Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You (3424 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by shreks(m): 10:15am On Jan 04, 2008
Nairalanders here we again.so this how my went,she looked at me with misty eyes stroking my hair and said i thought i was dead a dead a few seconds ago,god and she started crying.:-)
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by blackgucci(m): 10:23am On Jan 04, 2008
i hate you
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by 2dye4(m): 10:28am On Jan 04, 2008
heaven can wait.
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by seunx(m): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2008
You are God sent.i think am a freaking angel
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by efuah(f): 11:17am On Jan 04, 2008
. . . am not myself, wld u be ok if we split for a while? he thought it was hurting, but to me, it was the sweetest thing i ever heard from him. . . . cus he was such boring thing to hung out wt tongue n i wanted to kick his butty off grin tongue
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 04, 2008
she sent me an sms saying,
my dear i'm so busy i think of u twice daily,
day and night
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by adekennis(m): 11:40am On Jan 04, 2008
:p
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by almondjoy(f): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2008
efuah:

. . . am not myself, would u be ok if we split for a while? he thought it was hurting, but to me, it was the sweetest thing i ever heard from him. . . . cus he was such boring thing to hung out wt tongue n i wanted to kick his butty off grin tongue

He he he he he he he he he he he heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Wahala dey oh!
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:51am On Jan 04, 2008
I Love you. cheesy
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by t0kunb0(m): 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2008
I LOVE U 2

wink grin kiss
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by efuah(f): 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2008
almondjoy:

He he he he he he he he he he he heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Wahala dey oh!
real wahala dey! happy new year to ya! BTW, if u're keeping my BB, better release him oh! or else angry grin
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by almondjoy(f): 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2008
efuah:

real wahala dey! happy new year to ya! BTW, if u're keeping my BB, better release him oh! or else angry grin

Happy New Year Sis-in-law!!! As for you BB--even queen of Sheba no go fit hold am!!! cheesy No be me hold am ooooooooooooooooh!!! That one na real Maradona!!! grin
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by TheSly: 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2008

i hate you

. . . . so this is the sweetest thing? . . . cheesy na wa sigh. . orisirisi undecided
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by Dvampire(m): 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2008
u don chop?
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2008
you are crazy cool cool
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by opuro(m): 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2008
as you refused to leave my daughter alone,
we should stop  this relationship.
I WISH YOU GUYS GOODLUCK
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by ifyalways(f): 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2008
would you marry me princess. tongue
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2008
opuro:

as you refused to leave my daughter alone,
we should stop this relationship.
I WISH YOU GUYS GOODLUCK
you're not serious. . .LMAO

ifyalways:

would you marry me princess. tongue
AWWWWWWWWWWW. . . wink
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2008
NIPPLES:

take it to the right,
ohhh,take it back to the left,
ooooooooooooh yes common give it to me,take it back to the center,
waooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow,
your are driving me crazy,
bring it out a little,
put it back down to mt throat,
oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,
are you coming?
don't come yet,
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,
ooh nipples you are so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

NAST PERV angry angry angry
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by TheSly: 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2008

u don chop?

who? . . . undecided
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by sagitarius(m): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2008
"can't breath without u my love", oooh, i felt like meltin
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2008
mmmmmmm. . . . .  ***sifting dreamily*** . . . . .   u no that's a very hard question.

I dont know wat one's da sweetest.
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2008
Naje Haje

I guarantee there’ll be tough times. I guarantee that at some time, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don’t ask you to be mine, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you’re the only one for me.
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by seunx(m): 1:24am On Jan 06, 2008
Wow so much love in the air.anyways does one have to say everyone you have done,
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by seunx(m): 1:25am On Jan 06, 2008
Wow so much love in the air.anyways does one have to say everyone you have done,
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by spoilt(f): 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2008
Dvampire:

u don chop?

freaking funny! real african man!

~Sly~(*_*):

who? . . . undecided

you no well! grin grin
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by stag: 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2008
she looked me in the eye and said 'you make me happy'. i nearly went mad with love
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by adeboo(f): 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2008
When he tells me, i will share with the world. grin
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by seunx(m): 3:37am On Jan 08, 2008
There is this other one,she said dont ever leave me then she slapped me,can you imagine that
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by seunx(m): 3:40am On Jan 08, 2008
She said can we remain like this forever
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by kingsikaz(m): 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2008
she send a msg explaining mi name(sikaz)

s- sexy

i- innovative

k-kindhearted

a-and

z-zealous guy.

i was so happy, thank u ma love.
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2008
THE SWEETEST THING SHE SAID WAS THAT SHE WAS GONNA LEAVE ME.

MEEN I WAS EXTREMELY HAPPY TO HEAR THAT

YOU KNOW WHY?

COZ SHE IS A THREAT!

(1) (2) (Reply)

7months & Still Counting, She Neither Said Yes Or No...(pix) / I Am +1 Today / 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.