Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed (2161 Views)

Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by MrsChima1(f): 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2012
I will kiss my husband on the lips but no tongue.
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2012
Blue moon: of course
which course?
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
more like a peck on the cheek.. Whats the essence of kissing without touching d tongue?
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by slimyem: 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
what if you want to do the do that early,you'll do it without kissing?
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by asdfjklhaha(f): 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2012
God forbid
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by Wi3ter(m): 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2012
Of course not. Nasty.
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by peziz(f): 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2012
bennyraz: you are also involved in the crime Kelebe! To fi akwa.. So alot of people on NL actually eat without brushing Wtf
i'll recommend you try doing it too.... Lol...
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by MrsChima1(f): 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2012
slimyem: what if you want to do the do that early,you'll do it without kissing?

I don't think doing it before getting up is wise because then it will push back you getting ready to go out. JMO. But some people do it and great for them.
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by MrsChima1(f): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2012
bennyraz: more like a peck on the cheek.. Whats the essence of kissing without touching d tongue?

We are married so we have plenty time for tongue kissing. wink
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2012
peziz: i'll recommend you try doing it too.... Lol...
lwtmb.. Even if she fine pass mami water sef, i no fit do am..
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

We are married so we have plenty time for tongue kissing. wink
ya' right.
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by slimyem: 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2012
bennyraz: lwtmb.. Even if she fine pass mami water sef, i no fit do am..
my friend,stop making noise!
We hear you already...
Make we see road abeg!cheesycheesy
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2012
slimyem: my friend,stop making noise!
We hear you already...
Make we see road abeg!cheesycheesy
u dey jealous? tongue go report me 4 station na.. tongue
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by Antivirus92(m): 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2012
If my girl try it, i will slap moon out of her side.
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by omotola1(m): 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
Chima must not hear this o.
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by omotola1(m): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2012
If she eat beans the previous nite. Big NAY!
I‘ld prefer that she brushes first.
BAD BREATH IRRITATES ME.
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by boron10(m): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2012
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewww
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by xcitedjay(m): 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2012
IMO If you can't do it then there's no love.
Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 31, 2012
I'm not a fan of bad breath.

1 Like

Re: Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2012
Mhen I kiss ma booboo any moment of d day...... Infact d first tng I do wen I wake up in dmornin is kiss her nd some times we even take it to d french kissin level.......... I aint scared o anything as true love is unconditional and knows no smellin breath or germ filled saliva...... If ah see her 1000000 million times,I kiss her 1000000 times.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should We Ladies Trust Men? / How Was Your Very First Kiss? / Please Advice...He Wants To Call Off His Wedding!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.