Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Comments/complaints/suggestions - Car Talk (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Comments/complaints/suggestions (143816 Views)

Pls Help Me With Suggestions On This Nissan Xterra Transmission Issue / Manual Transmission : Issues & Comments / Make Comments On The New License Plate Number By Frsc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 12, 2015
Error rectified. thank you sir!
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by rinw: 1:46am On Oct 02, 2015
Hello house... Please I need ur candid advice. Wch is d best choice to buy between 2004 VW JETA(VR6 Engine) and 2005 Toyota Solara (4 cylinda). Taking fuel consumption and cost of maintenance into consideration. *ignoring d fact that solara is two door*
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by okitispell2015(m): 8:49am On Oct 03, 2015
Do you need financial assistance? I would like to help if I can, and if you need it. I am a registered private lender, and I provide personal and corporate finance throughout the world at an annual interest rate of 2%. Please note I am from Monday to Friday during business hours from 9:00 am to 5:45 pm (UTC / GMT +8 hours) to your finances. Please write to me. Thank you, consumer loans, business financing, Home Improvement Financing, Credit financing, mortgage lending email ( svetlanaalexande2015@gmail.com )
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by conyema12(m): 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
Pls i need a good Toyota auto-mechanic in a owerri. Am tired of traveling to Ph just to fix my car.

Pls what is the best brand of break pad for toyota cars.

Thanks
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by leo083: 9:09am On Oct 04, 2015
Hello ikenna 351. I drive a mazda6 2007 sedan, I noticed that the ca r does not accelerate like before and the car capacity is kinda low. When I slow down while going up a hill the car can barely move, it wouldn't just move, it's worse when the AC is on. I had to reverse to a plain surface then start moving again. I checked the plugs it was ok. I went to my mecho. He said the car engine is "low" that he' gonna high it but he checked but said he didn't see where to high it, he said may be it'll correct it self later .. Pls urgent help needed cos it is quite embarrassing... Thanks dr jay. Note: I recently changed my top gasket and timing belt was adjusted cos the car could not do "slow" as they call it
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Godiskind: 11:41am On Oct 06, 2015
A 1992 model automatic toyota camry drives very well but it refuses to reverse. According to the owner the mechanic had tried working it but all in vain. What couod be the problem? Could it be transmision problem?
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by enince08: 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
When I got a Car accident, it never moved a nerve because I considered this www.insurancegist.com
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by stanley000: 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
how can one maintain his tires so they can last longer?anyone here pls?
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by petesp(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2015
trying to make
Ikenna351:
Dear all,

This thread is for us to lay our complaints, comments, issues with your threads or posts & suggestions on how to improve or move this Car Talk section forward.

I would really like to see this section becomes a community, which can be achieved with contribution of everyone. Thanks.

Moderator.
trying to make a post but cannot find how to someone help
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by nigeriancuban: 12:46am On Oct 11, 2015
rinw:
Hello house... Please I need ur candid advice. Wch is d best choice to buy between 2004 VW JETA(VR6 Engine) and 2005 Toyota Solara (4 cylinda). Taking fuel consumption and cost of maintenance into consideration. *ignoring d fact that solara is two door*
well is a really nice var irrespective of the fact that people don't famcyvot much but it has a quite smooth driving experience and the cost effective part though ,I wouldnt trade any ride for a jetta,even the jetta co regret making their own cars...
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by lomy(f): 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
We pay claims in 3 days.. No hassle and no long story..our premium is affordable.. we're the first insurance company to provide customers with an online platform for insurance transactions. We are Cornerstone Insurance plc. Call or email.. 07053558277 and Uopurum@cornerstone.com.ng
Thanks
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hello everyone
Am a jjc when it comes to cars so pls bear with my description
I drive a Honda accord bullet but noticed today dat it was impossible if not difficult to change my gear to 3 at standstill. I mean d car is on but wont go into the third gear at standstill but all other gears shift. Please is dia normal? Would appreciate your reply
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by nairaking1: 9:25am On Oct 19, 2015
Please any Mitsubishi Forum out there?
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by jtbaba1: 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hello house.where is d best shop to fix blown air bag
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Wristler: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hello house, Pls how best can I raise my Nissan primera 1998. It lies low and its bumper and chassis scratches the floor/road so often.
I welcome advices and directives
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by nairaking1: 8:04am On Oct 22, 2015
abeg lets rename this place to question room, then we'll forward the questions to JAMB and WAEC...maybe answers will start coming.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Tomahawk200: 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
Dear Nairaland people please help me out!

I use a Mercedes S500 1997 (W 140), actually hijacked from my dad. Recently, There was a bridge of wires around the center console (I guess the radio/central lock button area). After our longtime Rewire fixed it the car refused to start - it just keeps rolling. I was told to replace the shock sensors but this was to no avail. They 'claimed' they scanned d car (I've been largely & unavoidably unavailable) and that they had to reprogram the car key with something like a transponder (they called it the "IMO") in the brainbox or so. Still the car hasn't started. However if you pour a little fuel in the airflow meter it starts briefly and goes off. So most likely the nozzles are not opening, but they confirmed the shock sensor was working and fuel is supplying from the tank... NOW THEY'RE CLUELESS!!!

Any suggestions or help is well appreciated. Car has been in Yaba for 2wks now.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Agabbies: 1:11am On Oct 29, 2015
PLEASE VOTE ME AS MISS LASU ON INSTAGRAM https://instagram.com/p/9Wj96tzNtl/ and Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Sulcataent/albums/926763910705680 CONTESTANT N0 3 ...I REALLY NEED YOUR VOTE IT COUNTS ,PLEASE DONT IGNORE ..I WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU GUYS CAN BOTH LIKE ON INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK Thanks

1 Like

Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Fanthade(m): 6:25am On Oct 30, 2015
Please ill need your help on this issue, I am about to pay for a fairly used working grand cherokee (us specs) limited car with old nissan engine (6 pLugs) but don't really now much about cars, ill need your advice and the advantage or disadvantage of such combinations. I think its a nissan laurel engine
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by slimcious(m): 7:31am On Nov 08, 2015
Pls I want to buy rim cover online for my toyota picnic, my rim size is 15 but am seeing 60mm 57mm 62mm online, I duno which1 would match my rim, kindly help pls
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
Abeg who can help me with price of a Toyota Corolla 2011 Model and a Nissan Altima 2010 Model.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Easyfutco: 3:47am On Nov 10, 2015
The main aspect of FIFA 16 Ultimate Team is to gather the best players

The presentation of the new Pre-season Tournaments in FIFA 16 is excellent, as we’ve come to expect from EA these days. And it extends way beyond pretty menus too, with custom ad-boards, commentary, in-game overlays, and even unique trophy celebrations all designed and styled to represent the region and tournament you've entered. Another small but incredibly significant change to the pre-season format is the much demanded inclusion of unlimited substitutions. igsky You can now make as many as you want. It’s so minute but in terms of the realism and immersion of pre-season, being restricted to three substitutions in previous FIFA’s was a real killer, so it’s great to see this long standing issue finally rectified in FIFA 16.

The main aspect of is to gather the best players in football and create the world’s greatest team - it stands to reason. Like any form of competition, the elite constantly strive to find better ways to adapt and grow as players in order to give themselves the best chance of success so as the series has grown, players have become more savvy when dealing with the in game currency. You will need to keep an eye on the position of your team mate so that you can release the ball quickly and precisely and with practice this will become easier to do. You will also gain an understanding of where your players are likely to be if you use the same formation/team so that you can play the ball off the screen into a space with an idea that your player will be there.

fifa 16 coins
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by IdaraCHODB(m): 2:25am On Nov 13, 2015
Fanthade:
Please ill need your help on this issue, I am about to pay for a fairly used working grand cherokee (us specs) limited car with old nissan engine (6 pLugs) but don't really now much about cars, ill need your advice and the advantage or disadvantage of such combinations. I think its a nissan laurel engine
Run!

1 Like

Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by deelabs(m): 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
contact http://carpartsnigeria.com, registration is free,place your Autoparts order and we'll get back to you fix your car with no hassle.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by drkay(m): 8:27am On Nov 15, 2015
Pls I need the service of an engineer. My car security system shut down the car engine
yesterday at our village. Local engineers said nothing is wrong with the car after several brain works. Friends pls help! It's a mitsubishi outlander.
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Absa: 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
I changed brake disk and pad for my 2003 toyota corolla, but stil feels rough nd ineffective when I step on brake. Help mi pls
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by Chaskodee: 11:06am On Nov 30, 2015
Get answers to your car repair questions,share ideas and get referrals from other car enthusiasts at www.partboyz.com/forum
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by seyiaderinto(m): 11:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
Here is seyi a toyota technician, when a thermostat is removed from a vehicle, the car experiences what is called UNDERCOOLING
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by seyiaderinto(m): 11:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
For the brake disc issue u can check your tyres, brake calipers also
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by seyiaderinto(m): 11:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
About d vehicle dat broke down. In ur village, does ur car has a tracking system installed on it or a fuel cut-off timer?
Re: Comments/complaints/suggestions by seyiaderinto(m): 11:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
leo083:
Hello ikenna 351. I drive a mazda6 2007 sedan, I noticed that the ca r does not accelerate like before and the car capacity is kinda low. When I slow down while going up a hill the car can barely move, it wouldn't just move, it's worse when the AC is on. I had to reverse to a plain surface then start moving again. I checked the plugs it was ok. I went to my mecho. He said the car engine is "low" that he' gonna high it but he checked but said he didn't see where to high it, he said may be it'll correct it self later .. Pls urgent help needed cos it is quite embarrassing... Thanks dr jay. Note: I recently changed my top gasket and timing belt was adjusted cos the car could not do "slow" as they call it
your car is experiencing poor revv and diagnosis. Needs to be carried out to really know what's going wrong which the vehicle. As an engineer I can't just assume it shld be dis or dat until d vehicle is been scanned and diagnosed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA / Do U Know The Abbreviations On Your Number Plates? / Range Rover Sports Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.