Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

He Need Advice Please..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Need Advice Please..... (851 Views)

She Propose 2 Him And He Accepted, "Does He Need 2 Propose 2 Her Again As D Man? / When A Guy Says He "Needs A Break Or He Need Some Time Alone" / He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Need Advice Please..... by exklusive4(m): 9:09am On Sep 02, 2012
He met dis lady 2005,they started dis relationshp dat lasted for 2yrs (they neva broke up,bt d guy relocated 4rm idanre to akure)... They lost contact until year 2012,wen accidentaly came across her numbr in an old diary...he called her,dey met,and their old flame re-kindled... He lov her jst as he did several years bk,and d lady said she stil do lv him...d problem nw.,is dat d lady lives in ado ekiti,and he lives in akure...weneva he ask d lady 2visit him,she always ask 4money..."baby,i wnt 2make my hair,baby,i wnt some new wears,baby i need money 2treat my ear,baby i need dis,i need dat'" dis left d guy wonderin...does dis lady truly lv hm,or she is bein materialistic,nd turnin hm 2an ATM...advice pls.....
Re: He Need Advice Please..... by Ajasco1355: 10:33am On Sep 02, 2012
Let him tel d girl ao he sees her...she may lv him,..or maybe she wan open office 4him head
Re: He Need Advice Please..... by Mynd44: 10:46am On Sep 02, 2012
He should stop sending her money Intel she shows up in his house and they discuss. He should also make her realise that he is not comfortable with her constant begging
Re: He Need Advice Please..... by Amya(f): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2012
Now, this story is it about you or someone else? If it's about you, then the more people will be inclined to help you.
Re: He Need Advice Please..... by exklusive4(m): 11:16am On Sep 02, 2012
Amya: Now, this story is it about you or someone else? If it's about you, then the more people will be inclined to help you.
wat makes u think its abt me? Wel,evn if its me,(which is nt),letz jst please hlp out..its a mata of urgency,nd it needs immediate actn.
Re: He Need Advice Please..... by Amya(f): 11:24am On Sep 02, 2012
If he and his long lost girlfriend decides to date again, then she can ask for hair money from time to time. But if they're not, he doesn't owe her anything, and if he does give her money, it's because he wants to not because he's forced.
Re: He Need Advice Please..... by frank317: 11:34am On Sep 02, 2012
Was she this demanding where they were dating earlier on?
Re: He Need Advice Please..... by Lolajoy(f): 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2012
Smh!
Re: He Need Advice Please..... by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2012
2007 - 2012. Hmm, 5yrs no be small thing o. The babe don tear eye.
Re: He Need Advice Please..... by Sijo01(f): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2012
Baby i need dis, baby i need dat *yawns*
next time she baby u, simly reply wit 'mama i dont hav a money making machine'
Re: He Need Advice Please..... by exklusive4(m): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2012
frank3.16:
Was she this demanding where they were dating earlier on?
no she wasnt....and dat is wat causes d doubt nw
Re: He Need Advice Please..... by exklusive4(m): 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2012
Lolajoy: Smh!
hope u re gud..hw r u... We da mis ya 4our side o
Re: He Need Advice Please..... by exklusive4(m): 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2012
Sijo01: Baby i need dis, baby i need dat *yawns*
next time she baby u, simly reply wit 'mama i dont hav a money making machine'
lolz
Re: He Need Advice Please..... by exklusive4(m): 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2012
Maria-G:
2007 - 2012. Hmm, 5yrs no be small thing o. The babe don tear eye.
na so nw...bt wetin go hapen nxt?
Re: He Need Advice Please..... by omega25red(m): 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2012
Poster
Its obvious your friend doesn't really know this woman. Yes they were in love before but then they lost contact. Falling in love again shouldn't take only a phone call from the guy. At least he should have taken the whole thing slow by being her friend firstbefore he started with the lovey dovey mess

If this is annoying him he needs to open his mouth to tell her that her demanding money from him is making him loose interest in her. This would certainly allow him to see the type of person she is. She would either be embarrassed or she would flip out on him. Then he can make a decision about their future together
Re: He Need Advice Please..... by Mynd44: 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2012
Re: He Need Advice Please..... by sweetcocoa(f): 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2012
Mstcheww.
Re: He Need Advice Please..... by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2012
exklusive4: na so nw...bt wetin go hapen nxt?
I think they should redefine their relationship.
Re: He Need Advice Please..... by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2012
Prolly during their 5yrs of losing contact, she dated a guy who must've been a real spender..and she's got used to it. If its so, she may still love you the guy.

Or..

She may prolly not luv d guy. The guy must av offended her in a way he may not know before d breakup thingy, and now dat he's back she tryna get her pound of flesh by milking him dry b4 dumping him...she might av a boyfriend right now.
Its five years naww, dyu fink she'll remain single all those while waiting for you.
And guy may not even offend her, maybe she just wan use him as maga.
Btw, i think if she really loved d guy, she would av gone to any length to locate him. Its d phone age naww. Besides u said its d guy who lost her contact not d oda way round. Why dint she contact him in some way. Me thinks she doesn't love him like dat.
When a woman loves,.oh damn..i fink you'd know.
Re: He Need Advice Please..... by exklusive4(m): 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2012
booqee: Prolly during their 5yrs of losing contact, she dated a guy who must've been a real spender..and she's got used to it. If its so, she may still love you the guy.

Or..

She may prolly not luv d guy. The guy must av offended her in a way he may not know before d breakup thingy, and now dat he's back she tryna get her pound of flesh by milking him dry b4 dumping him...she might av a boyfriend right now.
Its five years naww, dyu fink she'll remain single all those while waiting for you.
And guy may not even offend her, maybe she just wan use him as maga.
Btw, i think if she really loved d guy, she would av gone to any length to locate him. Its d phone age naww. Besides u said its d guy who lost her contact not d oda way round. Why dint she contact him in some way. Me thinks she doesn't love him like dat.
When a woman loves,.oh damn..i fink you'd know.
hum...
Re: He Need Advice Please..... by exklusive4(m): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2012
omega25red: Poster
Its obvious your friend doesn't really know this woman. Yes they were in love before but then they lost contact. Falling in love again shouldn't take only a phone call from the guy. At least he should have taken the whole thing slow by being her friend firstbefore he started with the lovey dovey mess

If this is annoying him he needs to open his mouth to tell her that her demanding money from him is making him loose interest in her. This would certainly allow him to see the type of person she is. She would either be embarrassed or she would flip out on him. Then he can make a decision about their future together
okay...thnx
Re: He Need Advice Please..... by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 03, 2012
Amya: If he and his long lost girlfriend decides to date again, then she can ask for hair money from time to time. But if they're not, he doesn't owe her anything, and if he does give her money, it's because he wants to not because he's forced.

YES, you are right, she can ASK, and he should equally REFUSE!!!!!

- how did she manage to do her hair before she met him?
- didnt he get attractcted to her , as she is now?
- why does this lady think that her bf is now responsible for her hair etc?
- dating is nothing more than just that....DATING. the day he marries her, then she can demand for such frivolous BS, until then, let her show him what she is made of, instead of acting like a begging LovePeddler.

(1) (Reply)

What Does He Mean By "Your Confidence Is Getting High"? / IMAGINE: Why I’m Still A Virgin At 25 – Nollywood Actress, Annabella Zwyndila / Why Anal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.