Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Comments/complaints/suggestions - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Comments/complaints/suggestions (143784 Views)

Pls Help Me With Suggestions On This Nissan Xterra Transmission Issue / Manual Transmission : Issues & Comments / Make Comments On The New License Plate Number By Frsc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Chuxxy4me(m): 12:13pm On May 18, 2015
Toyota Type WS is the grade of the ATF. If you can come to PH, call me 08033123865. Please do not let anyone convince you to remove your thermostat.
conyema12:
good day guys.

Please i just acquired this Tokumbo 2007 RAV 4, I discovered that the CEL, VSC and 4WD lights suddenly came on after it was brought down to owerri from lagos, should I be worried? and where can i get a good mechanic to handle it in owerri?

secondly, my auto-transmission fluid level is low, which brand of transmission fluid should i use to top it to avoid issues?

and finally do i need to remove the thermostat from the cooling system since our weather here is different from oyibo weather to avoid over heating the engine?

Thank you

Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by jaz(m): 4:31pm On May 18, 2015
guys i'm looking for HID anti flicker capacitor to buy
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by alico121: 6:14am On May 23, 2015
am looking for fx45 dvd player please if anyone has or have it do contact me ugonike121@yahoo.com

Ikenna351:
Dear all,

This thread is for us to lay our complaints, comments, issues with your threads or posts & suggestions on how to improve or move this Car Talk section forward.

I would really like to see this section becomes a community, which can be achieved with contribution of everyone. Thanks.

Moderator.

Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by fxseven(m): 5:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pls I am looking to buy In-dash board DVD Car Stereo with GPS for my 2005 Nissan Altima. Alert me if you have it for sale!
fx.sevenn@gmail.com
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by chynello: 9:17am On Jul 04, 2015
Dear nairalanders, please I need suggestions on where I can fix my 5 year old Toyota Camry 2002 V4 model. The current situation is that it is cannot even start anymore. The lights come on the dashboard but it won't start. It has been worked on by numerous 'mechanics'. I've spent a lot of money trying to fix it but I guess the mechanics take advantage of the fact that I'm a lady and come up with all sorts of diagnosis for the car. I live in Surulere. Referrals to Toyota Camry experts are most welcome.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by methyl: 11:05am On Jul 13, 2015
I work in mutual benefit assurance PLC Adepoju Mutiu this my number 08188373898 contact me if you want to do your road worthiness vehicle license plate number third party insurance or compressive insurance for any of your vehicle or u want to renew your insurance. Mutual benefit assurance PLC join our patronage and you will never regret your decision. thanks.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
Good day nairaland auto gurus.I need help in understanding the problem with my toyota matrix before taking a plunge at fixing it.I just bought a 2003 XR edition for school runs. The car doesn't start at first attempt when hot except on the 2nd (mostly) or 3rd attempt. It cranks fine at every attempt though. It was particularly noticeable at the fuel station queue where I had to restart at average of every 5 to 10 minutes. Every other thing appear fine andthere are no issue when in motion.Kindly help a brother.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by chucksbadt(m): 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2015
This orange indicator has been showing in my rav 4 jeep for like a week now.....what does it mean?

Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by yak(m): 11:20am On Jul 19, 2015
drmat02:
Good day nairaland auto gurus.I need help in understanding the problem with my toyota matrix before taking a plunge at fixing it.I just bought a 2003 XR edition for school runs. The car doesn't start at first attempt when hot except on the 2nd (mostly) or 3rd attempt. It cranks fine at every attempt though. It was particularly noticeable at the fuel station queue where I had to restart at average of every 5 to 10 minutes. Every other thing appear fine andthere are no issue when in motion.Kindly help a brother.
guy I av a question abt one of ur products its not insurance anyway can I chat u up if u are on WhatsApp?
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by basmol1: 10:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hi Guys, I have gotten a mazda 5 from UK. (right hand drive). Is it possible to get the conversion kit lagos and the likely cost?
thanks

Moderator.[/quote]
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by ately1(m): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
Am a reliable clearing and forwarding agent, who knows custom terms, charges and condition.. Working in seme, my duties to help clear the car in seme for you.... No scam is for real.. Call me on 08063511745 or 08054606377.. Thank u
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Youngsage: 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Kristolite: 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hello Ikenna, I need help with my camry 2001 v6. I had it since September last year with no issue. It starts normal and move perfectly. Just 3weeks ago I noticed that the idle fluctuates(when I'm in traffic) btw 700 and 800 rpm and one can hear the rising and falling sound when inside the car. If the traffic starts moving and I step on the gas pedal, the car stalls or jerks or goes off. I've changed all my spark coil(tubes) and fuel filter but the problemstill persist. I love this car, don't want to let go but dis little issue is making me ve a change of mind pls help. Kristhuks@rocketmail.com
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by wilson71: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
www.ujmarket.com Search and post classified ads in For Sale, Cars, laptops, Mobile Phones, Jobs, Apartments, Housing, Pets, Personals, music and other categories. start selling now for free

Visit ujmarket.com to buy or sell
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by RichboyPee(m): 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
My Golf 3 jerks once the fuel gauge reaches reserve. It becomes very difficult to start until fuel is added to the tank. Why is this so?
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by phatlajoo: 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
My check engine has bin on now for about 2months, did a scan recently . Error code was p0773 & p1130, d scan guy told me d shift solenoid is faulty,may be I have to change it. I drive a Toyota avalon 2000. Any assistance in the house please. Thanx
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by MrMash(m): 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
Good everyone, please am in need of plug coil for kia sorento 2004, anyone that can assist should kindly indicate
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by EVehicleConsult: 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
For the p0773,means shift solenoid E Electrical Malfunctions.check the wiring diagram first.you might need to replaces or repair harness connector.ifs its diagram is fine.then you can proceed in changing the shift solenoid.if you did't check the diagram and when ahead to change the solenoid and problem persist.its call TRY n ERROR.how ever problem area for this code are: Open or short in shift solenoid valve SL circuit
Shift solenoid valve SL
ECM. P1130: Air/Fuel Ratio Sensor Circuit Range/Performance Malfunction Bank 1 Sensor 1,check the following:Faulty Air fuel Ratio (A/F) Bank 1 Sensor 1, Air fuel Ratio (A/F) Bank 1 Sensor 1 harness is open or shorted, Air fuel Ratio (A/F) Bank 1 Sensor 1 circuit poor electrical connection, Fuel pressure, Fuel injector,Intake air leaks

Read more: http://engine-codes.com/p1130_toyota.html#ixzz3jdeqTYOm
phatlajoo:
My check engine has bin on now for about 2months, did a scan recently . Error code was p0773 & p1130, d scan guy told me d shift solenoid is faulty,may be I have to change it. I drive a Toyota avalon 2000. Any assistance in the house please. Thanx
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by dahmorla: 1:15am On Aug 24, 2015
Earn Additional Income asides alowee

Want to earn more?

As an adplus Adpreneur you can earn beyond your expectation without stress by soliciting and booking Adverts in the Newspapers such as Announcements, Congratulatory Messages, Obituaries, Change of Names from Individuals, Companies or Government and then place those Adverts in the requested Newspaper via the Adplus360 Portal (www.adplus.ng).
And earn as high as a 25% commission on every advert placed via the portal.

Interested in having a genuine additional source of income? Kindly reach us, you can get more information by filling the feedback form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MqqKu6zGQugt5EJjyFW6hBPZXOhdRFLs280sRVgZvHo/viewform?c=0&w=1
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by usorohita: 9:37am On Sep 03, 2015
please I have an Honda Accord 2003 model with V6, 3.0L; SOHC; 24V; MPFI engine with automatic transmission and it does not enter reverse gear. please what is the way forward and what should i do to tackle this problem. thanks
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by krystaball: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2015
usorohita:
please I have an Honda Accord 2003 model with V6, 3.0L; SOHC; 24V; MPFI engine with automatic transmission and it does not enter reverse gear. please what is the way forward and what should i do to tackle this problem. thanks

If in lagos and you have not scanned the vehicle..bring it for scan 07011822425
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by ashonti: 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
I really need your help i have a 2009 honda accord and my radio says i need a code to get back in i dont know the code could you please help me with this problem
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Day11(m): 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
ashonti:
I really need your help i have a 2009 honda accord and my radio says i need a code to get back in i dont know the code could you please help me with this problem

Hello Sir,

We retrieve back locked Radio Code and Navigation

Call 08027163988
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by NoQualms1(f): 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
My Toyota Corolla 2004 model has been showing 'check engine' light for more than a week now and whenever the car has been parked for hours and I start it, it makes a shrill noise which is worse when AC is on. I scanned it and the result showed

1. SENSOR WIRE 1
2. SENSOR WIRE 2
3. CHECK ENGINE FAN BELT

Please, what could be the problem?
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by alien1: 3:33am On Sep 11, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/1934763/motorcycle-pictures-2014-bikers-convention/1

https://www.nairaland.com/ihate9ja1
Dear Mod,
I humbly need to know why my post got deleted from the above thread and why my other account is unable to comment on this section?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA / Do U Know The Abbreviations On Your Number Plates? / Range Rover Sports Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.