Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video (40967 Views)

How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / How Many Boyfriends Can a Girl Have Before Marriage? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2012
barry j: dos nt enta u indeed.an sure u go need a ganeacologist my check if dat is tru
What's this incoherent jargon??!!! C'mon GTFOH!! angry angry
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 31, 2012
kandiikane:

Lol, I'm not trying to tell you about 'nigerian' culture but just saying where we may get polyandry.

http://www.oup.com/us/companion.websites/9780195189766/student_resources/Supp_chap_mats/Chap13/Additional_Varieties_Polyandry/?view=usa

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyandry

https://www.nairaland.com/931924/tribe-9ja-practice-polyandry

The only 'nigerian culture' I care that you know is the one where the girlfriend cooks and cleans for her boyfriend. angry
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by kandiikane(m): 2:58am On Aug 31, 2012
grin

Lol! Unfortunately for you and the opposite for me, the culture I know, we both got two hands and two legs. You can carry yourself to the kitchen and make food for yourself.

I'm sure you weren't starving before the girlfriend, nau?
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 31, 2012
lawyer: Mo Gbe oooo! shocked shocked shocked The Summary is that Girls have Maga 1, Maga 2 and or Maga 3 also known as boyfriend 1 on Campus that sleeps with her, her academic partner and Friday jaiye jaiye bobo and Boyfriend 2 who is a young salary earner living modestly and deceiving himself that he has a fiancee to be that is still in school and he is waiting for her to graduate and boyfriend 3 who is her sugar daddy to pay for shoes, bb, Brazilian hair and her lau lau pocket money.

So the question really to ask all guys involved with a girl on Campus is: Are you Maga 1, Maga 2 or Maga 3! grin
LWKMD. Dude u dey too funny. grin
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 31, 2012
kandiikane: grin

Lol! Unfortunately for you and the opposite for me, the culture I know, we both got two hands and two legs. You can carry yourself to the kitchen and make food for yourself.

I'm sure you weren't starving before the girlfriend, nau?

Well If you want some of this hard naija luvin' you gats to get with this culture right hur. angry wink
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by intrepid: 9:29am On Aug 31, 2012
Truckpusher: As much as the number of guys that are toasting them...sorry to say this most of our girls are becoming something else and worst of it all is that they don't even care abt the embarrassment they cause themselves and the entire nation.
Some dont yet believe there is HIV until they jane in the hospital and you'll pity them.Its only when they get it that they'll realise that all that the media talk about "accepting HIV ppl" is only a statement.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by charles316: 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2012
[size=18pt]Naija girls dont want to work hard they just want to open their legs for cash with their worn out pu*sys, by the time they reach 25 their hole will be so loose that putting my d*ck in their hole will be like jumping in the sea which means naija guys are not enjoying right about now, the joys of having a girl with a sweet tight p*ssy in naija must be scarce

i only spend on a girl who is my girlfriend and genuinely loves me and trys to provide for herself and she doesnt ask me for cash unless its a desperate matter,only then i will spend and thats when i feel generous not when they keep asking me and i give them like I am the world bank! Nonsense![/size]

3 Likes

Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by kandiikane(m): 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2012
2buff:

Well If you want some of this hard naija luvin' you gats to get with this culture right hur. angry wink

grin grin grin

Are you not the one feeding yourself? tongue
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by hidon: 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2012
When I say love died a long time ago, people don't realise. Guys cheating, Girls are cheating, na wa oh. Life u are indeed a great teacher.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by alleviate2002us(m): 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2012
y me:
Lol
badt belle, You are talking to the number one sexiest woman in the world grin grin grin

live it if ur feeln it.....i like dat spirit babez
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by albridge(m): 12:32am On Sep 04, 2012
only one. how many does she want to have before? angry
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by martinosi: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2012
cap28: these girls are merely a reflection of the society that they are in. Is the average nigerian man faithful, respectful towards women and decent - NO! so why do you expect the women to be any different? why would a man who thinks it normal to sleep with thousands of women expect to marry a clean decent woman who does not sleep around? Besides nigerian society encourages sex.ual promiscuity amongst women because it doesnt provide women with the tools that will enable them to be financially independent - the majority of women in nigeria have to depend on a man in order to get anywhere in life, its not like in the west where a woman doesent need to rely on a man to eat, pay her bills or buy herself clothes - nigerian society makes many women dependent and parasitic.

If you have to sleep with a man in order to get a job then you are creating a society of women who reason and behave like whores because if Ms A slept her way to the top and was rewarded with a nice lifestyle but Ms B who refused to go down the same route ended up with nothing then where is the incentive to work hard and rely on your own brain and hardwork?

This is not a good sign because as they say the status of a woman in society determines the level of advancement of that society. Dont forget these young women will one day become mothers and raise future generations i dont even want to imagine what kind of knowledge they will impart to their children - Nigeria - what a country!

A Nigerian lady Sleeping her way to the top when she has no Relative at the top is normal...SMH...its
sad but that is the reality of the country..the banks are a summary of it all...i went
into Zenith bank 4 months ago while i was in Nigeria in Lagos @ Lagos Island with a friend..
i asked the attendant how much to open a Domiciliary account ..she told me 250k naira(£1,000) ..when it was
only £50 pounds or even less...that the pressure of the job in 9ja...and i could see
the male Sr staff watching all the female staff closely at the back!!! lol...the female staff belonged in
a catwalk or fashion shop than a bank in my opinion..thats 9ja for you...
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 13, 2012
kk... i finally got off mobile internet and watched the video on my laptop. I think the summary of this video is that nigerian guys shud try and stop dating broke bottom girls. As a very observant person that I am, the girl in the black top holding a bb torch from her speech aint broke bottom. She comes from a home where are needs are been met.The other girl in a white spag and cardigan despite the fact that she's not from a super rich home knows are self worth. This is the kind of people I would love to associate with. Not pple that associate with you or date with you based on mundane things. Simple word for the other girls is that they are PROSTITUTES. Whether directly on indirectly, prostitute na prostitute.

PS: every guy dating any girl should evaluate his category and know where he belongs. Later people would start saying I'm stingy when I don't want to spend on dates with some of this worthless girls. Now can you blame me? Can you imagine? A "no dulling guy" to take me out on fridays. I've been in most of those positions in the past but I'm wiser now.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Websolution: 1:01am On Sep 13, 2012
As long as he wants [color=#990000][/color]
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Spencerpfelix: 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
STD things, and seriously they are not worth any guy, at the end the so called life they live, they will want to settle down..... lol! God will be remembered, the church will get new serious member.. shit! i'm just sorry for the last dude to sign up for that pussy ... disgusting
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:43am On Jul 16, 2013
S.....M.........F......H
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Cjstars(m): 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
[quote author=Donlittle][/quote]

D word cheat lives as old as d name women,dis aint a gud tym2 change wat nature has pictured,let dem ve d very all cx dax dr blood.
Re: How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? - Video by Wantedola(m): 1:39am On Feb 06, 2020
Like they are cursed to never stick to one guy.. I gave her my all she still de run guys, with my money, my phone, my data, my airtime. Funny how girls could be so proud of unfidelity. Shinning stupid teeths during interviews m

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) / Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) / Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.