Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) (32153 Views)

The Rare Moment A Soldier Prays Wit His AK-47 B4 Battling Boko Haram Members(pic / "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR / Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by FSU: 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2012
This is some badass torture method

23 Likes

Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by Freewilly(f): 12:38am On Aug 30, 2012
That looks really painful, I know those boko boys are horrible but I kinda feel sorry for the guy.

1 Like

Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by OAM4J: 2:41am On Aug 30, 2012
Na wa o.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by druid06(m): 2:55am On Aug 30, 2012
They deserve it totally.

9 Likes

Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by Nobody: 3:29am On Aug 30, 2012
Freewilly: That looks really painful, I know those boko boys are horrible but I kinda feel sorry for the guy.
Me too cry cry
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by achi4u(m): 3:54am On Aug 30, 2012
kill them softly softly...

5 Likes

Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by Nobody: 4:54am On Aug 30, 2012
how do you know that the people being tortured are actually terrorists?

18 Likes

Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by gulfer: 7:55am On Aug 30, 2012
Our security will never get anything done using this type of barbaric torture. These suspected guys will end up implicating the next names that comes to their mind amidst the pain and anguish. IMO, these hapless suspects do not have an inkling what or whom the real sponsor or brains behind the Boko phenomenon look like.

5 Likes

Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by rodeo0070(m): 9:06am On Aug 30, 2012
Freewilly: That looks really painful, I know those boko boys are horrible but I kinda feel sorry for the guy.
If the alleged ones are truly Boko Haram members, they deserve it 100%. Imagine agony these so-called martyrs would have caused innocent people and families.
But I feel its better for the security agencies to try and identify the monster(s) behind the sect.
MMMTTTCCCHHHEEEWWWSSS...

1 Like

Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by Demdem(m): 9:09am On Aug 30, 2012
This is ridiculous. These guys are our brothers as stated by the retardeen.

3 Likes

Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by maclatunji: 9:17am On Aug 30, 2012
Errrrr... torture is terrible on all accounts. However, you do wonder if you can obtain information from a hardened criminal without breaking his strong will. That would imply torture.

1 Like

Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by bodunadewoye: 9:20am On Aug 30, 2012
o ga ooooo
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:20am On Aug 30, 2012
I think the JTF believe that torturing the body is worse than torturing the mind. you can break the body but only when you break the mind can you truly say you have broken someone. a combination of both and some isolatory measures can go a long way. I guess it is the bullet in the back of the head for these boko-boys
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by pastie(m): 9:22am On Aug 30, 2012
Welldone JTF
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by aku626(m): 9:22am On Aug 30, 2012
really doubt if that guy would be able to use his hands after this. its sad but giving the face that the boko boys have hurt some of the jtf i dont think thety would be making easier than this. If this guys are culprits this is no pain compared to what they have caused families this is nothing at all.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by Jumong01(m): 9:23am On Aug 30, 2012
kudos they shuld be totured till death.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by yinchar(m): 9:23am On Aug 30, 2012
Then....are they civilians?...
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by miteolu(m): 9:25am On Aug 30, 2012
MISMATCH principles
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by monosetale: 9:25am On Aug 30, 2012
There's a lot W̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̅Τ̲̅ђ that picture. First what is the man by the right hand corner doing W̶̲̥̅̊i̶̲̅Τ̲̅ђ a baby there,plus Iτ̅ looks like someones backyard..kai see as them hang that guy like bushmeat..lol

1 Like

Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by Godjone(m): 9:25am On Aug 30, 2012
That is d calamity cum catastrophe dat engolf a community dat has bin infilterated wit terorist. The man shud bear his brunt den next tym he shud join in d fyt against boko haram not sheilding them. I always know and beliv dat d jtf wil continue 2 butcher and masacre civilians since they wil not provide them wit information abt d hide-out of boko haram
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 30, 2012
I HATE NIGERIA!!!
No matter the justification (which in this case I'm pretty sure the JTF guys aren't 100% sure the dudes are boko haram), torture is unwarranted, barbaric and inhumane!
_
And for those of you applauding, I pray somebody close to you gets accused of terrorism without proof and is tortured like the guys in the picture! In Jesus' Name!

13 Likes

Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by omenziate(m): 9:26am On Aug 30, 2012
Shoot dem first, ask questions later.

1 Like

Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by greall1: 9:26am On Aug 30, 2012
Dis is Innocent people not boko boys.

1 Like

Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by nagoma(m): 9:27am On Aug 30, 2012
maclatunji: Errrrr... torture is terrible on all accounts. However, you do wonder if you can obtain information from a hardened criminal without breaking his strong will. That would imply torture.

How do you identify a hardened criminal? By torture ?
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by igbsam(m): 9:28am On Aug 30, 2012
Meeeeeeeeenn....Na human being them hang like say na G.String so ? shocked
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 30, 2012
Hope they got the right guys undecided
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by Shaw007(m): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2012
Whoa! whoa!! whoa!!
They mIght be crImInals,sure. . .but there is really no indication that they are bh mmbrs. . .that is a military torture base that has been in existence 4 long,maybe as old as d military itselff. . .so dont get it wrong that it was built just 4 bh. . .
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by erniok(m): 9:32am On Aug 30, 2012
D comments I read here made me cringe to my bones. What happened to human right abuses? Even POWs,under Geneva convention,are not meant to be tortured.
There are better alternatives IMO
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by tunnytox(m): 9:33am On Aug 30, 2012
This is extremely barbaric! How are they sure that these ones are terrorists?

2 Likes

Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by maclatunji: 9:33am On Aug 30, 2012
nagoma:

How do you identify a hardened criminal? By torture ?

By having evidence and arresting him of course.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by PointB: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2012
One is seating quite comfortable on the floor apparently been interrogated, while the other appear somewhat restrained, albeit in suspended, does that count that as torture? undecided undecided undecided
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by realsammie(m): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2012
SimonAndal: I HATE NIGERIA!!!
No matter the justification (which in this case I'm pretty sure the JTF guys aren't 100% sure the dudes are boko haram), torture is unwarranted, barbaric and inhumane!
_
And for those of you applauding, I pray somebody close to you gets accused of terrorism without proof and is tortured like the guys in the picture! In Jesus' Name!

and i pray someone close to you will experience the satanic act of this terrorist, then you will appreciate the work of JTF

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity / I Can’t Face CCT Trial Together With Forgery Case, Saraki Tells Court / Everybody Was Afraid Of Spraying Money Including Me - Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.