Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague (8265 Views)

"I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War / Ocampo/hague Kenya Case / Uhuru Kenyatta Appears At Icc In The Hague? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague by moshmusth(m): 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2012
Freiburger:
You can say it again, Condoleezza Rice and Donald Rumsfeld shouldn't be left out.

Bro, wetin concern rice for the mats now shey na she be the secretary of defense? She is the secretary of state not the commander kn chief of armed forced.
Re: Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague by Freiburger(m): 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2012
mosh_musth:

Bro, wetin concern rice for the mats now shey na she be the secretary of defense? She is the secretary of state not the commander kn chief of armed forced.
She also participated in the propaganda in a huge way.
Re: Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague by Agiliti(m): 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague by ujukala: 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2012
..Especially Bush angry..Especially Bush
Re: Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague by mejai(m): 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2012
pls wen r we(usa, britan & isreal) invadin iran? As far as i'm concerned, dey r all axis of evil(iraq, iran & co). Elder tutu, go hug a lion if it is painin u. Blair & Bush will always be d best rulers cos dey made d muslim world 2 keep quiet. If flyin aeroplanes into a buidin is not a crime, den wipin dem off d surface of d earth won't be a bad idea. Long live blair & bush. It's not easy 2 be a super-power.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2012
afam4eva: The international criminal court in the hague was built for only people from third world countries especially in Africa and Asia. It also absolves friends of the US from facing persecution for crime against humanity. That's why people like Obasanjo who should have been hanged alongside Sadam Hussein are still walking free.
Re: Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2012
afam4eva: The international criminal court in the hague was built for only people from third world countries especially in Africa and Asia. It also absolves friends of the US from facing persecution for crime against humanity. That's why people like Obasanjo who should have been hanged alongside Sadam Hussein are still walking free.
what are obasanjo's war crimes Mr afam?or am i missing something here?
Re: Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague by IleIfe2(m): 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2012
And few weeks later, Papa Tutu died of heart attack or after a brief illness. They might have poisoned the old man already, and we are here typing on the internet. Mossad/CIA fear them, na their way. cheesy cheesy
Re: Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: Nigeria have d highest number of idiots,no normal person will support Bush action.D war in Iraq is an iligal one,under any law on earth.But donkies like d one in nairaland are supporting it.Tell me dis,if u.s can brake international law,then why not Iran,why can't they just build d atom bomb?Since international law have no value anymore.
Ok,you mean since there's no justice,make we dey kill ourselves dey go abi? As much as i dnt support using bombs on an entire country just because of the evil of few deadly guyz,we must ask ourselves the cause of that war. Whatever the case, i pray 4 peace in the world. HEAL THE WORLD by the Legend himself Michael Jackson
Re: Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague by kennytidistar(m): 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2012
[Built2last]The piper dictates the tune....there are blood
thirsty forces governing international politics and Tutu should know
better that Bush and Blair are PRINCIPALITIES as long as ICJ and UN is
concerned...These men are memebers of the few elite who are
untouchables...Tutu should even know that the more he speaks out the
more he is closer as their next hit target....The New World Order has
come to stay..bringing us closer to the end.

you are 100% on point
i love you logical sense.
Re: Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2012
bush dage nd blair shld b hanged nd hark fr killin millions nd turnin kidds to succide combatant d are d cousre of d wrld prbx wit new wrld of destruction n oppression
Re: Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague by kjhova(m): 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2012
mejai: pls wen r we(usa, britan & isreal) invadin iran? As far as i'm concerned, dey r all axis of evil(iraq, iran & co). Elder tutu, go hug a lion if it is painin u. Blair & Bush will always be d best rulers cos dey made d muslim world 2 keep quiet. If flyin aeroplanes into a buidin is not a crime, den wipin dem off d surface of d earth won't be a bad idea. Long live blair & bush. It's not easy 2 be a super-power.

Come on @mejai, the jamaa of Baghdad and Mosul were not the people who flew airplanes into New York on Sept. 11, 2001! Haba! Not a single Iraqi was indicted in the 9/11 terror attack. It was Condi Rice, Colin Powell, George "Dubya" Bush, Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld, Robert Gates et al, core members of that American administration, that contrived to abandon the chase after Osama Bin Ladin at Tora Bora in 2002 and chose instead to invade Iraq! Iraq?! Archbishop Tutu has hardly ever been wrong and on this call I'd say his reputation is taller.
Re: Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague by fredoooooo: 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2012
the truth shall prevail one day , atleast we still have some great african leaders that can still stand up and say the truth .......
Re: Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague by fowowe411: 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2012
Freiburger: I've always thought about it. why not?
koz it wud neva apn
Re: Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague by kjhova(m): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2012
The big Western democracies only follow their own interests, just like everyone else. They are not here to police the world or maintain some "vague" world order. Take the invasion of Iraq in 1991 to free Kuwait? Good on moral grounds? Yes. Sadly, the same big westerns did nothing when "China PR" invaded Tibet. Matter of fact, In the 1960's to 70's, these democracies came together to vote out a sincerely democratic and upright "China RO" (aka Taiwan) from the United Nations in place of an utterly despotic "China PR"! This same US led big democracies are currently proding East Asian nations to defy China by holding joint naval excercises close to the Chinese coast.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague by moshmusth(m): 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2012
Freiburger:
She also participated in the propaganda in a huge way.

Please elaborate ya point.. She carried out order given to her by her boss
Re: Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague by vislabraye(m): 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2012
I wonder how many NL users were born during US invasion of Iraq. If they were, reasonably mature and not infants they would know that the war was illegal.
Bush went against the the veto ruling. Why do you think Russia, France and China were against them?
Many innocent lives were lost. Think about it.
OBJ should even be charged for genocide.
Re: Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague by vislabraye(m): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2012
The war was just about the oil. Bush didn't care about the Iraqis. Why didn't they attack South Korea when they said they had weapon of mass destruction?
Re: Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague by mmmustapha(m): 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2012
U c even archbishop knw d truth dis criminals (bush n blair) r only fighting a muslim Nations, thousands of lives were lost n continue 2 b lost in iraq just because of these criminals n 2morrow they will say they r fighting terrorism while they r d terrorists, my Almighty Allah punish them n u who support america n co can u tell me how many nuclear weapons were found in iraQ? Am waitin 4 ur answer.
Re: Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2012
like that is going to happen. smh.
Re: Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2012
berem: I actually watched a particular DVD called "The Illuminati".I cried after watching the story about how Bush jnr and Blair invaded iraq and their mission.very pathetic I must confess.
FORK THE ARABS INCLUDING THE IRAQIS. THEY ARE RECIEVING JUSTICE. THOSE PEOPLE DONT DESERVE YOUR SYMPATHY. YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW HOW THEY TREAT THE BLACK IRAQIS AND BLACK ARABS IN THOSE COUNTRIES.
Re: Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2012
YEAH ADD THEOPHILUS DANJUMA TO THAT LIST. HE STRIPPED AGUIYI IRONSI AND ADEKUNLE FAJUYII N-AKED. THEN HE WHIPPED THEM SEVERLY WITH BULALA BEFORE SHOOTING BOTH OF THEM DEAD. NOW THATS A COLD SON OF A GUN. WHATS PERPLEXING IS THAT HE LOOKS CIVILIZED.
Re: Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague by MrLee(m): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2012
berem: what a waste of s.p.e.r.m! cry
haba madam take am easy na e never cus fight abeg!!!
Re: Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague by Freiburger(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2012
mosh_musth:

Please elaborate ya point.. She carried out order given to her by her boss
As at the time when the US invaded Afghanistan and Irak, Colin Powell was the sec of states while Rice was the special adviser to Bush, Rice became the sec of states after Powell saw the crime they 've commited and decided to resign.
Re: Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague by sweetcheecks(f): 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2012
ebamma: Mr Tutu it seems you angry angry have been eating so much Fufu?

Excuse me? angry
Re: Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague by sweetcheecks(f): 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2012
ZUBY77: You should learn to shut up Tutu. Wait until those terrorist bomb your mothers'hut in the village

Get your head out of the sand and educate yourself more on world issues. THIS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH TERRORISM!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague by Rossikk(m): 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2012

This Afam guy sef. grin grin grin
Re: Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague by sweetcheecks(f): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2012
Built2last: The piper dictates the tune....there are blood thirsty forces governing international politics and Tutu should know better that Bush and Blair are PRINCIPALITIES as long as ICJ and UN is concerned...These men are memebers of the few elite who are untouchables...Tutu should even know that the more he speaks out the more he is closer as their next hit target....The New World Order has come to stay..bringing us closer to the end.

" He knows al of this but he also knows that" EVIL FLOURISHES IF GOOD MAN KEEP QUITE"!!! Speak out Tata, we are behind you!
Re: Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague by Rossikk(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2012
obadiah777: FORK THE ARABS INCLUDING THE IRAQIS. THEY ARE RECIEVING JUSTICE. THOSE PEOPLE DONT DESERVE YOUR SYMPATHY. YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW HOW THEY TREAT THE BLACK IRAQIS AND BLACK ARABS IN THOSE COUNTRIES.

The danger with thinking this way is that before you know it, the imperialists will be at YOUR doorstep.

Regarding the Nazis, hear the words of Martin Niemöller given on January 6, 1946:

First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

5 Likes

Re: Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague by Freiburger(m): 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2012
obadiah777: FORK THE ARABS INCLUDING THE IRAQIS. THEY ARE RECIEVING JUSTICE. THOSE PEOPLE DONT DESERVE YOUR SYMPATHY. YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW HOW THEY TREAT THE BLACK IRAQIS AND BLACK ARABS IN THOSE COUNTRIES.
What has what you are saying got to do with the US led invasion into these 2 countries without the consent of the united nation security council? You need to see the drama that was going on at the united nation seccurity coucil at that time.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague by sweetcheecks(f): 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2012
berem: I actually watched a particular DVD called "The Illuminati".I cried after watching the story about how Bush jnr and Blair invaded iraq and their mission.very pathetic I must confess.

And these things are happening right before our eyes, in broad day light and you have other fools making stupid comments. Black people must wake up, africa will eventually be the one to suffer more just watch. History repeating itself!!!
Re: Desmond Tutu: Bush & Blair Should Face Trial At The Hague by Freiburger(m): 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2012
sweetcheecks:

And these things are happening right before our eyes, in broad day light and you have other fools making stupid comments. Black people must wake up, africa will eventually be the one to suffer more just watch. History repeating itself!!!
Africa is suffering already cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercenaries In Libya Captured And Beaten By A Mob!--video / Aftermath Of Donald Trump's Win / Mitt Romney Blames 'gifts' For Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.