I'm sorry, ---- I don't want the Yoruba/Igbo cat/dog fight to continue. I want to encourage the Igbos to please drop every hatred they have on Yoruba’s,
But resolving something at the facial level won’t help issues at all. When U nip a thing at the bud you get it killed. I think why this has continued is that Yoruba’s has never admitted wronging the Igbos at any time and this is annoying. They don’t want to at least accept that disappointment is wrong. When the young generation defends this it means they are ready to do it again and again.
And this is why it is difficult for Igbo man to trust them, Infact it started well before the civil war.
As for how my Yoruba friends wronged me in the office I have forgiven them and I won’t tell the story here.
The whole thing was caused by British demonic government, Igbos and Yoruba’s could have made very strong allies if they had continued as two different African nations.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by kay9(m): 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2012
Odinaka00: If dem lyk make dem continue d hate na, it still wudnt reduce d price of GARRI in d market

Finally, the Garri Brigade arrives.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2012
basher:

You know what's going to happen here? This thread will probably degenerate into another bout of tribal bashing, the internet clicks will increase = more NL traffic = potentially more revenue.

The NL bigwigs (lol!) will be laughing even harder over thier proverbial bottles of beer etc etc etc.
i copy
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by gbadexy(m): 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2012
pazienza:

Your attempt to sound intelligent is pathetic. Now answer these questions.

Was zik not trusting of his yoruba friends and popularity to the extent he thought he could rule the yorubas?

Did ironsi not surround himself with northern elements in his misguided effort of trying to appear pan nigerian,a situation that made his assasination easy and plunged ndiigbo into a civil war?

Was ojukwu not too trusting of the yorubas,from aluka whom he shared secrets with and trusting the lagos mission on banjo, taking awolowo for his words?

Was ojukwu,azikiwe not born in foreign lands?

Apparently you lack good comprehension skill.
I would just keep on repeating myself if I respond to you.
Even what you typed is ridiculous. Why would zik ever think he could rule the yorubas? So if yorubas don't want an ibo man to rule them, that becomes betrayal? Please share with me the secret ojukwu shared with aluko.
So you now justify killing banjo as betrayal, you people are masters of hypocrisy and reverse psychology. You don't see any wrong in your phuck ups but start crying foul when paid back.
You don't need to take my post personal. Each to his own.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by Eziachi: 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2012
Ayee Idris: Those of you saying that all the hate is a true reflection of how Nigerians truly feels could not be more wrong. Am an edo girl married to a yoruba boy and two of my best oldest friends for whom I can take a bullet for are igbos also happily married to yorubas.I worked with over 40 people from different parts of Nigeria and not a single one cared where u are from, as long as u have a good attitude. I know all these people spewing hate in reality have friends that are either igbo or yoruba, so why come here and insult yourselves. Its sad to read.
Personally, I feel football was a great unifying factors amongst Nigerias. How many of us cheered loudly for the players irrespective of nationAlity? We need to get on the level again. North and South America fought a civil war and over 100 years later, they still dey kampe. So why can't we?

I don't doubt your story of inter -marriage and lovey-kissey mingle, after all most Tutsis were married to Hutus and had lived and ate from the same bowl for generations, but they were the first to take them out of their houses and slaughtered them in the 1994 genocide in Rwanda.

Many of the rulers of Nigeria that promoted inhuman decrees like educational disadvantage/advantage area were married to Igbo women like Babangida,, but that never stopped them.

Many Germans are married to the English and so does many Irish marrying the English during those bombing years.
So, never you mind about people that find love and fall into it. Its a natural process, but that doesn't diminish the fact that tribal hate/bigotry is real and alive in Nigeria and beyond.

If you wants to live in fools paradise, that is up to you, but my worry for you is this: You might learn the hard way one day. And that day, you will know that not all that glitters are gold.

I don't know how old you are and how long you had followed football, because if you are old enough, you will know that it was Igbo vs Yoruba through tribal hate/rivalry of IICC vs Rangers that had hampered Nigeria from qualifying for the world cup for many years until Westerhoff arrived and aligned with the Igbo gang led by Okechukwu Keshi.

Go and ask your father what happened in the final of Kaduna "77 football event between old Oyo state vs old Anambra state?

Ask your father what happened when Rangers knocked out IICC from cup winners cup in 1977 semi final and Shooting stars were the defending champions, having won it in 1976.

Ask your uncle what happened to Iwuanyanwu Nationale in 1988 cup of champions when they were force to play their semi finals at the Adamasimgba stadium Ibadan?
Too many of you actually knew very little about your country Nigeria and it makes me chuckle sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by Ozichim(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2012
gbadexy:
Apparently you lack good comprehension skill.
I would just keep on repeating myself if I respond to you.
Even what you typed is ridiculous. Why would zik ever think he could rule the yorubas? So if yorubas don't want an ibo man to rule them, that becomes betrayal? Please share with me the secret ojukwu shared with aluko.
So you now justify killing banjo as betrayal, you people are masters of hypocrisy and reverse psychology. You don't see any wrong in your phuck ups but start crying foul when paid back.
You don't need to take my post personal. Each to his own.

Let me interject, please the issue of banjo is very clear. Banjo was court marshaled together with other Igbo soldiers. Banjo was not killed alone.
Believe me, Allowing Banjo to fight alongside other Igbo soldiers was one of the greatest mistake Ojukwu made at the early time of the Nigeria civil war. I may not blame Ojukwu too much because many Igbos were still trying to trust the Yorubas then. Banjo was trusted but he unfortunately turned to be the beginning of the downfall of the Biafra revolution. Banjo shouldn’t have been allowed to go to the war front, but the Igbos, this Igbos they always try to trust other people and to also prove their trust to people.
If you don’t know what happened then, U can ask.
How can somebody tune back to kill somebody that come to fight for him, it is not done anywhere.
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by Eziachi: 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2012
afam4eva:
Nobody creates a country to see who will suffer the most. If that's your reason for wanting your own country then it's unfortunate.
Unfortunately, that is the real reasons most Nigerian tribalist wanted the split for: who will suffer the most and not who may be the most successful, so that others can look at them and ask their own mis-rulers some hard boiled questions on why they can't have what others are having.
And that is the mindset of a real Nigerian, very sadistic.
Their joy is derived through the misery, calamity that befalls another group and that makes their day.
That is the reason the same people outside Yoruba that voted for Abiola could not bring themselves to defend their stolen mandate just because they saw it or made it to become a Yoruba problem and the anguish its causing the Yorubas .
And Yorubas themselves took it as a personalised tragedy and even pushing people away that wants to be involved.
That is the real Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by dayokanu(m): 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2012
Ozichim:

Let me interject, please the issue of banjo is very clear. Banjo was court marshaled together with other Igbo soldiers. Banjo was not killed alone.
Believe me, Allowing Banjo to fight alongside other Igbo soldiers was one of the greatest mistake Ojukwu made at the early time of the Nigeria civil war. I may not blame Ojukwu too much because many Igbos were still trying to trust the Yorubas then. Banjo was trusted but he unfortunately turned to be the beginning of the downfall of the Biafra revolution. Banjo shouldn’t have been allowed to go to the war front, but the Igbos, this Igbos they always try to trust other people and to also prove their trust to people.
If you don’t know what happened then, U can ask.
How can somebody tune back to kill somebody that come to fight for him, it is not done anywhere.

Trusting Banjo to attack his own people?

I guess this reinforce that some people are born with genetic brain defect, the same people who expect their enemies to feed them who also kill other leaders and spare theirs

Its genetic i tell you
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by baddestday(m): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2012
phreakabit:

Myth History has it that oduduwa came down from a palm tree dangling from a rope similar to the ones used by palmwine tappers, with a chicken in his hands, and Yorubas metamorphosed from this chicken's droppings into humans. . . . I learnt this some years ago from my high school teacher. These are not my words, but his. Btw, Igbo is a race, an elite race, not a tribe like Yoruba is.
. It is obvious you never had a teacher and you have never seen the walls of a school before
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by Ozichim(m): 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2012
dayokanu:

Trusting Banjo to attack his own people?

I guess this reinforce that some people are born with genetic brain defect, the same people who expect their enemies to feed them who also kill other leaders and spare theirs

Its genetic i tell you

U deciever, don't start Ur manipulation. Put things in the right paspective, It is trusting Banjo to fight Nigerian Army. Many Igbos also fought for Nigeria against their own people and they did not disappoint. They are not back-stabers
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Cat Fights: Are You Tired Of Them? by kachi4906: 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2012
left to me, I can be anything depending on the situation i find myself from being a tribalist, to a militant, an assassin, killer,sexer, sexee, lover, boyfriend, sexant, sextant, warlord, cultist, professor, pastor, pope, imam,igwe, emir,the list continues.. am just ready for anything ie how i saw my life and I love it so so much so when I see a yoruba abuse Igbo,itz a matter of M.U.S.T RETAILIATE even with worse response..itz my hobby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja Blast Victims Recount Ordeal / APC Sensitizes Market Women In Benin On Ize-Iyamu’s Simple Agenda [Video/Photos] / Nigerian Troops Repel Fresh Boko Haram Attack In Adamawa- Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.