Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,548 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya (33060 Views)

Photo: Jonathan Worships God At Christ Apostolic Church / Taribo West Preaching At Alaba MarkET (photos) / Money Cometh To Me Now - Prosperity Preaching At The Highest Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2012
akagaba:
ChristEmbassy is Jesus ministry on earth,

Really? So other ministries are that of the devil? No wonder other religions make fun of u guys; so myopicly divided.

and its only here dat such miraculous& wondrous thngs do happen

I ur dreams man. This stuff happens all the time. There was even a video so popular youtube had to remove it and nat geo even interviewed the kid. And he was younger than d 2 years old.
All just publicity stunts where kids say trash ferousiously and are praised for it.

just like it happened in d days of Jesus

Where did 2 year olds preach in the new test.

I realy wonder how d lives of millions who ar folowing pst chris wud hav been if He didnt say yes to the call of d lord.

So God is suddenly powerless to call someone else and is so dependent on one guy?

Its only in places like Christ Embassy, that ur life can be given a meaning. Let me describe Pst chris, He is a life coach, teacher, mentor, proof producer, miracle worker, Father, pastor, Role Model, our president, d best gift to our generation. Kip affectin d world sir. We ar solidly behind u. God bles u.

To me and I believe anyone who takes time to reason, pastor chris is just like micheal jackson; a flashy black man who really wants to be white.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2012
Opoki:

Bros, i never meant to sound insultive or show any hatred about any religion, it was lately i knew Pagan is a real Monotheist!

you are mistaken. I am Polytheist. I believe in one Supreme Force of Creation, which however cannot exist without its various other forces that are responsible for different spheres of life.

1 Like

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by Sike(m): 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2012
Dorox has said it all.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by aia99: 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2012
Opoki:
Sure? Are you for real?
Do you know how that sounds?
Its like me saying I hate Prophet Mohammed, he was the fore-runner of terrorism through his Jihad, he was a con man robing peoples life with fantasies of 72 virgins and river of wine even here on earth he was a rapist and adultrer!
How do you feel?
why cant u watch b4 u talk,it looks as if u dont the know d difference btw a pagan & a muslim. I dont know why some people jux like 2 say what they know not.GOD has sent so many prophet to this world part of dem is jesus and muhammad.jesus is d last but one why muhammad is the last prophet and i also want u 2 remember john 14:15-16 which says "if u love me,keep my commandments.and i will pray the father & he shall give u anoda comforter dat he may wit u forever".but many xtians has misinterpreted dis verse.i wud like xtians & pagans 2 take time 2 know wat islam is all about and stop saying wat is nt part of islam.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2012
aia99: why cant u watch b4 u talk,it looks as if u dont the know d difference btw a pagan & a muslim. I dont know why some people jux like 2 say what they know not.GOD has sent so many prophet to this world part of dem is jesus and muhammad.jesus is d last but one why muhammad is the last prophet and i also want u 2 remember john 14:15-16 which says "if u love me,keep my commandments.and i will pray the father & he shall give u anoda comforter dat he may wit u forever".but many xtians has misinterpreted dis verse.i wud like xtians & pagans 2 take time 2 know wat islam is all about and stop saying wat is nt part of islam.

not interested. you fellows already massacred many of us. go preach to the wall.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by jamil2(m): 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2012
My Muslims Brothers and Sisters I really salute you for mute keeping on this thread and give them (christians friend) a room to discuss it alone. I am more than happy!
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2012
jamil!:
My Muslims Brothers and Sisters I really salute you for mute keeping on this thread and give them (christians friend) a room to discuss it alone. I am more than happy!

coward tongue
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by thehomer: 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2012
A child that probably cannot count to 50 is now a standard bearer for Christianity in some part of Africa.

1 Like

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2012
thehomer: A child that probably cannot count to 50 is now a standard bearer for Christianity in some part of Africa.

that is the kind of people that follow this irreligion.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by oyin01(m): 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2012
Out of the abundant of the heart, the mouth speaketh. Train up a child in the way she shld go.....
Wht were u speaking when u were 2 or even 6 even at 22? If na soso curse word full ur mouth, words of discouragement, ect Na like ds e dey start. God bless u jare baby cos ur future is bright.. Im challenged.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by akagaba(f): 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2012
@akagaba
ChristEmbassy is Jesus minis Let me describe Pst chris, He is a life coach, teacher, mentor, proof producer, miracle worker, Father, pastor, Role Model, our president, d best gift to our generation. Kip affectin d world sir. We ar solidly behind u. God bles u.

To me and I believe anyone who takes time to reason, pastor chris is just like micheal jackson; a flashy black man who really wants to be white.[/quote] Hahahahaha, i usualy laugh out so loud wen i see people like u who get so jealous of pst Chris& his ministry 2d extent dat u cannot hide it bt jst display it in public. my dear, pst Chris is worth being jealous of becus d kind of holy Ghost anointing dat is upon dat man& skyrocketing him is wat has thrown people like u in2 abject confusion& envy. Hahahaha. Anyway, it is not ur fault, u ar just dumbfounded. But if u must kno, ther is none like pst Chris on earth& his ministry is such dat gives pple's lives a meanin..., ar u gonno hit ur head ths time around? Hahahahaha, envious man. Meanwhle, i was particularly toking abt Christ Embassy in my speech, so if u hav anythng 2say abt ur ministry, then why not? Instead of ths display of jealousy, envy, ignorance, emptines& daftines. Meanwhle, U ar entitled 2ur own opinion. Hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by Tolaaaaannni(f): 11:28pm On Sep 12, 2012
Hmm, it seems the little girl is imitating what she sees. So pastors of today have become so predictable that even a 2

year old can imitate them perfectly. The funniest part was when she was speaking in tongues, "Azonto zonto zonto ..."

Classic. grin

1 Like

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by akagaba(f): 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2012
jamil!:
Then u beta be mute. Comedian.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by cdamsel(f): 12:01am On Sep 13, 2012
akagaba: Pst Chris is a wondaful man, raising men, women n children 4 Christ. Ths can only be done by d holy spirit. Ths girl will grow up 2touch lives in amazing ways, she is an embodiment& a product of d word. Pst Chris, i wonder how ths world wud hav been without u. U ar truly Jesus xst Representative. Ride on sir, ur followers ar increasing in billions day in day out. D more people criticize u, d higher ur ministry. U even need thos criticisms/abuses frm peopl 2move upward n higher& i pray they come more n more, afteral critics can only be behind u 2watch ur back & backbite u. Im so proud 2be identified wit u. I love u sir.
keep following him u hear,don't go & follow jesus christ,blind pple.mtchewwwww.dats y dey keep feeding off "u pple",brainless goats.REPENT,stop all dis una prosperity bull*shit.d bible says 4 a rich man 2 make heaven wld b like a camel passing through d eye of a neddle,until ur "sir" learns 2 give 2 d poor & sell off all dis belonging,u pple re insignificant b4 me
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by akagaba(f): 12:10am On Sep 13, 2012
cdamsel: keep following him u hear,don't go & follow jesus christ,blind pple.mtchewwwww.dats y dey keep feeding off "u pple",brainless goats.REPENT,stop all dis una prosperity bull*shit.d bible says 4 a rich man 2 make heaven wld b like a camel passing through d eye of a neddle,until ur "sir" learns 2 give 2 d poor & sell off all dis belonging,u pple re insignificant b4 me
Hahahaha, why ar u so full of jealousy& envy, anyway, its not ur fault, cus only few people wil nt b jealous of such a bundle of succes, prosperity n greatnes bestowed upon one man, Pst Chris. U ar simply sufferin frm poverty mentality plus heap of frustrations, sorows n ignorance. Sory my dear, im here 4u. Quickly, rush 2 any xst Embassy Church near u and ur life wil surely be given a meaning. Im waiting 4ur testimony.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by akagaba(f): 12:15am On Sep 13, 2012
cdamsel: keep following him u hear,don't go & follow jesus christ,blind pple.mtchewwwww.dats y dey keep feeding off "u pple",brainless goats.REPENT,stop all dis una prosperity bull*shit.d bible says 4 a rich man 2 make heaven wld b like a camel passing through d eye of a neddle,until ur "sir" learns 2 give 2 d poor & sell off all dis belonging,u pple re insignificant b4 me
Yes o, il kip following him becus He is d Jesus Chrisht Rep on earth. Jesus is no mor on earth& thats why He sent him 2us, so thru him, ive seen Jesus. Get that in2 ur poverty stricken skull& beta follow ths rite path if at all u love ur life. Blind man.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by akagaba(f): 12:20am On Sep 13, 2012
Pst Chris Oyakhilome is Jesus Christ on earth. Religious folks can go and hug fire if they dont accept ths. Meanwhle, ths is d truth& nothng bt d truth. I love u sir.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by Ibim77: 12:30am On Sep 13, 2012
This is awesome !!! How I wish she was my daughter, she got talent, memory and intelligence and she's using it for God. I know she will become great someday. HATERS, KEEP HATING. WHO CARES ...

1 Like

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by Adanyebe(m): 12:41am On Sep 13, 2012
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 13, 2012
OMG she is sooooo cute!!!

I want my pikin to be as cute as her. . . . just not preaching.

She is sooooooooo adorable!! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by cdamsel(f): 12:59am On Sep 13, 2012
akagaba: Yes o, il kip following him becus He is d Jesus Chrisht Rep on earth. Jesus is no mor on earth& thats why He sent him 2us, so thru him, ive seen Jesus. Get that in2 ur poverty stricken skull& beta follow ths rite path if at all u love ur life. Blind man.
Re u dat blind u didn't even realise I'm nt a man?bros wen u sane let me know,I won't exchange words wit u.its goes 2 show u don't even know u re made in d image of God,wat makes u any diff 4m him?wat is ur bible 4?d guidlines has been given 2 u wat else do u need?4 him 2 say CM is giving ur live a meaning?u re even more dum dan I tot.bros waka straight
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by Johnnybravo222(m): 2:56am On Sep 13, 2012
Omg dis is just beautiful! God is really using DAT lil girl! I cudnt hold bak my tears as I watch DAT video! To God b d glory!
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by oge4real(f): 4:11am On Sep 13, 2012
Na wa for people sha. If this girl was singing Rihanna or Michael Jackson, everybody here will be singing her praise and saying how mightily talented she is.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by kacheezy: 4:12am On Sep 13, 2012
Opoki:
Sure? Are you for real?
Do you know how that sounds?
Its like me saying I hate Prophet Mohammed, he was the fore-runner of terrorism through his Jihad, he was a con man robing peoples life with fantasies of 72 virgins and river of wine even here on earth he was a rapist and adultrer!
How do you feel?
What's wrong with you? So becos he hates Christ,that makes him a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by akin33(m): 5:39am On Sep 13, 2012
@akagaba, u must need urgent mind surgery.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by Iyoaye1(f): 6:05am On Sep 13, 2012
Da-unashamed:
If this was done in a mosque or some place else the response here would have been different oh!..SMH and munching my beans & garri
must you comment?
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by glizengem(f): 6:28am On Sep 13, 2012
What can i say.... Dis lil babe will go places kissWhat can i say.... Dis lil babe will go places
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by glizengem(f): 6:30am On Sep 13, 2012
Iyo-aye:
must you comment?
i wonder oo. Mstchww
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by glizengem(f): 6:33am On Sep 13, 2012
jamil!:
jamil!:
hw can we live in peace wen u av such tots
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by glizengem(f): 6:34am On Sep 13, 2012
jamil!:
jamil!:
hw can we live in peace wen u av such tots . Abi no b 1 Nigeria again ?
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by olsmade(m): 7:00am On Sep 13, 2012
glizengem: hw can we live in peace wen u av such tots . Abi no b 1 Nigeria again ?

Lyk srzly? What thots exactly
So u didn't c what some dimwit xtian (opoki) wrote earlier An unprovoked attack on Islam. Abi u get selective blindness? Mtschew
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by free2ryhme: 7:02am On Sep 13, 2012
this is beautiful... I imagine my beautiful daughter doing that. Jesus said do not stop the little children from coming to me for such is the kingdom of heaven... That was awesome ... I love it... That baby got God's word in the inside of her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) / Rev. Father Collins Ekpe Dies Inside His Room In America. Photos / Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.