Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) (32163 Views)

The Rare Moment A Soldier Prays Wit His AK-47 B4 Battling Boko Haram Members(pic / "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR / Sss Begin To Kill Boko Haram Members(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by wamby(m): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2012
boko haram suspects deserves such inhuman torture...., kudos to JTF for giving them maximum torture. U want JTF to allow them as the allowed kabiru sokoto to say his allah prayers and escape wit the help of this useless northerns that ve crippled there economy, in any act of war there must be collatary damage..., my muslim brothers, all of u r tagged boko haram still this insurgence ends....una never see something....
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by yyb14: 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2012
oyb: how do you know that the people being tortured are actually terrorists?
that's exactly my question
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by shinystar(m): 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2012
This is pure media propaganda. Terrorists everywhere are tortured when captured for information. So, please only those who are sympathetic to Boko Haram will condemn any measure to checkmate the sect.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by kaeto(m): 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2012
druid06: They deserve it totally.
thank you brother for being a true patriot. They deserve worse than these.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by kaeto(m): 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2012
druid06: They deserve it totally.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by sambos994(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2012
You know what considering the circumstance....suspects or the real deal they deserve it. This plague has been going on for too long and these people shouldn't even ACT like suspects. JTF, keep doing what you're doing.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by kaeto(m): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2012
SimonAndal: I HATE NIGERIA!!!
No matter the justification (which in this case I'm pretty sure the JTF guys aren't 100% sure the dudes are boko haram), torture is unwarranted, barbaric and inhumane!
_
And for those of you applauding, I pray somebody close to you gets accused of terrorism without proof and is tortured like the guys in the picture! In Jesus' Name!
are you not a fattened fool, living in a distant land, far away from home and trying to infest an innocent laptop with gross imbecility.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by Next2Bezee(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2012
sambos994: You know what considering the circumstance....suspects or the real deal they deserve it. This plague has been going on for too long and these people shouldn't even ACT like suspects. JTF, keep doing what you're doing.

Hope you're never in the wrong place at the wrong time or fall victim of mistaken identity then, Else we'll all be here cheering your torture. undecided
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by PointB: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2012
You fight fire with fire, terrorism with terror!
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by Mahattman: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2012
My fear is if they've caught the right bombers...
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by iammodel(m): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2012
I pity all you sympathizers in the name of unwarranted torture. Does terrorists wear name tag, or do you sincerely think that even when caught they will admit that they are terrorists? If yes, maybe they wuldn't have been willing to go on self-destruct missions in the first place. How then do we identify the real terrorists? I strongly believe dat JTF can not just subject any citizen to undue torture like this one, without any cojent reason based on information or suspicious character exhibited by the individual. Anyways, in order not to fall victim of unjust torture,individuals in the troubled environments should at least learn to behave themselves, since they already know the situation surrounding them and also cooperate to make the task easier for the JTF,because they must surely do there job.

1 Like

Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by sambos994(m): 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2012
Next2Bezee:

Hope you're never in the wrong place at the wrong time or fall victim of mistaken identity then, Else we'll all be here cheering your torture. undecided

I'm in the south so i'm good.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by ProGSM(m): 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2012
This is hard for me to comment on. But I pray they survive it. And learn.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by maclatunji: 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2012
sambos994:

I'm in the south so i'm good.

I pity you with this mindset.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by bonna4u(m): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2012
No matter the justification (which in this case I'm pretty sure the JTF guys aren't 100% sure the dudes are boko haram), torture is unwarranted, barbaric and inhumane!
_
And for those of you applauding, I pray somebody close to you gets accused of terrorism without proof and is tortured like the guys in the picture! In Jesus' Name!
what has Jesus got to do with this? Torturing these guys without prove of terrorism is wrong.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by MrHacker(m): 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2012
kill them quick before torturing.lol
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by izuch(m): 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2012
torture definately aint justice. These boys have completely forgotten bout the third arm of government 'THE JUDICIARY'!! what happened to the saying 'a man is presumed innocent until he is found guilty by a COMPETENT court of law'? undecidedtorture definately aint justice. These boys have completely forgotten bout the third arm of government 'THE JUDICIARY'!! what happened to the saying 'a man is presumed innocent until he is found guilty by a COMPETENT court of law'?
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by sambos994(m): 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2012
maclatunji:

I pity you with this mindset.

Well...you know, as of now anyone in the north could be a suspect. 'Cause as you can see...Boko Haram blends in with the ordinary citizens. So anyone who acts suspicious is going to be arrested and tortured. Unfortunate this is the only way to get Boko Haram because this is practically urban warfare. Obviously there is going to be collateral damage in the north. As for the south I am safe because their is no conflict right now and any ordinary citizen isn't a suspect. So we're good down here.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by sambos994(m): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2012
izuch: torture definately aint justice. These boys have completely forgotten bout the third arm of government 'THE JUDICIARY'!! what happened to the saying 'a man is presumed innocent until he is found guilty by a COMPETENT court of law'? undecidedtorture definately aint justice. These boys have completely forgotten bout the third arm of government 'THE JUDICIARY'!! what happened to the saying 'a man is presumed innocent until he is found guilty by a COMPETENT court of law'?

Sorry but that won't work. This is a terrorist organization so they should be treated as such. Yes, the judiciary system could be implemented, but if we need torture to stomp out Boko Haram so be it.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by princeonx: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2012
So let me get this straight, if BH kill people, you guys complain and insult the government for doing nothing? If government torture them, you start asking for human right? My take is no innocent man deserve or should go through that punishment but if there's real prove that this are BH boys, I'll say chain their legs to a pickup and drag them all over the street till only the shoes are left hanging! Human right and Geneva law my foot! Call me evil if you like.

1 Like

Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by fankasibe: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2012
i advice these guys to say "yes we are Boko Haram" just to save there lifes even if they are not the one
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by sambos994(m): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2012
prince_onx: So let me get this straight, if BH kill people, you guys complain and insult the government for doing nothing? If government torture them, you start asking for human right? My take is no innocent man deserve or should go through that punishment but if there's real prove that this are BH boys, I'll say chain their legs to a pickup and drag them all over the street till only the shoes are left hanging! Human right and Geneva law my foot! Call me evil if you like.

Thank you.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by Fiawest(m): 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2012
_
and a bomb shall also detonate close to someone u know in Jesus name........
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by gbanga02: 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2012
bodunadewoye: o ga ooooo

gba be ski, me to i wonder
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by Josboy2: 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2012
They have caused so much pain to innocent people.They deserve more than this.Wicked beast.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by Kgdavid(m): 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2012
its rather easy to sit your bum down somewhere and begin to yap on about the rights and wrongs of torture. yes torture is not right whether suspected or proven guilty but since boko haram, the bird, has learnt to fly without perching so JTF, the hunter, must learn to shoot without missing. in other words desperate times call for desperate measures and yes the end justifies the means in this particular case as the end in question is the greater good of the collective nigerian society. these JTF guys are out there being killed on the frontline of what most dont seem to realize is a war and not just any old war at that but a war against an evolving, unconventional and extremely vicious fanatically motivated enemy. when one listens too much to western rhetoric on human rights one tends to become silly forgetting that these same human rights champions ran a splendid facilty called guantanamo bay. go try bombing a church in the states and see if they wont water board your buttocks till u start seeing mammy water.

1 Like

Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by dederocs(m): 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2012
you guys are so confused and bleeped...boko haram are killing people,some fools are saying the army are doing nothing...same fools will blame the Army for torturing,Nigerians you clowns are hard to please.
so you prefer boko haram to blow u up.clowns,na people like una dey cause confusion for Nija,bitch Niggers.
As for me an eye for an eye,a killer should be killed,even if it means each body part cut one by one.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by onatisi(m): 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2012
whether we like it or not ,torture is a method of extracting information from VERIFIED CRIMINALS ALL OVER THE WORLD,and mind you boko haram has declared war against the fg so which means the army are at war against boko haram , and when it comes to war no one follows the rules not even usa . but the point is in the Nigerian context those guys may not be boko haram member but the torturing might be to verify if they are or not , like one contributor said PRAY YOU DON'T HAPPEN TO BE AT THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME IN NIGERIA ,ESPECIALLY WHEN IT CONCERNS THE NIGERIAN POLICE OR ARMY
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by lekkie073(m): 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2012
in ojuelegba where i reside, when we catch a thief, we tie him exactly like d above bokoharamist, lift him up in d air and let him have a free fall. d culprit will even confess of killing ghadaffi grin. dis one too small for a sucide bomber jooor!
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by COOLDUN: 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2012
greall1: Dis is Innocent people not boko boys.

How do you know that they are not Boko Haram boys?If you know them then why are you keeping quiet? or you are a member right?my comment is if they are innocent let God set them free,but if they are guilty , let them face the penalties, because they have done more harm to so many families.
Re: JTF Torturing Alleged Boko-Haram Members? (Pic) by sambos994(m): 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2012
Torturing is the only way to extract information. All this humanitarian reasoning has to stop. Face the facts, whose to say that those so called innocent people are not Boko Haram, or at least helping them. Please JTF, keep doing what you're doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daniel Nwankwo Kalu: Obituary Of Soldier Shot Dead In A Gun Battle In Kaduna / Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC / Atiku’s Exchange Rate Policy Recipe For Disaster: Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.