Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) (32164 Views)

The Rare Moment A Soldier Prays Wit His AK-47 B4 Battling Boko Haram Members(pic / "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR / Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by BeraBera(f): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2012
But ehh, this Na serious JANGOLOVA EKPO MOTOR. Make the boko-boy enjoy the JANGOLOVA ride wey him no enjoy for childhood
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by Anubis: 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2012
somebody last week gave jtf a name and address of someone he suspects is a member of boko haram in maiduguri. jtf went to the house and rounded up everybody in the house including the women and children. they didnt even asked them their names, they just lined them up against a wall and shot all 14 of them to death,my friend was among them. Also when the christian youth in kaduna were retilating against boko haram attack on their churches they killed a senior Army commmander, as a result during the curfew the Army rounded up about 500 men from the christian community and massacred them all. Everybody should be in no doubt that one day the Army will be deployed in your city and you will be in for thesame treatment. All those stories you are reading in the newspaper about communities been attacked in the middle of the night, everybody is killed, with no trace of the perpetrators. I can guarantee you that it was jtf because they have a policy that if somebody from a certain village kills one of them they will go to the village and kill everybody
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by sambos994(m): 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2012
Anubis: somebody last week gave jtf a name and address of someone he suspects is a member of boko haram in maiduguri. jtf went to the house and rounded up everybody in the house including the women and children. they didnt even asked them their names, they just lined them up against a wall and shot all 14 of them to death,my friend was among them. Also when the christian youth in kaduna were retilating against boko haram attack on their churches they killed a senior Army commmander, as a result during the curfew the Army rounded up about 500 men from the christian community and massacred them all. Everybody should be in no doubt that one day the Army will be deployed in your city and you will be in for thesame treatment. All those stories you are reading in the newspaper about communities been attacked in the middle of the night, everybody is killed, with no trace of the perpetrators. I can guarantee you that it was jtf because they have a policy that if somebody from a certain village kills one of them they will go to the village and kill everybody

Oh god...they're going scorched earth.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by AfroBlue(m): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2012
sound plausible to you?

training presidential guards in almost every African State?

https://adonis49./2012/08/13/zionists-in-africa-training-presidential-guards-in-almost-every-african-state/

Nigeria as of late has been rocked by an unrelenting campaign of violent car bombings, including a horrific attack on Christmas Day, which the Zionist media blames on an Islamic group known throughout the capital of Abuja and other cities for its social services, Boko Haram.

Nigerian Muslims view the attacks as a means of instigating a religious war to divide the country on ethno-sectarian lines, as per one of the directives of “Yinon Africa,” and Nigerian Muslims also reject the idea that Boko Haram is behind the sophisticated attacks, saying it is far beyond their scope and antithetical to their agenda. They say that Boko Haram has become a “boogeyman” used by the Goodluck Jonathan regime to obtain Western grants.

It is not by luck of any sort that the bombings in Nigeria began right around the same time that the Jonathan regime brought in a team of Mossad and CIA operatives, overseen by “Israeli” Ambassador to Nigeria Moshe Ram, to probe (read: run) its security services. The Zionist entity is attempting to break up Nigeria using the same successful methods it used in Sudan and it couldn’t be any clearer.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by tunnytox(m): 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2012
Anubis: somebody last week gave jtf a name and address of someone he suspects is a member of boko haram in maiduguri. jtf went to the house and rounded up everybody in the house including the women and children. they didnt even asked them their names, they just lined them up against a wall and shot all 14 of them to death,my friend was among them. Also when the christian youth in kaduna were retilating against boko haram attack on their churches they killed a senior Army commmander, as a result during the curfew the Army rounded up about 500 men from the christian community and massacred them all. Everybody should be in no doubt that one day the Army will be deployed in your city and you will be in for thesame treatment. All those stories you are reading in the newspaper about communities been attacked in the middle of the night, everybody is killed, with no trace of the perpetrators. I can guarantee you that it was jtf because they have a policy that if somebody from a certain village kills one of them they will go to the village and kill everybody

I'm not surprised at all many of these army personel are barbaric in their nature. As for those applauding them just pray you never cross these people's path, they can wipe out an entire family and still shows no remorse.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by Olanifesi: 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2012
mu2sa2: Ur knowledge of islam appear shallow. Real BH members ar muslims, but they are mistaken in their actions. This happens frequently in human affairs. E.g kidnappers, murderers, pen robbers nd d like may be muslims or christians - but they ar mistaken in their actions. It is very easy to fall into evil-which is why christians pray fervently every time for God to deliver them from evil and muslims pray all d time to Allah to guide them to d right path("ihdinas siratal mustaqim"wink. I think GEJ recognizes this and that is why he said BH members ar our brothers and sisters. If we think straight we will solve all our problems without resort to violence.

I don't ve anythn to say about ur post!
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by Olanifesi: 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2012
Olanifesi:
I don't ve anythn to say about ur post! becos, I think u may lack d knowledge of Islam.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by Chidonsmith(m): 7:46am On Sep 24, 2012
nikejoy: [/quote]
nikejoy:
[quote author=nikejoy]
the baby born with a rosary is beyond human imagination,is above human scientifical sciencetorium.only God knows.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by ParisLove1: 10:11am On Sep 29, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC / Daniel Nwankwo Kalu: Obituary Of Soldier Shot Dead In A Gun Battle In Kaduna / Who Has The Constitutional Power To Slash The Salaries Of Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.