Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man (5716 Views)

Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) / He Caught His Girlfriend With His Best Friend In Bed Banging Each Other. / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2013
Nawa for women. Some can nt abstain from sex. My guy yestaday red handedly caught d girlfrnd he wants to marry untop bed with another man making luv @ d girl house. Dis is a gal he hav proprose to n give her engagement ring planing to marry her dis Esther.

He need ur advice if to quit or continue as everytin for d traditional marriage is ready.
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
Quit!Quit!Quit! And Quit again!!!wtf?
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
@ moderator pls front page as d advice is needed urgently.
Thank u.
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by adim2(m): 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
Which advice does he need again. The girl has made her choice and her choice is clear. Tell your guy to look else way. A failed relationship is better than a broken marriage.

Bros talk true abi na u d thing happen to? Lmao

3 Likes

Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
@ byvan she said, she was lure it was not intentional. As am talking to u, d traditional marriage card hv gone a longway. Pls advice y he shld quit?
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by adim2(m): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2013
Lured ko, push ni. Had it been she was not caught, would she have been able to tell her intending husband dat? Will she not claim that she is faithful? Even d devil has excuse for his/her actions

2 Likes

Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
@ adim2 hahahahahah no be me o! I hv told him to quit, but due to d gal help him wen he was in problem, he ould not let go!
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
@ adim2 hahahahahah no be me o! I hv told him to quit, but due to d gal help him wen he was in problem, he could not let go!
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
Na who Dem catch be thief. Can your friend swear on his life that he doesn't make love to other girls in their house? Or is it because he hasn't been caught? How does not being caught equate him to be the better person? Double standards. . .

He should wait for the sun to rise in the west before he knows what to do. . .

3 Likes

Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
He should run like usein bolt
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by fitzmayowa: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2013
He should ask his oga at top before he quits the relationship...abi na until d babe send am go buy condom come before him go run What a question

1 Like

Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by Toktee(m): 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2013
ChEkWaS IyKe :
@ adim2 hahahahahah no be me o! I hv told him to quit, but due to d gal help him wen he was in problem, he could not let go!
Dont you ever marry a woman out of pity.let the slot go she have been doing it long ago now that God catch and xposed her she should go,pitika!
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by quality01(m): 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
HE SHLD QUIT EVRYTIN ABT D LADY.
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by adahib: 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
your friend no serious at all.why him dey ask that kind question na? tell him to go ahead and marry her since she is the only girl on earth.na until him return come meet am dey bleep him younger bros na then him go learn.
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by Mynd44: 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
He should marry her and come back in 2 years for advice on adultery
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by Adeyeancah(m): 7:05pm On Mar 20, 2013
Yu can tell ya friend to continue...maybe when he catches a man having sex with his wife when they are married then,yu can come back to nairaland to ask if he should quit. Are u dudes a learner nimtshwee!!! Next!!!!
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by ITbomb(m): 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
I expect the girl to say that it is the work of the devil , if that is the case and you still go ahead and marry her then make a room for periodical devil's visitations
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by specialguest(f): 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
Super story .. So you mean your friend needs advise from nairaland regarding if to quit or go on with the relationship right? Let me humour you " tell him to marry her the day after goodfriday , i just checked my calender now and its a saturday".
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by Exponental(m): 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
She was doing send off ni. I will advice u keep asking till she imposes another man's pregnancy on u.
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by Nnekacherry: 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
See question..

Once is enough..
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by obo389(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2013

I doubt dis gist joor!
In dis 21st century,gurls wil alow their guys knw their paroles nt2tlk of catchn thm knackn anodr man?
Thy ve gone hyper o!!Thm no dey catch breeze
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by gunners160(m): 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
Kai i lyke dis ur frnd o.e is realy a samaritan man nd nt a nigerian.imagine e is stil thinkin on weither 2 quit or nt.u c.all dis little things people c or observe wen they are datin dhr partner they ignore it sayin it does nt mean nd at d end dey end up in divorce leavin dhr poor kid 2 b raised in a broken marriage.a real man wont ask e wuld take action.but since ur frnd dnt want a hapi marriage.i wuld we advise him nt 2 quit e shuld even beg d ladi nd tel her wel done.since e wants ashawo wife.telin him 2 quit is just a waste of mb
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
How the hell could you bring this here?
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by Sijo01(f): 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
tpacalipse: How the hell could you bring this here?

Are you the friend

1 Like

Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by 190: 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
and my post was hidden by some dude living in a world of denial hoping to get across the shores undecided
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
ChEkWaS IyKe :
@ byvan she said, she was lure it was not intentional. As am talking to u, d traditional marriage card hv gone a longway. Pls advice y he shld quit?

People don't trip and fall on top of each others genit*ls,I will call of the wedding.
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
ChEkWaS IyKe :

People don't trip and fall on top of each others genit*ls,I will call off the wedding.
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by nobniger: 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
Sorry sir. Next time, call before you visit
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by Gentlegun(m): 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
which advise you need again, ur guy don collect him gal wey him borrow u. so go look for ur galfriend
Re: He Need Advice-he Caught His Girlfriend Making Love With Another Man by 190: 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
byvan:

People don't trip and fall on top of each others genit*ls,I will call off the wedding.

trip and fall on mine grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Shares Testimony Of Her Husband's Manhood Performance In Church (video) / What's The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received After Sex? / Mr Nairaland: Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Step Down. See Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.