Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? (20453 Views)

15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / How Do You Prove To Your Partner You Love Him/her? / How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by tunapawizzy: 11:31am On Sep 05, 2012
mizzyboy007: Honestly, ill say dis....therez no such thing as love. Its just a mirage...it doesn't exist.
You are right ...Love is an exaggerated concept..d only real love is d love u have for urself...d rest na fake, man-made love
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 05, 2012
mizzyboy007: Honestly, ill say dis....therez no such thing as love. Its just a mirage...it doesn't exist.
It does exist, and its 99% lust.
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by tunapawizzy: 11:37am On Sep 05, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

True. I will do special things with my husband to show him that it isnt just about me and he will do the same for me. I like to watch Lifetime movies and he will watch and cry with me and I would watch a soccer match and pretend like I enjoy it.

It is the little things that matters too. Just be yourself and know that you arent in ur relationship alone and how would it feel to you if your partner was selfish?
Gracious God...Just Hold Mr.Chima tight....ONLY HIM, i repeat ONLY HIM would shed tears with u becos of lifetime movies
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

i guess thats what you tell gals in order to get them to bed, lol! do they even fall for this crap?! what you wrote is a pile of dung!

many people have never experienced s.ex and I can tell you that they truly love, just as much as anyone else. If you believe that s.ex has anything to do with true love then i suggest you educate yourself a little longer on the subject.

although s.ex is important in a r/ship, it has absolutely NO IMPACT on true love.
100% rite. Its nt all abt sex, there is more to r/lationship than sex.
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2012
nyere84: 100% rite. Its nt all abt sex, there is more to r/lationship than sex.
How can you say that is right. He is so wrong!!!
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 05, 2012
You can't tell a woman you love her are you stupid
Words don't express you love you got to prove it

[Papoose]
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by MrsChima1(f): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2012
tunapawizzy:
Gracious God...Just Hold Mr.Chima tight....ONLY HIM, i repeat ONLY HIM would shed tears with u becos of lifetime movies

He could be faking...but I hear you! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just for the record...a mother and child was killed in cold blood...maybe he was feeling overwhelmed that someone would do a child like that...seeing he love children. wink
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by MrsChima1(f): 11:54am On Sep 05, 2012
Truckpusher: "I like to watch Lifetime movies and he will watch and cry with me" judging from that quote of urs one can actually say that you have a sissy for a husband and a very lazy one too......what kind of movie will a grown up adult watch to become so emotional to the point of crying?that should be the highest level of drunkenness.

A human being with a heart for tragic stories will shed tears. That's something you wouldn't know and how is someone lazy for watching a fucking movie Are you that dense dummy? Opps answered my own question.

Well..you seems like an expert on drunkard....leave it to you to represent. Now my middle finger salute you!
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by MrsChima1(f): 11:56am On Sep 05, 2012
Billyonaire: You husband cries cos of drama? OMG!

Do you even have cable I think not.

Okay...I will bite....what is Lifetime about?

I will wait.
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Mynd44: 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2012
Acidosis: By telling her you love her
Sometimes, that is not enough
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Do you even have cable I think not.

Okay...I will bite....what is Lifetime about?

I will wait.
Why are you so upset. Cable is not a luxury, beggers have it. I asked you a direct question. So your HUSBAND cry while watching drama ? That is very odd.
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Chirolechick: 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2012
dtemidare:

As for me you don't need to do much the only way a man can prove to me that he loves me is to hit me so HARD with intimacy until I could screen his name no more. Or is there any other way a man can prove to his woman that he loves her other than intimacy. one more thing he has to prove to me that he can S.U.C.K the living hell out of me and Vice Versa. If any one says that am not serious that person should prove it to me period.

ds 1 no well
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by acetee: 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2012
Bang Bang Bang I Just Dey Go Bang Bang Bang in "Fela's voice" grin
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by unphilaz(m): 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
Bravoe: I've been having issues with my girl lover on this issue of me not proving that I love her.
I'm the type that is not used to saying "I LOVE YOU" in my previous relationships. But I now make use of it frequently because I really do love her.

How else can you Prove to your partners that you love them?

N.B: MATURED RESPONSE ONLY

i remembered a post you can go to see 45 things to do to show your girl love
https://www.nairaland.com/1016081/45-things-girl-want-wont
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by donvinchi: 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mynd_44: Just the usual things, don't lie, call her, text her be there for her, listen, care etc

Op if u have a pass mark in all d usual things listed by mynd_44 then I will not be wrong by saying she is either btw 19&24 cos most girls at this age don't know what they want, they always behave childish or she don't love you
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by mallorca(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2012
Una be fool: You don't have to prove anything for love. Love proves itself with time
i agree with you
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2012
kellystech: If u can call her at list 2wice a day dat means u rely do love her because for u to remember en call her dat means ur tinking about her and dat alone can prove dat u realy do love her

i hate to break your heart but if someone calls you twice a day, that SIMPLY means that this person has time to call you twice a day......and nothing more. BUT if you think that calling someone twice a day means you love them, then i have to warn you that this action can be done by ANYONE ON THIS EARTH...... and i would think that your proof of love should be more complex/personal/special than a meaningless phone call (or two).

also, if you call someone to just say the same boring stuff, day in and day out, then these phone call are EVEN MORE meaningless..

Garri_Activist: They said "love is blind" undecided
But sincerely, does true love exist??

the answer to this question is very simple: i guess you love your parents, right? so now take this love and imagine feeling exactly the same way about a person you've been dating. that would be true unconditional love. now i know you will reply that you can never love someone like you do your parents, and you will be right about that, because the love you are for your parent is "different" than the love you have for a partner....... but the catch is that they are EQUAL IN STRENGTH (aka how they feel).

tunapawizzy:
You are right ...Love is an exaggerated concept..d only real love is d love u have for urself...d rest na fake, man-made love

are you therefore saying that there is no possible way to love someone the way you love yourself?! did you come up with that conclusion because you've never found someone worthy of loving OR is that simply that you are too selfish with your emotions to feel for someone the way you do about yourself?

i would also say that this would be a very sad and lonely life to live, if/when you have no one to share such a beautiful feeling but yourself.
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by onila(f): 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2012
by not giving him my body

keeping my virginity
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by dljbd1(m): 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mynd_44: Just the usual things, don't lie, call her, text her be there for her, listen, care etc
Simple!
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by dljbd1(m): 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2012
Una be fool: You don't have to prove anything for love. Love proves itself with time
Simple!
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by dljbd1(m): 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2012
onila: by not giving him my body

keeping my virginity
RUBBISH!
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by soledadd: 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2012
Be urself, dont pretend. Do anything u can to show her u love her, u dont hav to shed blood to prove ur love. If she is not yet satisfied u opt out. Love comes naturally, wen u two r in love u dont hav to stress urself to prove it cos u already accepted urselves d way u r. Just b caring, understanding, forgiving dats all.
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by WhyAWhy(m): 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2012

keeping my virginity
my type of lady!
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by hammedkola(m): 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2012
Take round the world, give her your ATM card and bleep regularly smiley smiley
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by MrsChima1(f): 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2012

keeping my virginity
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by bknight: 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2012
Romance section and these pathetic love counselors sef grin
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by MrsChima1(f): 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
Billyonaire: Why are you so upset. Cable is not a luxury, beggers have it. I asked you a direct question. So your HUSBAND cry while watching drama ? That is very odd.

Upset? You aren't even worth wasting an emotion on. grin grin grin LMAO@me upset cos you don't know what Lifetime is. grin grin grin

You are right cable isn't a luxury many can afford.....

I see you didn't answer my question...typical.

By the way.....it is NOT ODD for HUMANS to have tears. wink You do know What humans are right? lipsrsealed Oh wait...I am upset cos I am asking questions! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by freecocoa(f): 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2012
I don't have to prove anything to him, my smile and the way i look at him says it all.
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by onila(f): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2012
dl_jbd:
RUBBISH!

stop hating angry
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by onila(f): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2012
WhyAWhy:
my type of lady!

cool Teamvirgin#
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by freecocoa(f): 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2012
So a man cried while watching a movie makes him weak? shocked

Oh lawdy! what type of things do we have as men these days? What a shame undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Men Find Breast Sucking A Tax Or Burden? / Viju Milk Is Aphrodisiac, Watch Out ! / Being A Father At 22 (my Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.