Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 (12449 Views)

Buhari: I'm In Dilemma Over Power Privatisation / I Didn’t Apologise To Buhari, I'm Ready To Sacrifice Anything –nnamdi Kanu / Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by reigningwisdom: 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
Buhari, why not you leave politics and go home to live long, follow Bank ole way,hahahahah, this old man self, Buhari Bahama Ole, see 2015, it's just near the corner and you won't win cos you aren't a leader at all, we know your motives,they're all evil and devilish
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by reigningwisdom: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2012
Buhari, why not you leave politics and go home to live long, follow Bank ole way,hahahahah, this old man self, Buhari Bahama Ole, see 2015, it's just near the corner and you won't win cos you aren't a leader at all, we know your motives, they're all evil and devilish
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2012
We need people that are still young and healthy to govern this nation.
I don't expect DullHari to think that Nigerians will be governed AGAIN from a stretcher by a bed ridden old man who still thinks that the jack boots of the 1960s and 70s are still relevant in A GEJ presidency.

ASK OBJ. Inquire from IBB and Atiku. After OBJ, we dont want OLD-haggard looking Soon-to-be-bedridden people. We need Youthful looking people like GEJ and Fashola.

thelastPope: [size=15pt]Nigeria: 2003: Buhari Urges Muslims to Vote Muslims
[/size]

Gusau — As the year 2003 elections draw closer, former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) has called on Muslims across the country to vote only for the presidential candidate that would defend and uphold the tenets of Islam.

Buhari who made the call yesterday at the closing ceremony of the 16th National Qur'anic Recitation competition held in Gusau, Zamfara State told Muslims that they have every reason to thank Allah for restoring the Islamic Sharia under the present dispensation, which he said was destroyed by British colonialists during their crusade in 1903 against the Sokoto caliphate.

http://allafrica.com/stories/200201210250.html

Where are the projects that were done with over 600 billion Naira allocated to the PTF in the mid to late 90s with Buhari as chairman. I cant see any project oh. The man is trying to deceive us that he doesnt have money. Using fake gimmicks like he cannot pay for rent in Abuja. Full scam. If truly he cannot pay for rent, you want to tell me there are no people who believe in CPC enough to pay that money? People like Marwa and Abacha family? The man just staged manage that news item to deceive the gullible that he could not pay a few millions. Old trick.

A man that said Abacha was never corrupt. lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by ozodimgba(m): 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2012
Dis man is devils incernate, he has drag many innocent nigerians 2 thier early grave (talking about people killed after the 2011 general election) is he the only one who has lost election in the whole world? And now he want 2 rule who, is it the remaining helpless nigerians that narrowly escaped been killed in the north, what did he ( Buhari) take nigerians for? I see it is becos of fula de nunu that he normally take overdose that has overcrowded his sense of reasoning. Useless aboki man ¡
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by GreenJ(m): 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2012
Many says Buhari is BH! may be? but all i know is that if pdp is not BH? GEJ should fight it, so to prove to Nigerians.
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by GreenJ(m): 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2012
No corrupt leader or politician will ever ever want Buhari even ibb & obj! so not to pay 4 their sins, but 4 sure
even if Buhari dint win, they will pay 1day.
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by Tink2ce: 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2012
Is it a must? After hw many trials
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by slimzme: 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2012
Tink2ce: Is it a must? After hw many trials
I suppose d nitwit still tinks d nigeria he ruled yrs back,is d same nigeria presently.
He has no defined ambition.I dnt blame him thou,its typical of him,nd his fellow northern RAMS.
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by Jakumo(m): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2012
Ayatollah Buhari Bin-Laden of the Boko Haram terror bombing fame shall remain the proverbial one legged man in an asz kicking contest, doomed to lose, but yet compelled to keep humiliating himself, over and over again.

Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2012
PointB:

Why should Buhari stop representing, who else should be the serial loser? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by Agimor(m): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2012
Power corrupt absolutely power corrupt.
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by intrepid: 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2012
HNosegbe: If I were Buhari, I would focus on developing and endorsing a credible individual to fly the party's flag. He'll never be elected president. Though I admire him personally, his utterances have put him in bad light, and as such southerners will never vote for him.

Retire from active politics, sir, and choose a successor.
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by intrepid: 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2012
HNosegbe: If I were Buhari, I would focus on developing and endorsing a credible individual to fly the party's flag. He'll never be elected president. Though I admire him personally, his utterances have put him in bad light, and as such southerners will never vote for him.

Thank you my dear.I also wish he thinks along that line,its more auspicious than presenting himself again.He should act as a grandfather to someone who is more acceptable.If only CPC had good advisers,then what Buhari wants would be possible.
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by intrepid: 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2012

Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by samkoro: 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2012
Insanity of an old bigot,who thinks Nigerians are fulani cows.Instead of joining the race for the presidency of herdsmen,he is always in the media mouthing like a blow jobber.
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by FOLLEY20(m): 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2012
okosodo: we will still not vote for u because ur agenda is now clear to us
In fact, u are very correct oko; it's very very clear to us.
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by Enlightened1: 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2012
Oh my God!! I can't believe this perpetual and serial looser opened his mouth to say he wants to contest in the 2015 polls. Has he forgotten his utterances about Dogs and Baboons being soaked in blood??
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by yungmullah: 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2012
BJ4REEL: Nawa o...ayatollah is not ready to give up,not today,not tommorow,not even soon....
Coz our general have some hidden agenda,that must be accomplished,and am sure they wouldnt mind making it more bloodier,this time around......
May God help us!

amen ooooo
If he wants to become president, he shouldn't say he must do dat by force, Obama never said ''if i did not becime d president, dis and dat will happen'' dis man is makin me hate him
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by yungmullah: 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2012
[quote author=slimzme]
I suppose d nitwit still tinks d nigeria he ruled yrs back,is d same nigeria presently.
He has no defined ambition.I dnt blame him thou,its typical of him,nd his fellow northern RAMS.
/quote] dont cause any ethnic fight here oooo, if dem hausa's see this 1 now dey'll be happy abi
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by tpapi: 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2012
D dogs n d baboons wil b soaked in blood
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by flexya: 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2012
I am a Buhari fan bt even I will be the first 2 say, its Hi time he hung his gloves. U r not Abraham Lincoln. Every time he contests, he denies the Nation a genuine chance of displacin PDP. I am startin 2 believe that PDP (or its curse) is what's pushin Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by otodeluxe(m): 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2012
CORRUPTION is Nigeria's main problem!

I think we should really give Buhari a second chance to prove himself right, look at GEJ he has obviously disappointed those who believed in him for the "fresh air" shit.

I pray God should keep Buhari alive to contest come 2015, he might prevail and fight against corruption.

We as Nigerians should forget about our differences and focus on how to decide who will lead us well..

Cheers!
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by hubreality(m): 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2012
fankasibe: the truth is that Buhari is here to make corrections of his past mistakes......he knows no fear and also knows those political bastards who are destroying Nigeria.......Buhari for 2015, i support you shocked shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy

Honestly, politicians(party notwithstanding) who are busy talking and heating up the atmosphere with 2015 elections now that we are in 2012 without them trying to build up, repair and correct Nigeria in words and in actions towards a collective standing in peace, love and progress are simply 100% selfish and desperate. How I wish Gen. Buhari will avoid trading words of religious or tribal sentiments that could cause more harvoc than clamored corruption or supposed misrule in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by harazeem: 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2012
Buhari is the only person now left on the contest who loves Nigeria. Others are either on the contest for their pockets or representing interest of the oil cabals. The cabals are so rich with the stolen common wealth and will use all medium including this to paint Buhari black any where and any time.Nigeria sai mai gaskiya. Keep the struggle going and victory is certain.
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by sofat(m): 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
oshyno: I hv dis feeling that dis man feels treatens for nt presiding over Nigeria as a civilian president.Must he be a president !
yes he must be a president
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by sammyzacks(m): 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
"the only thing they have not tampered with between 1999 to date in Nigeria is the Holy Quran”.

That is a statement that requires x-raying.
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 30, 2012
This man is having problem. He is obsessed with positions. He might likely want to die there. I don't admire this man at all!
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by mafioso47(m): 12:26am On Aug 31, 2012
sambos994: Buhari you are too damn late! We Nigerians have smartened up and we are not voting for PDP AGAIN!!! Nor are we going to vote for you Buhari. Fashola/Rochas 2015----Rochas/Fashola 2015 <-----I'll vote for them any day!
Rochas/Fashola Let's Go 2015 !!!!! We Need young Blood not old recycled Cargoes...
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by mafioso47(m): 12:29am On Aug 31, 2012
harazeem: Buhari is the only person now left on the contest who loves Nigeria. Others are either on the contest for their pockets or representing interest of the oil cabals. The cabals are so rich with the stolen common wealth and will use all medium including this to paint Buhari black any where and any time.Nigeria sai mai gaskiya. Keep the struggle going and victory is certain.
Victory is not certain for anyone who can't go round all d Geo-political zones of Nigeria and Hold campaigns without being stoned!!! Its High time we have Youths in Power. God Bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by mafioso47(m): 12:33am On Aug 31, 2012
otodeluxe: CORRUPTION is Nigeria's main problem!

I think we should really give Buhari a second chance to prove himself right, look at GEJ he has obviously disappointed those who believed in him for the "fresh air" shit.

I pray God should keep Buhari alive to contest come 2015, he might prevail and fight against corruption.

We as Nigerians should forget about our differences and focus on how to decide who will lead us well..

Cheers!
he would not win Elections in Nigeria.. Even if he contests a Million times.. It takes time for fresh air to totally wipe off the odour of foul smelling one... Wev had series of old recycled cargoes mounting τ̣̣ђё post of president over a long time.. Its Time for pure Democrats ..... GEJ has done his part.. Oya! Fashola/Rochas for 2015!!!! Gos bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by mafioso47(m): 12:47am On Aug 31, 2012
Babaji111: Buhari will deal with corruption and he can handle our economic problems far beyond some people's myopic and osbcurantic political ideology against him. May God help Nigeria.
even yur big grammar can't save us lolzz
Re: Buhari: I'm Ready For PDP In 2015 by sambos994(m): 1:36am On Aug 31, 2012
harazeem: Buhari is the only person now left on the contest who loves Nigeria. Others are either on the contest for their pockets or representing interest of the oil cabals. The cabals are so rich with the stolen common wealth and will use all medium including this to paint Buhari black any where and any time.Nigeria sai mai gaskiya. Keep the struggle going and victory is certain.

You are a very funny somebody oooo!!! He is the only person caring about 2015 because while everyone in the south is developing their states, the north is ranting and raving about 2015. How about we go though 2012, 2013, and 2014 before we talk about elections. MTCHEWWWWWW!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Might Win The Elections In 2015(see Statistics)!!!! / Anambra Govt Bans Use Of Motorcycles After 7pm / PDP National Spokesman Calls Amended Rivers Caretaker List Authentic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.