Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya (33057 Views)

Photo: Jonathan Worships God At Christ Apostolic Church / Taribo West Preaching At Alaba MarkET (photos) / Money Cometh To Me Now - Prosperity Preaching At The Highest Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2012
Opoki:
Sure? Are you for real?
Do you know how that sounds?
Its like me saying I hate Prophet Mohammed, he was the fore-runner of terrorism through his Jihad, he was a con man robing peoples life with fantasies of 72 virgins and river of wine even here on earth he was a rapist and adultrer!
How do you feel?

yes i feel good. i agree to all you said above. I only believe in the true Gods, i.e, the SPiritual Forces that over-shadow & guide our material Universe.
By the Gods, i hope to see African Traditional Pagan Religions, restored across the Continent ,among all tribes, within 2 decades or less. cool

then with Spiritual progress, we shall have TRUE material progress and development and rid oursefs on slave mentality and give the Spiritual Forces their due respect.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by manmustwac(m): 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2012
Timileyin: This 2.5 years old little girl actually took to the stage last years mother day ceremony at a Christ Embassy in Kenya or so.
Isn't she lovely?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF_nRDWd2y0&feature=share
CHILD ABUSE cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by uniqueren(f): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2012
FUNNY VIDEO......... JUST SPEAK IN TONGUES..AZONTO ZONTO ZONTO
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by Opoki(m): 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

he dest love me. he never came to e. why should i believe you sitting on your computer and typing bull****. i dont believe in heaven. i only believe in heaven on Earth which is possible through the hardwork and determination of humans and other creatures. because of him and his teachings, a bunch of diseased oyinbos landed in my country, sold my brothers and sisters off into some unknown lands as slaves, massacred many, looted my country of its resources, destroyed many ofour cultures (and religions), spread AIDs and what not, loots my people of tithes, spread disease, killed many African animals for sport, etc.i hate your christ. if he wants to give me love, tell him to meet me face to face, man-man, and i will teach him "love" and ofcorse, sacrifice. .

I naturally don't responds to stuffs like this because you are sounding like a FRUSTRATED SOUL.
True, all those shits happens but isn't that not the beginning of African Civilization? Besides, were they "Colonial Masters" sent by Christ? Was it not the foolishness and selfishness of our fore-father made them sold their kinsmen because of mirror, gun powder, wine et al? So why blaming Christ? Why?
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by Kenistry(m): 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2012
petipeti: yes its realy a good news frm a satanic church. God plz spare this young gal.
wht made u call dis church satanic? Pls i wont mind if u fill me in
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by Opoki(m): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

yes i feel good. i agree to all you said above. I only believe in the true Gods, i.e, the SPiritual Forces that over-shadow & guide our material Universe.
By the Gods, i hope to see African Traditional Pagan Religions, restored across the Continent ,among all tribes, within 2 decades or less. cool

then with Spiritual progress, we shall have TRUE material progress and development and rid oursefs on slave mentality and give the Spiritual Forces their due respect.

Oh no, you're truely a PAGAN
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by ujukala: 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2012
What does this one know about christianity? She's still sucking bre.ast!

1 Like

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by beejaay: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2012
KINGwax: i'm surprised nobody liked your post. I'm giving you +100
I'm giving him +1000000000000000. the guy just sum the whole thing up with very few words
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by beejaay: 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

wetin dey pain most be say once you say a word against Islam then you are called a Christian apologist and once you criticize Christianity you surely an Islamic apologist. na serious waaaa for us in naija
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by frank4ryl(m): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2012
ebamma: church business is serious business

I once spoke of meta-existence to my master and he vehemently rebuked me without waiting to understand what I mean. Pls readers dont be carried away by those selling off God to make their money. There is a disticntion between religion and spiritual consciousness, a difference between real supercosmic manifestations and symbolism. While I am happy that the child can act on stage with a great impetus, I am telling you the readers that the act does not in any way represent the real purpose of the spiritual journey on earth. The child acted on what she has witnessed pastors doing. The real spirit of God innundates and consumes our abilities that we loose control of all forms of humanness in us thus allowing us to exhibit the christic nature and value free gifts to our fellow men. And not propounding means of exploiting through symbolical hypnotism thus subjecting faithfuls to hallucination of forgetfulness of their real person and identity. Please church leaders show us the ways of God and Christ the Jesus and not an entertainment galleries you call preaching. May God forgive us.

3 Likes

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by beejaay: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2012
Opoki:

I naturally don't responds to stuffs like this because you are sounding like a FRUSTRATED SOUL.
True, all those shits happens but isn't that not the beginning of African Civilization? Besides, were they "Colonial Masters" sent by Christ? Was it not the foolishness and selfishness of our fore-father made them sold their kinsmen because of mirror, gun powder, wine et al? So why blaming Christ? Why?
now you dont respond to frustrated people like him cos he accept your hatred for Islam ko? bros check what you typed again
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by Detonatorrex(m): 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2012
Lucky gurl: Urmmm, lemme jst comment my reserve.
did you have to comment in the first place?
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2012
Opoki:

True, all those shits happens but isn't that not the beginning of African Civilization?

WTF IS THIS NONSENSE??!!! angry angry angry angry angry

ARE YOU JOKING OR TRYING TO WASTE MY TIME HERE??!! angry angry angry

THIS IS THE "END" OF African Civilization! angry

Besides, were they "Colonial Masters" sent by Christ? Was it not the foolishness and selfishness of our fore-father made them sold their kinsmen because of mirror, gun powder, wine et al? So why blaming Christ? Why?

those oyinbos ancestors were themselves corrupted and brainwashed by your christs preachers who in turn were ultimately brainwashed by christ, King of Ijews. the destroyed the tribes of Europe. angry

just like our ancestors were corrupted ino such acts. angry

whn your crops are not growing well, you dont destroy the entire cropes, you only destroy the weeds which are the ultimate "source of the problem" , just like your christ.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2012
Opoki:

Oh no, you're truely a PAGAN

100% AND PROUD! cool

I am a Pagan missionary who is using weapons employed by xtian missionaries against them.they converted. i will revert.

1 Like

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2012
beejaay:

wetin dey pain most be say once you say a word against Islam then you are called a Christian apologist and once you criticize Christianity you surely an Islamic apologist. na serious waaaa for us in naija

those are NOT the only religions in the world. (or should i say irreligions).
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2012
Very soon the Gikuyus of Kenya, which i suppose is this girl's tribe, will be following their true religion in peace with nature! cool

[img]http://2.bp..com/-tjCbf63epDI/UEHEjvsAiYI/AAAAAAAAAyY/RHYEO-ixwSY/s1600/the-kikuyu-tribe.jpg[/img]

Gikuyu religious leader.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2012
The Kenyan Mungiki Pagan movement is growing ever stronger as we speak. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzd9qpBNBIk
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by mamiel: 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

he dooesnt love me. he never came to me. why should i believe you sitting on your computer and typing bull****. i dont believe in heaven. i only believe in heaven on Earth which is possible through the hardwork and determination of humans and other creatures. i also believe in hell on Earth, which is the torture, and killing of murderers, r.apists, pastors, corrupt leaders etc., to get a swif and effective justice system. as for afterlife, i believe in reincarnation. now, because of him and his teachings, a bunch of diseased oyinbos landed in my country, sold my brothers and sisters off into some unknown lands as slaves, massacred many, looted my country of its resources, destroyed many ofour cultures (and religions), spread AIDs and what not, loots my people of tithes, spread disease, killed many African animals for sport, etc.i hate your christ. if he wants to give me love, tell him to meet me face to face, man-man, and i will teach him "love" and ofcorse, sacrifice. .
pagan do not wory as u have asked my Jesus wil visit u face to face and afta dat we all chriatians on dis forum wil be very interested to here about the encounter from u, bt believ it or not u can neva comprehened the measure of love he has 4 u, like 4ever.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by lepasharon(f): 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

he dooesnt love me. he never came to me. why should i believe you sitting on your computer and typing bull****. i dont believe in heaven. i only believe in heaven on Earth which is possible through the hardwork and determination of humans and other creatures. i also believe in hell on Earth, which is the torture, and killing of murderers, r.apists, pastors, corrupt leaders etc., to get a swif and effective justice system. as for afterlife, i believe in reincarnation. now, because of him and his teachings, a bunch of diseased oyinbos landed in my country, sold my brothers and sisters off into some unknown lands as slaves, massacred many, looted my country of its resources, destroyed many ofour cultures (and religions), spread AIDs and what not, loots my people of tithes, spread disease, killed many African animals for sport, etc.i hate your christ. if he wants to give me love, tell him to meet me face to face, man-man, and i will teach him "love" and ofcorse, sacrifice.

the jesus of christianity is not the same as the jesus in the bible undecided
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2012
mamiel:
pagan do not wory as u have asked my Jesus wil visit u face to face and afta dat we all chriatians on dis forum wil be very interested to here about the encounter from u, bt believ it or not u can neva comprehened the measure of love he has 4 u, like 4ever.

when will it happen? give me a date. go consult your priest and all that. wan to know. i have to sharpen my machete and prepare the nails and good quality red-wood. (red because it symbolizes the blood of my people)
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by mamiel: 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

he dooesnt love me. he never came to me. why should i believe you sitting on your computer and typing bull****. i dont believe in heaven. i only believe in heaven on Earth which is possible through the hardwork and determination of humans and other creatures. i also believe in hell on Earth, which is the torture, and killing of murderers, r.apists, pastors, corrupt leaders etc., to get a swif and effective justice system. as for afterlife, i believe in reincarnation. now, because of him and his teachings, a bunch of diseased oyinbos landed in my country, sold my brothers and sisters off into some unknown lands as slaves, massacred many, looted my country of its resources, destroyed many ofour cultures (and religions), spread AIDs and what not, loots my people of tithes, spread disease, killed many African animals for sport, etc.i hate your christ. if he wants to give me love, tell him to meet me face to face, man-man, and i will teach him "love" and ofcorse, sacrifice. .
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2012
lepasharon:
the jesus of christianity is not the same as the jesus in the bible undecided

the bible is man-worship guide.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by thelastPope(m): 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2012
akagaba: Christ Embassy is Jesus ministry on earth, and its only here dat such miraculous& wondrous thngs do happen just like it happened in d days of Jesus. I realy wonder how d lives of millions who ar folowing pst chris wud hav been if He didnt say yes to the call of d lord. Its only in places like Christ Embassy, that ur life can be given a meaning. Let me describe Pst chris, He is a life coach, teacher, mentor, proof producer, miracle worker, Father, pastor, Role Model, our president, d best gift to our generation. Kip affectin d world sir. We ar solidly behind u. God bles u.

People like you are the ones making things worse. Must you hero worship? Must you make a golden calf out of him? If he is of God, God himself will vilify him, not man. Always take example from the bible not what men say. The disciples of Jesus were never hero worshipped. You are doing exactly what the catholic priests started doing from the 3rd century until it became a menace all over Europe. Saying you don't know how the world would have been without a man is an insult to God. God is no respecter of persons. God is not limited by man. You are talking exactly like Elijah who told God he was the only prophet left and God scolded him and told him he had 7000 prophets who had not bowed their knee. What you are doing is pride.

This is the new testament. Can you show me where it says there are men that God has raised to mediate between other men and hinself? Can you show me where it says some Christians are more anointed than others? There is nothing like that in the new testament. Only the old. After Jesus died, the veil of the temple was torn in 2. That meant that you know longer need prophets to access God. Leaders in the new testament are not like prophets in the old. They don't mediate between God and other Christians. They simple guide and administer. They have no power over your life. They cannot curse you. All these teachings are only preached by men who want to control others. It has no new testament foundation and it is false doctrine.

The bible is the foundation for the Christian, not a book written by a man. Even Paul the apostle said clearly that we ought to cross check everything he taught with the scriptures and make sure it tallies. If you are one of those who take the teaching of a man of God over the bible, you are in trouble because even your pastor will not stand for you or save you in the day of judgement. Your pastor will stand for himself and himself alone. He will answer to God and you cannot even be sure he will make it because you do not know exactly how he lives in private. Its only between him and God.

5 Likes

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by queenbee2(f): 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2012
...."can i go to the loo"...I Want to go to loo".... lol grin .Bless her lil precious heart smiley toooooo cute.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by yungmullah: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2012
me sef dey see am like dat ooooooo. Na packaging person just need. grin
me sef dey see am like dat ooooooo. Na packaging person just need.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by Opoki(m): 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2012
beejaay:
now you dont respond to frustrated people like him cos he accept your hatred for Islam ko? bros check what you typed again

Bros, i never meant to sound insultive or show any hatred about any religion, it was lately i knew Pagan is a real Monotheist!
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by ay0201(m): 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2012
berem: Good for her. I hope she continues like this till she grows up.
When boys catch her ehn, she go confess.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by iamtheprincipal: 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2012
SimonAndal: This post has been dumbfounded by the stupidity of christian sheeple

@SimonAndal, you mustn't comment. It's not compulsory that you open that gutter you call a mouth to comment on any post as this. The best you would have done is to keep mute if you have no good words to utter on this thread.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by lepasharon(f): 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

the bible is man-worship guide.

nope,the bible is God worship guide,ur confused.Your only meant to worship the creator not the created
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by lepasharon(f): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2012
manmustwac: CHILD ABUSE cry cry cry

but she seems to be enjoying herself!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) / Rev. Father Collins Ekpe Dies Inside His Room In America. Photos / Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.