Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? (20446 Views)

15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / How Do You Prove To Your Partner You Love Him/her? / How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by onila(f): 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2012
freecocoa: So a man cried while watching a movie makes him weak? shocked

Oh lawdy! what type of things do we have as men these days? What a shame undecided
Ewwwwwh! A man crying y watching a movie? Dats a sissy rite dere.
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by eldagaius(m): 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2012
Bros, wise up. Find out if she also loves you, if not, u will be wasting your youthful years over another persons woman. Caution!
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by MrsChima1(f): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Even if a baby is murdered in cold blood

Oh...I forgot this is Nairaland. My bad....Carry on!
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by MrsChima1(f): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2012
freecocoa: So a man cried while watching a movie makes him weak? shocked

Oh lawdy! what type of things do we have as men these days? What a shame undecided

This is Nairaland girl. Consider the source of chatters. wink

If I see a Nigerian man cry at the sight of his dead parents...I will be sure to call him a sissy and weak. cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by freecocoa(f): 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
No i vehemently disagree with you.

Have you seen very emotional movies? i sure have seen my dad clean few drops of tears while watching the movie "sometimes in april" with us.
The thing is, men are human and have feelings, it might not even be the movie, it could be that the movie triggered a memory or something.
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Even if a baby is murdered in cold blood
Real life or movie? undecided
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by freecocoa(f): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

If I see a Nigerian man cry at the sight of his dead parents...I will be sure to call him a sissy and weak. cheesy cheesy

Yeah that's true, I sometimes forget its a waste of time to take many peeps on here serious cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by joanana(f): 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2012
take her to the movies... grin grin grin

Ur (actions) will show , if u truly love ur partner
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
freecocoa: No i vehemently disagree with you.

Have you seen very emotional movies? i sure have seen my dad clean few drops of tears while watching the movie "sometimes in april" with us.
The thing is, men are human and have feelings, it might not even be the movie, it could be that the movie triggered a memory or something.
A few tears? shocked shocked shocked
I guess watching a guy cry his eyes out to Titanic fits in well wiv ur examples.interesting!
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2012
freecocoa: Yeah that's true, I sometimes forget its a waste of time to take many peeps on here serious cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hmmm....
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

U got jokes!!
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by IZUKWU(m): 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2012
rokiatu: You can't tell a woman you love her are you stupid
Words don't express you love you got to prove it

[Papoose]
grin grin grin grin grin
how ?
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by freecocoa(f): 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
A few tears? shocked shocked shocked
I guess watching a guy cry his eyes out to Titanic fits in well wiv ur examples.interesting!
Quote me right bebe, i never said anyone cried his eyes out.

If Titanic triggered a memory for a man who probably lost a lover to an incident like the one in the movie, so yielding to an overwhelming feeling of de javu makes him less a man? I see no biggy in a man shedding a few tears or even a bucket full as the circumstance may demand grin.
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mmmmm. . .subscribing. . .
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2012
Simple. . .fukc each other. . .thats the spirit
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2012
freecocoa: Quote me right bebe, i never said anyone cried his eyes out.

If Titanic triggered a memory for a man who probably lost a lover to an incident like the one in the movie, so yielding to an overwhelming feeling of de javu makes him less a man? I see no biggy in a man shedding a few tears or even a bucket full as the circumstance may demand grin.
Am lost here! D first paragraph clearly states u against, y d second paragraph evidently shows ur support for crying males.Madam! are u arguing both ways? undecided
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by OPEYEMIAD(m): 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2012
this thread has best answer the OP and fellows question
https://www.nairaland.com/1038835/45-things-girl-want-won
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by strongguy(m): 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2012
true love reads different meanings to different folks of people.To
one it may be super sex,to some just caring and to some just romance and cuddling alone is enough.
Find out from your what interest her more.
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by freecocoa(f): 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Am lost here! D first paragraph clearly states u against, y d second paragraph evidently shows ur support for crying males.Madam! are u arguing both ways? undecided
No honey, there's a difference between "crying ones eyes out" and "shedding a few tears"

I said its okay to do both in accordance with the circumstance why you do whichever, no one should cry their eyes out over a movie but shedding few drops of tears over an emotional movie is no biggy, simples.
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2012
freecocoa: No honey, there's a difference between "crying ones eyes out" and "shedding a few tears"

I said its okay to do both in accordance with the circumstance why you do whichever, no one should cry their eyes out over a movie but shedding few drops of tears over an emotional movie is no biggy, simples.
I c! Deres different ways of crying now she? na so! grin
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by freecocoa(f): 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I c! Deres different ways of crying now she? na so! grin
Before nko? There so many forms of crying.

The way i would cry if i get slapped would be totally different from the way i would cry if i lose a loved one.
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2012
freecocoa: Before nko? There so many forms of crying.

The way i would cry if i get slapped would be totally different from the way i would cry if i lose a loved one.
Hen hen! grin
Am guessing u cry blood over slaps and cry water over loved ones.Am I correct? cheesy
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by freecocoa(f): 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hen hen! grin
Am guessing u cry blood over slaps and cry water over loved ones.Am I correct? cheesy
Anything is possible.

You clearly get, you are just trying to do mago mago grin
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2012
freecocoa: Anything is possible.

You clearly get, you are just trying to do mago mago grin
Am trying to place graphics on d scenarios u've listed so far,tbh am seriously having a hard time understanding ur dynamics.
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Adufaye(m): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2012
Luv is nt blind,luv sees al bt dosen't mind,if u want 2 giv her prof,make her feel lyk she is d only woman in d world
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by sarutobie(m): 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2012
onila: by not giving him my body

keeping my virginity
Onila do you really think we are sold on this your virgin talks? Lol
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by sarutobie(m): 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2012
freecocoa: Quote me right bebe, i never said anyone cried his eyes out.

The last scenes of the movie 'pursuit of happiness' by will smith triggered watery eyes from me..men act all macho on the outside doesn't mean we don't have soft spots..we are just hardwired to mask such feelings..
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by freecocoa(f): 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2012
sarutobie:
The last scenes of the movie 'pursuit of happiness' by will smith triggered watery eyes from me..men act all macho on the outside doesn't mean we don't have soft spots..we are just hardwired to mask such feelings..
Thank you o my brother, the same thing happened with my ex when we saw that movie and believe me the dude na superman for many people eyes.
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by freecocoa(f): 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Am trying to place graphics on d scenarios u've listed so far,tbh am seriously having a hard time understanding ur dynamics.
Make we leave am so but it clear sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Some Women "run" Away From Nice Guys / Whats So Special About Igbo Girls?? / Being A Father At 22 (my Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.