Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 (12448 Views)

Buhari: I'm In Dilemma Over Power Privatisation / I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu / Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by Elueme: 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2012
This perpetual loser will never retire to enjoy his old age.. Wonder what Buhari left in power that he must get at all cost? Are there no younger and competent people in Buhari's party that can be president of Nigeria? For one man to occupy the destiny of a political party for 16 yrs running is a collective insult on the sensibility of others.. I think Buhari's agenda is bond by evil and must not be allowed to fruition.. Will he even campaign in other zones except north ? Let's discuss more important issues

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by Inik(m): 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
You people should leave buhari alone, as a professional presidential aspirant he has to contest every four years untill he drops down dead.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by Inik(m): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2012
I'm patiently waiting for Jakumo to show up on this thread

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by DANILSA(m): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2012
Inik: I'm patiently waiting for Jakumo to show up on this thread
I wish u GOODLUCK as u PATIENTLY wait for jakumo gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by totorimi: 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2012
This old soldier should go and sit down and enjoy his retirement and stop behaving like a man on drugs, who made him messiah over us. After 3 consecutive failed attempts cant he read the hand writing on the wall that Nigeria don't need him or want him in the present equation. His style is obsolete and he cannot fit into the definition of world leaders.

The leader we need must be a middle aged man in his 40s, 50s with youthful energy and zeal to galvanize the nation to the next level and not a 70 year old retired soldier. What an insult on the collective psyche of the nation for this man Buhari to imagine he can win any election again in this country. His time is past and gone for good. He should draw closer to his creator and settle issues right before that time. He shouldn't think he can fool us into mortgaging our childrens future to cater for his old age.
Let him look around how many people his age are still behaving like area boys making reckless statement and threatening our sovereignty. He should just Bleep off for all I care, Nigeria is better off without all this is rascally behavior. We no know them better.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by DANILSA(m): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2012
Elueme: This perpetual loser will never retire to enjoy his old age.. Wonder what Buhari left in power that he must get at all cost? Are there no younger and competent people in Buhari's party that can be president of Nigeria? For one man to occupy the destiny of a political party for 16 yrs running is a collective insult on the sensibility of others.. I think Buhari's agenda is bond by evil and must not be allowed to fruition.. Will he even campaign in other zones except north ? Let's discuss more important issues
Baba iyabo, IBB and buhari forgot their Babanriga in aso rock, but Baba iyabo was smart to collect his own hence the rush.
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by Blisslife: 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2012
Please Nairalanders Help me tell this man to go have some rest. He can't offer Nigerians anything.
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by Kenistry(m): 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2012
I thought he said in 2011, dat he will never offer himself agn to serve nigeria, he even shed corocodile tears........yet he's now comin out agn for 2015 & he will surely fail woefully agn...... he's too obsessed wit power. Bloody demon
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by Babaji111(m): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2012
Oh! No matter what, I still believe in Buhari...he will give Nigerians what they have been dreaming of in terms of good govenance. But what worries me much is the level of moral, social and institutional decay in the country that won't easily give room for good govenance. Anyways, only God knows better.
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by Babaji111(m): 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2012
Buhari will deal with corruption and he can handle our economic problems far beyond some people's myopic and osbcurantic political ideology against him. May God help Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by Toktee(m): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2012
You guys should keep making noise,i promise u this time you guys will eat your words,with you and your retard Jonathan,as for what you fools keep saying buhari said xtians should vote for xtians,and muslims 4 muslims,i will like to see the newspapers that carry such news. one slowpoke made mention of ptf projects and 6hundred millions,if you want to know the success story of ptf ask your father,if he is not educated google will help you. when you want to comment dnt coment because the person in question is not of your faith or not from your section of the country pls.
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by digospel2: 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2012
God is set to give Nigeria lasting peace. Therefore any Buhari that will instigate another violence in 2015 will be eaten up by vultures. REPENT !
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by Aussie(m): 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2012
Until we put aside religion, ethnicity and sentiments, this country will not know development and peace. Keep up ur sentiments and continue to wallow in poverty and pains.
ps: i am a christian, for those who might think i'm a moslem.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by klax(m): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2012
Buhari please stop wasting your time we will not and never vote for you because everyone has known your plan for Nigeria. Everyone has seen your satanic fingers all around the wall. 2015, 2020, 2050 Buhari you will never win I think you vowed during last election because you loosed badly that Nigeria will be ungovernable and you did as you promised and now you are dreaming of 2015 biko you are a big liar it will not work go back to Saudi Arabia and tell them Nigeria are no longer coward to be cowed by any silly islamic kingdom.

I bet you buhari the last thing GEJ will live to see is for him(GEJ) to handover power to you as a matter of fact I will prefer GEJ to be their as long he want than you "Mr too good, I too know, I too saint Buhari" to become president, go ahead and tell your boko haram or boko idiots to get more bomb materials ok because you will loose again in 2015.

Nigeria want a good leader, Nigeria want leader who can say yes and so be it, Nigeria want a leader who is not corrupt, Nigeria want a leader who truely have passion for them and humanity NOT a big fool and satanic thinking man like you Buhari, Not a man all he know is "Do it or Die" a leader like you, not a man in the name of cleansing the nation want to send to the street more beggars after chopping off their arms and legs because of minir offences(Shariasm), not a man who has secretly drafted Nigeria to "Islamic demonic council" to cause anarchy by forcing everyone to take islam or die, look Buhari if I were you I will go home and bury my head in shame because you are a liar, a destroyer, a pretender, a killer in disguise. Abeg go rest biko you think we are fools

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by Toktee(m): 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2012
Babaji111: Buhari will deal with corruption and he can handle our economic problems far beyond some people's myopic and osbcurantic political ideology against him. May God help Nigeria.
let them talk,always talking about muslim and xtians,and ptf 4bnaira thats all.ignorant is more dangerous than illitracy.
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by Toktee(m): 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2012
@klax,how is he a caward,you talk like a fool,can you tell me and any other person that care to know when bokohallam start,is the killing in nigeria started after 2011 election,if no,why aportion the blame to buhari,please go for research and comeback,for now you are just ranting pls
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2012
Babaji111: Buhari will deal with corruption and he can handle our economic problems far beyond some people's myopic and osbcurantic political ideology against him. May God help Nigeria.

"Obscurantic"... Thanks for the new word. cool
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by EyesWideOpen(m): 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2012
klax: if I were you I will go home and bury my head in shame because you are a liar, a destroyer, a pretender, a killer in disguise. Abeg go rest biko you think we are fools
You're not him, he may have lost the election but his persistance shows he ain't a loser at heart. This is something you on the other hand clearly are.
All you tried to likened him to only ended up aptly describing you.
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by klax(m): 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2012
@Talktee Quote" how is he a caward,you talk like a fool,can you tell me and any other person that care to know when bokohallam start,is the killing in nigeria started after 2011 election,if no,why aportion the blame to buhari,please go for research and comeback,for now you are just ranting pls

The answer for you---------> Whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by jimino(m): 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2012
awesome_t: Oga Buhari pray first to live to see the 2015 ooo
tru talk.
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2012
poster: KANO — The National leader of Congress for Progressive Change, General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), Wednesday declared that he was ready to face the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, at the 2015 general election.

Buhari, disclosed this when he paid a courtesy call on Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso of Kano State. The former Head of State told his host that he was in Kano to open his party office in readiness for the BATTLE ahead.

Speaking further on his mission to the state, Buhari said, “I am in Kano to open our party office and put an end to the intra and inter- party squabbles culminating in electoral loss that ended up in the tribunal up to the Supreme Court but I want to tell you we are already settling down to face you guys squarely, your Excellency.”

Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso of Kano State, Gen Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) and Prince Tony Momoh at African House , Government House Kano. Photo by A S Muhammad, Kano
Buhari criticized the manner at which those in position of authority violated the constitution and electoral laws in Nigeria, noting that “if there is anything that has enjoyed sanctity under PDP-led government from 1999 to date it is the Holy Book”.

The CPC National Leader argued that the constitution had been Molested and sidelined in our quest to attain nationhood, stressing that “under normal circumstances we are supposed to work strictly within the provisions of the constitution, but this is Nigeria and nothing is perfect and the only thing they have not tampered with between 1999 to date in Nigeria is the Holy Quran”.

General Buhari also lamented the deteriorating security situation in the country, especially the negative impact it has had on the commerce and other socio-economic activities in the North, saying that a lot of businesses had collapsed as a result of the security challenges.

Security challenges in the North

The veteran presidential candidate appealed to Governor Kwankwaso to review the several security checkpoints within and around the city of Kano, which he said “has slowed down economic activities in the ancient city”. He described the security challenges confronting the northern state as “extremely sad “, adding that “no one has really shown passion on how to handle it until the whole thing snowballed into a big crisis”.

“Kano is a centre of commerce and industries but living on its shadow now. I could recall vividly that when I was a Governor of Bornu in the 70’s no fewer than 200 vehicles depart Kano for Maiduguri on commercial purposes but all that has disappeared and you can imagine those innocent investors that were pushed out of their legitimate businesses”, he lamented.

In his response, Governor Kwankwaso commended the CPC National leader for the visit, saying that “this kind of visit by political leaders would no doubt ginger understanding among party faithful and supporters for desired growth.”

Kwankwaso who described majority of those on the entourage of General Buhari as political soul mates having worked closely together at several political platforms since the 4th Republic to date revealed how he nearly defected from PDP as a result horse-trading and intrigues prior to 2011 election.

Kwankwaso then stressed the need for Nigeria leaders to sit down and proffer common solution to address the security challenges bedeviling the country, assuring General Buhari the readiness of the state Government to review security measures put in place on the advice of the security agents in the wake of the January 20th attack.

Buhari should leave us alone. He should take his Holy Book, settle down in a Mosque teach Arabic.

Haba!
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by fortyfeet(m): 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2012
politics is a social game and not war. and what has it got to do with quran. this buhari is a block head. still wondering how he was able to make it in the nigerian army. anyway, nigerian army ........?

Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by bella01(f): 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2012
buhari,abeg go rest nd kip ur wyf company naw.u don old
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by amunites19(m): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2012
It is very painfull that nigerians are still brain washed by our looters; GOD can not come down and make change for us He can just give us brain to think for the right thing and give us health to work it out, if we are not ready we should stop complaining about our conditions. I am muslim norther but if it is about religious candidate I should have gone for Shekarau, But finally why not Buhari forget his candidacy and let all the people need change support somebody from south who we think is less corruptive like: fashola, Bakare, Oshimole, Okorocha, Ngozi and so on.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by Babaken(m): 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2012
sambos994: Buhari you are too damn late! We Nigerians have smartened up and we are not voting for PDP AGAIN!!! Nor are we going to vote for you Buhari. Fashola/Rochas 2015----Rochas/Fashola 2015 <-----I'll vote for them any day!
this man should go and rest what es do you want from nigeria again haven't you do enough. If you ask me fashola/ rochas for 8 years and rochas/ osho baba for another 8 years. Osho baba and any candidate of his choice for another 8 years
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by dedeike: 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2012
The last time I checked, Buhari said he wasn't going to contest again. He publicly said it prior to the 2007 elections that he will not contest again.
Suddenly, he has re appeared seeking for another shot at the presidency. Hypocrite!

Buhari is now a proffesional presidential candidate. Since the return of our democracy, no election passes without Buhari being a candidate.
In fact, any general election without Buhari is incomplete. We need him to contest in 2015 too, so that the general election will be legitimate
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by boyt1: 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2012
PapaBrowne: [size=13pt]Just one question!
Besides elections, what does Buhari do in the three years before elections asides from going to the mosque.
The man talks about nothing else but elections. Are you sure the man is sane?[/size]
God bless u for this observation on buhari.
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by Babaken(m): 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2012
Toktee: You guys should keep making noise,i promise u this time you guys will eat your words,with you and your retard Jonathan,as for what you fools keep saying buhari said xtians should vote for xtians,and muslims 4 muslims,i will like to see the newspapers that carry such news. one slowpoke made mention of ptf projects and 6hundred millions,if you want to know the success story of ptf ask your father,if he is not educated google will help you. when you want to comment dnt coment because the person in question is not of your faith or not from your section of the country pls.
. The way you sound this is not malaria it is short of blood and cow blood will be ok for cuz it will correct that mistake in your blood cell you go die for suffer buhari house boy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by Toktee(m): 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2012
Babaken: . The way you sound this is not malaria it is short of blood and cow blood will be ok for cuz it will correct that mistake in your blood cell you go die for suffer buhari house boy.
So what are you to johnathan,his wife cleaner or what,well i will not trade words with you because there is no known cure for a brain that is already washed.
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by reindeer: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2012
Thanks Buhari! Keep being fearless.
Your name bring out all sort of shady fellows scared of your records.
Sai Buhari!
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by Babaken(m): 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2012
Look at who is talking of brain wash don't worry he will loose again.
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by reigningwisdom: 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2012
Buhari, why not you leave politice and go home to live long, follow Bank ole way,hahahahah, this old man self, Buhari Bahama Ole, see 2015, it's just near the corner and you won't win cos you aren't a leader at all, we know your motives are they all evil and devilish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Meets Electoral Commission Of Zambia / Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent / Jonathan Might Win The Elections In 2015(see Statistics)!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.