Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,607 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya (33061 Views)

Photo: Jonathan Worships God At Christ Apostolic Church / Taribo West Preaching At Alaba MarkET (photos) / Money Cometh To Me Now - Prosperity Preaching At The Highest Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2012
Femmymata2: @PAGAN 9JA, Hold my hands we're going to hell together where our ass will be tormented 4 life,forever,eternity. But wait we can plan a coup like the devil try to before he was cast down to earth. I hope to discuss this with d devil,hitler,abacha,idi amin e.t.c when i get to HELL. Anybody wanna join

Saarkin Aljinnu has promised me a better heaven here on Earth for which i must strive hard with my brothers and sisters. dont worry you wont go to hell. wink

1 Like

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2012
Femmymata2: I said our ar$e will be tormented,wats with d bottom

nairaland MoD.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by Femmymata2(m): 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2012
Why do you need to work hard before u can make ''heaven here on earth''. And what kind of work is that, and don't worry about me going to hell,it is sealed
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
Femmymata2: Why do you need to work hard before u can make ''heaven here on earth''. And what kind of work is that, and don't worry about me going to hell,it is sealed

let me put things short: we need to make this world a better place to live in. it has gone into stagnation after the coming of christianity and islam. so for that we must strive to throw out these 2 irreligions. then tribals around the world must unite and declare war on oyinbo gang. we must then revive extinct traditional religions and strengthen existing ones. because only with a development in mentality and spirituality can we attain material development.we must form an exclusive internal economy and our workforce must work hard towards progress and development. at the same time we must strive to put wrongs right. we must make life better for ourselves, fellow animals and nature. when everythings in right working order and there is contentment, we will have achieved this "heaven on Earth".

i was just stating a fact. hell doesnt exist. you cant go there even if you want to or "work hard" towards it.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by samsy5460(m): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2012
Thought for Today:
Being Conscious of the Faith-Life
Posted on September 14, 2012 by Christ Embassy Online
For we walk by faith, not by sight… (2 Corinthians 5:7). Christianity is a life of faith, and faith has nothing to do with feelings. Many are not making progress in their spiritual life as they should because they’ve been enslaved by their feelings. It’s important as a child of God that you learn to live beyond your senses; beyond the flesh. The Bible says “For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live” (Romans 8:13). To live after the flesh is to live according to the dictates of the senses; but to live through the Spirit is to get under the sway of the Spirit! It means you’re moved by the Spirit and the Word only; an experience that changes everything about your life. Living beyond your feelings means you don’t feel like praying, but you’ll pray anyhow! It means you don’t feel like winning souls, but you’ll do it all the same, because the Word says so, and your heart is burning with the love of Christ which you must share with others. Living beyond your feelings means you don’t feel in your body that you’re healed but you’re going to act and live as
one that’s already healed. Remember, the Bible says they that are in the flesh cannot please God (Romans 8:cool. To please God you have to live beyond your feelings; you have to live by faith in His Word, for without faith, it is impossible to please Him (Hebrews 11:6). Stick to the Word!
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
samsy5460: Thought for Today:
For we walk by faith, not by sight… (2 Corinthians 5:7). Christianity is a life of faith, and faith has nothing to do with feelings. Many are not making progress in their spiritual life as they should because they’ve been enslaved by their feelings. It’s important as a child of God that you learn to live beyond your senses; beyond the flesh. The Bible says “For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live” (Romans 8:13). To live after the flesh is to live according to the dictates of the senses; but to live through the Spirit is to get under the sway of the Spirit! It means you’re moved by the Spirit and the Word only; an experience that changes everything about your life. Living beyond your feelings means you don’t feel like praying, but you’ll pray anyhow! It means you don’t feel like winning souls, but you’ll do it all the same, because the Word says so, and your heart is burning with the love of Christ which you must share with others. Living beyond your feelings means you don’t feel in your body that you’re healed but you’re going to act and live as
one that’s already healed. Remember, the Bible says they that are in the flesh cannot please God (Romans 8:cool. To please God you have to live beyond your feelings; you have to live by faith in His Word, for without faith, it is impossible to please Him (Hebrews 11:6). Stick to the Word!

what a load of bull****. undecided
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by Femmymata2(m): 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

let me put things short: we need to make this world a better place to live in. it has gone into stagnation after the coming of christianity and islam. so for that we must strive to throw out these 2 irreligions. then tribals around the world must unite and declare war on oyinbo gang. we must then revive extinct traditional religions and strengthen existing ones. because only with a development in mentality and spirituality can we attain material development.we must form an exclusive internal economy and our workforce must work hard towards progress and development. at the same time we must strive to put wrongs right. we must make life better for ourselves, fellow animals and nature. when everythings in right working order and there is contentment, we will have achieved this "heaven on Earth".

i was just stating a fact. hell doesnt exist. you cant go there even if you want to or "work hard" towards it.
Interesting, but the believe that heaven/hell exist is common to most religions that i know of, it is expected that all person that do not exercise the required belief in a diety will end up in fire forever. Does yours have any punitive measure for erring individuals
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2012
Femmymata2: Interesting, but the believe that heaven/hell exist is common to most religions that i know of, it is expected that all person that do not exercise the required belief in a diety will end up in fire forever. Does yours have any punitive measure for erring individuals

Pagan religions do not believe in heaven/hell concept. if there is , then it is borrowed.

in mine, if you do bad, you will reap bad (usually the wrath of the dark spirits in some form, such as disease, etc. ), i realised it is similar to Karma.

we place more value on the system created by us, i.e., the Traditional time-immemorial System of Kingship/Chiefship to give the required punishment. The Spiritual Forces are just like guides that indirectly influence the course of actions. .
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by blessedghost(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
God works in misterious ways using 2yrs old child is nt an ecception. People will say all manner of things, believe it or nt God is wonderful
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by akagaba(f): 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

Saarkin Aljinnu has promised me a better heaven here on Earth for which i must strive hard with my brothers and sisters. dont worry you wont go to hell. wink
U ar dare dreaming. Beta wake up. Becus u and dat ur evil saarkin aljinnu wil be cast in2 hell wher u wil be tormented 4eva unles u two repent n run to Christ. Til then, u ar being fooled n deceived. Get dat in2 ur thick empty skull
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by akagaba(f): 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2012
samsy5460: Thought for Today:
Hey, i miss today's prayers on yookos. Thanks load 4ths. Wow, Ths is so inspiring, energising and uplifting. Chris Oyakhilome is a blesing 2our generation& world. God bles him mightily and his wndaful ministry. Samsy, thank much 4ths. God bles u loads. U wil live long 2win souls of pagan9ja and femmymata2 4GOD. Continu in d gud work.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by treasuredkid: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
i love this, God bless this child!
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by ibkdizzu: 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
Dt ds child is adorable goes without saying, most kids are but wat she is saying? Do u realise she was speaking in tongues at some point?now dt is a mystery part of xtianity dt no small kid can sleep & wake up into, I mean some adult are yet praying & fasting 4 dt experience. If she came to sing or speak some 'I love Jesus' confessions...wow lovely, but how can one teach wat he/she does not understand? Pls let's train up our children in d way of the Lord...to be led by inspiration & not rehearsals or mimicking.
& to Christians in here, how do we show d light by insulting & abusing as xterised by some texts in ds thread, we wre not taught such by Christ & should therefore not indulge. No matter what any one says the truth stands, the battle is not ours but the Lords' pls let's watch our words (teXts)
I rest my case[sub][/sub]
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:53am On Sep 15, 2012
akagaba: U ar dare dreaming. Beta wake up. Becus u and dat ur evil saarkin aljinnu wil be cast in2 hell wher u wil be tormented 4eva unles u two repent n run to Christ. Til then, u ar being fooled n deceived. Get dat in2 ur thick empty skull

Saarkin Aljinnu is the Supreme God. how dare YOU say such evil things about a God, no matter his name be African while your Gods name be Hebrew angry angry angry

SLAVE REPENT! YOUR MAN-WORSHIP WILST BE THY DOOM! since i am Tribal Pagan, i have some dignity and will not resort to cursing like you base worthless hypocrite xtians. BUT HEED MY WARNING! THE GODS WILL RETURN TO AFRICA! THEY ARE JUST LYING DORMANT, WAITING FOR THEIR PEOPLE TO RECLAIM THEM! GREAT DAYS OF PROSPERITY AND WELL-BEING AWAIT US!
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by D3xt3r: 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
we should sacrifice her to Lord Olodumare or Ngai and read her entrails. i think that is the just course of action.

MR. PAGAN and 100% Proud...
After carefully following ur comments with an open mind, hoping u will give me a solid reason to consider African Pagan Religion - being a great enthusiast of African 'De-orientation' from oyinbo mentality (to the extent most African christians have a mental picture of God as a whiteman) and regeneration of self-dependent free-thinkers.

You failed to make any reasonable explanation of the African Pagan Religion, and direct us to where we can find a reference ( or Pagan bible, i doubt if there is any) not;

those picture of 'mr. bones' and ur pre-historic uncle that u posted, besides where can we find the statistics depicting its growth? link pls. However, u where able to teach us some other things about these religion...

it is a religion full of hate and innocent blood shed, even a 2yr old cannot be spared...
these are ur comments:

"we should sacrifice her to Lord Olodumare or Ngai and....that is the just course of action"

"i hate christ. i want to re-crucify him."

"i have to sharpen my machete and prepare the nails and good quality red-wood"

"but not any more. no i am teaching my fellow tribals around the world to hate you fellows. well, i dont really need to teach them , because many already know..."

Okija shrine

clifford orji

it is one that must be practiced in secrecy

tell how many guides, books, references, seminars, mission work or something. something that will help convince and "revert" people to Pagan religion. None other than these kenyan uncles of urs. can u dress like any one of them in daylight anywhere in the african cities...

okija shrine wasnt found on maryland, garki or beside chicken republic, clifford orji didnt distribute any fliers or erect a billboard, ritual killers dont appear on facebook with real identities. need i say more about such stories?

ur comment
"but not any more. no i am teaching my fellow tribals around the world to hate you fellows. well, i dont really need to teach them , because many already know.....they are just too scared to say it openly"

other religions say what they mean and mean what they say, why cant your fellow tribal?

its a religion for those who seek vengeance and blame others for their own foolishness and mis-fortune

"the Traditional time-immemorial System of Kingship/Chiefship to give the required punishment"
u mean this kind of purnishment;

"we should sacrifice her to Lord Olodumare or Ngai and....that is the just course of action" for a 2yr old child or throw the twins in the evil forest or sacrifice 7 slaves with a dead king. or what kinda are u talking about?

who made u judge over other? so much so you r able to mete out punishment in the right quantity to everybody

"then with Spiritual progress, we shall have TRUE material progress and development and rid oursefs on slave mentality and give the Spiritual Forces their due respect"

please tell me who sold u into slavery in the first place. The pagan priests and the ruling forefathers loved to see a mirror image of their foolishness and the babalawo was properly guided by the pagan god and its spiritual advisers. so who is to blame? the man that gave out his citizens for mirrors and gun powder, or the one that received them? thank for the answer;

"..just like our ancestors were corrupted ino such acts."
yes i understand what u meant in that sentence, it just feels right to use ur words as answer.

its a religion that will eventually go extinct.

ur religion has survived for 6000+ years, pls post a link to such info.

what makes u think ur religion have unique features that will make it survive the test of time? check this link n think again.

http://askville.amazon.com/religions-extinct-history/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=9317266 extinct

it cannot even develop its own weapon but steal that of the christian missionary. u think its like reverse-engineering? no its not.its show pagan lacks content

u also confirmed it here;

"...then tribals around the world must unite and declare war on oyinbo gang. we must then revive extinct traditional religions..."

thats for ur pagan religion,[/color]

for you pagan_9ja[color=#990000]

1. i believe u r delusional and confused

"no you are mistaken. We PAgans of old, never hated your jesus.." undecided

2. u believe in reincarnation, i hope come as a turkey, chicken or goat when u eventually reincarnate, u wud be more useful to NLer

3. mathematically, we have to multiply 16times that lil'baby's brain by all of urs before u can any sense at all.

4. even if Jesus Christ of Nazareth was a fluke and Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) was fake, at their ages (when they started) you cannot have as much as two disciples. You havent been able to "revert" or even pull any reasonable interest from NL to ur Pagan. tongue tongue grin grin

5. kai jahili ne ba ka hankali. dan unbanka Saarkin Aljinnu ya san da kai? dolo consult ur Saarkin Aljinnu if u dont understand it...

6. i tot u cud take-everyone-on, attacking and counter-acting. but i realized this the only place where anybody wud listen to u, so go on bluff again. A Psychotherapist wud say u are suffering from Attention Deficient Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD - dont ask me, ask google) 'busybody' in naija language

7. U r frustrated...i knw a muslim psychiatric doctor who provides free services for deluded people u as mission work. if u think i am the deluded one pls direct me where i can get such missionary charity from a Pagan. all he wud see is my people in the village shocked

8. I dare u to Blaspheme against he Muslim prophet and put ur name behind it...ur head will roll and no spiritual forces or Demons can save you

9.You claim ur religion is here to save the world and restore what only the oyinbo gang solely destroyed. pls give us progress report on ur works with global warming, charity to natural disaster victims, education (even the pagan one), health charity... i know several other religion who do all these thing why is Pagon not on that list after 6000+ years

"we need to make this world a better place to live in. it has gone into stagnation after the coming of Christianity and islam. so for that we must strive to throw out these 2 irreligions. then tribals around the world must unite and declare war on oyinbo gang. we must then revive extinct traditional religions and strengthen existing ones. because only with a development in mentality and spirituality can we attain material development"

10. You r just another apprentice in another upcoming Okija Shrine and u r possessed by the same dem*ns that led you four-father to kill his children for blood money throw his twin into the forest before Mary S. beat some since int his empty head and other diabolic activities.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by samsy5460(m): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2012
Thought For Today:
Let Out Your Divinity;
Posted on September 15, 2012 by Christ Embassy Online
To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27). Christianity is more than a lifestyle that reflects positive and moral values, its God in you, living, talking and working through you! It’s the revelation of divinity in humanity. We’ve come into a place of relationship and an inseparable oneness with our heavenly Father. We’re in Him and He’s in us; together, we’re one divine creation. We’re not ordinary people because we have the divine life in us. That life, when activated, will destroy sickness, disease, and infirmity in your body. It will banish fear and failure from your life and put so much boldness in your spirit. The divine life in you will bring you “…joy unspeakable and full of glory” (1 Peter 1:cool, such that gloom and sadness are completely banished from your life. This is why you must consciously let out that divine life in you always. In 1 John 5:13, the Apostle John said, “These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.” Now, beyond knowing that you have the life of God in you, you also need to know how to activate it. The Bible says, “For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful” (1 Corinthians 14:14). The phrase “My spirit prayeth” indicates that your spirit is activated, as praying in tongues is a means of activating your spirit. As this happens it impacts your body and soul. For example, any wound you may have had on your body will begin to heal. If it’s a growth, it’ll dematerialize. Let out the life of God in you and reign as a master in life—over Satan, the world and the circumstances of life. You’re a champion forever. Praise the Lord!
Share your comments with us here. to subscribe to the “Thought for Today” post and receive the notification daily in your mailbox.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by samsy5460(m): 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2012
There was a little boy visiting his
grandparents on their farm. He
was given
a slingshot to play with, out in the woods. He practiced in the
woods, but
he could never hit the target.
Getting a little discouraged, he
headed back
...to dinner. As he was walking back, he saw
Grandma's pet duck. Just out of
impulse, he
let fly, hit the duck square in the
head, and killed it. He was
shocked and grieved. In a panic, he hid the
dead duck in the wood pile, only
to see his
sister watching. Sally had seen it
all, but she said nothing.
After lunch that day grandma said, "Sally, let's wash the dishes."
But Sally said, "Grandma, Johnny
told me he wanted to help in the
kitchen
today, didn't you Johnny?" And
then she whispered to him, "Remember, the
duck?" So Johnny did the dishes.
Later Grandpa asked if the
children wanted to go fishing,
and Grandma said,
"I'm sorry but I need Sally to help make supper."
But Sally smiled and said, "Well,
that's all right because Johnny
told me he
wanted to help." And she
whispered again, "Remember, the duck?" So Sally
went fishing and Johnny stayed.
After several days of Johnny doing
both his chores and Sally's, he
finally
couldn't stand it any longer. He came to Grandma and confessed
that he
killed the duck. She knelt down,
gave him a hug, and said,
"Sweetheart, I
know. You see, I was standing at the window and I saw the whole
thing. But
because I love you, I forgave you.
But I was just wondering how
long would
you let Sally make a slave of you." I don't know what's in your past.
I don't know what one sin the
enemy keeps
throwing up in your face. But
whatever it is, I want you to know
something. Jesus Christ was standing at the
window and He saw the whole
thing. But
because He loves you, He is ready
to forgive you.
Perhaps He's wondering how
long you'll let the enemy make a
slave out of you. The great thing
about
God is that He not only forgives,
but He forgets.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by AngelofGod(f): 3:12am On Sep 16, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

he dooesnt love me. he never came to me. why should i believe you sitting on your computer and typing bull****. i dont believe in heaven. i only believe in heaven on Earth which is possible through the hardwork and determination of humans and other creatures. i also believe in hell on Earth, which is the torture, and killing of murderers, r.apists, pastors, corrupt leaders etc., to get a swif and effective justice system. as for afterlife, i believe in reincarnation. now, because of him and his teachings, a bunch of diseased oyinbos landed in my country, sold my brothers and sisters off into some unknown lands as slaves, massacred many, looted my country of its resources, destroyed many ofour cultures (and religions), spread AIDs and what not, loots my people of tithes, spread disease, killed many African animals for sport, etc.i hate your christ. if he wants to give me love, tell him to meet me face to face, man-man, and i will teach him "love" and ofcorse, sacrifice. .
May God have mercy on you.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by AngelofGod(f): 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

he dooesnt love me. he never came to me. why should i believe you sitting on your computer and typing bull****. i dont believe in heaven. i only believe in heaven on Earth which is possible through the hardwork and determination of humans and other creatures. i also believe in hell on Earth, which is the torture, and killing of murderers, r.apists, pastors, corrupt leaders etc., to get a swif and effective justice system. as for afterlife, i believe in reincarnation. now, because of him and his teachings, a bunch of diseased oyinbos landed in my country, sold my brothers and sisters off into some unknown lands as slaves, massacred many, looted my country of its resources, destroyed many ofour cultures (and religions), spread AIDs and what not, loots my people of tithes, spread disease, killed many African animals for sport, etc.i hate your christ. if he wants to give me love, tell him to meet me face to face, man-man, and i will teach him "love" and ofcorse, sacrifice. .
[b]
PAGAN 9JA:

[/b]
PAGAN 9JA:

Kneel down and ask God for forgiveness he is willing to do that. May God have mercy on you (Amen).
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:07am On Sep 17, 2012
D3xt3r:

MR. PAGAN and 100% Proud...
After carefully following ur comments with an open mind, hoping u will give me a solid reason to consider African Pagan Religion - being a great enthusiast of African 'De-orientation' from oyinbo mentality (to the extent most African christians have a mental picture of God as a whiteman) and regeneration of self-dependent free-thinkers.

You failed to make any reasonable explanation of the African Pagan Religion, and direct us to where we can find a reference ( or Pagan bible, i doubt if there is any) not;

theres no such thing as 1 African Pagan religion. different Pagan religions lead to the same path. there are almost as many Pagan religions as there tribes/greater ethnicities. we do not go buy a book or bible.our religion is ever-growing and ever-evolving. more developed Pagan religons such as Ifa-Orisha, Hinduism/Buddhism, Roman/Greek religion, etc., have treatises, interpretations, etc., written on the reliigon but they are mere guides. they can change and be edited. we do not have a strcit set religious book.
as for you to revert to Traditional Religon, it depends on your tribe. if you want religiion, you must go seek it (e.g., in the village, priests, shrines, etc). we do not go looking for converts . that is your job because you want the religion. you will be generally lucky if you are one of the mainstream tribal groups such as Yoruba, Igbo, etc., because the religios are widely practiced. Infact Yoruba religion is seeing an upsurge , is followed by Traditional Rulers, and is the main religion of our neighbouring country.

besides where can we find the statistics depicting its growth? link pls.

you cant depend on links all the time. such matter are not always posted online, though i have posted some few articles about Traditional religion upsurge, for example, among Ntive Amerindians in Bolivia/Peru, etc., who were supressed by the christian church for so long. also i am trying to do my best with regards to this as well. i gave a two-decade time period.

it is a religion full of hate and innocent blood shed

LMAO!!!!!!! look whos talking!!!! who did we hate upto now christians muslims oh yes ofcourse. so many innocent chrisitans and muslims have died at the hands of us Pagans. tongue embarassed

anyways now i am educating fellow tribals to learn to hate islam and christianity, after all you did to us.

"we should sacrifice her to Lord Olodumare or Ngai and....that is the just course of action"

cmon stop acting st.upid. it was obvious i was joking. how can i sacrifice someone from over my monitor. though i must add that in the past, one who is a traitor or consorts wit hthe enemy and their beliefs usually met this kind of fate. just saying. .

though its not this kids "Direct" fault. she has obviously been brainwashed. . undecided

"i have to sharpen my machete and prepare the nails and good quality red-wood"

ofcourse it is my birth-right to express thissentiment. that foreigner is indirectly responsible for the murder, r.ape , loot, massacre, state of my country, stealing of our resources n the name of religion and christian version of civilization, and cultural and religious genocide of 1000s of tribes around the world. By the Gods if i ever get my ahnds on him! angry angry angry angry angry angry

the only differece is that he has been dead for the past 2000 years. it is tough to pursue and murder an already dead man. sad

Okija shrine

clifford orji

what about Okija Shrine, huh The Alusi of Okija Juju was one of the greates dispenser of justice throughout Igboland in its heydays bygone. The Okija shrine is a place where people with disputes in their personal transactions have gone for adjudication by the gods. The guilty party usually died within a year and the priests at the shrine would demand the dead body and all material possessions of the victim, so thatany ill-gotten gain is not used for the benifit of others and his close associates, relaties, etc. Notable amongst the clients of this shrine were the late Chief Victor Okafor a.k.a Ezego who reportedly had a dispute with one Nzeribe a member of the House of Representatives. Ezego died in a ghastly motor accident believed to have been caused by the Gods. The Secretary General of the Igbo cultural organization, Ohaneze ,Colonel Achuzia accused the Police of trying to ridicule the Igbos and their religious tradition. the human remains found in Okija obviously baffled the police and the public because in todays times, people are ot used to seeing this kind of justice system. also there is an ongoing prejudice against Traditional Religion in Niegria and this was one attempt to defame it. the christians today have acapture the SHrine and converted it into a church for man-worship of jesus. imagine allthe ancient idols, ritual objects, etc and the knowledeg, of our people , al destroyed in one go. it is very sad. sad

clifford orji? He has nothing to do with us . he has a christian name and is not affiliated to any particular Pagan Tribal religion. he was a madman and a cannibal. even in prison he behaved like a madman, defecating all over the place. he had psychological problems . and cannibalism exists/existed across the world. in recent times, many cannibals were caught in germany.

it is one that must be practiced in secrecy

ofcourse! religion is something that is personal. we do not go around advertising to gain converts. but not always. many Pagan religions across the world are very mainstream, such as Roman religion, Egyptian religion, Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, Chinese Trad., Kaharingan Dayak religion of Malaysia, Shintoism, Native American Religions , etc.

tell how many guides, books, references, seminars, mission work or something. something that will help convince and "revert" people to Pagan religion. None other than these kenyan uncles of urs. can u dress like any one of them in daylight anywhere in the african cities...

i have explained about the guides and books before. also many of our tenets are oral and ritual. or in the form of great epics (E.g., Odyssey/Illiad, Mahabharata, Early Hausa Kano Chronicles), prose, poetry/verse, etc.
for referances you need to visit your tribal religious authority and some basic underlying Pagan tenets can be borrowed since they are similar/same.
seminars: you have travelled very little of the world it seems. there are many Ifa Orisha, Hindu, Buddhist, Native Amerindian, etc., religous Seminars held arund the globe. it is not nevessary. you cant expect poor cattle herders or bushmen to hold seminars. they dont need it because twe do not preach to outsiders. we are tribal.

mission work: NO WAY! we do not proselytyseor greedily seek converts or bribe-work like christian missionaries. that is not our area. it seems, you have a very christian view of religion.i am here on Nairaland to help convince fellow Nigerians to revert to Pagan religions and go seek what they have lost all these years.

In Africa yes ofcourse. but that is not my dress-code. so why should i i dress n Hausa clothese when im in Nigeria. i dont always wear european clothes, if at all, in 9ja.

okija shrine wasnt found on maryland, garki or beside chicken republic, clifford orji didnt distribute any fliers or erect a billboard, ritual killers dont appear on facebook with real identities. need i say more about such stories?

you are very igorant. who is there to support the building of Okija or any other Igbo Shrines in Nigeria angry angry to build near maryland or graki this Shrine is very ancient. we need to build more newer and better shrines in the future like the Hindus, Chinese and Japanese do. the Chinese build their Shrines wherever they establish China-town.

i have explained clifford above. nothing to do with us.

because i is not in our nature to hat foreign cultures. tha is why the christian colonizers and missionaries were so successful. Imagine a bunch of Pagans go and preach in europe. they would end up being burned alive at the stake, by the christian church as was done in europe (witch burnings). Only Japan understood the potential threat of christianity and had all missionaris killed or expelled. no wonder Japan was not colonized and is the only non-european Nation that fought on equal terms in wwII and is today the most technologically and SPiritually advanced NAtion in the world and are permanent member in UN and it goes on. . They even have an Emperor! who happens to be the 125th Emperor of the longest surviving dynasty ever.

its a religion for those who seek vengeance and blame others for their own foolishness and mis-fortune

there is a mistake over here. when Pagan religions were there, no other rleigion existed on the face of this planet. so vengence for what it is not a relgiious tenet!

no it is just me, and my supporters of PAgan 9JA and other Pagans who seek vengeance for past countless attrocities committed upon us by new man-founded religions of islam & christianity.

[img]"the Traditional time-immemorial System of Kingship/Chiefship to give the required punishment"
u mean this kind of purnishment;

"we should sacrifice her to Lord Olodumare or Ngai and....that is the just course of action" for a 2yr old child or throw the twins in the evil forest or sacrifice 7 slaves with a dead king. or what kinda are u talking about?
[/img]

i have explained sacrifice before and the Kenyan girl was just a small joke.

who made u judge over other? so much so you r able to mete out punishment in the right quantity to everybody

The King/Govt. has the naturual right to judge , punish and maintain law and order above all.

please tell me who sold u into slavery in the first place. The pagan priests and the ruling forefathers loved to see a mirror image of their foolishness and the babalawo was properly guided by the pagan god and its spiritual advisers. so who is to blame? the man that gave out his citizens for mirrors and gun powder, or the one that received them? thank for the answer;

whoah are you blaming slavery on our priests and Babalowos??!!! GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF! angry angry

i know you are brainwashed but this is way over the top! let me remind you that IT WAS THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH AND LEADER (POPE), not my Babalawos or Dbias or Saarkin Arnas'. angry angry angry angry

"..just like our ancestors were corrupted ino such acts."
yes i understand what u meant in that sentence, it just feels right to use ur words as answer.

yes corrupted by christian missionaries and slavers.

its a religion that will eventually go extinct.

ur religion has survived for 6000+ years, pls post a link to such info.

LOL @ "Link". is this "link" run by a God??!!!

use your common sense. Pagan religions and PAgan cultues are inseparable. they existed since tribes existed which is for millenia, since the Stone Age, when man first truly encountered and understood Natural phenomena and forces. you can google search maybe for cave paintings or other artefacts , idols, sculpture, sacrificial pits, stonhenge, etc. ALL PAGAN TRIBAL RELIGIONS DO NOT HAVE MAN-FOUNDERS as in abrahamist judaism (abraham), christianity (jesus), and islam (muhammad).

what makes u think ur religion have unique features that will make it survive the test of time? check this link n think again.

http://askville.amazon.com/religions-extinct-history/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=9317266 extinct

this is a vague question. here are countless unique feature in my religion. i checked the link. many of those religion have gone extinct as soon as the tribes/ethnic group went extinct, because of islam &christianity. s a result i PAGAN 9JA a educating the masses an doing my best to prevent anymore events such as these in the future and also wh i am propagating a[b] Worldwide Tribal Alliance[/b]. be it in Aabia, or South America, or the Sahel, or Congo,or Borneo, Japan, China, etc.

it cannot even develop its own weapon but steal that of the christian missionary. u think its like reverse-engineering? no its not.its show pagan lacks content

no obviously we wont use base christian attempts such as bribing , etc., but we will brainwash. however the Pagan twit is that, we will brainwash about the truth presented with facts. just like what atheists on NAiraland do. and not based on some foreign book written by a long-dead person.

also confirmed it here;

"...then tribals around the world must unite and declare war on oyinbo gang. we must then revive extinct traditional religions..."

thats for ur pagan religion

tis is in the case of tribes who have completely lost traditional faiths, such as Beja Nomads, Nubians, Berbers, Arab tribals, some Native Amerindians, etc. this can be done by basing it on the closest surving relative of the extinct culture and by careful borrowing of basic Pagan tenets from other Pagan reigions.

u believe in reincarnation, i hope come as a turkey, chicken or goat when u eventually reincarnate, u wud be more useful to NLer

reincarnation does not necessairly mean chicken, turkey or goat. it can aso mean the dissipation of the Spiritual Energy a.k.a., the soul into surrounding elements, nature, etc, to find a new conductor. there is still much research needs be done on this matter and there are many branches to this thought.

even if Jesus Christ of Nazareth was a fluke and Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) was fake, at their ages (when they started) you cannot have as much as two disciples. You havent been able to "revert" or even pull any reasonable interest from NL to ur Pagan. tongue tongue grin grin

you cant really assume that. i have actually managed to convince many people on ANiraland and offline aswell to these views. i dont find anything funny here.

kai jahili ne ba ka hankali. dan unbanka Saarkin Aljinnu ya san da kai? dolo consult ur Saarkin Aljinnu if u dont understand it...

your insulting me or my God won't get you or your view any further. it is base cowards such as you and your lowly attitude that inspire me to do my duty and work with all efficiency.

i tot u cud take-everyone-on, attacking and counter-acting. but i realized this the only place where anybody wud listen to u, so go on bluff again. A Psychotherapist wud say u are suffering from Attention Deficient Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD - dont ask me, ask google) 'busybody' in naija language

7. U r frustrated...i knw a muslim psychiatric doctor who provides free services for deluded people u as mission work. if u think i am the deluded one pls direct me where i can get such missionary charity from a Pagan. all he wud see is my people in the village

i have counter-attacked everyone so far, including you. it seems you have now resorted to a phase of base insulting and mockery. chei

Pagans do not do materialistic work such as missionary charity, etc. that is the duty of your King/Govt. and of cowarldy xtians to entice converts like a dog to its meat. .

I dare u to Blaspheme against he Muslim prophet and put ur name behind it...ur head will roll and no spiritual forces or Demons can save you

i have blasphemed a million times on Nairaland. even now i say that he, muhammad was pedo and he was a traitior who killed members of his own tribe. a highest form of betrayal and sin, a tribal can ever commit.

You claim ur religion is here to save the world and restore what only the oyinbo gang solely destroyed. pls give us progress report on ur works with global warming, charity to natural disaster victims, education (even the pagan one), health charity... i know several other religion who do all these thing why is Pagon not on that list after 6000+ years

Pagans are naturally into environmental conservation. it is our top priority. we normally dont do charity, education, health charity, etc. bcause those are materialistic and the job of the Govt. However that said, there are millions of Pagan schools, hospitals, care0centres, social service works, etc., built in countries such as India by Hindu organizations, even the offerings given in the money box are used as charity, etc. another amazing fact i have noticed in India is that Hindu temples in the South even have old-age homes for mother cows that cant produce mil k and are not productive to society!

in Suth0East Asia, there are many healthcare, etc., facilities run by Buddhists, etc.

As for other Pagan religions, we used to have all this in the past around the world, but today due to small populations and lack of support both financially and morally, many of us dont get the chance to prove ourselves.

You r just another apprentice in another upcoming Okija Shrine and u r possessed by the same dem*ns that led you four-father to kill his children for blood money throw his twin into the forest before Mary S. beat some since int his empty head and other diabolic activities

i spit at this statement. also my father was a full-blooded Maguzawa Hausa like me. he was a good man who never hurt people.other creatures without reason and did a lot for others.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by darealez(m): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2012
[quote author=PAGAN 9JA]

I have only one Lord on Earth, H.R.H. Saarkin Daura Umar Faruk Umar, Hausa ruler of Daura, last survivng descendant of Byanjidda, of the true Bakwai.
shocked Do you really have to deceive yourself? A mere ruler isn't God, besides, he himself cannot even save himself talkless of other! It doesn't matter what you say or do the fact remains that jesus is lord! grin[quote author=PAGAN 9JA]

I have only one Lord on Earth, H.R.H. Saarkin Daura Umar Faruk Umar, Hausa ruler of Daura, last survivng descendant of Byanjidda, of the true Bakwai.
shocked Do you really have to deceive yourself? A mere ruler isn't God, besides, he himself cannot even save himself talkless of other! It doesn't matter what you say or do the fact remains that jesus is lord!
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by darealez(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2012
darealez: [quote author=PAGAN 9JA]

shocked Do you really have to deceive yourself? A mere ruler isn't God, besides, he himself cannot even save himself talkless of other! It doesn't matter what you say or do the fact remains that jesus is lord! grin [quote author=PAGAN 9JA]

:oDo you really have to deceive yourself? A mere ruler isn't God, besides, he himself cannot even save himself talkless of other! It doesn't matter what you say or do the fact remains that jesus is lord!

i said that among mortal men , i only have one lord on this Earth and that is my King, H.R.H. Saarkin Daura Umar Faruk Umar.

that israeli man, jesus is not my Lord. he is an underdog traitor and a product of adultery. he has nothing to do with me and my people.

ofcourse among the Spiritual Forces, i have many Lords pertaining to different forces that govern different spheres of the Universe, though the Paramount Lord is the Force of Creation, the light that dwells in the darkness and vice versa, the Supreme Lord Saarkin Aljinnu. cool
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by darealez(m): 10:45am On Sep 19, 2012
[quote author=PAGAN 9JA][/quote] Hell's real! Jesus loves you! He real doesn't want you to spend your eternity in hell, xo, think up! Accept Jesus n let your meaning**** be made meaningful!
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2012
i hate jesus. i dont love him. tell him to get lost and stop acting homos.exual. i didnt ask for his love! angry angry angry angry
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by darealez(m): 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
i hate jesus. i dont love him. tell him to get lost and stop acting homos.exual. i didnt ask for his love! angry angry angry angry
He died for your sin, he died to set you free! His resurrection brought you hope! Jesus will soon return, beware!
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2012
darealez: He died for your sin, he died to set you free! His resurrection brought you hope! Jesus will soon return, beware!
he didnt bring me any hope, many of our fellow brethren are still enslaved, and in bad condition. animals, people, everything suffer today. infact, after christianity, the world has gotten 100 times worse since before christianity. people are losing their identity,cultures, self-respect, etc. becasue of christianity , slavery, etc. , everything is bad today. and now we even have to deal with your useless religious wars.

your man-God wont return. he is dead. legally executed by Roman Imperial Law. officially.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by donnie(m): 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2012
hannydarl: Did she understand what she just preached? Church has turned to something else sha. Now others will drill kids in their churches to do same so they can attract more donors.

^^so much for a comment. What kids her age do is memorize stuff. They may not understand fully but its important that it sticks to memory. They'll need it when undertanding , peer pressure and temptation to sin come later. How could you be offended that a little girl is speaking the Word before God's people? What would she rather do...watch home videos and dance azonto like most kids do these days? Hmm, na wa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rev. Father Collins Ekpe Dies Inside His Room In America. Photos / Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 228
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.