Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Brave Heart.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brave Heart.... (566 Views)

Couple Brave STORMY WEATHER In US For Engagement Photos / He Said I Was Brave! / nairaland Females Are Not Brave. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brave Heart.... by marvelck: 7:25am On Sep 03, 2012
Brave Heart...this is when one suffers or pay the price for love. especially in the case of a long suffering lover, whose love and affection for a guy or a girl is not reciprocated. he or she is made to endure, tolerate or go through alot of pain, rejection and agony in the hands of his/her lover. But despite all of this, his love for the girl is never shaken nor found wanting. Rather than back out, he's determined to stay by her side, endure for as long it takes and succeed in winning her love and acceptance eventually. like the case of a boy and a girl, who used to live in the same neighbourhood with me when I was growing up. their relationship was like a cat and mouse kind of relationship. they were always fighting and making up. atimes the girl would even pour urine or feaces on the guy, or tear his clothes whenever they are quarreling, just to make him hate her or break up with her . but the guy simply refused to let her be. he was hopeful of winning her love and changing her for good. they continued their topsy-turvy relationship until when the girl secretly went and joined the convent to become a nun. and that was it! that was the end of their love story. there was also another couple like that, who went through alot just to be together. here was a girl, the most beautiful girl in the neighbourhood then, and the pride of her family, going out with a riff-raff (according to her family) of all people. the guy had nothing, but was able to win the heart of the most beautiful girl in the neighbourhood despite the number of rich guys that were coming for her. but the family of the girl were against the relationship (cos of the poor status of the guy) and did all they could to make life unbearable for the guy. but to cut a long story short, despite all they (her family) did to break them up, the girl and the guy were able to weather the storm until when the girl eventually eloped with the guy to Cote 'de' Ivoire. where she later had a son for him. but unfortunately, that was also where their fairytale love/relationship eventually came to an end. Cos the girl later left the guy for good. right there in Cote 'de' Ivoire! Atimes such love are rewarded. but sometimes it can go from bad to worse. So, are you ready to suffer for love. Is your heart brave enough?

Re: Brave Heart.... by jhydebaba(m): 7:31am On Sep 03, 2012
Brave Heart? No!
Stoopeedeetee
Re: Brave Heart.... by asdfjklhaha(f): 8:40am On Sep 03, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Brave Heart.... by acidtalk: 8:44am On Sep 03, 2012
Sorry just ready the last line "are you ready to suffer for love" (use paragraphs and spaces for that write-up, it looks to clustered to want to read).

To your topic? I have too many things on my mind already than want to add suffering all in the name of love to join it.

I am ready to make sacrifices for love but definitely not ready to pass through any emotional trauma for the sake of also wanting to feel loved.
Re: Brave Heart.... by 190theclown: 8:44am On Sep 03, 2012
Brave hart starring Mel Gibson, liz benson and segun arinze

Watch out -

Coming out in cinemas near you
Re: Brave Heart.... by acidtalk: 8:45am On Sep 03, 2012
190-the-clown:
Brave hart starring Mel Gibson, liz benson and segun arinze

Watch out -

Coming out in cinemas near you

I thought they said you have already done the BRAIN transplant? What went wrong again?

1 Like

Re: Brave Heart.... by 190theclown: 9:57am On Sep 03, 2012
acidtalk:

I thought they said you have already done the BRAIN transplant? What went wrong again?

Ask d father of those people who told you why dey underwent scrotum transplant and why
It failed undecided
Re: Brave Heart.... by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 03, 2012
You are such a great writer man!
Re: Brave Heart.... by Euroclydon(m): 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2012
acidtalk:

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Brave Heart.... by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2012
acidtalk:

grin
Re: Brave Heart.... by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2012
i can't stop laughing! grin grin
Re: Brave Heart.... by Emmy9ite(m): 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2012
Brave heart season 1 & 2! Intruiging *bottle breaks* compelling *bottle breaks* and suspense filled! starring saint obi, liz benson(& hedges), kanayo o kanayo!
This is a movie you dont want to miss. Watch out!!!!!!!!!
Re: Brave Heart.... by Silverstonnes(f): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2012
It's just silly to endure when the love is not mutual!
Re: Brave Heart.... by 190: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2012
mzdarkskin stop laffin to every diss sent my way

it hurts me undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Love? / Help My Girlfriend Is From The ''dreaded'' ALUU Community / How Far Can You Go...when You Discover Your Lover Is Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.