Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,213 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya (33058 Views)

Photo: Jonathan Worships God At Christ Apostolic Church / Taribo West Preaching At Alaba MarkET (photos) / Money Cometh To Me Now - Prosperity Preaching At The Highest Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by Generalpipe1: 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

100% AND PROUD! cool

I am a Pagan missionary who is using weapons employed by xtian missionaries against them.they converted. i will revert.
i just day PRAY for you.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by tmontee: 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
akagaba: Christ Embassy is Jesus ministry on earth, and its only here dat such miraculous& wondrous thngs do happen just like it happened in d days of Jesus. I realy wonder how d lives of millions who ar folowing pst chris wud hav been if He didnt say yes to the call of d lord. Its only in places like Christ Embassy, that ur life can be given a meaning. Let me describe Pst chris, He is a life coach, teacher, mentor, proof producer, miracle worker, Father, pastor, Role Model, our president, d best gift to our generation. Kip affectin d world sir. We ar solidly behind u. God bles u.

Wow, I pray God gives you more insight to understand that he does not discriminate amongst believers. My dear, if Pastor Chris or anyother pastor for that matter were not here today, God will find someone worthy for the purpose of his work. Set your eyes on Jesus only, the author and finisher of our faith, not on any man please.

1 Like

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by kemywise: 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2012
He was shown the right way by his parent and the church authority and the allow him to discover is God given talent.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by mko2005: 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

he dooesnt love me. he never came to me. why should i believe you sitting on your computer and typing bull****. i dont believe in heaven. i only believe in heaven on Earth which is possible through the hardwork and determination of humans and other creatures. i also believe in hell on Earth, which is the torture, and killing of murderers, r.apists, pastors, corrupt leaders etc., to get a swif and effective justice system. as for afterlife, i believe in reincarnation. now, because of him and his teachings, a bunch of diseased oyinbos landed in my country, sold my brothers and sisters off into some unknown lands as slaves, massacred many, looted my country of its resources, destroyed many ofour cultures (and religions), spread AIDs and what not, loots my people of tithes, spread disease, killed many African animals for sport, etc.i hate your christ. if he wants to give me love, tell him to meet me face to face, man-man, and i will teach him "love" and ofcorse, sacrifice. .

You know why i'm not so so so happy ?The love of God for you is more than the one HE has for me !HE died for you on the cross in this your state ! What love can be more than this.Who am i to question HIS decisions and plenty plenty of love for you ? You are lucky mate.
Let's just agree at least for now that there is heaven and hell some where after death that makes us want to be in right standing with God and you get to the great beyond and it happens there is no heaven and no hell,will you loose anything after all?You will just move straight down to where others are.But if there is heaven some where there after death as I know ,and you do not believe as it stands now,as you have decided to live ur life as it pleases you,if u die 2morow and get to the great beyond and you are told to get to the other side that you aren't qualified.It will be that u are on the loosing side,that u just lost everything.
Brother,all the teachings of our lord Jesus christ are in our favour .You loose absolutely nothing when you follow HIM.I beg you to accept HIM as ur lord and personal saviour.Confess your sins to HIM and accept He died for you and was buried, resurrected after 3days and was ascended into heaven.Please do,it helps !
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by Builder: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2012
Opoki:
Sure? Are you for real?
Do you know how that sounds?
Its like me saying I hate Prophet Mohammed, he was the fore-runner of terrorism through his Jihad, he was a con man robing peoples life with fantasies of 72 virgins and river of wine even here on earth he was a rapist and adultrer!
How do you feel?
what makes u think pagan9ja is a muslim? the clue is in the name. PAGAN

1 Like

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by flymeup: 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2012
Whoa this is amazing,this shows that God is in the movement of using the innocent young ones to bless the nation,He is raising young stars that will come and do exploit more than their elders,What a courageous act.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by pantheon: 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2012
The poor girl has clearly been brainwashed (like every other follower in the church) from such a young age and doesn't understand what she's saying. Africans and religion.. it's so sad.

1 Like

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by ITbomb(m): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2012
pantheon: The poor girl has clearly been brainwashed (like every other follower in the church) from such a young age and doesn't understand what she's saying. Africans and religion.. it's so sad.
So pathetic . One was called to say prayer , all she could do was hipopo tamus rati ti .
They done even know what is prayer
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by mko2005: 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
dorox:
The scripture you quoted "Seek first the kingdom and his righteousness and all other things shall be added unto you" is so very easy to understand, but sadly it is one of the scrptures that have been misapplied and abused by prosperity preachers to suck their sheep dry to enrich themselves.
Did Jesus whose word is truth mean that seeking the kingdom would make someone rich? No. If he did, it would make him a liar because peter did not become rich, neither did paul nor indeed were we told of anybody coming into material wealth from seeking the kingdom. To buttress my point a bit more think about the man that said silver and gold i have none, wasn't he a kingdom seeker? What of the man that said that the poor will always be with us, did he lie?
The truthful and simple explanation is that Jesus made that statement to show how important the kingdom is to us christians. That it is by means of the kingdom that all of mankind problems will be solved. In other words, when we get into the kingdom, we are provided with all other things.
My brother,what's the misinterpretation there since it's very easy to understand?When HE said we should sick first the kingdom of God that every other thing will be added,did HE remove riches?When HE said i will supply all our need according to His riches in glory,and part of my needs is to be rich,will HE not supply that one becos He is no longer rich or what?When HE said what so ever we ask in HIS name and also according to the will of HIS father WE will receive is wealth not inclusive?Or could it just be that it is sinful to be rich ?
let's look at the one concerning the poor that will always remain with us.Did he say we or HIS followers(disciples)we must be or remain poor here on earth?HE never said that.God's riches aren't for un-believers.If as a believer i think becos christ said the poor will always remain with us then i choose to be poor,i bet you brother i will forever be poor here on earth but make heaven if i still remain under HIS grace till the end becos you only get what you believe and not what you pray for.In as much as Christ want's everyone to make heaven,does not mean people won't still go to hell.In as much as CHRIST was made poor so we can be rich and that the poor should say they are rich does not mean everyone will be rich here on earth.The poor must not seize in our midst but i choose to be rich !
Was apostle Paul a poor man ?
He worked to earn a living;2 Thessalonians 3:8 If you work or do business to earn a living,is it not only normal to aspire to prosper in what you do?If you become genuinely prosperous by the positive trade you do,are you to reject it so you dnt go to hell?I think what you should do is to try not to fall for riches i.e making money at the expense of ur love for God.No wonder Christ said it won't be easy for that rich man to make heaven becos HE placed his walth above the things of the kingdom.When peter asked Christ that who then will make heaven and Christ's response was ALL things are possible with God.Even it will just be God for a poor man to make it into heaven.
When peter said silver and gold have i none but what i have i will give thee does not mean that Peter was begging for what to eat to stay alive all day.God provided for the apostles per time per time.He knew fully well that what the beggar NEEDS was healing,he offered it and it was done.
Yes you are right when you put the seeking of the kingdom above wealth and riches cos that's how it's suppose to be.Peter once asked Christ what their gains would be havin left everything just to follow Christ.And his answer was just another way to remind us that we can't loose something for his name sake and not getting it back in multiple folds.He told peter that every one of them who have left everything for HIS sake will first join HIM in the heavenlies at HIS second comming.And also,all who left brothers,mothers,sisters,fathers,wife,children and FIELDS for HIS sake, will receive a hundred times as much AND WILL INHERIT ETERNAL LIFE.Mathew 19:29
Brother be merry for God has done everything for we all long time ago !
Deutronomy 8:18 He said HE has given us the power to make wealth.My brother,you and I hav that power to make wealth.It was not given to the Dangotes,bill gates and the likes.
Genesis 12:1 He said to Abraham,i will bless you and make you a blessing unto others.'' You may say how does that concerns me.See the connection point below.
Galatians 3:14-He said HE redeemed us so in order that the blessings given to Abraham might come to the gentiles(us)through christ Jesus so that by faith we must receive the promises of the spirit.''All we need brother is faith.Just believe !
To sum up,prov 10:22 the blessings of the lord makes one rich and added no sorrow
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by Goldenheart(m): 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
i hate christ. i want to re-crucify him.
lol 2 late now, moreover d ppl dat did it d last time, where re they none? Dead and gone i suppose......but yet he lives.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by akagaba(f): 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2012
m.k.o2005:

My brother,what's the misinterpretation there since it's very easy to understand?When HE said we should sick first the kingdom of God that every other thing will be added,did HE remove riches?When HE said i will supply all our need according to His riches in glory,and part of my needs is to be rich,will HE not supply that one becos He is no longer rich or what?When HE said what so ever we ask in HIS name and also according to the will of HIS father WE will receive is wealth not inclusive?Or could it just be that it is sinful to be rich ?
let's look at the one concerning the poor that will always remain with us.Did he say we or HIS followers(disciples)we must be or remain poor here on earth?HE never said that.God's riches aren't for un-believers.If as a believer i think becos christ said the poor will always remain with us then i choose to be poor,i bet you brother i will forever be poor here on earth but make heaven if i still remain under HIS grace till the end becos you only get what you believe and not what you pray for.In as much as Christ want's everyone to make heaven,does not mean people won't still go to hell.In as much as CHRIST was made poor so we can be rich and that the poor should say they are rich does not mean everyone will be rich here on earth.The poor must not seize in our midst but i choose to be rich !
Was apostle Paul a poor man ?
He worked to earn a living;2 Thessalonians 3:8 If you work or do business to earn a living,is it not only normal to aspire to prosper in what you do?If you become genuinely prosperous by the positive trade you do,are you to reject it so you dnt go to hell?I think what you should do is to try not to fall for riches i.e making money at the expense of ur love for God.No wonder Christ said it won't be easy for that rich man to make heaven becos HE placed his walth above the things of the kingdom.When peter asked Christ that who then will make heaven and Christ's response was ALL things are possible with God.Even it will just be God for a poor man to make it into heaven.
When peter said silver and gold have i none but what i have i will give thee does not mean that Peter was begging for what to eat to stay alive all day.God provided for the apostles per time per time.He knew fully well that what the beggar NEEDS was healing,he offered it and it was done.
Yes you are right when you put the seeking of the kingdom above wealth and riches cos that's how it's suppose to be.Peter once asked Christ what their gains would be havin left everything just to follow Christ.And his answer was just another way to remind us that we can't loose something for his name sake and not getting it back in multiple folds.He told peter that every one of them who have left everything for HIS sake will first join HIM in the heavenlies at HIS second comming.And also,all who left brothers,mothers,sisters,fathers,wife,children and FIELDS for HIS sake, will receive a hundred times as much AND WILL INHERIT ETERNAL LIFE.Mathew 19:29
Brother be merry for God has done everything for we all long time ago !
Deutronomy 8:18 He said HE has given us the power to make wealth.My brother,you and I hav that power to make wealth.It was not given to the Dangotes,bill gates and the likes.
Genesis 12:1 He said to Abraham,i will bless you and make you a blessing unto others.'' You may say how does that concerns me.See the connection point below.
Galatians 3:14-He said HE redeemed us so in order that the blessings given to Abraham might come to the gentiles(us)through christ Jesus so that by faith we must receive the promises of the spirit.''All we need brother is faith.Just believe !
To sum up,prov 10:22 the blessings of the lord makes one rich and added no sorrow
God bles u my brother. God shal coat of many colours. Preach more 4them jare.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by darealez(m): 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

100% AND PROUD! cool

I am a Pagan missionary who is using weapons employed by xtian missionaries against them.they converted. i will revert.
cheesy
May the lord jesus christ win your soul before it'll be too late!
lipsrsealed
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by Mbuko91(m): 6:30am On Sep 14, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
i hate christ. i want to re-crucify him.
God forgive u
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by Mbuko91(m): 6:50am On Sep 14, 2012
jamil!:
My Muslims Brothers and Sisters I really salute you for mute keeping on this thread and give them (christians friend) a room to discuss it alone. I am more than happy!
do you tink uv kept mute by sparking off anoda religious bigotry? You shud av kept ur admiration to urself
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:17am On Sep 14, 2012
harryem:

U'll change ur words on d next 7days, mark it.!!!!!

i was once told that i would accept christ in 7 days and leave my Traditional Faiths. but i never did. so why should your words be any true?

xtians are great liars.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:20am On Sep 14, 2012
safarigirl: If it was a 2 year old chanting incantations to Amadioha or Sango, all would have called for her deliverance. When will Africans receive their healing? China, Japan and India are progressing because they stuck to their traditional religion, the African man has no identity save for that which the whites let them have, that's why your leaders loot, because the God of the white man is merciful, they can't misbehave if it was the god of their forefathers, they actually fear that god, not so much an alien God. The jokes of the human race

hahaha this people are so biased against their own religions. we have Igbos here who are anti-Odinani, Yorubas here who are anti-Ifa ORisha, Hausa here who are anti-Maguzawa, etc. .

how shameless of them. their ancestors must be so ashamed of them. oh what days. . sad
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:22am On Sep 14, 2012
Shokoloko: I worship with Christ embassy sometimes. I appreciate Pastor Chris a lot but if Pastor Chris was not in this world or he refused his calling God would have raised someone else but thank God he did.
As for Pagan9ja your just wishing the era of paganism has long gone. no matter the religion anyone wishes to join in this day and age u will hardly find anyone opting for paganism.

we ave survived for past 6000 + tears since the dawn of the tribes and humans. why should we now sudenly go extinct just because you said so
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:23am On Sep 14, 2012
General pipe: i just day PRAY for you.

your prayers to your man-God jesus wont be answered. better repent now and pray to the True Gods, the Spiritual Forces that guide and overshadow, this our material Universe.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:40am On Sep 14, 2012
m.k.o2005:

You know why i'm not so so so happy ?The love of God for you is more than the one HE has for me !HE died for you on the cross in this your state ! What love can be more than this.Who am i to question HIS decisions and plenty plenty of love for you ? You are lucky mate.
Let's just agree at least for now that there is heaven and hell some where after death that makes us want to be in right standing with God and you get to the great beyond and it happens there is no heaven and no hell,will you loose anything after all?You will just move straight down to where others are.But if there is heaven some where there after death as I know ,and you do not believe as it stands now,as you have decided to live ur life as it pleases you,if u die 2morow and get to the great beyond and you are told to get to the other side that you aren't qualified.It will be that u are on the loosing side,that u just lost everything.
Brother,all the teachings of our lord Jesus christ are in our favour .You loose absolutely nothing when you follow HIM.I beg you to accept HIM as ur lord and personal saviour.Confess your sins to HIM and accept He died for you and was buried, resurrected after 3days and was ascended into heaven.Please do,it helps !

he died for me on the cross well good for him. i didnt ask him to go kill himself for me. what a psycho. he would have done better to help poor peoplem, the downtrodden and animals of this world , than go get himself by the Roman Govt. then i would have had more repect for him.
i have not choosen to lead my life as i wish to. i am doing my tribal and societal duty to live as i do and it is the right thing. however what i have chosen to do is to maintain it becasue it is the right and the truth.

lose absolutely nothing dude i lose everyting. i lose my culture, my religion, my very identity, my way of life, my independance to question things (because now i will be a mental-slave to a non-living book), my belief in the sciences, , my belief in Gods (because now i have to do man-worship), etc.

dont beg to me. i dont like beggars. people should work hard if they want something. no i have not sinned by killing or hurting somone so i shall not confess.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:45am On Sep 14, 2012
Goldenheart: lol 2 late now, moreover d ppl dat did it d last time, where re they none? Dead and gone i suppose......but yet he lives.

no you are mistaken. We PAgans of old, never hated your jesus. we never went around pillaging, looting, converting, destroying chruches & mosques, etc. we were just indifferent and passive. that is he reason why many of my people gt cheated, brainwashed and converted, and many more where killed, raped and massacred.

but not any more. no i am teaching my fellow tribals around the world to hate you fellows. well, i dont really need to teach them , because many already know what is going on. they are just too scared to say it openly.

your jesus is dead. it is his menatl slaverythat lives on.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:46am On Sep 14, 2012
Mbuko91: God forgive u

My God, Saarkin Aljinnu, guides me. so why should my God forgive me. i have done no wrong.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:53am On Sep 14, 2012
darealez: cheesy
May the lord jesus christ win your soul before it'll be too late!
lipsrsealed

I have only one Lord on Earth, H.R.H. Saarkin Daura Umar Faruk Umar, Hausa ruler of Daura, last survivng descendant of Byanjidda, of the true Bakwai.

1 Like

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by akagaba(f): 10:23am On Sep 14, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

I have only one Lord on Earth, H.R.H. Saarkin Daura Umar Faruk Umar, Hausa ruler of Daura, last survivng descendant of Byanjidda, of the true Bakwai.

U ar jst being deceived by satan- ur father. I feel so sorry 4u, a vry big sorry. U ar doomed 4life& Until u repent, u shall so weep& gnash ur teeth on dat day. Bt sincerely, i dont wish u wat u wish urslf bus u ar jst blind, deceived& fooled. Hav u eva askd urslf who created ths science, cultur, and traditions dat u ar so particular abt? Ive neva seen a naive, daft and a dull human being like u. Are u sure u ar human cuz u sound like an animan. U and dat ur H.R.M nosens lord wil all perish on d last day. Il advice u 2run 4ur dear life, beta run to Jesus& be saved. A word is enof 4 d wise. Im outta here.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:34am On Sep 14, 2012
akagaba: U ar jst being deceived by satan- ur father. I feel so sorry 4u, a vry big sorry. U ar doomed 4life& Until u repent, u shall so weep& gnash ur teeth on dat day. Bt sincerely, i dont wish u wat u wish urslf bus u ar jst blind, deceived& fooled. Hav u eva askd urslf who created ths science, cultur, and traditions dat u ar so particular abt? Ive neva seen a naive, daft and a dull human being like u. Are u sure u ar human cuz u sound like an animan. U and dat ur H.R.M nosens lord wil all perish on d last day. Il advice u 2run 4ur dear life, beta run to Jesus& be saved. A word is enof 4 d wise. Im outta here.

i dont believe in your satan or yur man-God christ. i only believe in the true Spiritual Forces, i.e., the Gods.

1 Like

Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by akagaba(f): 10:58am On Sep 14, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

i dont believe in your satan or yur man-God christ. i only believe in the true Spiritual Forces, i.e., the Gods.
My dear, wake up, ther is nothng like "true spiritual force" its either u need a brain surgery or a complete deliverance. U ar jst doom 4 destruction. Beta help urslf 4d time is short nw.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by samsy5460(m): 11:01am On Sep 14, 2012
the northern part of Nigeria.
They need our prayers. Jesus
Christ is taking over!
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:04am On Sep 14, 2012
akagaba: My dear, wake up, ther is nothng like "true spiritual force" its either u need a brain surgery or a complete deliverance. U ar jst doom 4 destruction. Beta help urslf 4d time is short nw.

and you need a course on mental slavery and ignorance. The Gods guide you.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:05am On Sep 14, 2012
samsy5460: the northern part of Nigeria.
Christ is taking over!

my a$$. what a baboon.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by samsy5460(m): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2012
Dear Christians in the South, West & Eastern Nigeria; lets get out of our comfort Zone, unite & pray fervently for our brethren in
Christ is taking over!
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2012
samsy5460: Dear Christians in the South, West & Eastern Nigeria; lets get out of our comfort Zone, unite & pray fervently for our brethren in
Christ is taking over!

in your dreams.
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by Femmymata2(m): 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2012
@PAGAN 9JA, Hold my hands we're going to hell together where our ass will be tormented 4 life,forever,eternity. But wait we can plan a coup like the devil try to before he was cast down to earth. I hope to discuss this with d devil,hitler,abacha,idi amin e.t.c when i get to HELL. Anybody wanna join
Re: 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya by Femmymata2(m): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2012
I said our ar$e will be tormented,wats with d bottom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos) / Rev. Father Collins Ekpe Dies Inside His Room In America. Photos / Pastor Adeboye's Message To The "Amen" Crew On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.