Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,871 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

What Is Wrong With Her......? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Her......? (1221 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Photo That Has Gone Viral / What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Her......? by Ignatiusprince(m): 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2012
There is this girl,we have been very close frnds for almost a year and some months now,she is not pretty but i was attracted by her inward beauty and she smiles alot. I found out that i'm falling for her and i hid that from her coz she she had a boyfrnd then. But she told me that she can do anything 2 make me happy. Later her boyfrnd left her 4 another girl,she cried all time and i console her,she do buy gifts 4 me bt after d breakup with her boyfrnd i open up 4 her that i love her and since then she changed,she stop calling or texting d way she used 2 do b4. I have asked her if she didnt love me,she will rply dat she didnt said so,then will ask her if she love me she wont respond and will start crying,she will ask me y cant she love me,that i should make her to love me,but i'm confused she will cry whenever i ask her if she love me and wont answer that question. What should i do coz i have try 2 4get her but i cant..?
Re: What Is Wrong With Her......? by Odunnu: 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2012
Ignatiusprince: There is this girl,we have been very close frnds for almost a year and some months now,she is not pretty but i was attracted by her inward beauty and she smiles alot. I found out that i'm falling for her and i hid that from her coz she she had a boyfrnd then. But she told me that she can do anything 2 make me happy. Later her boyfrnd left her 4 another girl,she cried all time and i console her,she do buy gifts 4 me bt after d breakup with her boyfrnd i open up 4 her that i love her and since then she changed,she stop calling or texting d way she used 2 do b4. I have asked her if she didnt love me,she will rply dat she didnt said so,then will ask her if she love me she wont respond and will start crying,she will ask me y cant she love me,that i should make her to love me,but i'm confused she will cry whenever i ask her if she love me and wont answer that question. What should i do coz i have try 2 4get her but i cant..?
unu ga egbu mmadu!
grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Her......? by Ignatiusprince(m): 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2012
how?
Re: What Is Wrong With Her......? by Sijo01(f): 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2012
Odunnu:
unu ga egbu mmadu!
grin

werin b dis?

@op, what was the duration between when her bf left her and you letting your feeling known to her??
Re: What Is Wrong With Her......? by gunners160(m): 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2012
op u shuld hv given her time b4 askin her out na.1ce sum1 has hrt brk dey nid time 2 get over it b4 thinkin of goin into anoda rlship dat fear of hrt brk is stil dhr in her dat is y she krys always any time u ask her out.pls try 2 b patient wit her she wuld 1day hv feelings 4 u but rite nw try 2 b there 4 her dnt do anythin dat
wuld hurt her or else u wuld lose her gud luck
Re: What Is Wrong With Her......? by k2039: 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2012
[size=13pt]She needs time to heal,she just suffred an heartbreak from someone who supposedly love her,so I guess she is scared of another from you.
Give her time,make her trust you
[/size]
Re: What Is Wrong With Her......? by chinig(m): 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2012
Jst giv her tim and stil be her frd.
Re: What Is Wrong With Her......? by 190: 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2012
grin grin grin

Inglish

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Her......? by mashnino(m): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2012
she no well
Re: What Is Wrong With Her......? by Ignatiusprince(m): 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2012
Ok,she said that she knows that i truely love her,and there are much people going after her anywhere she goes,that is y i dont want in a situation whereby she will tell me that i didnt let het knw,that she thought that we are just frnds that is y i rushed it..
Re: What Is Wrong With Her......? by Mynd44: 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2012
Give her time dude. She needs to deals with her issues before moving on else you are calling for trouble
Re: What Is Wrong With Her......? by sgtkole: 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2012
Ignatiusprince: she is not pretty but i was attracted by her inward beauty
<----- The world could use more of this kind of guy cheesy cheesy For all the girls that fall in this category.. ALL hope is not lost cheesy tongue
Re: What Is Wrong With Her......? by KINGwax(m): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2012
mashnino: she no well
u dey mind dem?
Re: What Is Wrong With Her......? by Smuthx(m): 8:18am On Oct 04, 2012
She likes you more than her boyfriend now ex but does not have the courage to tell you.

So by telling her first could have made her feel a little ..... the way she is feeling now
Re: What Is Wrong With Her......? by Ignatiusprince(m): 9:07am On Oct 04, 2012
Tnx,but i strongly believed that she loved me but she haven't tell me that. There are times that i will send love text 2 her and she will tell me that she doesnt need a 4warded text,i.e d text someone sent 2 me and i will 4ward that 2 her,that i should think and write on my own. All dz got me confused.
Re: What Is Wrong With Her......? by Ignatiusprince(m): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2012
And now she has gone back 2 school and she told me of a guy going after her,disturbing her, that is y i cant waste any time. I dont how 2 follow her now..
Re: What Is Wrong With Her......? by mashnino(m): 9:30am On Oct 04, 2012
stop crying and man-up jare

if she is not in the mood..

waka pass
Re: What Is Wrong With Her......? by CrazyMan(m): 9:31am On Oct 04, 2012
@Op
Give her some time...its obvious that she's still trying to recover from the heart break of her ex.

I'm sure she likes you, but she just need time to figure things out.

I would therefore suggest that you give it to her.

Odunnu: unu ga egbu mmadu!
grin
Maka gini kwanu
Re: What Is Wrong With Her......? by Kolade9(m): 10:36am On Oct 04, 2012
[quote
author=Ignatiusprince]she didnt said so[/quote]
Gbags!! Naso! grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Her......? by Ignatiusprince(m): 11:20am On Oct 04, 2012
Give her time,4 how long? Coz i'm getin weak about that,and i have try 2 4get about her or stop calling her but i cant. Her frnds are asking y are they no longer seeing me around. Most times she,will tell me that her Anty knws me and she likes me evens her younger ones......... But i cant just tell.......
Re: What Is Wrong With Her......? by Exponental(m): 11:26am On Oct 04, 2012
I dont blame u 4 ur fast move. She is only following d due process "not trying to be cheap"!
U can give her some more time shaa!
Re: What Is Wrong With Her......? by Ignatiusprince(m): 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2012
ok,lets be watching and c how its going 2 work....

(1) (Reply)

Having A Crush On Someone Only Lasts 4 Months, If It Lasts Longer... . . . / The Good Side Of Letting Your Daughter Keep A Boyfriend / Y Is It That Most Times, We Find It Difficult 2 Love Those That Love Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.