Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,762 members, 7,840,975 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You (3428 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by kalmebad(f): 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2008
D day he told me he never believed he could win my love, i blushed wink
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2008
olibyno:

THE SWEETEST THING SHE SAID WAS THAT SHE WAS GONNA LEAVE ME.

MEEN I WAS EXTREMELY HAPPY TO HEAR THAT

YOU KNOW WHY?

COZ SHE IS A THREAT!

hence the topic below?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-114910.0.html
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by Rebellious(f): 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2008
On the first day we started going out he whispered in my ear saying something like "I've been waiting. Now I don't have to wait no more, found what I've been looking for in you." It was so sweet of him and I tried hard not to cry.
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

hence the topic below?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-114910.0.html

Naja Haje, Yeah she has left and i'm looking for a wifey.

You got a nice ID, what does it mean?huh? u got pics?

May be we can work out things together

Thats the dating room am talking about smiley wink cool
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2008
The sweetest thing he ever said

"are you sleeping" grin
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2008
lol grin
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by PERVERT9: 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2008
she said pervert you are a foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by pope732901(m): 11:15am On Feb 25, 2008
Ife, F**k me Harder.
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by nigboy(m): 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2009
" I Love You" that's all
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by homosapien(m): 3:41am On Jan 30, 2009
you gorgeous
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by Qnony(m): 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2010
Know have ever toch me the way you do.
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by bikinibabe(f): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2013
efuah: . . . am not myself, wld u be ok if we split for a while? he thought it was hurting, but to me, it was the sweetest thing i ever heard from him. . . . cus he was such boring thing to hung out wt tongue n i wanted to kick his butty off grin tongue
r we from thesame planet?
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by MrCork: 12:39am On Aug 06, 2013
...she claimed I waz too big....sadly she waz right! wink

1 Like

Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by MrsChima(f): 12:51am On Aug 06, 2013
Shake it fast and make me proud!
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by iydih(f): 1:40am On Aug 06, 2013
Baby, you make me happy and I get happier when I know that I make you happy....... I love your intelligence and your sense of humor........ You are an angel dear smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by Godson201333(m): 3:39am On Aug 06, 2013
My love for you is like mountains that cannot be moved and hills that cannot be replaced

1 Like

Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 06, 2013
you're more than ten girlfriends put together,nothing compares to you.
Re: What Was The Sweetest Thing Ur Partner Ever Told You by Chubhie: 8:56am On Aug 06, 2013
The sweetest was do you think i deserve you Honey? And then..... you are good and you are the best after which follows a threat never to try such with another. Hey, she was high in the hit of the moment. Bless your sweet soul Anu wherever you maybe now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Read My BBM Chat / My Pain / Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.