Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 (12447 Views)

Buhari: I'm In Dilemma Over Power Privatisation / I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu / Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by Aussie(m): 4:38am On Aug 31, 2012
That is why the whites abuse us. A popular and great American tried to rule for liketen or eleven times, he eventually wins and America is a better place today. Most commentators are following others blindly here.
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by lateef4me(m): 5:07am On Aug 31, 2012
I don't want to see his ugly face come 2015 . I fear more lives might be loss becaue of him....
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by IFEDILIEZE(m): 5:25am On Aug 31, 2012
D north n koran, dz r d only thg buhari knows. He cant b presdo.
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by femmy2010(m): 6:02am On Aug 31, 2012
Wish he wins come 201d,Nigeria needs a change and Buhari just might be the healing tonic.
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by zannie(f): 7:42am On Aug 31, 2012
Pls is it not time for the youth to be 'leaders of tomorrow' yet? Haba! All these old people should go and rest naa.
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by Moralistli(m): 9:05am On Aug 31, 2012
Hmmm, Human beings, thought it was better you pray to live and see 2015 first...........
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by Sobams07: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2012
Y do people worry dem self about Buhari dat knows dat he is going 2 loss only 2 collect d money dey pay 4 lossers dat is wat he is looking 4
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by smtx(m): 9:33am On Aug 31, 2012
femmy2010: Wish he wins come 201d,Nigeria needs a change and Buhari just might be the healing tonic.
Nigeria indeed needs a change, From BAD to WORSE?
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by Sammypeters: 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2012
Pls, no bad words here. He is more sane dan ur father
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by tomakint: 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2012
walton1:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/2015-im-ready-for-pdp-buhari/

Old Soldieryou no dey tire? Na who dey deceive this man sef say Naija still am or Naija go still be together as one. Even me sef go win Buhari if I contest against am. Nonsense!!!
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2012
why do people keep trashing Buhari!

He may have committed alot of errors in the past, but i think he would do better now,
Nigerians always vote on sentiments!

If Buhari had won the elections instead of Jonathan, this country would be in a much better state!

When people were dancing for Jonathan as president and trooping to vote for him, i warned them of their error, they no gree hear!

To me voting a PDP CANDIDATE, is voting not just one person, BUT A WHOLE CABAL!

Nigerians are too weak, always voting for PDP, everytime!

NIGERIANS LEARN!
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by sambos994(m): 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2012
AmBeautiful: why do people keep trashing Buhari!

He may have committed alot of errors in the past, but i think he would do better now,
Nigerians always vote on sentiments!

If Buhari had won the elections instead of Jonathan, this country would be in a much better state!

When people were dancing for Jonathan as president and trooping to vote for him, i warned them of their error, they no gree hear!

To me voting a PDP, candidate is voting not just one person, BUT A WHOLE CABAL!

Nigerians are too weak, always voting for PDP, everytime!

NIGERIANS LEARN!

It's not that we're voting for PDP....we're just not voting Buhari either.
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2012
sambos994:

It's not that we're voting for PDP....we're just not voting Buhari either.

But i guarantee you that if there is no other better 'CANDIDATE' at the end of the day in the next elections but Buhari, he would do a better job!

And i would rather vote Buhari Than VOTE FOR A PDP CANDIDATE AS A LEADER ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA!
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by sambos994(m): 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2012
AmBeautiful:

But i guarantee you that if there is no other better 'CANDIDATE' at the end of the day in the next elections but Buhari, he would do a better job!

And i would rather vote Buhari Than VOTE FOR A PDP CANDIDATE AS A LEADER ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA!

Rochas/Fashola---Fashola/Rochas <---------------Those are people I would vote for. Either way they got my vote.
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by tayolove12(m): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2012
oga sha na by force ni u no f become Nigeria president
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by tayolove12(m): 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2012
oga buhari u dnt have any agenda for Nigeria so why are u disturb pple like this na wa ooooooooooooooooo
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by banki(m): 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2012
realy what do we truly have against Buhari? like every other human being he has his flaws but why so much hatred against him? every percieved nagetive comment is attributed to him....even when we know the truth, sometimes i wonder if nigerians truly want change.. if buhari makes a comment all hell breaks loose, but if bamangar tukur says boko haram is fighting for justice he is ignored, if owoye azazi says pdp is boko haram he is excused what nigerians want to hear is that its buhari? we know his administration was a military one, but we honestly truly know it was one of the best short lived governments we had, thats why he still can raise his head up high and talk about corruption with confidence,i read some comments on how he executed some people for trafffiking drugs, then i asked if it w2as right to smuggle drugs? i wonder if nigerians realy want a fearless leader,forge about the balderdash that ptf was a failed project the truth is that PTF was very sucessful i remember i was in secondry school in the east and i remember being adminstered with ptf drugs ...well goodluck is lucky man and may be simple but WE KNOW THAT HE BELONGS to a group of people who have collectively plundered our resources and led us to the mess we are in...the PDP i feel sad when i see people like alams, tony anninh, Bode George around the president it gives me the impression of we can loot kill steal or do anything and you guys cant do nothing, but its nigeria for you.......so i wonder if those PDP goons brought him out to say"this our candidate" and nigerians voted... i wonder whose interest he would represent the common man or the people that selected him? when they do power reforms, whose companies are given the licences, when theres a fuel susidy fraud whose companies are involved? when theres boko haram the findings lead us to PDP big wigs so far and yet we crucify someone whose offence now is contesting for election?
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by emexwana(m): 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2012
Buhari wants to kill himself? He better hand over the baton to a younger man and turn kingmaker
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by mafioso47(m): 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2012
tiwasiaife: Only thing that has not be tampered is Quaran. So he means that Inec has tempered with holy Bible? Buhari buhari buhari hw many times did i call ur name?
this shows he's Sectarian, Ethnic, Religious and Devlish
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by mafioso47(m): 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2012
tiwasiaife: Only thing that has not be tampered is Quaran. So he means that Inec has tempered with holy Bible? Buhari buhari buhari hw many times did i call ur name?
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by EyesWideOpen(m): 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2012
mafioso47: this shows he's Sectarian, Ethnic, Religious and Devlish
This shows that you are STU.PID!
Can't the likes of you use their booze-soaked brains for once?! I pity your lives.
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by Bluemoon1(f): 2:56am On Sep 01, 2012
i wonder when this man will rest...he should just quit trying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Grants Gbagyi Villa Community In Kaduna Restraining Order(pics) / CUPP Alleges Plan To Frame Up Atiku, Saraki, Melaye / Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.