Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged (2272 Views)

I Am Afraid He Is Getting The Satisfaction Elsewhere Isn't He A Man. / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by freecocoa(f): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2012
sexkillz: You are too predictable. I knew you would come back after saying have a nice day.

If you wrap around the fact that physically challenged ones do truly have a very short temper, you will come to see that comment from a totally new parabolic trajectory. Open your mind.
Please stop flattering yourself, what has my wishing you a nice day and then replying you have to prove? You are just looking to score cheap points seeing that you have absolutely nothing to argue about, like people don't say they are done talking and then go ahead to talk more when they find a reason to.

Abegi the issue is what it is and leaving the matter at hand to pick on inconsequential things will not change anything. Have a nice day again. if i reply you after this, you won't slap me so suck it.cheesy
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by freecocoa(f): 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
A bit busy..
Na ur IPad Maga I dey find. wink kiss
Okay o,abeg just make sure you find me 1 before the year runs out.wink
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by Mynd44: 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2012
Killz, relax jorh
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by Rocktation(f): 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
C'mon, people. I actually meant what Killz understood. It's like discussing the behavioral pattern of someone who's dead broke/stinkingly rich. No denigration intended. I should've just stuck with quick-tempered, instead of the unintended innuendos though. My bad, really.
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by Idowuogbo(f): 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
Mynd_44: Killz, relax jorh
Something is seriously wrong wiv da dude.
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by Mynd44: 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Something is seriously wrong wiv da dude.
He needs to get laid. Where is Ije?
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by sitasie(f): 6:47am On Aug 30, 2012
Acidosis: Is He asking for sex or "love"? I don't get the message especially when you used this phrase

"he seriously starving for my love"

&

at times am tempted to give in jst to make him feel good"

You need to come back here and explain. . .
sorry,in your quoted statements,is there any neighbor of th word sex? leave alone relative!
"him starving for my love" "me being tempted to give him my love"
how is sex finding its way in?
dont configure,tek it as plain as it sounds.
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by Yabizmopo(m): 12:39am On Aug 31, 2012
sexkillz: What makes it irrelevant? That was a very honest pinpointed comment.
y u ban me id:sexkillz
Re: Am Afraid He Is Physically Challenged by Mynd44: 5:53am On Aug 31, 2012
He banned you, so?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies And Their Spare Parts! / Soft Or Hard Palms, Which One Do You Prefer? / i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.