Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy (29923 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Okijajuju1(m): 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2012
Winners Chapel folks now;

* 'Pray in the name of the God of Oyedepo'

* Are now Children of Oyedepo and not children of God..

Next thing is to replace the Bible with 'The Book of Oyedepo', Replace Jesus with Oyedepo as the son of God (the way Jacob replaced Esau), Start praying with the blood of Oyedepo and even call Oyedepos mother 'Virgin Atinuke'..

The number of Christian people who will be with me in hell will be so many.. The difference is I am prepared for hell and have accepted it, they on the other hand would be rudely surprised..
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by tempest01(m): 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2012
Dr. Lawson:
Hello everyone... I am new here...plz could anyone tell me how to write my own post @ Nairaland instead of clicking "(Quote)" under d post of another individual?
scroll down and click reply newbie
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by rrock(m): 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2012
tempest01: scroll down and click reply newbie

You need to click on "Reply" which you will find at the top of the thread.

Clicking "Quote" allows the an already entered post by another person, to appear in your own fresh post which you wish to comment on.

Cheers.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by vislabraye(m): 12:55am On Aug 29, 2012
Pentecostal do the most ridiculous things. This is errant non sense. They've brought in African mentality into christianity. All the calling of papa, daddy and baba is very common.
Instead of him to teach believers how to develop their faith, he sells stickers to them.
No wonder people pray to the God of Oyedepo,Olukoya,or Adeboye. Its becoming too much.
That doesn't mean he's not called of God. I know he's called and gifted. Miracles are performed thru his ministration. We christians need to read the scriptures more.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by vislabraye(m): 12:58am On Aug 29, 2012
kunletiwoo: The problem is that most people travel to wonder at the height of mountains, at the huge waves of the sea, at the long courses of rivers, at the vast compass of the ocean, at the circular motion of the stars; and they pass by themselves without wondering. What am I saying in essence, the state of your mind over people determines the quality of your life.

These are words of a wise man.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by IYANGBALI: 1:02am On Aug 29, 2012
kunletiwoo: That's a Fact!. Cos He's a prophet sent to this generation.
what fact?is he God?abeg make we hear word jare,na so them dey take religion to dey brainwash una and the so called men of God go dey continue to be rich at your expense.Nonesense
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by IYANGBALI: 1:10am On Aug 29, 2012
lorddannie: will that scare satan off the name David or Oyedepo or both wont keep satan off, but Jesus
pls tell them jare
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by IYANGBALI: 1:17am On Aug 29, 2012
payless:

You are dilusional. Oyedepo is not different from any other soul. Nigerians seem to worship man instaed of God.He his ordinary human being like me and you. Some of you just describe Oyedepo and the likes as Jesus or something. Wake up!

Have you read Jeremiah 14:14
e ma bami so fun won o,help me tell dem abeg
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by scorpio1(m): 2:43am On Aug 29, 2012
this is definitely not an official sticker.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by mapet: 6:57am On Aug 29, 2012
paris10:

I believe you need to do justice to your Bible understanding. You're a bit short! Mystery of the kingdom is known and revealed to all Christians. The dude you replied to if not mistaken is also a christian and not one of them without.

Stop quoting scripture if you don't understand what it meant.kunletiwoo:

Correction: Even if their souls were departed, does Spirit die?And if you say "yes" How come we that are alive commune with the Holy Spirit? Despite the fact that jesus isn't here on earth physically? We are talking about spiritual beings here, and not carnal being.

No wonder the bible says:
And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:
Mark 4:10-12

Am so sorry bro!kunletiwoo:

Correction: Even if their souls were departed, does Spirit die?And if you say "yes" How come we that are alive commune with the Holy Spirit? Despite the fact that jesus isn't here on earth physically? We are talking about spiritual beings here, and not carnal being.

And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:

Am so sorry bro!

kunletiwoo:

Am so sorry bro!

@ Kunletiwoo, I believe you are like someone who just see or hears part of the bible and misconstrue things entirely. First off you used the scriture Heb 12: 22-24 in an entirely wrong way, misinterpreting it and using it to justify what is wrong. I think you should be like the bereans that further study what they are thought to establish the truth and just like @paris10 has said here, you need to work on your understanding of the scripture as your maturity here is seriously in doubt.

Please do not confuse yourself. The spirit of just men with God are the men of old who have departed, who God found worthy to be with him, their spirit departed from their mortal bodies to be with the Lord.

We commune with the Holy Spirit because that is the permanence of God with us on earth after Jesus left and while we are still waiting for ressurrection. Jesus had promised the coming of the Holy Spirit and that he'll be everything to us, our healer, our teacher our companion, our guide and much more the need ot have the indwelling and infilling of the Holy Spirit. The simple logic is that when we depart the earth either before or when the trumpet shall sound, we shall join the saints triumphant, just as the spirits of just men made perfect.

So your justification of the sticker when someone calls himself Son of Bishop David Oyedepo being right as a result of the scripture ...."you have come to the spirit of just men made perfect" is to say the least ludicrous

Talking about the mysteries....I think you need to separate your confusion from the mysteries of the Kingdom of God.

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 29, 2012
mapet:

@ Kunletiwoo, I believe you are like someone who just see or hears part of the bible and misconstrue things entirely. First off you used the scriture Heb 12: 22-24 in an entirely wrong way, misinterpreting it and using it to justify what is wrong. I think you should be like the bereans that further study what they are thought to establish the truth and just like @paris10 has said here, you need to work on your understanding of the scripture as your maturity here is seriously in doubt.

Please do not confuse yourself. The spirit of just men with God are the men of old who have departed, who God found worthy to be with him, their spirit departed from their mortal bodies to be with the Lord.

We commune with the Holy Spirit because that is the permanence of God with us on earth after Jesus left and while we are still waiting for ressurrection. Jesus had promised the coming of the Holy Spirit and that he'll be everything to us, our healer, our teacher our companion, our guide and much more the need ot have the indwelling and infilling of the Holy Spirit. The simple logic is that when we depart the earth either before or when the trumpet shall sound, we shall join the saints triumphant, just as the spirits of just men made perfect.

So your justification of the sticker when someone calls himself Son of Bishop David Oyedepo being right as a result of the scripture ...."you have come to the spirit of just men made perfect" is to say the least ludicrous

Talking about the mysteries....I think you need to separate your confusion from the mysteries of the Kingdom of God.

Thank you sir... smiley
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by maclatunji: 9:21am On Aug 29, 2012
HEHEHEHEHE... I laugh in Korean.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 29, 2012
I think is time to call a spade a sapde......

OYEDEPO....OLE OLE OLE OLE
IBORI....OLE OLE OLE OLE
OTEDOLA...OLE OLE OLE
THAT SHORT GUY WHO TOOK BRIBE FROM OTEDOLA....OLE OLE OLE

Nigerians wake up...oyedepo is turning himself to God, please dont be blinded by this fraudster and bully, he is a thief and working on your emotions. What if someone is trying to make money why cant oyedepo denouce this himself and stop the sale of the product...he wont cause he thinks is now God and above the law. I think he should be in jail for slapping the poor girl by now.

Last time was the idiot pastor who speaks with a fake accent, who thinks he is the president of america and a pope ...lololololololololol. Black people are going to be slave forever.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by goofie: 11:05am On Aug 29, 2012
nairalanders u guys love arguing and debating on topics that are religiously inclined. only God knows those who truly worship him.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by studM(m): 11:17am On Aug 29, 2012
cool4ny: I think is time to call a spade a sapde......

OYEDEPO....OLE OLE OLE OLE
IBORI....OLE OLE OLE OLE
OTEDOLA...OLE OLE OLE
THAT SHORT GUY WHO TOOK BRIBE FROM OTEDOLA....OLE OLE OLE

Nigerians wake up...oyedepo is turning himself to God, please dont be blinded by this fraudster and bully, he is a thief and working on your emotions. What if someone is trying to make money why cant oyedepo denouce this himself and stop the sale of the product...he wont cause he thinks is now God and above the law. I think he should be in jail for slapping the poor girl by now.

Last time was the idiot pastor who speaks with a fake accent, who thinks he is the president of america and a pope ...lololololololololol. Black people are going to be slave forever.
\

U ARE A HE GOAT!A BIG FOOOL at that

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by bblacky(f): 11:36am On Aug 29, 2012
Lipz sealed ooooo lipsrsealed
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2012
The bible states that it is easier for a camel to fit through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. If it is fairly difficult for the rich to go to heaven then why are there wealthy Christians? Why wouldn't these rich Christians give up all of their wealth to make it easier for them to enter the kingdom of heaven and help out their fellow man because their God won't?
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Okijajuju1(m): 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
And Jesus be like;

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
Abmarshalo: My Papa Oyodepo has come under immense criticism from the press at all time. *m a winner and that is not our colour at all in winners. People go the extra mile to dent his image and no matter they try ti bring him, the church will keep growing. [color=#990000][/color]
how is he your papa,na him born you,are you a relative of Oyedepo.the bible said you should not call any one your father but God.religion blindness is real in Nigeria.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2012
goofie: nairalanders u guys love arguing and debating on topics that are religiously inclined. only God knows those who truly worship him.
me think say if you worship god you will know yourself.Jesus said it is only those one doing the will of the father.and where can you see the will of the father.its the bible.the bible is written in understandable languages eg english. and so if you do the will you will know. you do not need any man of god to tell you. the once we have around are just business men.pure and simple
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by tnktosin(m): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2012
logo77: If you investigate further; you will find out this is not an official sticker from the ministry.... just someone
trying to make money from sales of this sticker (because he/she knows that people will buy.
Yeah, my thoughs exactly.
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by muyenmuyen: 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2012
bros, u have no right to judge the prophet of GOD but leave the judgement to GOD[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by ril19(m): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2012
kunletiwoo: That's a Fact!. Cos He's a prophet sent to this generation.
u dey jonze
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2012
ril19:
u dey jonze

Appreciate! smiley
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2012
When Carl Marx referred to religion as the opium of the masses, little did we know that such indept and well thoughtout expression will apply to us African. A race rich in our reverence of our creator (olodumare, chineke and what have you) we are known to be worshipers of God and lesser gods but never of man. I am not of the opinion that this sticker is official from the church, but with all convinctions, I can say that the church (I am referring to some churches) leaders in this country, has ensured that the preaching of the goodnews (gospel) which is the news about God's love (not of christ but exhibited through christ sojourn to earth for the salvation of souls) be substituted for that of systematic method of amassing wealth. If preaching is a message of God's love, shouldn't that love be exhibited? Why take money from majority (the have nots) to enrich urself. They drive expensive cars, fly private jets, drink exotic drinks, eats and sleep in 7 star hotels. They build schools out of the reach of the ordinary people whom the preaching of the gospel is meant for. Who is man to judge? You would ask. If man is not to judge, man has got brain and mind to reason things out. On the final note, I am a christian, a good one at that, but rather than add my hard earn money to the already swollen pockets of the men of God, my tithes will go to the ordinary man on the street whom I have solid evidence is in need of such. On twitter, I am @arzizhy
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by yazz09(m): 12:57am On Aug 30, 2012
I believe this is not an authentic sticker fro LFC. Even if it were, if you read your bible well Prophet Elijah had so many followers addressed as sons of the prophet. So my ppl pls before you say what might land a curse on yourself(like the children that was abusing/criticizing Elisha) think thoroughly before you speak. One thing i know is that whatever He(Bishop Oyedepo) does is Biblical. As for tithes, if you think he spends them personally you better think again. He has what I need(the Spirit of the prophets) thats why I follow him

1 Like

Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
I don't care if its an official sticker from the church or not, the fact that someone would even consider buying such a sticker shows the level to which our intellect has sunk in Nigeria
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2012
Gogobiri Lalas: I don't care if its an official sticker from the church or not, the fact that someone would even consider buying such a sticker shows the level to which our intellect has sunk in Nigeria

Thank God YOU are included smiley
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2012
studM: \

U ARE A HE GOAT!A BIG FOOOL at that

Typical Nigerian idiot.....why r u calling a HE Goat? write something meaningful and lets have a discussion. Arrow!!!
Re: Your Thoughts On This Sticker Of Bishop Oyedepo? Blasphemy by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2012
HEY MODERATOR.....HAVE U ERASED THE WORD ID-I-O-T FROM THIS FORUM? I JUST CALLED ONE GUY ID-I-O-T BUT I CANT SEE IT IN MY POST....COMON!! GIVE ME A BREAK...IS THIS NORTH KOREA OR WAT?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gave Youths N3 Million (Photos) / Superstition, The Bane Of The Nigerian Mind / Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.