Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (753786 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by missakomaye(f): 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

I dont know about doing that with police, coz they ar not my friend tongue

lol. Police sef no get authority to certify docs (except ofcourse you get Sherrif's office grin)

@stepo707 any Notary around you fit do am for you sef.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by stepo707: 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
missakomaye:

lol. Police sef no get authority to certify docs (except ofcourse you get Sherrif's office grin)

@stepo707 any Notary around you fit do am for you sef.

which one is notary?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by stepo707: 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
here is the email in question..

We acknowledge receipt of your International Student Application.

Please provide the certified copy of the original document we required as below:

* Please provide certified copies of the following: Graduation certificate, School Results, Passport. All documents need to be verified at a Police Station or Court of Law.

* Please provide English Test, through either IELTS or Pearsons or TOEL

Please note: Without the required document, we are not able to process your application.

Regards

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
proftaiwo:
Thanks bossladyMo. Am following your lead actuallysmiley

Can't wait for best result in PTE. The ceiling for ICT is running out also, by God's grace early may I will be submitting my EOI.

Abeg I will appreciate your help at any confused state As the dream turn reality.

Even if that happens, it is for the current fiscal year. From July, another round brings another quota unless they decide to strike out IT positions from largely 189 subclass..they are almost not existing on the other subclasses.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
stepo707:

which one is notary?
Notary public will b more expensive. Go do it in court. My advice tho

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by stepo707: 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Notary public will b more expensive. Go do it in court. My advice tho

alright thanks

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by stepo707: 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
omo i dey find scholarships like mad oh.which way?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by missakomaye(f): 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
stepo707:

which one is notary?

lol. Sori make i no confuse you o. Go to any court and get it done. Our naija police no dey certify docs. But rest assured if they do sef them fit charge u 5k if u no take time, their eye tear.

Like mrnilbrawn said Notary is expensive.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by omooba2015(m): 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
Please can someone help me with a school that offer Master programme or MBA in Adeiade or in other states, with a scholarship sand tuition.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
stepo707:
omo i dey find scholarships like mad oh.which way?
Goto Canada or US...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by omooba2015(m): 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
Please house help me with the information,I request for.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2015
omooba2015:
Please house help me with the information,I request for.
U better enter CAFE else u will grow grey hair waiting

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 2:14am On Apr 24, 2015
@Step070 for the international passport authentication/certification go to immigration office with photocopies of all pages of your passport after they certify it you can then take it to Foreign Affair or Court...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 6:14am On Apr 24, 2015
iriferi:
@Step070 for the international passport authentication/certification go to immigration office with photocopies of all pages of your passport after they certify it you can then take it to Foreign Affair or Court...
Is that not a long thing? I only certified mine in court and it was ALL accepted.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by iriferi(m): 8:39am On Apr 24, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Is that not a long thing? I only certified mine in court and it was ALL accepted.
This is the procedure I followed when certifying mine before I left.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by missakomaye(f): 9:46am On Apr 24, 2015
omooba2015:
Please can someone help me with a school that offer Master programme or MBA in Adeiade or in other states, with a scholarship sand tuition.

Hmmm, guy, except you want an agent to help you out, you had better just enter google and start to search for schools in Adeliade with scholarship availability o. Because it's through searching all of us got infos here. Technology has made these tins easier u dont need to go to a cyber cafe like b4.
search google, search bing, search chum hum etc.....
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Dav6: 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
@NNBB2012 thanks a lot bro you are doing a great job...I do appreciate....pls how can one go about OET exam from my research I discovered that the centre is not in Nigeria and all....pls help
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by youngpboy: 11:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
How long does it take to process a student Visa at class 572 under SVP? @ mrnilobrawn

mrnilobrawn:

Yours will take about (+or-) 3 months
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 2:41am On Apr 25, 2015
youngpboy:
How long does it take to process a student Visa at class 572 under SVP? @ mrnilobrawn

Between 9 working days to 3months
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 6:49am On Apr 25, 2015
Hello Fam,

Please how do I package Garri? Bossladymo and all.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Bibol(f): 6:56am On Apr 25, 2015
symbian03:
Hello Fam,

Please how do I package Garri? Bossladymo and all.

Go to any supermarket and buy ziploc freezer nylons. Package whatever you are going with in them and if possible, label them neatly. Make sure they are well dried. Don't forget to declare them in the landing card you will be given when you arrive. All the best!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 25, 2015
Bibol:

Go to any supermarket and buy ziploc freezer nylons. Package whatever you are going with in them and if possible, label them neatly. Make sure they are well dried. Don't forget to declare them in the landing card you will be given when you arrive. All the best!

Yeap!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by youngpboy: 9:00am On Apr 25, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Between 9 working days to 3months

thanks for the response. pls Is it advisable to do medicals and getting yellow card first before forwarding visa application? @ mrnilobrawn

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 9:04am On Apr 25, 2015
youngpboy:

thanks for the response. pls Is it advisable to do medicals and getting yellow card first before forwarding visa application? @ mrnilobrawn
Yellow card must b included before submission.

For medical, yea, if u want your visa faster. If u ar not under SVP, and u aint sure of your documents its better u wait till u ar instructed.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by youngpboy: 9:14am On Apr 25, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Yellow card must b included before submission.

For medical, yea, if u want your visa faster. If u ar not under SVP, and u aint sure of your documents its better u wait till u ar instructed.

I am under SVP
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by mrnilobrawn: 9:18am On Apr 25, 2015
youngpboy:

I am under SVP
submit wit every every,
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 25, 2015
Hi mates, in the spirit of the ANZACs centenary celebration.....

5 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2015
Bibol:

Ohhh.. I can't thank you enough. God bless you.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by abhim: 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
@BossladyMo, please could you give the contact of the lawyer that you once gave as I can't get where I wrote it on, thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
abhim:
@BossladyMo, please could you give the contact of the lawyer that you once gave as I can't get where I wrote it on, thanks

Me? Lawyer? I dont think it was me.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
Can spmeone tell me why the Aussies call regular bicycle, pushbike

Like serzly! What's the point? Hehe
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by izykvision0: 12:31am On Apr 26, 2015
bossladyMo:
Can spmeone tell me why the Aussies call regular bicycle, pushbike

Like serzly! What's the point? Hehe

Lol. Its called same way in the UK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.