Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,439 members, 7,954,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:14 AM

How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? (20611 Views)

15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / How Do You Prove To Your Partner You Love Him/her? / How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2012
freecocoa: Make we leave am so but it clear sha.
Hehehhe! All goes! wink
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by charlsecy4(m): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2012
dtemidare: one more thing he has to prove to me that he can S.U.C.K the living hell out of me

You mean eat your p.uss.y?
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by dtemidare: 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

i guess thats what you tell gals in order to get them to bed, lol! do they even fall for this crap?! what you wrote is a pile of dung!

many people have never experienced s.ex and I can tell you that they truly love, just as much as anyone else. If you believe that s.ex has anything to do with true love then i suggest you educate yourself a little longer on the subject.

although s.ex is important in a r/ship, it has absolutely NO IMPACT on true love.

Idiat check my sex status on my profile.
i aint no hungry guy like you looking for girls to subtle with sugar cane mouth. besides you still agree that intimacy is important ab. olodo. better tie your dick to your waist if sex is not amongst one of the pre-requsite of true love.
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2012
^^i am sorry if i have hurt your feelings, pele o!

again, dont misunderstand my post....YES sex is important in any union, and NO it is not necessary to feel true love for someone.
the fact thta you even believe that without sex there could be no true love, shows us all that you have no idea what you are talking about......or that you have your ideas of true love mixed up.
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Adematic(m): 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2012
Bravoe:
thanks. but all these I've been doing and she's still not convinced of my love for her
accept christ nd pray dat d lord snften his heart then u shuld also visit a qualified social worker probably a a true xtain
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by NwaTeacher1: 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2012
Suck her pussy to dryness and she will know that you really love her
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by dave247(m): 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2012
Let Words match wit Actiƶns. Nuture the Love u profess 4 eachother. Let her nt only recieve from u but she should do d same... Thanks
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by fennels007(m): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2012
Bravoe:
thanks. but all these I've been doing and she's still not convinced of my love for her
As has bn said earlier, b urself, dont lie & always strive to keep ur words.
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by otondo55: 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2012

Have you given her your ATM Card ?
bought Blackberry Porch ?
bought Lamborghini for her ?
mention be afew, if not you have not started.
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by timilehing(m): 5:53am On Sep 06, 2012
Mynd_44: Just the usual things, don't lie, call her, text her be there for her, listen, care etc
hmmmm
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by timilehing(m): 5:54am On Sep 06, 2012
Una be fool: You don't have to prove anything for love. Love proves itself with time
Ur postulate? I fear. Luv don pass dat
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2012
how do you know thatshe doesnt believe u
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by danbosket26(m): 9:10am On Sep 07, 2012
Kill yasef 4 her
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by ifihearam: 9:23am On Sep 07, 2012
Chomzy19: well then u haven't xperienced true luv becos true luv is dt one that lasts without d sex.

Biggest LIE of the century
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by pyyxxaro: 11:11am On Sep 07, 2012
onila: by not giving him my body

keeping my virginity

Y r u stingy ? Do u want worms 2eat it ? grin tongue
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by Tiemo(m): 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2012
All you've got to do is use conversations. Conversations are the best way to win the heart of a girl or woman. More info on this page: http://romantichint..com/p/how-to-win-heart-of-girl-make-her-fall.html
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by toygod2: 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2012
duh
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by dbeebee: 12:15am On Oct 20, 2012
proof? cant she see the hard on?
Re: How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? by matthee(m): 12:22am On Oct 20, 2012
Only real love that can prove it self. Ladies this days want Cash and Something physical, before they can see love in your EYES.Guys in the other hand wants back for ground or nothing flows. This are armature relationships. love is real when it not expressed in either ways, it comes Naturally and you can feel it. the lady and the guy will know it. we should watch-out the kind of relationship we are going into. please Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Show Me Your 'eggplant' Challenge Currently Happening On Nigerian Twitter Space / Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? / Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.